The Chefs Kitchen is Open

HotChef1970

Feeder of the people
I’ve been around ampics for around 6 months now and have often thought about starting my own thread but faced a few dilemmas.

Would I post enough of my own content to keep my own thread?
Would anyone really be interested?
Did I have the time to keep it going?

So after much thought I’d like to open up the chefs kitchen to you all, male and female there are no rules here.

And much like any real kitchen (and anyone who has ever seen a kitchen full of chefs will know) there will be banter, could be bad language but anything goes.

Let’s see where this takes us but I’d encourage participation by anyone who wants to join in.

I’ll post some pics on certain things, talk about certain things and even encourage others to post pictures if they so wish.

So to start this all off where better than my very first ampics picture from about 6 months ago, it’s a tame one compared to some now but I’d love to see your first picture you posted just to see how far you’ve co,me on your journey too, he’ll it may even encourage some newcomers to post their first picture, well here goes, enjoy.

https://imgur.com/SeHXr64

Maybe a new topic tomorrow

Last edited:
I’ve been around ampics for around 6 months now and have often thought about starting my own thread but faced a few dilemmas.

So after much thought I’d like to open up the chefs kitchen to you all, male and female there are no rules here.

And much like any real kitchen (and anyone who has ever seen a kitchen full of chefs will know) there will be banter, could be bad language but anything goes.

Let’s see where this takes us but I’d encourage participation by anyone who wants to join in.

I’ll post some pics on certain things, talk about certain things and even encourage others to post pictures if they so wish.

So to start this all off where better than my very first ampics picture from about 6 months ago, it’s a tame one compared to some now but I’d love to see your first picture you posted just to see how far you’ve co,me on your journey too, he’ll it may even encourage some newcomers to post their first picture, well here goes, enjoy

Woohoo!!!!!! So fucking sexy Chef!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

So to start this all off where better than my very first ampics picture from about 6 months ago, it’s a tame one compared to some now but I’d love to see your first picture you posted just to see how far you’ve co,me on your journey too, he’ll it may even encourage some newcomers to post their first picture, well here goes, enjoy.

Yay!! Thank you for the fur, Chef!! :devil::heart:

Hope you enjoy your thread!

The lit ladies are amazing and full of encouragement (because there’re pervs 😂) So just have fun and be you.

This is my first post on my thread back in August 2016 (fuck!!) don’t think much has changed in what I lost although I do try to do different when I can and maybe show a bit more face than I used to.

Last edited:

Hi Chef....
stopping by to get some ice cubes 😉😉😉😉😉

Will there be all day happy hour specials? 🔥🔥

There you go! My first pic is probably my avatar. And it’s so old I can’t even remember which computer it was on or if it was a phone.

There you go! My first pic is probably my avatar. And it’s so old I can’t even remember which computer it was on or if it was a phone.

Thanks for joining in, nice to see you and your first picture was a much better framed one than mine 😜

Hello to one of my favorite Tittie Awards trophy models. :cattail:
In the spirit of first photo posts, here's mine.

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89600468&postcount=5074

I am looking forward to having actual alone time soon and to taking new pics. The husband working from home has interfered with what passes as my photography. :rolleyes::D

Aww thanks for joining in and sharing your first post, gulp, the tittle awards, I remember them well..... much has happened in the world since then.

Hope you’re keeping well?

Nice first pic by the way, you’re welcome to pop back in at any time

Always a treat! ;)
As it is seeing you, handsome. :kiss:

Aww thanks for joining in and sharing your first post, gulp, the tittle awards, I remember them well..... much has happened in the world since then.
Hope you’re keeping well?
Nice first pic by the way, you’re welcome to pop back in at any time
It certainly seems to have been years since March. I am well, thank you, and taking all precautions to stay that way. I live in Chicago, which was a hot spot a few months ago. I hope that things are improving where you are.

Wow! Beautiful! Love that bra too, it's so pretty. :heart:
Thank you. That's so sweet. :rose:
The bra is from Marks & Spencer.
I love your AV. So adorable!

It certainly seems to have been years since March. I am well, thank you, and taking all precautions to stay that way. I live in Chicago, which was a hot spot a few months ago. I hope that things are improving where you are.

There were some pretty tough times over here that’s for sure, 9 weeks of complete lockdown with only trips out for essential shopping and exercise for maximum 1 hour per day. Fortunately I live in a relatively affluent but rural area rather than in a city so we have had it relatively lightly in this area of the country.

Thanks for joining the conversation, that looks very serene, quiet and almost eerie but beautiful at the same time

Thanks! Yes, I like it too. You want to walk on the right side........:D

Hi Chef

Dropping by to see what your lunch specials are?
can I try the meatball appetizer? 😉😉😉
ohh, and a glass of ginger ale with lots of ice cubes 😉😉

So it’s Friday....... Happy Friday everyone, the weekend is here.

Thanks to everyone who posted or viewed this thread, I appreciate the time you’ve taken, and if you’ve just lurked, come on in, I don’t bite (well not in an unplayable way)

What’s on the menu today I hear you say?

So we’ve had the “what was your first picture” post, so how about we change it up a bit.

Today’s subject “what’s your favourite picture that you’ve ever posted & why?”

It can be anything, it doesn’t have to be something that loads of people liked but something that YOU liked, something you looked at and it either reminds you of happy things or something you look at and think wow is that really me, damn I look good.

So to kick things off I’ll post my favourite picture I’ve posted

https://imgur.com/Lb93Hle

I was in a hotel in Paris travelling for work and there was a mirror along 1 wall on the bottom half (bed height and lower) I was feeling a bit playful and thought I’d try to get some dual aspect pictures. The fact I took the set in black and white which I prefer as the shadows and shade can give some better definition made this even better. There is just enough of a glimpse of what is to come that makes this suggestive and slightly erotic but none nude.

Maybe I will post one of the follow up pictures later

Over to you guys

This was my first picture I posted. I was scared to death, so it's very tame.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1198437&d=1368055402

Hello to one of my favorite Tittie Awards trophy models. :cattail:
In the spirit of first photo posts, here's mine.

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89600468&postcount=5074

I am looking forward to having actual alone time soon and to taking new pics. The husband working from home has interfered with what passes as my photography. :rolleyes::D
I hope you do get some time because we miss your posts!! :rose::heart:
I think this is a great idea and post a link to my first photo post here on lit. Time flies......:)

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=41947140&postcount=238

And here is my first "nude" pic.

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=45509103&postcount=669

This is so beautiful!!! :heart:

Back