A Vampire's Beginning. (Closed for cnuveau)

As he came ... she did. She was gasping back against him, and rocking slower. Especially as they began slowing down. She spoke then softly. "...Mmmm fuck... every time I thought I was about to cum... you kept pushing and ... god..." She grins at him. She was seeking to draw him close to her.

"..I, had to feed tonight on, uh, someone. We got wrapped up in things, and I didn't for two days.." She exhaled looking at him with a small smile. "My fault. I should have said... I just .. I .. I didn't want you .. worrying about trying to .. give me blood. ... and because of all this .. you might worry.."

She frowned a little up at him there and then smiled faintly.

Jason lowered himself to lay beside Lacey and pull her close to him.

"The last couple of days have been busy. I should have done my part to make sure you were taking care of yourself as well. We'll have to be better about that." he said as her head lay on his chest.

Jade sat in her car watching the house until the last of the lights turned off then pulled away. She'd recognized him the moment she walked into the bar. Honestly, how could she ever forget the face of the person that changed her life forever. Casually she looked around as if she was looking for someone she was supposed to meet then left the bar unnoticed.

Outside, she ducked into the doorway of a closed up storefront and collected herself. Part of her wanted to go back in and warn the girl he was with. "Run away as fast as you can." she'd tell her before confronting him for the hell he'd brought upon her life. She decided against it though. "Better to just watch." she thought to herself. Positioning her car on the street out front she watched them through the large glass window as they sat at the table for hours casually scanning the bar from time to time. As she watched it became clear that, if she was his latest victim, he was in no hurry and that didn't mesh with her own experiences with him. "Possibly another?" she thought to herself as she continued to watch.

As the evening dragged on they finally left and she followed them at a distance seeing where they went. When he dropped her off it was clear he wouldn't have had time to feed before she opened the door and climbed out of the car. She sat and watched thinking about her next move.

When Aiden finally woke he scanned the police reports for the last day finding nothing that indicated another incident. Part of him hoped whoever it was had moved on but he knew that might be worse. He needed some sort of resolution to all of this and having it just end would leave him forever wondering. He pulled out his phone and texted Lacey.

"Nothing last night. You ok to try again tonight?"

Lacey agreed with Jason, yes, they'd need to be more mindful of her getting blood. With the two in the bedroom, she wasn't aware that earlier Aidan had been followed as he'd dropped her off back home.

---

Waking up beside Jason, as her phone went off. Had her rolling over to grab it and lift it. Reading the text she laid her head back on the pillow for a moment.

"Nothing happened last night. So. He wants me to go with him again and see if we can find her."

A minor frown on that face, even as she rubs her hand over it lightly.

Moving to rise and seek to kiss Jason. "I think I'm going to ask him to check and see if anyone is familiar to him when we're out. I'm kind of hoping his answer will be no."

She didn't want to find out that Aiden had messed up twice. It might start making her wonder if she'd ever screwed up. Except .. she'd never fed deeply except off Jason, and he'd certainly never ended up a vampire.

"Give me 30? Need to dress, and such." Which she texted to Aiden. Of course, included in that was showering with Jason.

Even as she sought to convince him of it. "Jason.... shower with me?" A hopeful look.

“30 minutes.” Aiden said with a sigh. The whole thing was starting to seem like looking for a needle in a haystack. There were any number of bars she could show up at and it would take a massive stroke of luck to happen upon just the right one. “One more night then we need a new plan.” He thought to himself as he finished getting dressed and ready to go.

What had happened with Lacey the night before he hadn’t expected. Sure he found her attractive but the way he felt drawn to her was like nothing he’d felt before. Was it possible that he was more drawn to one of his own? It hadn’t really come up before so it was hard to say. He took one last look in the mirror then left to meet Lacey.

“Shower with me?” Lacey asked as she walked into the bathroom.

He followed behind her. “So I guess when you’re done you should go to the new place tonight. I’ll get what I can moved over.” He said as he stepped into the shower behind her. Moving into the new place was something he wanted to share with her but now he found himself doing it on his own. He knew it wasn’t her fault but that didn’t mean he had to like it.

"I'd rather be moving things with you, Jason. But this threat can potentially get us killed." Said before she tried to draw him in the shower with her and kiss him.

One hand rubbing his back softly the other at his hip. A break of that kiss, "I love you."

Their shower might not have been full of sex, but it was sweet and full of little touches.

"I'll see you later?" Said even as she got a hand zipping up a short little red dress with matching bra and panties. With knee high boots. Her red hair loose and damp.

When Aiden knocked she answered it, blew Jason a kiss and went out the door with Aiden. "So where tonight?"

Showering with Lacey was nice. They hadn’t done that in a while and Jason had started to miss the closeness. He watched as she got dressed. Her matching red lingerie and short red dress screamed hot date. He knew it was all part of their cover but a part of him wondered if she was wearing it for Aiden. He pushed the thought from his mind as he helped her zip up.

“Yup, see you at the new place.” He said giving her a kiss.

He glared at Aiden as Lacey walked out the door with him.

Jade watched from her car a couple houses down as Aiden and Lacey got in his car and pulled out. She needed to know if it was a coincidence or if they were looking for her.

As she followed them into the city she thought about that night.

It was a frat party like any other. She’d been drinking and flirting with various guys when she ran into Aiden and his friend. His friend wasn’t particularly appealing but Aiden, he was someone she wanted to get to know better. As they talked Aiden left to get her a drink and from there it was as if her memory had been wiped. The next thing she knew she was alone in a dark room with her panties dangling from one foot and her shirt was pulled up exposing her breasts. It was obvious she’d had sex. Hard sex and the only thing she could think is that Aiden had put something in her drink and raped her.

In retrospect, she’d be glad if it was only that. What came after was pure agony and terror as she came to grips with what she’d become.

As they pulled up in front of a bar she drove past and parked on the next block. Wiping a tear from her eye she steeled herself then found a vantage point to watch them.

Aiden ordered drinks for he and Lacey then found a seat where they could keep an eye on the bar.

“Hopefully we have better luck tonight.” He said as he slipped his hand onto hers and started their flirtations charade.

As Lacey felt him take her hand, she put on a smile softly. Leaning in and bringing her lips up to his ear. Almost close enough he'd perhaps feel the brush of her lips there as she spoke. She had to make it look intimate since he was holding her hand in a manner to led one to believe they were the least very familiar with each other.

"I want you to, very casually, look about and tell me if anyone seems vaguely familiar. If you like me, you remember those you spoke to. Maybe that might give us a lead?"

As she lent back some, she kissed his cheek. Then the corner of his mouth. Before she gave him a slow soft sweet kiss. Simply because if he'd been Jason there, and they'd been doing this. It's something she'd have done. She needed to keep the ruse that Aiden, this night had begun.

Aiden melted into Lacey’s lips as she kissed him. As she pulled away he closed his eyes trying to collect himself before casually looking around the bar. As he scanned the faces he took quick snapshots in his mind then looked down at the table trying to concentrate.

“Far end of the bar.” He started slowly. “Talked to her at a party with Declan a while back. She kind of disappeared with him that night and I didn’t see him until the next day when he was leaving town. He’d been passing through.”

Aiden glanced back to the end of the bar and found her looking at him.

Jade hand seen Aiden scanning the crowd and wondered if he was looking for her. She watched as he looked away then said something to his companion then looked back at her. When their eyes met there was no mistaking it. They were looking for her.

Casually she flipped a few bills on the bar and walked out to see if they would follow. She needed to be sure but also didn’t want to end up anywhere alone with them. She made her way down the block thinking about where to go.

“Hedonism.” She thought to herself. It was a swingers club she’d worked a number of times in the early days to feed. Intimate setting with plenty of people willing to get up close and personal. Not the kind of place the average couple would go for sure. She made her way there then paused before ducking inside.

“Good to see you again.” The door man said. “Single ladies are always free as you know so go right in.”

“Thanks.” She said as she made her way inside and into the group space.

Back