The Chefs Kitchen is Open

Not to steal any last word thunder, but it deserves echoing. Chef, you are absolutely appreciated here. The allure of this place comes and goes for a lot of us and I’m not trying to change your mind, but as Sassy said, I do hope you stick around overall. You are kind and sweet and genuine and this place is better for having you. It can feel like a popularity contest and a little clique-y, but you’ve made an impact. Whatever you choose, you’re wished well. :rose::heart:

Not to steal any last word thunder, but it deserves echoing. Chef, you are absolutely appreciated here. The allure of this place comes and goes for a lot of us and I’m not trying to change your mind, but as Sassy said, I do hope you stick around overall. You are kind and sweet and genuine and this place is better for having you. It can feel like a popularity contest and a little clique-y, but you’ve made an impact. Whatever you choose, you’re wished well. :rose::heart:

^^^ This was well said. Thank you Summer. :rose:

What she said. But also, you are wanted around and we will miss you if you go.

Too kind, if only there were more like you, I’ll probably stick around and comment but pics maybe not :rose:

^^^ This was well said. Thank you Summer. :rose:
^^ See the above

What she said. But also, you are wanted around and we will miss you if you go.

Unfortunately the lack of interest says otherwise, I’ll stay around and comment but won’t be posting any pics at least for a while 😞

Due to rapidly declining numbers and interest the Chef is closing his kitchen for the foreseeable future.

The chef tried to make a go of it but the lack of interaction had made this inevitable

Thanks to all those who have ventured in at some point 😘

This makes me really sad, Chef! Just know that you are appreciated by many of us! :heart::kiss:

Chef,

My cheese scones just will not rise, all my ingredients are within date and I don't overly massage my dough too much.
What on earth am l doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Back