Summer Romance (CLOSED)

"That's pretty interesting." She said "so is that what you've always wanted to do with your life or did you have other dreams?"
 
He chuckled but shook his head. " I've been more interested in traveling, which I will get to do by taking over the business, but really, I love working with people. It's not going to be the same, but I suppose everyone has to do what they need to sometimes." He remarked, she feeling his hands sliding over her back, gently massaging though her lower back before he turned and began to work on her thighs.

" What about you? what do you see in your future Lexi?" he asked gently.
 
"I really don't know what my future holds." Lexi said closing her eyes and relaxing "I'm just hoping it'll involve a husband and some kids, nothing too crazy. Something just simple and that I'll love." She said.
 
He nodded as she said that, though remembering that she was laying and relaxing he smiled. " That's a good future to think towards." He remarked. Even as he worked on her thighs his hands did slide along the insides, he being respectful by not pushing things too fast, but he certainly was good at relaxing her.

He smiled though as he looked to her. " You know, you never did answer whether you were interested in hooking up or not." He reminded her gently as he continued down to her calves.
 
"Depends..." She started as she flipped around to lay on her back "what is your definition of a hookup?" She asked looking up at him "I'm definitely intrigued but I'm not sure if I'm interested yet."
 
He smiled as she moved, he shifting out of the way, though as she laid on her back he considered it. " Well i'd like it to be more than just a one night stand, that's for sure." He mused, though he seemed to be thinking about it.

" A summer romance perhaps? and if things work out between us, then we could figure it out from there, but if not, we agree to part on agreeable terms?" He suggested as he looked to her, admiring the rise and fall of her chest though his eyes remained mainly focused on her. " Though hookup would include sex, lots of sex." He remarked with a playful grin.
 
"I think I'd need to know if you're any good before I commit to a whole summer with you." Lexi said "I want to make sure I'm getting a good deal. I'm sure you'd like to know what you're getting into too... So what do you think?"
 
He smiled but he nodded to her. " I think that's fair, and besides, I wouldn't want you to think I want you only because you're hot Lexi." He remarked, and even as she said that about him wanting to know what he was getting into as well he nodded. " That's true." He admitted.

With that he moved and gently laying over her his smooth hard chest pressed against her lovely breasts as he leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't a hard demanding kiss, but it was full of passion. His hands smoothed over her sides as he gently held himself over her, not putting his full weight on her just yet.

She COULD probably feel his very impressive bulge pressing against her thigh through his shorted though, he clearly aroused by her!
 
As soon as he kissed her she knew she wanted him and as soon as she felt his cock pressing against her she knew she wanted him right that second. As they kissed she reached down and slowly started to pull her bottoms off, struggling a little with him so close to her but she still managed to succeed. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked hoping he would say yes.
 
Tristan grinned to her as she reached down, and even as she struggled to get her bottom's off, he answered her question by lifting his own hips and working his shorts over his hips and down to his legs he kicked them aside, his eight inch hard throbbing cock pointing right at her.

" Oh i'm sure." He mused but he then hiked her shirt up, stripping it off her as he let her work his off as well, and with that he leaned down and licked and sucked her nipples one at a time as his other hand worked her breast, kneading it between his fingers as he moved himself, soon the length of his cock rubbed her slit, he teasing her, getting her nice and fired up for him.
 
Moaning she started grinding against him, aching for him to enter her. Maybe it was because she hadn't had sex in what seemed like forever or maybe it was her undeniable attraction to Tristan but she was soon dripping wet. Her arms wrapped tightly around him pulling him closer to her.
 
Oh it might have been a combination of the two, but the attraction between them was truly un-deniable. Even as she was clearly aching for him to enter her he could feel her hot wetness slicking his long thick cock, and even as she wrapped around him tightly, he lifted his head and looked to her.

He didn't bother to ask if she was ready, instead he suddenly thrust into her, stretching and opening her up with his eight inch long cock. The pulsing veined member slid smoothly into her, and the three inch thickness stretched her deliciously. Only when he was fully inside her did he grin gently.

" So... everything, you were looking for?" He asked panting, her spasming pussy of course feeling amazing!
 
"That and so much more." She said her breathing heavy "you feel fantastic. Your even bigger than I had imagined. But it so good..." She had never felt anything like this before. Lexi was shocked, it felt as though he filled her completely. Her tight pussy was stretching more then it ever had before as she pressed against him wanting more.
 
Tristan looked to her as she said that, a gentle but kind look on his features as he watched her. " You'd best be careful, too many compliments might go right to my head." He teased ever so gently, though she could tell that he was just being playful.

Even as she pressed to him though he groaned. " Oh you want more hmm... all right." He purred before he pulled his hips back, his knees bending slightly as he drew back, after only a moment he thrust back into her, filling her up again with his cock as he began a smooth, and though slower rhythm at first his big hard cock was fucking her deliciously as he watched her expressions as he did.
 
"Oh... Yeah." She moaned "Yes! Fuck me Tristan." Lexi begged, her eyes locked on his. She could tell it wouldn't take long for him to make her orgasm but she wondered how close he was, hoping it felt just as good to him.
 
He grinned at her louder moan, the look in her eyes telling him that despite her early coyness, she had really been interested in having him just as he had her. Even as her eyes locked on him though he groaned and looked to her, and even as she wondered how far from an orgasm he was she could already probably feel his cock throb.

" Oh shit that's good, here you go." He purred as he rested his arms on either side of her head. Even as he did though he did begin to speed up, his big hard cock beginning to slam into her, the lewd erotic sounds of their hips slapping together easily heard as he worked to bring her all the pleasure that she wanted!
 
"Yes..." She moaned her hands tightly gripping his shoulders as she started to orgasm. "I'm cumming... Don't stop!" She screamed as she pulled him closer to her "oh, yes....."
 
Oh Tristan could feel her hands grip tightly at his shoulders, and even as she screamed that he smiled to her. " Oh i'm not stopping..." He grumbled, though his voice WAS laced with lust he seemed content with that, and even as she was pulsing around his cock he watched her as he slammed into her.

" Want more?" He asked as he did slow his 'assault' on her though, letting her 'catch' her breath as he waited on her answer. Instead of pounding her he ground inside her, 'stirring' her desires constantly.
 
Lexi smiled as she looked at him "yes." She said softly "I want you..." She kissed him, her grip on him loosening as her orgasm came to an end "what do you want Tristan?" She asked wanting him to feel as good as she had.
 
He smiled as she did, and as they shared that, he kissed her right back as her grip loosened. As she asked that though he thought about it. " I want to take you from behind." He admitted as he looked to her. " I want to watch you cum all over my cock again and again." he mused as he pulled back. She could see that Tristan was going to enjoy pleasuring her, and since they had agreed that this wasn't a one night stand, they had time to learn about one another and have more fun along the way!
 
"We should hurry up and get back to our cabins..." She said "everyone will be wondering where we are..." She said pulling away from him and starting to pull on her clothes "I'll see you in the morning." Lexi said.
 
Back
Top