A Vampire's Beginning. (Closed for cnuveau)

Ravishing

..lost in my reality
Lacey felt so cold as she crosses campus heading for the Office where her Journalism Professor had an office. It wasn't winter, it was summer. She should have been feeling wonderful. Not like she'd caught a cold. But then there was that allergy she'd picked up. Sunlight. Who in the hell was allergic out of the blue, even, to sunlight?

It just made her itch. As if ants were crawling all over her. Icky. Consumed in her thoughts she soon enough found herself at that office door. Her brows furrow as she stares there. Twenty minutes before that hour ended. She'd hoped to have more time. God knows she thought she might need it to convince him to change at least one lecture time tonight. There was one at 5 pm already. But she'd again, itched trying to attend it. During summer the sun still had hours to go till she'd not have to deal with it.

Dressed in a long sleeve top of pale blue, jeans of blue which were slightly darker, with black boots. Her red hair was loose and framed her face. As she gave a little shiver, she tried to work out what she might say to him. The last few days were a blur. If it hadn't been for her Sorority sisters, tending her she wasn't sure she might have gotten through it. Still. She felt weaker than ever. It was taking almost all she had to come here. More so to stand here.

Finally, she knocks on that door. Waiting. The moment he opened it, "Hi, Professor. It's Lacey, I attend your journalism lectures. Can I have a moment of your time?"

Professor Jason Reaves had a fascination with vampires from a young age. He tore through any book or comic he could find about them. In high school this got him bullied and labeled a nerd. Relegated with unpopular crowd along with the D&D kids. He often found himself imagining what it would be like to be the journalist in the Anne Riice novel which probably led him to choose to study journalism when he went to college. That and the love he’d developed for investigative work. He’d hear stories of vampire encounters through various chat rooms he visited on the topic and he’d drill down in the details to try to get to the bottom of them. He was never able to but the process was rewarding for him.

When he got to college he decided he needed a fresh start and be less open about his interest. He still pursued it with zeal but didn’t talk about it. Until he met Cathy who he was able to open up to without judgement. They met at one of his gigs during college. He was playing guitar for an alt band and they hit it off instantly. She never seemed to tire of him droning on and on about the latest novel or encounter that he heard about. Unfortunately, after graduation the pursuit of their careers took them to opposite sides of the country so it ended. He never thought he’d find anyone else he’d be able to open up to in that way.

His time working in mainstream media was short. Excited to do actual journalism he quickly found that that just wasn’t what they did. Awash in yellow journalism and having to crank out poorly sourced click bait he decided it wasn’t for him and quit after 3 years having secured a job as a professor. The irony of teaching the next batch of journalists who would have their dreams dashed by an industry that didn’t value their passion wasn’t lost on him.

Now 30, his focus was on teaching, occasional gigs with a band he put together with some of the other professors and the podcast he started on vampire encounters.

In his podcast he dove down into specific vampire encounters that he’d heard about and try to piece together any proof he could find. His subscribers numbered in the dozens but it didn’t really matter. It allowed him to exercise his investigative skills on a topic he loved in an anonymous way.

Jason enjoyed the free time his office hours provided him. He often sat alone in his office catching up on Telegram forums on vampires and vampire lore. Very few students ever stopped by until the end of the semester when they were in a panic about failing. Usually by then it was far too late.

He checked his watch and noted it was close to time to get out of there when he heard a knock at the door.

He opened the door and she introduced herself.

"Hi, Professor. It's Lacey, I attend your journalism lectures. Can I have a moment of your time?"

“Of course Lacey, come in. Haven’t seen you at lectures lately. Are you ok? What can I help you with? He asked as he led her into his office closing the door behind her.

Last edited:
Putting down her satchel, Lacey slowly crosses from the door to the couch there. Sitting quietly. Her expression is thoughtful. Thinking over the last three days, more in-depth than she had on the walk over to this building, and up to his office. A hand reaches up to touch red hair behind an ear there, as she looks finally up to Jason Reaves. Her Professor. How the heck was she going to explain this?

"Professor Reaves.." She began, quite normal teeth chewed on her lower lip a moment, almost nervous. Almost. There was this little inner voice telling her what it thought she should be doing. It did flash an image through her mind of her and Jason, screwing. Right here on this four-seater specially made couch. "..I feel terrible about missing your lectures." She'd always in his lecture at least been second row from the front. Bright. Alert. Certainly not pale, like she was right now. It was almost as if she'd avoided the sun for a month. Not the three days she had been, because of that itching feeling.

"I'm having trouble getting there, you see. For some weird reason, I itch, when the sunlight washes over me." She sounded like she didn't understand why it happened. She had managed to look it up and knew some things that could cause it. Except for everything she found either related to light sensitivity due to light eye pigmentation. Which being a pale green she agreed her eyes were pale in colour. But that didn't account for the itching.

"I almost made it to, today's class. However, a few of my Sorority sisters saw me out and about. Shakey and pale, and leaning in the shade. They helped get me back to the House. One threw her jacket over my head." It was making her feel like she needed to spend some money buying hoodies!

"I never go to parties and I went to one three days ago. Sigma Chi's Halloween bash." She didn't know why she was telling him that, and shook her head a little, causing those long red curls to flare out from behind her and tumble over her shoulders. "Sorry, that's not important I guess. But, it is ever since then I haven't felt myself."

She wasn't at all sure what he'd say. "I do want to finish my Journalism Degree. I'm only a year away from graduating. I'm just not sure I'm going to achieve it. But I need to. I really need to." As she said, 'I really need to.' Something about the remark, pulled at him as if influence spread out from her, for a moment seeking to tug him into caring more than he otherwise might about her plight.

"I don't even know if I can ask this. but for summer since the sun stays up till nearly 9 pm. Could you maybe move one class to then? I'd be able to attend it, sure it'd make my one year left turn into three part-time. But. I could achieve what I want." She wasn't even sure how she'd manage to use her degree if he agreed to this. How she'd attend graduation? Could they just mail it to her?

As she'd sat there all this time, it gave him time to passively notice her. Notice that while a smidge paler than she normally was. It brought out the spark in her red hair, really setting it off nicely. Almost like those goth girls, he could have run into in his past. Her pale green eyes are mesmerizing as he looked into them. She was also quite pretty, with more delicate features, hinting that maybe when she smiled she'd have dimples. While her clothing was covered, the shirt clung to her curves nicely.

Jason listened to Lacey as she explained her situation. He’d grown accustomed to all the usual excuses and accommodations that students would request but this is certainly a new one. Studying the way she bit her lip as she started to explain and how she fidgeted as she worked through her ask was overwhelmingly sincere. He was a sucker for a pretty girl with a sob story but his compulsion to try to help her seemed somewhat stronger than usual. Maybe it was those green eyes or the way her red hair fell against her milky skin.

As she spoke, the investigator in him was thinking through the possible causes of her struggles. Not surprisingly, the first conclusion that popped into his mind is that she’s a vampire. He quickly discounted it though recognizing his bias there. Vampire lore has evolved over the years from Dracula sleeping in a coffin and only coming out at night to more socially functional vampires. It was nearly impossible to know the truth or what the result of sunlight exposure was. But the likely cause of him discounting it so quickly was that he just couldn’t get his mind around the possibility that something that he studied from afar all his life might actually be sitting in front of him.

“I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this and I’d really like to help but, honestly, moving my lectures would be difficult. I know I have students that work in the evening and it would disadvantage them. I’m not sure I could get the administration on board with that.” He said apologetically.
“Have you been to campus health?”

As he told her he couldn't do it. Lacey sighs softly. There's an actual slump to those delicate shoulders. Even with that voice driving her to push for it. She had pushed for it. A hand went up through her red hair, tugging it a little then.

A rise to stand then. "Okay, well, thank you for your time." There was that voice again. Beating at her mind, asking her, pleading with her to get closer to her professor.

"No, but my Sorority sisters. One's in medicine. She's seeking to become a doctor. She listened to it all and shook her head about sending me to the campus nurse. She said all they'd do is refer me to a hospital." A hold up of her hand. "My problem. Not yours." A moment then before she pulls a pen and piece of paper from her pocket. "Do I need to put it in writing? My, resignation out of my Degree?"

Since he couldn't do what she needed. She had to give up on that dream. A dream she'd had since her early teens. But. Maybe it was time to put away childish things. She turned leaning on the couch and writing across it. Then pass it to him. "Here. Later, well, no, not really. Bye." She knew she likely wouldn't run into him again. A turn then slow...

“Wait! I didn’t mean there is nothing we can do. Just that we couldn’t do that.” He could feel her devastation and he wanted more than anything to help her continue her dream.

“ Over the last several years we learned a lot about managing situations like this. We also made a lot of investments in technology. I see no reason why I couldn’t stream my lectures and take advantage of my office hours in the evening to do one on one sessions to answer any questions you might have. If anything this might be preferable to moving the classes. You’ll get to hear and see everything and have my undivided attention to answer questions and discuss the topics further. ” As he finished he searched her face to gauge her response. Hopeful she found this to be a workable solution.

Last edited:
As he said wait. Lacey's hand was inches away from her satchel. Which was right by the door. She pauses. Slowly turning around and listening to him. As he spoke, she began very slowly walking back. Her expression was careful.

Inwardly that voice was nearly drowning out his words. With its own. Go to him. Wrap him up in a hug, nuzzle him softly, move your lips to his neck, and bite. If you don't you'll keep feeling sicker, and sicker.

She didn't know why it wanted that, or why it thought that would help her. What had happened to her?

His idea made sense. It just hadn't occurred to her. She didn't do streaming. Never really paid it much attention. Now however she had a reason to. A vested interest too. A smile finally lit up her face, as she seeks to close that distance and wrap her arms around him, hugging him. A minor shiver through her as she did.

Looking up into those eyes of his then, her own he might find it easy to lose himself while staring into them. "Thank you!" A light squeeze, that voice being why she kissed his cheek. So far, while hugging a professor wasn't the norm, it was innocent enough, same with a cheek kiss.

However she after a moment moved her lips to his neck, nuzzling there. She could hear this sound, thudding softly away there within him. Not realising she was tracking his heartbeat. Lacey felt her lips parting. Experienced a little pain as new fangs popped on through and down. Then, she bit him. A minor feeling of pain, which exploded with a rush of bliss through him. As if this was the most pleasurable thing he'd felt.

There was a burst of initial blood in her mouth which she swallowed, it instantly made her feel better. Her mind for a second thought, why does it taste good? Then she drew a half mouthful from him.

“Thank you” she said as she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. After seeing her desperation earlier and her relief now he was so happy to be able to have offered a workable solution.
Her body pressing against his felt incredible. He silently chastised himself for enjoying the feeling of her breast pressed against him. He felt her lips move to his neck then a sudden pinch. He pulled her tighter as waves of pleasure washed through him. His erection pressed against her as their bodies became one.

One hand went up behind his neck, lightly caressing there. Not holding, no, just touching. While she made a muffled sound there against his neck. Another half-mouthful later, warmth flooded into her as if, this nightmare of not being able to work out why she felt so sick and so cold was over.

Somewhere in it all she was filing away that she was drinking his blood. That something had fundamentally changed within her to make it, now a thing. She wasn't sure, how it became a thing. That still puzzled her.

As she felt his arousal, her other hand crept to there and softly rubbed. That too had been something she'd let slide. Sex. A release of his neck, a slow lick as her saliva activated to heal the two little marks and she felt. That change in her mouth tuck itself up, as her fangs snicked back into hiding. She had no idea the whole reason her professor had gotten rapidly, happy. Was the venom that her fangs injected on the bite to convince whoever she was biting to stay? The pleasure was a good way to change a mind. At least if you were a vampire.

There's a slow kissing up to his mouth, a brief look at his face. Then a kiss. A slow part of her lips and a lick of his lower lip. That hand still rubbing him through his trousers.

As his lust overtakes him Jason’s hands dropped to her hips feeling her sleight waist between his them as they kissed.

Under any normal circumstances he’d have been able to put a stop to this. To avoid compromising himself with a student. But now, with Lacey in his arms, the guardrails he’d put up as he became a professor we’re gone.

His hands worked their way across the belt loops of her jeans and under her shirt making contact with her soft skin. He continued to work his hands up her sides gathering the fabric of her shirt as they travelled up. As his hands brushed across the fabric of her bra she raised her arms allowing him to strip her of her shirt.
Backing her to the wall his mouth travelled down her neck as his hand caressed her breast through her lace trimmed bra while his other hand worked up her inner thigh feeling the course fabric of her jeans beneath his fingers. His hand comes to rest on the damp denim between her legs eliciting a soft moan from her. His pulse quickened. He needed to have her now.

Releasing the button of her jeans in a single motion he gripped the zipper and lowered it. His lips return to hers kissing her urgently as his hand slides inside her panties.

As he was seeking to try and get her out of clothing. Lacey licked the wound shut and then shivered a little. Not because she was cold, but because the act had tasted good. She'd liked it. A little confused about why she liked it, but that little guiding voice told her it was fine she enjoyed it.

The jacket was gone, and then her shirt was also gone drifting to hit the floor somewhere. That bra cupped her breasts, then his hand was mimicking it but in a more caressive way. As he backed her up against the wall she groans softly, that need rising within her to want him, want him inside her. The voice said it was a good way to thank him for the blood.

Feeling his lips to her neck, one hand went up travelling into his hair and semi-tangling there within. With his hand travelling in between her thighs and realising she was wet, she moaned. Her jeans were about her knees, and her hands seeking to undo his belt, then zipper and push them down over his ass. Just enough that she could feel his cock touching her stomach and slightly lower. While feeling his hand sliding into her panties. "..over the desk... I'll lean over it, and you can fuck me..." A stroke of her nails against his scalp softly. She felt like they were taking too much time, she wanted him inside her now dammit. "... or turn me about, and just take me..." Verbalising a second way to him. She didn't care which way happened. So long as really soon he was balls deep inside her and pleasure happened.

Her words rung through his ears fully releasing his primal lust. Spinning her until she faced the wall he drove his cock deep in her. Pinning her wrists to the wall above her head he fucked her hard. The feeling of her tight pussy enveloping his cock was other worldly.

Releasing her wrists he gripped her hips tightly as he continued his delicious assault. His breath now ragged he could feel her muscles tense around him as she cried out in ecstasy. Unable to hold back he drove deep into her one last time and erupted sending jets of his hot cum deep inside her.

Collapsing on the sofa beside them he stroked her long red hair as they struggled to catch their breath.

Lacey giggles as he spun her about, feeling the more primal way he took her, the pinning of her wrists. That voice spoke in her mind, she could twist out of it if she wanted to. But, right now at this moment, she wanted to feel him exactly in this manner. Honestly, she'd never wanted anything more.

She was tight, and wet and welcoming for his cock, as it stretched her while he released her wrists and she reached back to softly caress his hip, even as he held her hips fucking her harder. She dimly released her breathing wasn't as hard as his. Wasn't as heavy. Muscles tensing as the more primal nature of it had her close to that edge all too soon. Of course, then they were there, and he filled her with his hot cum. Shuddering there even as he pulled away and dragged her to flop on that could with him.

Her orgasm still lingered more minorly as she felt his hand touching her hair. It had been brief, but passionate in the way fast intense sex was. She'd never had sex quite like that. The last time she'd had it, it'd been slow, gentle and loving. Or it'd seemed it till the guy rolled away, and left her there, she'd watched him dress and leave. It'd likely been why she'd never bothered finding someone again.

She wondered what he'd think of this. She was still working that out for herself. If she was 100% honest there.

As Jason stroked Lacey’s hair he questioned how he lost control so quickly. The carefully constructed boundaries he thought were impenetrable fell like paper in the wind. His traditional sensuality replaced with a more primal lust that took him by surprise. The fact that this happened with a student made it all the more alarming.

Replaying the events in his mind, the spiral seemed to happen as he felt the pinch on his neck as she was kissing him. He reached up and ran his fingers over his skin where he’d felt it then pulled them away to inspect them. “Nothing” he thought to himself.

Slowly the pieces started to fall together for him. He recalled the account of one vampire encounter that he’d looked into where they told of a similar experience. He glanced at her face. The light sensitivity, the pinch on his neck, his lust overtaking him. “Could she be?” He asked himself as his mind struggled to embrace the possibility.

Finally he spoke. “So can you tell me what happened at the party 3 days ago?”

There's a soft sound out of her, even as Lacey began pulling her clothing on. At least the panties and jeans. Her shirt she located and tugged it on. "Three days ago I went to that Halloween bash. Asked by Sorority sisters. I, figured, why not." A lean of herself partly to him.

Yet she then helped him get sorted in clothing. "I wore an Angel outfit. Played a few silly drinking games. Both won and lost."

Her brows furrow then. "I, uh, think I danced with a guy for a while. But needed some air."

A bite and tug of teeth to her lower lip. "...its sort of hazy but I think I kind of hooked up with some guy..." She stopped there because well, he was a Professor. "..we must have parted ways and I ended up at the Sorority house."

"I don't usually do that." A look to him. "I don't usually do this either.."

He appraised her face and mannerisms as she spoke. It was clear she left out details of the evening but it was hard to say if those were details of things she just didn’t want to talk about or something darker.

“Safe to say I don’t usually do this either.” He started thoughtfully as he adjusted his shirt. “It’s college though, it’s not uncommon for students to do things they usually don’t. But since then you’ve been off correct? Sensitivity to sun? feeling increasingly weak? cold?” She nodded as he continued. “If you told me what you think happened you’d be afraid I’d think you were crazy right?”

He paused waiting for her answer but becoming more confident he already knows it.

"I've already been told I wasn't poisoned. That was a crazy enough thought." The voice agreed without offering more. It couldn't tell Lacey what she was, because she didn't have that knowledge. However, it had been guiding her because it was a running commentary popping up at times to tell her what, some part of her that was blooming, needed to bloom. It was a thing common to Vampires. Especially in those first days, until they either did what was needed themselves. Or, it took over and did it for them if they got desperate.

He paused, and she simply thought he needed to know more about her night. The only part she skipped was, leaning against a wall and making out in depth. A vague squirm by her as she asked herself, are you going to tell him, that hazy memory of making out? Yes, it seems she was.

"I got dizzy in the frat house. Too much dancing, way too much alcohol, I was leaning heavily into the guy with the dark brown eyes. He suggested that I might want fresh air." She looks into Jason's eyes then. "I agreed. I knew I was way drunk, but he came across as sort of gentlemanly."

With a vague shrug of her shoulders, she could only assume many of her Sorority members had made the same mistakes. Trusted some guy, and hooked up in less-than-appropriate locations. "When we got outside, he led me to a darkened area, where the lights didn't reach. It was a little out of the way, and I wasn't sober enough to care. I just cared when he let me lean against that wall and breathe."

Another pause by her then for a brief moment as she seemed to steel herself. "Then he kissed me, really kissed me, french kissed me, it went on for a while and I bit his lower lip playfully." Yes, he kissed her, he kissed her like she'd never been kissed before. It had made her willing to let him kiss further. She also hadn't realised biting his lip broke the skin, that it had been when she got his blood inside her. "I liked it, really liked it. So when he kissed along my cheek, along my jawline, up to my earlobe, which he tugged lightly, then down to my neck. I let my head tilt the other way, baring it for the kisses he might do."

She didn't know she'd made it excessively easy for the Vampire to feed on her. "He kissed there, licked there, and kept kissing there. Then, it began to feel good. I mean, better than the most enjoyable pizza, good. Then his knee was up against my pussy rubbing it. I think I began, uh, grinding against it. Because I felt so turned on, I couldn't help it. But things got very hazy and I felt foggy-minded too. After I uh, orgasmed, he left me there." That had been the bit that surprised her. Being left leaning against that wall. "Thankfully my Sorority sisters found me and guided me back home to the house. My roomie put me in bed, and that's when I began feeling increasingly cool, cold even, and she fed me soup."

Still leaning to his side there, so long, so touchable. Those pale green eyes meet his. "That's everything I remember about what happened. The part I left out. Me, being an idiot with some moron who got exactly what he wanted and didn't give a fuck about me."

Jason listened to her as she recounted the more complete version of the events of that night. It became clear that, though she may know what happened, she may not yet realize the full extent of it. Though he never really considered it before, it makes sense that the first few days after being turned would be exceedingly confusing and in many ways dangerous. Like a babe fresh from the womb the world can be a dangerous place.

He pulled her to him and hugged her cradling her head on his shoulder. “None of this is your fault. Please understand that. Unfortunately there are so many out there ready to pounce the second we let our guard down. Equally as unfortunate is that in order to live we must let our guard down.” He held her close trying to console her forgetting about the danger doing so might have presented. He just knew he needed to protect her at all cost.

Hugged to him there's a slide of arms about him in kind. Gentle was that hug, and Lacey relaxed there. Listening to this soft thrumming sound which she heard, she found it comforting to listen to. Those pale green eyes drifted half shut while she was cradled into his side, and he spoke.

It all sounded innocent enough in his comments. As if he was simply speaking about how the guy took advantage and then left her there alone. That is how Lacey understood it. "Thank you, Professor Reaves... I, I feel like an idiot for having put my trust in him. I'm grateful that you are being so understanding, and kind and compassionate about it." She really had never thought Professor Reaves would be this comforting to anyone who might need it. Unaware it was happening because of her transition in progress there.

He'd be able to easily notice since she'd had his blood she was human and warm to the touch. There was no clue how long that warmth may last. But it likely now made clear sense why she hadn't been able to attend his lectures. Why it was difficult for her.

Jason held her for a few more moments then suggested she should go. It was getting late and he had some work to do to prepare for tomorrow. Meekly she agreed. Kissed him on his cheek and went back to her dorm.

At his desk, Jason sent an email to the campus technology department requesting the streaming setup letting them know he’d need it online first thing in the morning. He wrapped up a few more tasks then threw his satchel over his shoulder and left for home.

His house was only a few blocks off campus so he walked in the warm night air replaying everything in his head. “Funny” he thought “usually when I got new info I’d be racing for my basement to put out a new podcast about it.” The thought of sharing this with anyone else was furthest from his mind.

He arrived at his house a few moments later. It was a modest home but comfortable. The two story house, three bedroom house was surrounded by homes rented by groups of the universities upperclassman who wanted to live off campus. He did have to deal with loud parties from time to time but he didn’t mind it. It reminded him of his youth and kept him connected to the students he served.

He dropped his bag in his office and pulled some leftovers from the refrigerator and returns to his desk to scour his usually sources for any useful information on new turnings that could be useful. Hours ticked by and he didn’t find much of use other than a fragment of an anonymous blog written years before. The writer described the first few days. The cold, the weakness, the itching all of which he knew. The author also described a guiding voice that both passively and actively directed their actions. “Now that’s interesting. Is it possible they aren’t left to sort it out on their own like I’d thought?” he mused. The blog entries abruptly ended after 7 entries though. He wondered for a while what become of the author. Finding not much else he decided it was time for bed. He lay staring at the ceiling for hours before he finally drifted off.

Startled awake by his alarm Jason’s eyes shot open. The images of his dream still fresh in his mind. Stumbling to the shower he allowed the vivid imagery to replay as the hot water washed over his body. Their naked bodies entwined. The feeling of her soft breasts pressed against him. She nips his neck and a wave of pleasure washes over him. She crawls on top of him. Lowering herself onto him. Her red hair draped down brushing his chest as she rides his cock. His mind snapped back to present as he collapses against the cold shower wall, a final stroke, his body shudders as he releases onto the shower floor.

Checking his email on the way out the door he found confirmation of the stream setup. He forwarded the email and the link to Lacey adding a note.

Lacey,
Here is the info you need for class today. Let me know if you have problems. Rather than my office, let’s meet at my home at 9:00 to go over everything. My address is 6355 Willow drive. It’s not far.

Jason

He knew bringing her to his home had risks. Everything in his mind told him to avoid putting himself in another situation where he might be tempted but that voice was being overridden by a stronger desire within him that needed her.

Being held to him was soothing her in a way she needs, as he asks her to go. Lacey might have argued against it, but reason asserts itself in her mind. She had things to do. Organising her desk in that room for tomorrow's lecture. There might also be the fun mission of tidying up her roomie's side a smidge. She didn't think, in case his camera saw her too, she'd much like her underthings flashed everywhere.

Thus a nod from her and a rise to stand. A final check over those clothes before she sought to scoop up her satchel bag and depart. The trip down the steps and out of the building was uneventful. While crossing the darker parts of the campus, Lacey found she could see further. This makes her pause and look around. Those pale green eyes look here and there at the buildings distantly about her. "..Woah." Beginning again for her Sorority house, she still was marvelling at it.

Arriving at the house and darting up the steps to the front porch, she opens the door and glances to the right at the list of up-and-coming events. Every week of November has some event. Either for Charity or so college kids could blow off steam over the weekend. This next one was again at that same house the Halloween one had been at, Sigma Chi. A purse of her lips even as she turns away, moving through the lower rooms, has her passing through the lounge. About seven of her fellow sisters were there in various states of giggles throwing popcorn at each other and generally bouncing about. Whatever movie they were watching was long forgotten. She slightly smirks and shakes her head and moves off into the kitchen.

Now there she went about getting herself a hot chocolate. Something from that voice was uncertain about the hot chocolate. But it took her only a few moments to make it, once the kettle was boiled. Tentatively taking a slow sip, Lacey discovered it was far better than the soup had been. Relief as she leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs. Going into her room there was a look to the bed and a light tilt of her head. Her roomie, Sandra wasn't there. It looks the same as it had when Lacey had gotten up just over an hour ago.

Putting her satchel on the desk, she moves to Sandra's desk seeking to look over it and finally found scribbled onto a post-it note: ~Hey You, hope you feel better spending the night with Chad from Sigma Chi!~

Softly laughing even as she shakes her head. "Right, so you're getting some." A few moments were spent moving here and there, getting all of Sandra's underthings tucked back into her drawer. The women had a bad habit of hanging them all over the place on coat hangers to dry and then simply forgetting to remove them till she had to wear them.

Moving back to her desk she flips open the laptop and settles onto her comfortable chair. Eyes to the screen, one password later she was in and checking her email. Some of it was spam, those she dealt with easily and deleted. Others were coupon offers for places on and around campus. Those moved into the right folder. Her eyes were finally drawn to one from her parents, skim reading it she then sat eyeing it a little shocked. They wanted to come to see her after Christmas. Her family not being the closest they'd never really done Christmas after Lacey was in college on her own. Last year she'd gone home with Sandra as her plus one. That had been interesting. Two whole weeks of fun family activities and the flirting attentions of Sandra's slightly younger brother. He'd be 19 this year.

While outside her room she began to realise she could eventually hear everyone else winding down for bed. Doors shutting, a slew of goodnights called out. Getting up she opens her door long enough to sing it out back, and then shut it turning off the light. Moving to the bed, the empty mug on the desk. Casually she undressed and got into bed. She fell then into a more trance state for a short while, events of the night replaying in her mind.

The bite to Jason's neck, the blood that tasted sweet, rich and like decadent chocolate in her mouth. Then the primal sex that followed. One hand slips down between her thighs as she began imagining he was here sliding his cock inside her. One finger, then another dipped into her still-soaked pussy and with vivid images of the scene flickering in her mind, Lacey soon brought herself to a shuddering orgasm. Licking her fingers clean and rolled sated onto her side. The transformation dragged her under so her body and mind could rest.

An obnoxious sound woke her as her alarm began screaming at her at 9 am. Her lecture is in an hour. She winced at the light flooding into the room and just wanted them shut. A thought to dive out of bed and shut them gave her a dizzying moment of her body moving far quicker than it ever had and those blinds shut. So she found herself standing there nude and blinking a lot. "..the fuck?" Said quietly. Shaking off the shock of it, she sought to find clothing and her robe. Thankfully it was hooded and she pulls it up by reflex. Given the majority of the Sorority sisters were gone by now she pads off from her room to the bathroom on this floor. Finding its blinds and curtains open, she dashed in shutting them. No, weird speed happened, but she managed it with minimal itching happening.

One hot shower later she dried and dressed into a black ankle-length skirt and a t-shirt. Hair brushed, then teeth cleaned. She found her upper gums sensitive to it. A lightning moment and a voice explanation later she lifted it to see two little slits there. One concentrating moment later she startled herself as her fangs dropped down. "...." A rather speechless look in the mirror. One finger reaching up to touch them, ended up cut. That made sense her mind offered, if she'd used them to pierce Jason's throat, then they had to be sharp. Remembering she'd healed it. She stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it.

Finally, back in her room she moves to the computer and checks her email. Finding one from Jason Reaves. She took a moment to read it and followed the instructions so she could connect in 20 minutes to get into the lecture stream. A mild feeling of hunger nipped at her then while sitting there, and she found herself rummaging through her drawers. Finding a block of chocolate she didn't even really think about it, since she'd drank hot chocolate the night before, popping a square in her mouth and sucking on it. By the time it was halfway melted and swallowed, she discovered that it took that edge off and that mild hunger was no longer there annoying her.

Lecture time hit and it went without issue. She wrote down all her notes, and questions and such for later. The two hours flew by, yet she found herself yawning and having to pop another few pieces of chocolate to suck on while she got through it. The instant her Professor Reaves signed the stream off. She staggered for her bed and crawled into it. Curling up and buried under the blankets.

Those hours again flew by for her. Dimly at times she was aware that people were coming and going in the house. But she knew even in that awareness she wasn't awake. But that they also weren't a threat to her. She awoke the moment the sun began fading. Right at 9 pm. A roll out of bed slowly, had her rubbing her hands over her face, fingers through her hair. Rising up, she made the bed and then brushed her hair. Leaving those red curls loose. A smooth of hands, and packing things into her satchel. Namely her notes, and chocolate. She put her keys and wallet in there too. Before departing through the house. Calling out goodbye to the girls there.

One quiet walk to 6355 Willow Drive, and she found herself walking up the steps and knocking on that door. Since it'd been 24 hrs since the last time she'd fed, there was a subtle paleness to her, but it more looked like she'd avoided the sun for a while. Her flesh was only slightly cooler too, more like it was a little cool outside and she needed to put more on. Conversely, the weather outside was warm and summer-fitting.

Jason stepped into the filled classroom at just a minute past start time. “I see everyone is here eager for me to share my wisdom.” He quipped. “Today we’re going to discuss libel laws and their impact on journalists.” Though there were 40 students in front of him he found himself performing for the one who wasn’t. He could feel her gaze on him as he spoke and it animated him in a way he seldom was when lecturing. Throughout his lecture he punctuated points by looking toward the camera mounted on the ceiling in the center of the classroom. He wanted to make Lacey feel engaged obviously but more importantly he wanted her to know she was on his mind. Perhaps too much.

As class wraps up he retires to his office to prepare for his next class and make himself available for any students needing his attention. Like most days, there were no students interrupting the silence of his office. At 8:00 he gathered his things and scrambled out of the building with an urgency he’d rarely felt. Arriving at home he picked up his plate from the evening before and made sure the place was tidy then went to change into something more comfortable. He found himself staring into his closet like he was dressing for a date. “That’s not what this is!” He scolded as he settled for some grey joggers and his favorite Rise Against tee.

It was just past 9:00 when he heard the knock at the door. His pulse quickened as he approached the door and greet Lacey inviting her in. “Is having to be invited her in really a thing?” he wondered to himself. He led her to the sofa as he asked. “So how did you find the streamed lecture worked for you?” As they sat.

There's a smile as he opens the door. However, at least this time he wouldn't get an answer to that question on his mind. After his invitation, she stepped up and into his house. She breezed past him with a sense of subtle grace. Lacey turns only once she was a few steps past him. Watching him a moment before he led her along to the sofa in his lounge room.

Moving to sit, and putting the satchel on the floor beside her, animated she turns to him. "Thank you so much for organising it. Professor, I was able to concentrate enough to write notes, detailed enough I hope, and some questions too." Those pale green eyes on his face.

"I actually ended up snacking on chocolate while I listened. That happened at the start, mid-point, and a few more times after." Lacey admitted. The fact she ate chocolate might surprise him. "Not so much chewed it, but sucked it. I'd tried hot chocolate the night before and it seemed to taste good."

Those eyes for a moment flick to stare at his neck, while they'd been sitting here only a short while that thrumming sound had been at the cusp of her hearing it the whole time. Almost a distraction, yet also a comfort to her. Looking back up to his face she glances away a moment. "I felt hungry when I woke, which is why the chocolate test. I didn't really feel like anything in the kitchen."

After a minor pause, her hands gave a restless movement on her lap. "Do you think I could get a coffee, please Professor?" If he took a moment to look her over her hair had that more recently slept frizz to the curls.

“Of course, where are my manners” he said as he shot up and walked to the kitchen. Lacey following closely behind. “I hope Kurig is ok. I don’t often have more than one cup.” He said shuffling through the rack on the counter. “Oh wait! I have a couple hot chocolates as well!” He turned holding the hot chocolate cup to find Lacey only inches from his face. He froze for a moment noticing her nibble her pale lower lip. His eyes fixed on her lips as he leaned in to kiss her.

Even as he walks away, she rose quietly, silently, almost feeling in the back of her mind like she was stalking him there. As he busted her, there was a nibble on her lower lip. A drift of those pale green eyes from his to his lips, then his neck. Then back. As his lips came against her's she kisses him, hands lifting one going to his hip. The other took the hot chocolate and deposited it on the bench. Stepping in that half-needed step, there was a slow press of her curves against his body. A light sound out of her which was a mix between a purr of delight and something darker niggling at the edges of her. That subtle hunger rose a little higher. That voice told her if she took just a little. A very small amount might minimise the effect.

He'd feel her hands slide against his hips and come about to his lower back, slightly tugging him in against her. She wasn't aware that as if now, her transformation had completed itself. Actually, the female still didn't know what she was. Except that whatever it was needed blood. There was a break from that heated kiss. Lips parting, "...Professor.." That title of his came out in a soft yet disturbingly sexy growl from her. "..I, don't know what's happened to me.." A lean-in has her kissing along his jawline. One hand slid up his back to slide into his hair and tease the scalp with nails very lightly. "..but I both want to keep doing this, and to also drink that hot chocolate, and see if something goes away..." There was a torn look in those eyes. A nip of human teeth against his earlobe, a breath brushing his earlobe. Even in the Movies, if they wished to they could breathe if they chose. Apparently, so could Lacey, if she chose. A slow nuzzle then in against his neck, the grip on him a little tighter more possessive.

Back