Where's the Rest of Me?!

Amazing pics I have seen!!!!!!

Ur body is so hot!BTW, do u have a fun in 'mom-son role play'?

You should see my bottom!

;)

Thank you!

:catroar:
l

Be careful what you say to a woman from Wisconsin... We had Ed Gein, you know!

:eek:

Thanks, all the same.

You're both too kind!

:rose: :rose:

A woman from Wisconsin! Such a treat to be in the company of a fellow ‘cheesehead’ 😉. And here I thought you were just another lovely and sexy woman lol 😂
Cheers, Al

A woman from Wisconsin! Such a treat to be in the company of a fellow ‘cheesehead’ 😉. And here I thought you were just another lovely and sexy woman lol 😂
Cheers, Al

DOnI-PpX0AAJogA.jpg:small

Go Badgers!

I shot this of myself for another thread this morning:

I figured as long as I had on the stockings, I should fulfill a long standing request here, as well:

attachment.php

I hope these meet with your approval!!!

Awed by your lovely being! So brilliant if you to share your lovely self!
Thanks 😊

Cup Half Full?

I have gotten countless requests for more photos of my legs and feet.

I'm a tease at heart. I have found the best way to keep romance alive is to always leave them wanting a little more.

So, for now, here is just one limb.

attachment.php

An explanation: Having black sheets on my bed this weekend, I put on white stockings this morning to play with the sunshine coming in. This was the only photo I thought good enough to share.

With luck, I'll be able to show both legs next time!

;)

Attachments

• Leg01.jpg
    Leg01.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10

I'm a tease at heart. I have found the best way to keep romance alive is to always leave them wanting a little more.

attachment.php

An explanation: Having black sheets on my bed this weekend, I put on white stockings this morning to play with the sunshine coming in. This was the only photo I thought good enough to share.

;)

Wow such beautiful sexy legs and they most certainly make my knees go week

attachment.php

;)

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

;)

You are so sexy sweetie!

Back