The Personal Trainer (Closed for p_c352006)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Ed Wallace, part owner of "Power Gym" walked around the gym watching some of the clients doing exercises and offering guidance on proper form to some. He surveyed the gym that offered a variety of exercise equipment such as treadmills, bicycles, free weights, satisfied with what he sees. In an adjacent area, a variety of exercise programs aimed at cardio fitness is held.

Ed and his partner Jack Stenson are proud of what they have built and with the addition of Jack's wife, Julie, who handled the cardio programs they had an enrollment of over 100 clients. Ed smiled at the people in the gym thinking how when he and Jack met with their investment counselor, the gym is financially doing very well.

He was walking around the free weights, watching a few of the more muscular men lifting when he noticed a woman in the treadmill section approach one of the machines. He watched her climb onto the treadmill and survey the control panel. He turned to look at the men for a moment but when he glanced back at the woman, it was pretty evident she was having some difficulty getting the treadmill to work. She was punching buttons and it appeared wasn't familiar with it or maybe it was the treadmill machine itself.

As Ed made his way to her area, he knew it wasn't uncommon for the machines to break down and as he approached he noticed she was a bit older than him and was wearing very baggy sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt. He also realized he had not seen her in the past and assumed she was a new client. When she looked in his direction, he could see a frazzled look on her face.

Ed gave her a very warm smile. "Ma'am, my name is Ed Wallace, one of the owners. Are you having trouble with the treadmill?"

Jessica Chaney had always considered herself “fit” growing up and throughout college. Ever after marriage and having children she was committed to a strict workout routine and diet to get her body back after childbirth. It was never an easy task and she often felt discouraged with the process but within a year she always seemed to have her toned stomach back and feel like her old self again. Now that she was in her early 30’s however, she was finding that recovering from her third pregnancy was much harder than the previous two. Working out at home in her basement wasn’t getting her any results and she was determined not to give up. She finally decided to join Power Gym after hearing a few recommendations online and it was only a few minutes from her house so it made it convenient for her to slip over for a workout early in the morning before the kids were awake or in the evening once they were in bed.

She had spent plenty of time in various gyms before kids but after several years of working out at home, the gym seemed new and overwhelming. There were so many new machines she didn’t recognize, and the ones she was familiar with seemed to have more buttons and settings than she remembered. Deciding to take things slow she wanted to start with something simple like a warmup run on the treadmill but already she felt her felt getting flushed from embarrassment as she stared at the buttons on the screen trying to figure out which one simply started the machine without running some fancy program when she heard a man’s voice behind her…

“Ma'am, my name is Ed Wallace, one of the owners. Are you having trouble with the treadmill?"

Ed could tell the woman was flustered as she turned to look at him. He heard a soft sigh and then "I'm not sure how to work this treadmill."

He was quick to respond. "No worries ma'am. Some of these new machines can get pretty complicated. Let me show you how to get it started." It was evident Claire, their receptionist, didn't give her a tour of the facilities. He would make sure she got one before she left.

A whispered "thank you" came from the woman as he stood next to the treadmill. Showing her how to manipulate the different programs from the control panel. He quickly went through the training, track, set a goal, and lose weight programs. Then he showed her some of the workout programs and how to change the speed and incline and then finally how to manipulate the program in a manual mode.

After completing the quick review, he smiled. "I think you have a handle on it." Then as an afterthought he added, "When you're done I'll give you a tour of our facilities. There is so much more than just our treadmills and bicycles."

Ed started to walk away but then turned to her. "I'm sorry I didn't get your name."

When she first heard the male voice introduce himself as the owner she had an immediate image of an older man in her brain but as she turned to acknowledge him she was surprised to see a guy several years younger than her. He was fit, maybe in his mid twenties if she had to guess.

“Thank you” Jessica whispered quietly; still embarrassed at how confused she was by the treadmill.

The young man walked her through a few things then told her to stop by when she was done so he could show her around the rest of the facilities. She did find it odd that no one did that when she first joined; that’s typcially one of the first things places like this do but she hadn’t given it much of a thought until now.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name.” The young man said

“Oh… Jessica…. Jessica Chaney, but you can call me Jess.” She replied

It had been a few years since she had attempted to jog and she immediately noticed how much her boobs were bouncing. Before kids they were only an A cup, but now that she was breastfeeding a 7 month old they were a very full B so the experience of trying to jog with boobs bouncing was new for her. At first she felt a bit self conscious but before long she had gotten used to the feeling and was now focused on maintaining her breathing and getting through her goal. After managing to put her embarrassment aside she was able to walk/jog 3 miles on the treadmill before finally feeling exhausted and needing to call it a night.

She collected her things and wiped down her treadmill before starting for the door when she happened to catch a glance of the open office door to her right with Ed seated inside. She was really wanting to get home and shower but decided to stop in his office to take him up on the tour in hopes of avoiding further embarrassment and confusion the next time she came to workout.

She nervously knocked on the open door and peaked her head in.

“Hi. I hope I’m not bothering you. Is the offer still good for that tour you mentioned?”

"It's nice to meet you Jessica Chaney .... umm Jess ..... and I hope you enjoy it here at Power Gym." He saw her cute smile as he turned to walk away. As he ventured to another part of the gym, he whispered her name, "Jessica Chaney ....Jess." Her name had a nice ring when it rolled off his tongue. Some names just seem to naturally slip easily off the tongue and fit the person.

Moving about the gym, he helped some of the clients who used him for their personal trainer. But it wasn't only those patrons that paid for his service. When he saw someone struggling on an apparatus, he felt it was his duty to help them. The last thing he wanted was for someone do something wrong and hurt themselves.

Every so often, he looked at Jess, watching her alternately run and walk on the treadmill. She appeared to be a bit older than him and her baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt hid her body. Was she ashamed of the way her body looked? He wondered what she would look like in spandex and then shook his head trying not to block the image. He reasoned that a lot of women and men wore baggy clothes at first and then over time, they wore more revealing gym apparel.

After leaving Jess, he walked around the gym helping other patrons or answering questions. He smiled, seeing her working hard on the treadmill before he went to his office. Sitting in his office, he was reviewing the upcoming schedule and thinking about her. What was her goal in joining the gym? Was it strength training, losing weight, core conditioning, cardiovascular or something else?

He heard the soft knock on the door and looked up to see her head peaking around the door jamb. He gave her a wide smile and answered her question. "It is still good Jess." He stood and noticed her eyes surveying him as he strode toward her. "Let's start down the hall first."

They arrived at the locker rooms and he opened the women's door and yelled to find out if anyone was in the room. Hearing none, he opened the door wide and followed her inside. He pointed out the individual dressing stalls with curtains. They walked into the shower area and he pointed out the separate shower stalls with curtains. "As you can see you can have your privacy or use the large room," he said swinging his arm to point out the 10 shower heads. "We have sports teams that use our facility and they typically will use the large room."

He saw she seemed to be satisfied and as they walked to the door, he said, "The men's locker room is similar but they don't have any individual stalls." Opening the door, he put his hand on her back in a friendly gesture and mentioned, "Let's go to the main gym."

Ed showed Jess the free weight section where some members were lifting. "We have nautilus machines that will do the same as the free weights so it's really just a personal preference. He showed her the rowing machines indicating the the area is really for strength and core conditioning. After the free weight section, he showed her the exercise room that is used for aerobics. "If your into this sort of thing we have scheduled classes that fit most everyone's schedule."

Walking back to the reception area, they saw the gym was nearly empty. "Listen anytime you have any questions I'll be glad to help you. Also, I don't if you saw it on the pamphlet but I do offer personal training." He picked up a pamphlet and added, "Some members find that they need a little push to get them to where they want to be physically. So if your interested just let me know and we can make arrangements to work together."

Before she left, he added, "I hope to see you soon and don't forget to think about a personal trainer. We can help you reach your goal a lot sooner than doing it on your own."

As Ed led Jess around the gym she caught herself admiring his toned physique more than once but quickly regained her focus each time with a slight twinge of guilt knowing she was a married woman. Besides, a young, muscular gym like Ed probably had a stable of fit young girls at the gym constantly throwing themselves at him.

Walking into the women’s locker room felt oddly wrong in some way. Even though it was just a tour and Ed was the owner, something about being in an empty women’s locker room with a man made her feel a strange sensation in her stomach, like sneaking a boy into the house in high school or something.

She was relieved when they returned to the main gym and Ed showed her the rest of the weights and machines. Some seemed familiar but others looked a lot more updated than the last time she was a regular member of a gym. Jess knew cardio wasn’t going to cut it by itself but she was already feeling overwhelmed with where to begin when it came to a weight training program. When Ed mentioned personal training she made a mental note. Having someone with experience, that can walk her through different machines, lifts and exercises would be incredibly helpful, and having such a handsome, fit trainer wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world either.

Taking the pamphlet from Ed’s hand she thanked him for the tour and headed home. The entire time she drove her mind kept flashing back to the feeling of being alone in the women’s locker room with Ed and the way his strong hand felt against her lower back when he guided her through different rooms. Luckily her drive home was only a few minutes, preventing her imagination from getting too carried away, but as she got out of her car she looked at the pamphlet on her passenger seat and stuffed it into her gym bag before entering the house.

Jessica’s husband was on the couch half asleep with a bag of Doritos next to him on the couch as the baby monitor flashed between her sleeping kids bedrooms.

“How was the gym babe?” He asked

“Good. A little intimidating but it was nice to be back in a normal gym again.” She said

“Cool.” Was all he replied as his focus went back to the tv.

Jess headed to the master bedroom and into the shower to wash up after her workout. Before climbing in she looked at her naked body in the mirror, grabbing some of the skin around her waist that has stretched during pregnancy. She knew it took time for it to regain its elasticity and go back to normal but for now it made her feel fat and unhappy with how she looked. She turned around and admired her round ass which she was actually able to maintain during pregnancy with her workouts at home as she smiled to herself, happy with what she saw.

She finally climbed into the shower and again her mind wondered to the empty women’s locker room at the gym. She caught herself spending more time than she needed too soaping her body and eventually snapped herself back into reality and finished getting ready for bed.

The next day passed and as Jess and her husband Ryan got the kids to bed she headed to the bedroom to change for the gym. She chose a normal pair of fork fitting workout pants this time but still paired it with a fairly loose fitting shirt and sports bra.

When she arrived at the gym she checked in at the front desk then nervously hesitated for a moment we the young girl behind the desk looked at her confused.

“Did you need something ma’am?”

Being called ma’am felt like a bit of a hit to her ego. Sure she was older but it’s not like she was in her 50’s or something. Despite the comment, Jess nervously replied

“I umm… Ed mentioned something about personal training yesterday… I guess I was just wanting to know more about that…. Is he here?” She asked

Ed watched Jess leave, seeing a smile on her face. He enjoyed helping her and felt a friendly attraction to her. She seemed interested in what he had to say during their tour and he wondered if she would consider personal training. Back in his office, he pulled up her membership application on the computer. She was in her mid-30's, about 9 years older than him. He was surprised to find out she had three kids and a husband named Ryan. He stopped for a moment, thinking about her, she sure didn't look like a woman who had three children. \

He thought about the tour and for a moment, he sensed an attraction between them. But then he figured she was just being nice and felt she was off limits. Later, he locked up and drove the short distance to his apartment, thinking about Jess. And when he tried to sleep, her face which seemed so angelic kept popping up. In the morning he was dragging a little from little sleep.

The day went as usual with the normal members coming in and a few of his persona training members kept his mind off Jess. One thing he never did was double up on personal training. Once they started a session, he stayed with them the whole time. And when he was training one woman, he kept thinking about Jess and wondering if she would be coming back to the gym any time soon. He knew some members came on a regular basis, almost daily, while others may not show up for days or weeks at a time.

It was near the end of the day and he was in his office cleaning up some paperwork before heading out. There were a few people in the gym and once they were gone he would clean up and lock up for the evening. Looking at the clock he knew he had a couple of hours left before lockup time. He also noted that this was about the time Jess came in yesterday.

Ed was busy on his computer when Claire knocked on his door and announced there was a woman asking for him, something about personal training. He looked beyond Claire and saw Jess. He felt a sudden thrill to see her and told Claire to show her in.

As she walked through the door, he saw that soft shy smile that he remembered from yesterday. There was something different about her. Gone were the baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt, replaced with tight pants and a loosely fitting t-shirt. And he saw her seemingly staring at his muscle t-shirt that showed off his large broad shoulders and muscular arms.

Standing he said with a wide smile, "Hello Jess. I'm so glad to see you."

He heard her tell him, "me too," as he told her to have a seat. "Claire tells me you are thinking about our personal training program." Silently he hoped she really would do it. "I think that's the right thing to do if you want to get back into shape a lot faster than doing it yourself." He saw her nod politely as he added, "I'm completely at your personal disposal if you should decide to do it. I work around your schedule and am really available any time." He felt a another thrill as he ended with, "And if you are really interested in the program, the first thing we need to do is find out what your goals are .... weight .... strength ..... core muscle tightening and strength."

"What are your thoughts Jess ... what do you want to get out of the program?"

Jess said across from Ed listening to him ask questions about her goals and motivation for personal training. She was trying her best to focus but kept catching herself staring at Ed’s shoulders, chest and arms as his T-shirt clung to his muscles. He didn’t have that huge body builder type of body, yet it was clear how defined his muscles must be. Despite her distracted focus, she managed to process the questions she was asked by Ed and managed a reply.

“I don’t really know if I have a specific goal in mind. Obviously after having kids I have some weight to lose and hate THIS….” She said as her face scrunched in a disappointed pout as she pinched her love handles. “…. I know you probably can’t tell by looking at me now but I was really thin and toned before kids and I know I’ll never look like I did before kids ever again but I’d like to get as close to it as I can so I can be happy with how I look in clothes again” she said.

As he talked he saw her eyes glance down every so often, staring at his shoulders and arms. Was she sizing him up with her husband? Or was she just the shy non-eye contact type. But didn't he do the same when she walked into his office.

She told him he probably couldn't tell she was thin before kids and she was right, he couldn't tell what she really looked like with the loose fitting shirt. Ed couldn't help but wonder what body shape that she was hiding. He knew at some point, she would need to show him. But was that now?

He had heard similar comments from other women and men in the past. Some members had specific goals in mind when they joined the gym and were ready to get down to work. Others weren't sure what exact goals they wanted such as losing so much weight or wanting to build muscle mass. There were a variety of goals such as weight .... strength .... cardiovascular fitness .... building bulk muscles for show.

Ed also knew he had to tread lightly with women as they were more sensitive with the way their body looked and in Jess' case Ed understood one issue she was not happy with was wanting to lose unwanted baby fat after her last pregnancy.

Ed gave Jess a knowing smile. "I certainly understand what you're going through. I have had some members in the same condition .... wanting to try and get back to the way or at least as close as possible to the way they looked before kids."

He saw he had her attention. It was always good to go slow and not recommend anything outrageous like "hey take off your clothes and let me evaluate you." No the member had to have choices and he rubbed his chin for a moment giving her the impression he was thinking about what she said.

"Jess I think I can really help you realize your goal once we find out what it is you want. You said you want want to look like you did three kids ago and I think we can get your there or at least come very close. But I will tell you it is your goals and it is you who need to work hard on them. You only get out what you put in."

Ed got the feeling he was preaching and needed to get to the point. "We have a couple of ways to go with setting your goals. I have recently purchased a machine that will measure weight .... body mass .... muscle mass ... and a variety of other things. I would suggest we start with getting your weight and calculating your body mass index or BMI as you may have read sometime."

He could tell she was mulling over what he saying as he continued. "As you probably know from being pregnant three times that some women gain as much as 25 to 30 pounds. And of course when the baby is born there is some of the unwanted weight that stays with the mother."

He took a breath and added, "In addition to the body composition machine, I have found it extremely beneficial to do some actual body measurements with a tape measure. This would entail measuring your bust, waist, thighs, so we have a base line to start and something to build on. The machine, while it gives data, there is nothing more rewarding than looking in the mirror after a period of time and seeing the actual results. Plus once we have the measurements you can set your goals as to waist size, weight, etc."

He saw her nod but he could tell she was still trying to take everything in and process it. "And there is one other way and that is to keep a visual record of your achievements." He saw her eyes open a bit wider. "I would also suggest we take photos of you before you begin." Her eyes opened wider and Ed was quick to explain. "The photos would be of you posing in your sports bra, I assume you have one, and in your pants or shorts, whatever you want. And by the way, all the photos we take are strictly for your file and no one other than you or I have access to them."

Ed took a breath and smiled warmly. "I know this this is a lot to take in Jess but I only want to help you achieve your goals. Do you want time to think about it or do you want to get started?" He was going to tell the gym closes in about 2 hours but hell if she wanted to stay longer he was all for it.

Jess felt her stomach in knots at the idea of Ed taking “before” photos of her from progress. She pictured the images of overweight people in those weight loss commercials you always saw on tv late at night with her head on the bodies. Granted, she wasn’t anywhere near obese and a lot of the areas of her body she was unhappy with were stretched skin that just needed time to tighten back up. While the idea of Ed photographing her in her sports bra alone in his office did make her slightly uncomfortable, she also reminded herself that a guy like Ed has young, fit women throwing themselves at him so it’s not like this is just an attempt to see her without her shirt or something.

“Well, I know I need help reaching my goals and I’m already here I guess…. So…. I guess let’s do it.” Jess responded nervously while trying to seem more confident than she actually was.

She watched Ed turn a webcam on the top of his computer monitor towards a blank wall next to his desk. Jess got up from the chair she was in and walked around to the side of Ed’s desk and stood against the wall nervously. Chewing on her bottom lip nervously she felt her heart racing as she took a deep breath and exhaled to calm her nerves before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up and over her head.

The exposure made her nervous and self conscious as her arms instinctively crossed in front of her attempting to hid her stomach. Ed tried to ease her nerves a bit while reminding her that these were private and for her benefit and progress so she needed to leave her arms at her sides. She stood facing the camera. Then took a few photos from each side as well as facing away from the camera.

Next she watched Ed grab a tape measure from the top drawer of his desk and approach her. As he stretched his arms around her back to wrap the tape measure around her she noticed how good he smelled. Ed moved to the side of her had her lift her arms out like a “T” as he ran the tape measure around her chest.

Looking down at the tape measure across her sports bra, Jess realized her nerves were impacting more than just her heart rate because her nipples were rock hard and pressing against the Lycra of her sports bra. As Ed wrote down the number from her bust and loosened the tape measure to move it lower she felt it snag briefly on her right nipple before reaching her waist. She felt so embarrassed as Ed measures around her stomach and waist before measuring around her ass.

She wasn’t even looking at the numbers Ed was writing down as he continued his assessment. All she could think about was what this fit young hunk must be thinking about her “mom bod”.

Ed smiled at Jess when she said to do it, sensing a nervousness in her voice. As he prepared the camera, he wondered if her husband would approve of her having pictures taken of her by a stranger. In a sense he was a stranger but in another sense he wasn't .... having helped her out yesterday with the treadmill. Besides, he reasoned, there was nothing sexual about what they were doing. He was getting the necessary measurements needed for her future workouts.

When she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head, he got his first glimpse of her breasts though they were confined by the sports bra. He was used to seeing young women in sports bra as they worked out and when she crossed her hands in front of her he had to reassure her these photos were only for her to measure her success.

When she did as he asked, he wasn't sure she knew her rock hard nipples were poking into the Lycra material. He didn't let his eyes stare too long on them but it was too late to stop some erotic thoughts from creeping into his head. Moving quickly and efficiently, Ed took some front, side and finally some rear shots. The curvature of her ass in the tight pants drew his attention and he quickly took the pictures and then walked to the desk to retrieve a tape measure.

As he measured her chest, he had a good side view of the right breast and the protrusion sticking out. His hands were shaking a little as he tightened the tape, thinking that her husband was a lucky man. He wondered if her husband found her breasts, enlarged from her recent pregnancy, enjoyable. And when the tape snagged on her right nipple, he felt her body jerk just a little and heard a soft "Ooh" sound.

Trying to act professional, he ignored her, eye contact and then took her waist measurement. Ed had to crotch down to measure her around her ass, taking in the again the soft curves of each cheek. "You can turn around now Jess," he said quietly as he walked back to his desk and transferred them to the computer. Scanning the program, he looked up at Jess.

"Sorry there's one more measurement we need." Trying to stay professional, he told her, "Along with weight gain in the stomach and buttocks regions, there is also some fatty deposits that affect the thighs." Her eyes told him she didn't expect this. "Don't worry Jess it will only take a minute to get the measurement."

Walking to her, he dropped to his knees and his eyes were dead on the apex of her thighs. "If you would kindly spread your legs a little I can get the measurement." His hands were clearly shaking, seeing her legs spread and he ran the tape around one thigh. From his perspective, all he had to do was raise his hand a few inches and he would make contact with sex. Taking a deep breath, he whispered, "All done." and stood up hoping she wouldn't see his face which turned a soft shade of red.

He put the measurement in the computer and looked at Jess. He wasn't sure how she would take the next measurement they needed. A woman's weight is a very secretive held number. Some women don't like men to know what they weigh but in this case, it was important in order to set a realistic goal. "We have all the measurements in here but we need to get your weight and other measurements. Let's go out and get your weight and other data. And if you want, we can do a few exercises to get you started."

Jess was nearly starting to relax as Ed dropped the tape measure after entering the number from around her ass when he mentioned one final measurement. He almost seemed hesitant at first, maybe even nervous about it in a way, which made Jess suddenly start to feel nervous again. Ed knelt in front of her, his face inches from her waist. When he asked her to spread her legs so he could measure her thighs she felt an unexpected tingle between her legs. “He’s just measuring your leg Jessica” she reminded herself as she stepped one leg to the side, allowing Ed to measure her thighs. She knew this was all part of the initial assessment and completely professional, but since having her last kid several months ago her husband hasn’t shown much interest in her sexually so Ed’s hands gently brushing against her thighs, inches from the bottom of her ass and most intimate of areas was as sensual as anything she had felt since before getting pregnant. She was embarrassed at the way her body was responding to such an innocent and “professional” touch and was glade she wasn’t a guy or there would be now way of hiding the excitement her body was feeling right now.

When Ed finished the measurements he directed her to the main gym to finish her weight and BMI measurement. She quickly put her shirt back on before Ed opened his office door and leg her back into the main gym. She wondered if anyone would notice how flushed her face was as she walked out of Ed’s office and get the wrong idea of what had just occurred in there. She then reminded herself that no one is going to think Ed would be fooling around with an older married mom when he could have his pick of the tight twenty somethings roaming the gym.

Once again, Jess was embarrassed by the number on the scale but wasn’t surprised since she regularly weighed herself at home and knew she was 15 pounds heavier than her “typical” weight. On her 5’7” frame it wasn’t a HUGE deal, but she knew what she was capable of looking like so that 15 pounds may as well have been 30 to her in her mind.

Once they were finally done with her measurements Ed looked up at the big clock on the wall, then back at Jess. There was a little over an hour left before the gym was closing as he asked if she still wanted to get shafted tonight or just wait until tomorrow. She knew her kids would be sound asleep at home and her husband was likely in front of the tv on his PlayStation so she wasn’t exactly in a hurry to get home.

“No time like the present right?!” She said with a nervous confidence, unsure of what Ed had in store for her

Ed could tell Jess was sensitive about her weight. He guessed from her height and build, along with her BMI and also what he had experienced with members in the past, she was somewhere 15 to 20 pounds over her normal pre-baby weight. He could see she was somewhat embarrassed about him knowing it. "Don't fret Jess ..... I promise we will work together to get you down to whatever weight makes you feel good."

He decided to take a chance with a compliment. "You know Jess, you are a beautiful woman the way you are. And when you get to your goal weight, you're going to be even more beautiful." He saw her face flush a little and decided he needed to not go down that road. Even though they had only met yesterday, he was beginning to feel a connection. He had to remind himself she was probably happily married and doing this only for her husband.

He smiled when she told him, “No time like the present right?!”
"That's what I like to hear." There were a lot of members who given the choice told him they would start on their next visit. But with Jess she seemed to be the kind of gal that once she made up her mind, she moved forward. "I like that you want to get started. Makes me believe you really want this instead of wishing it all to happen without the effort."

Ed looked around at the almost empty gym. There were a few members wrapping up their workouts. Some were on the free weights and others on the nautilus machines. He looked at the treadmills and bicycles and ruled them out for tonight.

"Why don't we start with some quick stretches." He led her to a mat and showed her how he wanted her to stretch her muscles before any workout. "I noticed you didn't stretch before you used the treadmill yesterday. It's very important before you use do any exercises to loosen up your muscles." They spent a good 10 minutes stretching their arms and legs along with side bends for the torso.

When they completed them Ed said, "Ok let's go over to the ab crunch machine and get you started on your core muscles." He put on the minimum amount of weight and showed her the proper technique on how to use the machine along with breathing properly. It only took a few times before she got the hang of it.

Afterwards, he took her to the bench press machine and had her lift only the bar with no weights. "We'll add weights later when you get a little stronger. No need to overdo it on your first night." He watched her lift the bar impressed with her technique but also the way her body looked on the bench. He had to keep reminding himself that she was married but it didn't hurt to stare.

After a few repetitions, he saw she was starting to perspire and said, "Let's call it a night. You did a great job tonight and I'm looking forward to helping you get to your goal. How do you think you did Jess? Feel like you might have accomplished a little tonight?"

Jess could feel the heat of her face as she blushed at Ed’s compliments. It had been a long time since someone called her a “beautiful woman”; especially someone as attractive as Ed. She knew this was probably part of his job as a trainer; complimenting his clients, encouraging them, and I’m sure the occasional flirty comment probably kept his female clients coming back as well. Despite convincing herself this was part of his “salesmanship” Jess couldn’t stop her body from physically responding to the comments. Her cheeks were already red and her body was still recovering from feeling Ed’s touch along her thighs during her assessment so this wasn’t helping her regain any type of composure.

Starting off, Ed led her to an open area of the gym with a turf floor and lots of yoga mats. He lightly scolded her for not stretching before her run yesterday and she knew he was right. Ed walked her through a few stretches to get warmed up. On her back he alternated placing one of her legs in the air against her chest and leaning into her as he stretched out her hamstrings. She had seen trainers stretch clients like this plenty and even growing up playing sports she and her teammates would help each other with this stretch, but now as a married mom in her mid thirties, on her back, with a handsome, young, muscular guy resting his knees against her ass as he leaned his body into hers the stretch felt A LOT different. Even against the backs of her legs she could feel how big and hard his pecs were and his hands holding her thighs were strong yet soft. She was gently breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth but not to relax into the stretch. This time it was to try and regain some form of control over her body. Ed touch and the weigh of his body against her, combined with the lack of physical touch at home for so long was causing her body to respond in ways she wasn’t prepared for. She could feel the stiffness of her nipples pressed against her sports bra and the growing warmth between her legs as blood began rushing to her clit.

She wasn’t sure how she managed to make it through stretching and prayed that Ed couldn’t tell how turned on she was getting because she literally couldn’t handle any more embarrassment in one night.

Finally moving time some actual weight training she worked though a few sets on the ab machine. She was a little upset that Ed started her without any weight since she used to put the pin down several plates back when she was regularly working out in the gym before having kids but knowing the trauma her stomach and abs have been through the last several years she knew it was probably smart to start very low and work her way back up.

In a similar way she was frustrated on the bench just pressing the bar without any weight. She was never “buff” when previously working out but she was able to bench with 25 pound plates on either side at her peak of fitness so starting nearly 50 pounds lighter was frustrating. She also wondered how much was Ed not wanting to push her too fast too quickly and how much was him not realizing how much muscle she had beneath the extra weight she needed to drop. As that question swirled around in her mind she happened to glance up from the bench as Ed stood just above her head to spot her. Without even realizing it, Jess’s eyes went to the bulge in his shorts that was inches above her eye line. Her glance lasted longer than it should have before she realized what she was going and quickly turned her sights on her bar above her. She felt her face get warm again and hoped Ed didn’t notice. As she let the bar hit her chest and pressed it up she felt it graze her nipples which were now so hard they were clearly visible through both her sports bra and T-shirt. Finally finishing her last set Ed congratulated her on a great first workout and she thanked him for his help. He asked if she felt like she accomplished a little tonight and she nodded her head.

“Honestly, I think I could have probably added a little more weight to a few exercises tonight, but I understand wanting to start slow too.” She replied with a confident smile. She thanked Ed again for his help and they scheduled their next session in a few days. She knew she’d see him at the gym tomorrow but didn’t really have the money for daily personal training. Secretly she was hoping that since she’s usually there near the end of the night when things are slow he’d see her and offer to help now and then without it being a “paid training session” but she didn’t went to get her hopes up too much since this was a business after all.

She collected her things and drove the short distance home and even in those few minutes alone in the car Jess couldn’t help but replay some of the events from the evening back in her head. Walking around Ed’s desk and pulling her shirt over her head kept popping back into her head over and over….. at one point she was envisioning the situation again, but as she removed her shirt it was her pre-baby body beneath it that was revealed. Ed smiled at her as she set her shirt down and turned the camera on his computer towards her. She posed from the side and turned backwards just like she had done earlier that night, but with her back to Ed she looked back over her shoulder and caught him looking at her ass in her tight workout pants.

“I feel like these might make it hard to truly see my progress…” she said as her thumbs hooked themselves into the waist of her pants before she peeled them down to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving her in a thong and sports bra. She turned back around to face Ed as asked if he thought that would be better for a progress pic and he smiled at her.

“I think so, but I may need a closer look to be sure” he said as he started to approach him where he sat in his office chair. She climbed onto him, straddling him as his hands found her ass and have it a firm squeeze. She leaned down to kiss him but right before their lips met the sound of the car horn snapped her back into reality. She was so lost in her fantasy that she hadn’t noticed the traffic light turn green as the car behind her was getting impatient. She gave a quick apologetic wave and hit the gas.

She made it home and felt embarrassed and a little guilty for the erotic fantasy she had just played out in the car. Her husband was playing video games with his headset on when she got home. She said hi but wasn’t sure he even heard her because he didn’t seem to react or respond, lost in his own fantasy world.

She got in the shower and as the warm water ran down her body she couldn’t help but let her mind wonder again, but this time there was no car horn to stop her fantasy from playing out further as her hand found her clit and began rubbing. It didn’t take long until her first orgasm in months crashed over her body as she barely managed to keep her legs from giving out in the shower.

She feel asleep that night feeling a little guilty for what she had just done it also feeling more relaxed than she had felt in months.

Ed knew Jess was a bit frustrated with her first session on the bench press and nodded. "I promise you Jess that we will add more weights. I like to start new members with lower weights for two reasons. One is to find out how they handle the bar and their breathing. You did an excellent job of breathing our while you are lifting. So many members hold their breath when lifting and it makes it much harder the more repetitions they do. But I can tell you've had some previous training.

"And the other reason is more from a liability issue. I don't want or need you to injure yourself on the first night and then get discouraged. I promise you that as we move forward you'll get more and more weight to tone up those muscles." He could see she somewhat agreed with him as she nodded and he heard her soft, "I hope so."

There were a couple of members cleaning their equipment when he walked Jess to the reception area. Claire had already left for the evening and as usual after the other members left, he would be left to close up. They said their goodbyes and he watched her head out the front door. But it was her cute ass cheeks that caught his eyes as he watched them until she was out of sight. They were a little plump but that was to be expected having delivered three babies. Seeing her get in her car and drive away, he smiled at his reflection in the glass door, thinking how firm and tight they will be when she is back in shape. Standing in the reception area, he wondered how they would feel in his large hands when the other members walked past saying good night.

Locking the front doors, he was alone in the spacious gym. He walked to his office and sitting behind his desk, he put his hands behind his head. Leaning back in his chair, he closed his eyes thinking about Jess. He thought about the stretching exercises and how her thighs and legs felt as he pushed and pulled them. It would have been so easy to grab each ankle, spread her thighs open and lean down and kiss her. He felt some blood pump into his cock as he imagined what it would be like to feel her lips against his. The more he thought about it the more blood flowed into his member.

And then his fantasy shifted to the bench press, seeing her rigid nipples poking through the loose fitting shirt. He unconsciously put his hand on the bulge that had now grown a bit thick. There was no way she didn't see his bulge as he spotted her. Erotic thoughts of him not wearing a jock strap and her seeing his dangling member made his cock jerk. He lowered his hips as she reached up, grabbing his shorts and pulling them off. Her hands felt so good on his now thick and long member as he lowered his hips until his cock was on her lips receiving soft kisses.

Ed felt his breathing quicken and his hand was now inside his gym shorts, stroking his member, thinking of Jess's lips parting and letting his cock slip into her mouth. He could feel it slipping deeper ..... deeper and then suddenly his fantasy was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. He quickly sat up in his chair looking around to make sure on one was watching .... but how could they .... he was all alone.

It was Jack Stenson wanting to know how everything was going. Jack and his wife Julie were at a conference and would be gone all week leaving Ed in charge of the entire operation. Ed told him everything was running smoothly and not to worry. After a few more questions they hung up and Ed sat in his office, thinking about Jess.

He decided to use the men's shower room and take a hot shower. But his mind still was on the older woman who somehow captivated him. He kept telling himself she was married and he was pretty sure she wasn't interested in a younger man. She was doing all this training to impress her husband.

He knew sleep was not going to come easy for him that night and he was right. Thoughts of Jess kept cramming every part of his brain and finally he began to stroke his cock thinking of Jess riding him in his bed until he exploded, sending a huge quantity of cream all over his stomach.

The next day he didn't think he would see Jess as they had an appointment for the following day. But near the end of the day, he was spotting a powerful man with 250# on the bench press. He saw Jess stretch out like she should and then get on a treadmill. He stayed with the power lifter for another 10 minutes and then made his way over to Jess.

She was breathing hard as she had turned up the treadmill to over 4 miles per hour. He waited for her to finish and then smiled and laughed. "I see you learned how to use the treadmill." She was still trying to catch her breath as he added, "I didn't expect to see you tonight Jess. Is there anything I can help you with tonight." The moment he said it he thought of some erotic kissing but didn't say a word only waited for her to say something.

Arriving at the gym, Jess was immediately scanning the floor for signs of Ed. He was easy to spot near the free weights working with a male client; or maybe he was just working out with a buddy or something. She tried to act casual as she proceeded to the turf area and grabbed a yoga mat to do some stretching before her workout tonight. She could already feel her muscles being tight and sore from her first training session with Ed and knew the second day was always worse so she was hoping lots of water and stretching would help reduce the soreness she’d feel in the morning.

She faced away from Ed and the free weights, only occasionally glancing in the large mirrored wall to see if anyone was looking in her direction as as she comforted her body into several positions to loosen up her muscles.

She then made her way to the treadmill and confidently hit a few buttons to get it started. She was pleased with how easily she remembered how to get it started and adjust the incline and speed to where she wanted it. She put a reality tv show on her phone (don’t judge, it’s a guilty pleasure) and listened through her AirPods as she jogged 3 miles with only a few breaks to walk in between. She managed to keep most of her attention on her trashy reality show to take the focus off of how much running on a treadmill sucks but she also kept looking up and scanning the floor to see where Ed was and what he was doing. She watched him stop by several people for a few minutes at a time making conversation and helping a few people with their form on different machines. It’s was clear how much he cared about the members of his gym and how knowledgeable he was.

What she also noticed was how little so many of the younger girls working out wore to the gym these days. She was often guilty of wearing a sports bra and shorts when working out back before kids but those were running shorts. The girls now all seemed to have on matching bra and shorts combos with tight shorts that barely made it past the bottoms of their ass cheeks and sucked between them as if painted onto them. Part of her was jealous of their tight bodies and the confidence they had to wear so little in a gym full of men. The other part realized if she looked like then she’d probably be flaunting her body the same way so it’s silly of her to be jealous.

Before she realized it she had hit the end of her 3rd mile and she turned down the treadmill to get off when she noticed the movement in her periphery. She turned her head and saw Ed smiling at her as she took a headphone out of one ear and quickly turned off the show on her phone in an effort to avoid any judgement for her choice of crappy programming.

“I see you learned how to use the treadmill.” He said with a teasing grin before asking if she needed help with anything tonight.

Jess smiled back. “Must have had a good teacher “ she quickly smirked back before contemplating his question.

“I don’t know. I planned on doing a little more after my run but wasn’t really sure what to do. Plus, I know my trainer is probably going to work me pretty hard tomorrow night so I don’t want to do anything too crazy. Any suggestions?”

"I just try to get the best out of my students," Ed responded to her compliment. He noted Jess was sweating profusely after her run on the treadmill and watched as he dabbed the moisture off her body. He also noted the loose shirt similar to the one she wore yesterday. It didn't matter to him but after seeing her in her sports bra in his office he had to admit to himself that he wanted to see more of her.

As she dabbed at the perspiration, he listened to her talk about wanting to do a little more after her run but wasn't sure what to do. When she mentioned that her trainer was going to work her really hard tomorrow night, he laughed. "I've heard that particular trainer can be a real hard ass." He saw her teasing smile as she added asking if he had any suggestions.

Ed thought for a minute, thinking of possible exercises for Jess. He thought of the stair master, and bicycle but that was something he was planning for tomorrow. And then he remembered his thoughts from last night when he watched her walk out of the gym. How he watched her cute butt cheeks roll as she walked to her car.

"I think we have time to do a few exercises. Let's head to the mat." They walked side by side to the mat and Ed found a yoga mat for Jess. "Your first exercise is for stomach crunches. I know you used the machine yesterday but today we're going to do the old fashioned way. Go ahead and lay on your back and put your knees up and together." When she was in that position, he added. "Put your hands behind your head and I'm sure you're familiar with these. Come up and keep your elbows out and try to touch your knees with your forehead. We're going to do 3 reps of 10."

To keep her feet planted on the mat, Ed put his hands on her shoes. As she rose off the yoga mat, he couldn't help but think that on one of the reps she was going to kiss him. He found himself getting more immersed in the thought of what it would be like to kiss her. If it wasn't for her counting, he would have been lost in his erotic world.

"That was great. Take a minute to catch your breath and we'll get into the next exercise." Ed got up and went to the dumbbell rack and picked up two 12# hand weights. He almost didn't suggest doing this but after last night he found himself wanting to have more of a hands on approach.

"As I'm sure you know there are certain parts of the body that don't seem to be affected by running or any other exercise." He stopped for a moment and then tried to be diplomatic in his words. "Anyway the part I'm talking about is the buttock region. I think this is one exercise that will really help get rid of the cellulite that seems to stick to all of us."

Ed saw her smile as he explained the initial position for the Buttock exercise. "I'm going to hold on to your shoes like I did with the last exercise just to keep you in good form." With Jess' thighs open, Ed had a perfect view of her womanly area. He felt a surge go through him, thinking how nice it would be to slip between her thighs and nestle against her womanly charms hidden by her tight pants.

He coughed, changing his glance from her private part to her breasts, and then her face. Did she catch me looking at her? I hope not. Casually he explained how he wanted her to do the buttock exercise repetitions. He didn't know if she was uncomfortable but he was with each repetition her legs opened and closed. There was no denying that his cock was beginning to also be affected by the beauty of Jess. Ed tried his best to not show his thoughts to her and when she completed the reps, he sat back and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jess you're doing great," he managed to say but what he really wanted to say was .... I'd like to see you and me naked. I'll leave it up to you if you want to do anything else. I was thinking that since you said you could do more weight on the bench lift we could do that before you leave. What do you think?"

Jess was surprised that Ed seemed so willing to train with her despite it not being a session she was paying for but she wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ed led her over to the mats and had her working on some crunches and ab exercises to start with. The first realization Jess had was how quickly her abs fatigued after childbirth. The second was how each time her completed her crunch she was coming inches away from Ed’s face. She flashed back to an ex boyfriend she used to workout with in high school and how they’d motivate each other during sit up with a kiss at the top of each rep. She briefly imagined Ed leaning forward at the top of her next crunch and meeting her lips with his. Her nipples stiffened and she felt herself getting turned in and knew she needed to get a hold of herself.

He then suggested a different variation to her movement that would target her butt. She knew her ass didn’t need as much work as other areas but that didn’t mean keeping it tight and toned wasn’t important. What she wasn’t prepared for however was the way Ed had her spread her legs apart before holding her feet down on the floor as she moved. The first exercise was already making her feel exposed with Ed on his hands and knees between her legs, holding her feet but once she started with the glute bridges her imagination took off. She looked down at Ed looking up from between her legs, holding her feet as she pushed her hips into the air. She felt like she was throwing her privates toward his face, which she basically was. Her mind wondered back to her high school motivation for sit ups and now envisioned a similar “motivation” each time she thrust her hips into the air with Ed’s face less than a foot away from the camel toe that her workout pants were starting to cause. She could feel her pants riding between her folds more and more as her hips arches and relaxed but she worried that reaching between her legs and fixing it would draw more attention to it so she tried to ignore it and hope Ed didn’t notice until she finally finished the last rep and she casually reached down to tug the crotch of her pants a bit as she rolled over.

Ed then asked if she wanted to try benching again with some weight since she made a point about not having anything on the bar the night before.

“I’m game, but are you sure you don’t mind? I know this is a paid training session so I don’t want to take up too much of your time.” She asked but Ed seemed more than happy to help. The gym was fairly empty by this point in the night so she figured he was probably bored and looking for a way to pass the time anyway.

“Okay, let not get too crazy to start” jess said as she put 10’s on each side of the bar and got on the bench.

Ed hovered above her, and once again her gaze was instantly drawn to the bulge in his pants which seemed noticeably larger than the night before (not that she was looking). It seemed like Ed was showing more concern over Jess tonight with the added weight as well because he had a wider stance tonight and was closer to her as he followed the bar up and down with his hands, prepared to grab it if needed. She started to feel fatigued near the end of the last set but managed to get up all 10 reps without needing any help. She wasn’t sure how she managed it with the bulge in Ed’s pants just inches from her face. At one point she was fairly confident she could make out a faint outline of his cock through his gym shorts.

Getting the bar back on the rack Ed gave her an encouraging high five and told her she was doing great and would be back to benching her old weight in no time. Jess smiled at the encouragement and compliment and was eager to get her body back to the way she was used to it.

“Thanks. I know it’s not as bad as it is in my head but I just can’t stand not looking the way I’m used to looking when I see myself in the mirror.” She said in a frustrated tone. “Thanks so much for the extra help tonight Ed. I really owe you, and am looking forward to tomorrow. Maybe we can work on legs and flutes tomorrow. It’s been years since I’ve done squats but I used to love it.” Jess said with a smile, knowing how much attention her ass used to get in the gym when she used to do squats at her old gym.

Ed was pleased with the session tonight. Though it was short and she wasn't paying for his time, he didn't mind at all. He had told her and others that when they were in the gym and he was available, he was always glad to help. He knew that with Jess, whenever she needed help he would never be too busy to help her. After these first few workouts he found that he enjoyed her company, if only for the workouts.

He listened to her frustrated tone as she told him she didn't think her body was as bad as it was in her head but she wanted to look the way she was before kids. He certainly understood her thoughts about her body shape. Just about everyone who visited the gym wanted their bodies to look different. And he saw, through hard work, the majority of the members were successful.

"Hey no problem on the extra help. Like I said if I'm here, I'm yours." He was still thinking about the buttock exercises and how her pants had revealed the outline of her pussy lips. The words slipped out before his brain engaged. What would she think of what he said? In an effort to clarify, he laughed. "Yeah, whenever you're here at the gym I'll be glad to help you with whatever you want." God can't you get it right, he admonished himself. From the look on her face, he couldn't tell if she got the sexual overtone innuendo or not.

Trying to recover he added, "I have some other things in mind for tomorrow but I'm sure we can work on the legs and glutes. The buttock exercises tonight are just a beginning for some more extensive glute exercises." Again the vision of her camel toe, so close and yet so far away, flew around in his head.

Like last night, he walked her to the reception area and watched her walk out to her car, his mind still on the exercises. And while he had visions of seeing her tomorrow, he wondered how her husband was taking to her leaving him with the kids while she exercised. Did he exercise? If he did, it wasn't at his gym. As he tried to fall asleep, thoughts and visions of Jess in more suggestive positions stayed with him until he finally fell asleep in his bed.

The next day was fairly routine and he was looking forward to seeing Jess. When she arrived, he was in the gym, helping another member and then excused himself, telling the member he had a session. He saw her broad smile as she approached. God she looked good even in the loose fitting shirt. Someday he hoped she would shed that shirt before the workout. He noted her greeting was warm and he smiled.

"Let's get started, shall we?" When she said she was ready, he told her. "Tonight I want to work a little on the upper body before we work on your legs and glutes. While it doesn't show sometimes, the upper body if just as important and we can't ignore it."

Ed picked up a couple of 5# dumbbells while Jess stretched and loosened up. "I want you to work on your upper shoulders." Handing the dumbbells to Jess he added, "Again I want to start out lightly rather than have you start with some weight that is too much. The first position is to hold the dumbbells out straight to the front, then move them to the side without dropping your arms, and then overhead, and then back to the original position."

He watched as she stretched her arms and saw them drop just a little. Standing beside her he put his hands on her outstretched arms, lifting them until they were parallel to the mat. "We are also working on posture as you do these." When she pulled her arms to the side, he stood behind her, admiring her butt in the tight pants as he got close to her and put his hands under her arms again, lifting them. "There we go," he said in a comforting tone, letting his hands rest a little too long on her arms.

"Now straight over your head Jess." He watched from behind as she lifted her arms holding the barbells above her head. "Very good," he said as he circled her, secretly admiring her body, and then went to her side, seeing her posture. His hands were shaking just a little as he reached to put one palm on her tummy and the other on the small of her back. "you need to straighten up just a little." and when she did he thought he head a soft moan as his hand slid up and down her back.

Stepping back he admired how her breasts pushed out from the loose shirt, wondering how they would feel in his hands. Shaking off the thought. "Ok I think we have it now. I want you to do 10 reps and hold each position for 15 seconds. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but by the time you're done, your arm muscles will be burning.

Last edited:
I never loved lifting upper body. It’s probably because my arms were always kind of skinny so it made me feel weak compared to how much I could squat or press with my legs and lower body. I knew Ed knew what he was doing though and also knew you can’t just do the exercises you like if you actually want results.

Handing me 5 pound dumbbells he walked me through the movement. It seemed simple enough, so I started extending my arms, then moving them to the side and up. I thought “this is easy”, until Ed stepped closer and moved behind me. I felt his chest against my back and could feel the warmth of his breathe near my ear and his hands touched the underside of my arms and positioned them slightly straighter. He held them there for a moment before having me continue, but all I could think of in that moment was how badly I would have loved to feel his muscular arms wrap around me from behind and hold me against his chest.

I snapped back to my workout and was started to feel the fatigue of multiple reps when I must have started to lose my form. Ed stepped towards me again, but this time his hands found my stomach and back as he instructed me to stand tall and focus on my posture. It was an innocent hand positioning and I knew it was strictly professional but his hands felt so big against my body as he held me in place firmly. Thank goodness I was working out or the redness that was now filling my cheeks would have been harder to explain away if asked.

Feeling satisfied with the shoulder work Ed said we would move onto some “booty work”.

We went over to the squat rack and I resisted my urge to put too much weight on it right away.

Ed put 25’s on either side of the bar and asked if I knew the proper form for back squats. I told him I did but he still got in the rack and demonstrated it by doing a few reps to make sure. I’m sure it wasn’t much weight for him but still, seeing the way his shoulder and back flexed as he held the bar across his traps left me wondering what they would feel like to run my hands over them.

He told me it was my turn so I eagerly got under the bar. It had been so long since I had done back squats but they were always one of my favorite lifts.

As Ed stood behind me I took the weight off the rack and took a deep squat. Pressing my heels into the ground I stood back up, not remembering quite how hard these were. I did a second, then third reo as I looked into the large mirror in front of me and saw Ed standing behind me. His eyes looked focused on my hips and I wondered if maybe my form was wrong. For a moment I even wondered if maybe he was checking out my ass but I knew an older married mom like me didn’t have anything on the young coeds I always saw at the gym chasing after him.

I paused at the end of my 4th rep and asked if I was doing okay since Ed had been so quiet.

“Oh…. Yeah….” He said, as if he was thinking about something. Maybe he didn’t want to hurt my feelings by telling me more form was off or something.

“I just want to have you focus on one thing…” he said as he approached me from behind. “Squat with me, but hold it for a moment at the bottom” he said.

As I squated down, Ed placed his hands on my hips firmly and squated with me. He held my hips in place and counted “3… 2…. 1….” Then told me to stand. We repeated that for the next few reps until hitting the 10th. He explained that the extra time under tension would have a much greater impact that just squatting and standing back up right away. “Once you’re used to that we can move onto pulses at the bottom, but I won’t make you do that until you’re ready” he said.

That’s all it took to trigger my competitive side though. “I’ll show him how ready I am” I thought to myself as I started my next set.

As I reached the bottom of my squat I pulsed 3 times, basically bouncing my ass up and down a little before standing back up. I felt the burn immediately and regretted my decisions to switch to pulses but I was too stubborn to stop and go back to the hold now that I had acted so confident.

Ed didn’t say much as I finished my 10 reps with pulses but I kept checking the reflecting in the mirror to make sure he was watching and he always seemed to be very focused on making sure my form was correct. “I guess my form didn’t need much correcting” I thought to myself since Ed did say anything during my last set. As I placed the bar on the rack I was feeling more confident than I can remember feeling in a long time.

When I suggested we do the squat exercises, I could see the twinkle in your eyes. You were like a little kid who had waited for a special treat and couldn't wait to get started. I did a few squats, showing you the proper technique. I saw your eyes focused on me and wondered what was going through your head.

After completing a few reps, I could see you were chomping at the bit to do this exercise. You had mentioned a few times over the last couple of days that you wanted to do the glute exercise. And now you were about to show me how much you enjoy it. I watch your form carefully but I can't help but focus on your cute butt. The mirror in front of you was meant for you to see your form and you did look but there was one point when I saw your eyes seemingly gaze at me. Did you know I was admiring your bottom while watching your form?

I was thinking how nice it would be to hold and squeeze that nice ass in my large hand and then was a bit startled when you asked how you were doing. I mumbled, “Oh…. Yeah….” and then added that I wanted you to squat with me and hold your pose for a moment at the bottom. It was a normal technique that I used with other lifters to keep their body in the proper position all the way through the rep. But as you squatted and I kept my hands on your hips, my head was filled with more erotic things we could be doing.

After the 10th rep, I explained how holding the squat at the bottom would have much greater impact than just squatting and standing. But as I said that once you get used to that move you can move onto pulses. The thought of you doing pulses was so erotic and I really tried to shake off thoughts of you me lying on the mat under you, naked and you doing your pulsating squats but not with a bar, but sinking up and down on my cock before you stood up for the next rep.

I was about to suggest stretching the glute muscles when I saw a gleam in your eyes and a mischievous smile. I watch as instead of standing, you began to do the pulses at the bottom of your squat. I watch your cute ass bounce up and down and it only made my erotic thoughts of a few moments ago deepen.

I was going to say something but sometimes when a lifter wants to do something stupid, you just keep your mouth shut and watch, making sure that they will not hurt themselves. And so I watch carefully, my mind not on erotic thoughts but making sure you don't injure yourself. I know from previous experience that hurting the glutes and other muscles like the hamstrings can result in a lengthy recovery.

When you were done, I smile. "Jess that was pretty good form and I love that you are motivated to get back into shape quickly but with bad posture you can hurt yourself. And then it's going to take you some time to recover." I didn't want to say that you get older, injuries don't heal as fast. "By the end you were leaning too far forward and not keeping your back straight."

I pick up an empty bar and hand it you. "Let's go to the mirror and I want you get into the starting position." I see the disappointed look on your face. I put my hand on your arm and look into your blue eyes. "I am very proud of you Jess. I like your motivation. I only want what's best for you." I see the disappointed look disappear and see a soft smile.
"Let's do this together," I say standing behind you. "When you get to the bottom and pulse, I want you to keep your posture." I see the determined look in your eyes as they reflect back at us.

I know you can see me behind you, holding onto your hips as we begin to move down into the squat. As we pulse together, my thoughts are on other erotic things and feel a bit of thickening in my shorts. And I thought it would be so easy to just wrap my hands around you, cupping your breasts but I resist. I wonder if you know what I'm thinking.

After one rep we stand and begin the descent into the second rep and at the bottom as we pulse, I lose my balance and begin to fall backward. I can't stop my momentum and pull you backward on top of me. As your long ponytail lashes as my face, my hands instinctively wrap around you in a protective way but as the bar lands on my neck, my hands cup your breasts and I feel the muscle in my shorts touching your ass.

"I ..... I'm sorry Jess ..... I .... ah .... lost my balance. Please forgive me." I think you may forgive me but there is no way I can undo what I just felt. "Are you ..... are you ok?"

Last edited:
When Ed didn’t say anything during my second set of squats I assumed I must have impressed him so much that he didn’t have any corrections on my form but maybe I shouldn’t have kept my mouth shut because once I asked him about it he mentioned my form starting to get sloppy towards the end of the set.

Once I had a moment to rest and was ready for my next set he came up behind me as I collected the bar to help guide my form. Once again, I knew this was very normal and all part of working with a trainer but it didn’t stop my body from tingling when I felt his hands on my hips while feeling the warmth of his body behind me. Dropping into my first squat was even worse because hitting the bottom of my movement and pulsing with Ed’s body behind me and his hands on my hips felt more like sex than a workout. My brain was instantly flooded with thoughts of being naked with Ed’s hands on my hips behind me. My body flooded with warmth and I felt my clit starting tingle.

I stood up and took a quick breathe before squatting again. I was starting to pulse when suddenly I felt Ed’s hands grip my hips harder and pull me backwards. I lost my balance and fell backwards, the bar slipping out of my hands and falling behind me. My heart skipped a beat worried I just dropped weights on Ed’s head and killed his or something.
I hadn’t even noticed that his hands had slipped from my hips and grabbed onto my chest as he fell. I was on my back, resting against his chest with his hands on my breasts, when he asked if I was okay and apologizing profusely. It was only then that I realized I felt something against my ass. “Was that….?” I snapped out of the thought quickly, rolling off of Ed and getting the bar off of him. Thank god the weights were tall enough that the bar didn’t actually land against his neck and only pinned him on the floor a bit.

He sat up, still apologizing profusely. I wasn’t sure if he was saying sorry for falling and pulling me down with him, or for grabbing my chest, but either way I knew it was an accident and so I tried to reassure him it was okay.

He asked if I was hurt or anything and although I didn’t think I had hurt anything and said “no”, as I started to stand up off the floor a felt a bolt of pain shoot down my lower back and upper glute on my left side. I grimaced and fell back into one knee from the unexpected pain.
“oh my god, are you okay?” Ed asked, now appearing even more conserved and upset. I wondered if he was upset that I got hurt because of him or if this was the owner of a gym worried a client was going to sue him or something, but I hoped it was the first and that his concern was genuine.

I started to stand back up again and felt the pain again it was ready for it this time and managed to get onto my feet. I grabbed my lower back and rubbed it a little and tried to take a few steps. I could walk but it definitely hurt.

“I think I may have just pulled a muscle or something, but I’m okay” I said, trying to reassure Ed.

“I’m SO sorry!!!” Ed continued to apologize. “Is there anything I can do?!” He asked

“No, it’s okay. I think I just need to stretch a little when I get home. Rest, heat and ice to keep it stretched and take down the swelling. I’ll probably be out of commission a few days but I’ll be fine in a week or two.” I said

“Okay, well at least let me help with recovery. I’m a trainer but also studied physical therapy in college and I’d really like to help you. We have a room by the other offices where other PT’s and massage therapists come in and work with clients we could use. No charge obviously because this is all my fault.”

“It’s really not necessary Ed, but if you feel that strongly about it I’m not going to argue.” I smiled. I knew he likely knew more than I did about recovering from an injury like this and helping me seemed like it would make him feel less guilty about me getting hurt and I didn’t want him to feel bad.

“Perfect! First, let’s try to figure out exactly what we’re working with so I know the best course of action. Let’s head down this way into one of the rooms.”

We walked towards the office doors to the side of the front entrance and he led me into a room that was as set up almost like a doctors office except along the back wall was a long padded table.

“you said it was your back right?” He said

“Yeah, and the top of my butt…. Or… glute on this side.” I said, pointing to the area that hurt.

“Okay, climb up on the table and lay face down.” He said

I watch as you climb up on the table, lying on your stomach, your head lying in your arms, your head turned toward me. I give you a soft smile and then look over your prone body. I like what I see, a woman who has taken care of her body even with three kids. Your ass cheeks look delicious in your tight pants and I smile as you wiggle your bottom, getting settled into a comfortable position.

"Let's do some investigation," I say as I touch your lower back on the left side and feel your body stiffen at my touch. "Try to relax Jess and let me find out how severe your pulled muscles are." I push my fingers into your lower back just above your ass cheeks and see you winch and say in a painful tone, "Ohhh that's the spot."

"Just try to relax Jess," I say in a low tone as my hands move a little downward, pressing against different muscles on your buttocks and upper thigh. Each time I press my fingers into the muscles, you let out a soft painful groan telling me it's painful. I can't help but feel a bit of excitement as my fingers probe and push on the your lower back and ass cheek. It would be so easy to flatten my palm and squeeze the soft ass cheek and move my hand between your thighs. I try to put those erotic thoughts away and keep telling myself this is a professional procedure.

"I think I have a good idea what you pulled but just to be on the safe side I'll check your other side." I perform the same procedure on your other side, poking and prodding with my fingers against your lower back and upper thighs. There is no pain.

"Jess I think this is a minor muscle pull and I think you'll be as good as new in a few days if you stretch it at home. And if you want I can help with the process if you want ...... for free of course since this was my fault."

"That's good to hear Ed. I appreciate your help. Can you do anything tonight or should I go home and ice it?," you say looking at me.

"I ah .... I ah can help you tonight Jess." I chose my next words carefully. "The best thing to do is massage the affected part to start the healing process." My voice is even and professional but my heart is racing thinking about massaging your ass. "I'll need you to remove your tight pants and put on a pair of shorts we have so I can properly attack the affected area."

I see a look of apprehension in your eyes when I pull a baggy pair of shorts from the drawer on a cabinet. "I hear your soft almost muffled, "If you think that's best."

"It is and I'll leave the room and let you change and then call for me." I leave the room and shortly I hear your voice from the other side of the door telling me to come in. I see you on the table but you look so different without your tight pants. I survey your bare legs and thighs up until they disappear under the baggy shorts.

I try to sound professional but wonder if you can hear the nervousness in my voice. "Let's get started." I begin working on your lower back, my palms together, pressing against the irritated muscles finding any knots. I assume your soft murmurs are of the pain you feel and not any sensual excitement. After a bit of massaging, I dig my thumb and fingers on the knots trying to loosen them.

Moving downward, my fingers massage your left buttock, pressing and probing the glute muscles. I can't help but watch how your hips move sideways when I hit a sensitive spot. "Your doing good Jess," I say as I flatten my hands and begin to massage the large muscles on the side and top of your ass cheek. It would be so easy to keep moving my hands toward inner thigh and down between them but it is all I can do to resist it.

"I have the muscles located and I'm going to see if we can relax them a bit before you go home." I see your head lift and you look at me as I grab a bottle of ointment and rub my hands together. "Just relax and let me do this," I say wondering if I will be able to handle my hands.

Starting at your ankle, I press my hands against your leg and begin a deep massage moving to the calf muscle and then back down. I slowly work my hands upward to your lower thigh and then upward. I see the edge of your cute ass sticking out of the shorts and feel some blood flowing to my cock. Advancing my hands upward I work on the muscles in your thigh and wonder if I can resist dipping them between your thighs. I hear soft sounds coming from you and I can only assume I'm hitting the right muscles.

When my hands arrive at the edge of your butt cheek, they slide a bit higher under the baggy shorts and I hear a distinct moan. Are you getting turned on? I massage as much of the butt cheek, thinking that to do this properly, I would need to have access to your bare leg all the way to your hips. I resist going too far up think that if you come back there is another massage that will help. "I think I've loosened up some of your glute muscles. If you come back tomorrow, we can try to loosen more and quicken your recovery time. What do your think Jess and how are you feeling?"

Last edited:
Back