Kidnapped to an Island Paradise (closed for Magellans_demon)

Her blissful smile framed her face when she answered his question about wanting their lovemaking nice and slow. "Mmm, yes, please ............ You feel amazing, I want to feel this as long as I can." He felt a change come over her. Her body seemed to calm down and she didn't seem so anxious to get to the finish line.

"Just being deep inside you and feeling your heat is breathtaking." He had to pause to take a deep breath, feeling her muscles pulsing and creating sensations in him. "And I too want to keep feeling this exhilarating feeling as long as I can," he gasped feeling the familiar sensations in his cock.

As he accepted her kiss, he knew mother nature was helping his cause. The reseeding of his testicles take time. For some it's a longer process but for now he was able to control any overwhelming sensations. But he knew that shortly there would come a time when there would be no stopping mother nature.

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose when she said, "And I'd definitely like to lay on top of you and ride you." Lightly kissing her lips, his tongue slipped out to caress hers and then he replied, "I welcome my little cowgirl to ride her bronco and try to tame him." He remembered how her hips slipped up and down on his cock at the waterfall and another round of sensations filled his body.

A soft low chuckle escaped his lips hearing the other things she wanted to experience and he didn't want to interrupt her until she said all she could think of to say. "And I'd like to make love in the shower again, and feel you stroke me again until I go insane, and lick you until you can't take it anymore and... ohhh, so many things. But for now, this is just right ....... He sensed a slight change in her words when she added, "Hopefully we've got more than tonight though? As good as this is....... Ohh god, so good... I want to get to know you as well, not just have a night together."

Was she thinking this was soon to be over? Jack realized he never told her he had no intention of sending her on her way after a few days. But he also knew this was not the time or place to break the bond building up between them. He looked into her eyes, seeing them searching his as if wanting some sort of confirmation that her happiness was not going to end soon.

His hips were moving so slow, an inch out and then an inch in as he hovered over her. He kissed her lips softly again, licking at her lips, feeling her tongue sneak out to taste his lips. "I want you to do anything with me that gives you pleasure and I promise I will do the same." He felt his breathing hitch as he continued, "I want to make love to you in so many different ways that bring us both pleasure."

He pressed his lips against hers more aggressively, his tongue slipping into her mouth as his hips began to rock back and forth. The desire was starting to ramp up and he knew he had to slow it down, at least for the moment. His heart was beating faster when he pulled his lips from hers. "I want to get to know you better too, Katy and I promise you there is a lot more than just tonight. I want to spend more time with you everyday and make love to you in so many different ways."

He could feel the urge growing as he pulled away, pushing himself into a kneeling position, looking down at her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath she took. When he pulled his member from her, her eyes went wide. Grabbing his cock, slippery with her juices, he smiled as he placed it just touching her pussy lips.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, pushing the head of his cock between the soft folds until he found her clit. He loved the way her hips jerked when the mere touch on her magic button caused her body to react. He giggled, "Mmmm I see this has a different effect on you ......." He knew he was playing with fire and any prolonged massaging would drive her over the top. "I just want to give you a bit of a taste of what's in store pleasure wise."

Making a few more rubs against her precious jewel, he pushed his cock back deep inside her and resumed his previous position over her. When he was resettled, his lips sought and found hers. But he knew this kiss was the igniter to a wild flame deep inside both of them. And as the kiss continued ..... lingered longer ..... his hips began to move more forcefully against her. His only thought now was wanting to give Katy as much love and pleasure as he could possibly give her.

His heart was beating faster, knowing he was falling head over heels for her. But when if ever would he ever be able to utter the magic words? There was no real answer to his dilemma but he knew the closer they became connected the harder it would be to tell her and possibly break her heart.

Last edited:
Back