The Chefs Kitchen is Open

I dig the undone look. And love you for having a sense of humor about yourself. 😘

Very sexy Chef. :heart:

If I can’t humour myself then I may as well give up!
Given that I’ve never set foot inside a gym in my life, I don’t work out, I eat crap most of the time (or at least stuff that isn’t the healthiest) and I’m the wrong side of 50 I can’t complain at my body I suppose.

Thank you for the kind words :kiss::heart:

If I can’t humour myself then I may as well give up!
Given that I’ve never set foot inside a gym in my life, I don’t work out, I eat crap most of the time (or at least stuff that isn’t the healthiest) and I’m the wrong side of 50 I can’t complain at my body I suppose.

Thank you for the kind words :kiss::heart:

Of course. Are you telling me you can cook AND won’t try to disguise veggies as gourmet? How do I get a seat at your table?

Of course. Are you telling me you can cook AND won’t try to disguise veggies as gourmet? How do I get a seat at your table?

Abso-fucking-lutely, veggies have their place but only if they compliment something NOT because someone says they should be there. I use as much butter cream and other bad stuff to cook with as I want, sod that healthy shit 😜

You would be welcome at my table any day 😘

Abso-fucking-lutely, veggies have their place but only if they compliment something NOT because someone says they should be there. I use as much butter cream and other bad stuff to cook with as I want, sod that healthy shit 😜

You would be welcome at my table any day 😘

Deal! What’s for lunch? I’m sure it beats my cold cuts and crackers.

Back