MIssK’s Twelve Day’s of Christmas…and for any others who struggle through the holidays!

HumpDayHoratio

Slightly Aged
@Missk_2022 made a post before Thanksgiving saying how she dreaded the holidays. Ms Lilianna and myself were talking about the holidays and just thought we can‘t let that stand, so here’s our little shout out to MissK and anyone else who struggles through this time. The idea is to have a nice, fun, goofy, even naughty place where we can come enjoy this hectic time with like minded friends.

The theme will be the 12 days of Christmas…I know it doesn’t coincide with the real advent but we’re simplifying it to a countdown to Christmas Day and beyond if people are interested and it takes off. We’ll riff off the song (even the funny Canadian version for you Canucks) and let’s see where this goes.

MissK, sorry to put you on the spot, but know this comes from a place of love! Besides, your name rhymes with the header so, tag your it!

IMG_2317.jpeg

The way we envisioned it is you can post whatever you like, but I’ll post the two turtle-doves and you can either stick with the theme or go whatever direction you’d like to take!

Just have fun with it and think of it as a twelve day Christmas party (or beyond as Ms Lilianna suggested!).

Add anything you’d like today and going forward….a song, a funny Christmas meme…whatever strikes your fancy!

OK, MissK…Hallmark channel actually made a move about day 2…your homework for this weekend is to watch it and report back on Monday with a review!🤣

IMG_2327.jpeg

Back