Packs of Rockwell University (Closed for Lucian_Devine)

Even as he'd fucked her so furiously and came so intensely, Lucian had of course been aware of Savannah's orgasm, moments before his own. Even now, in the aftermath of their lovemaking and passion, he felt that tiny swell of pride that he hadn't failed her in that most intimate of tasks. He'd fucked her through both of their orgasms before finally allowing himself to mostly collapse on top of her, with just the one elbow keeping her from having to bear the brunt of his weight. Still, they lay together, their sweat-slicked bodies entwined as their hearts still raced and their breathing had yet to slow. Even his cock was still softening within her.

Savannah's words, breathy with a hint of a giggle pulled a chuckle from Lucian, one that rocked both of their connected bodies, even making her lovely breasts jiggle. He dozed for a moment, watching a bead of sweat make it's way down the curve of one of those gorgeous globes before her words pulled him out of his own head. "Goddess willing..." He said softly, as much to himself as to her. "There are far worse ways to die in the werewolf world..." He let his words trail off and hang in the air between them as he effortlessly rolled them over on the large bed, letting him bear her weight now. The motion did cause him to let out a low groan though as his semi-hard cock was pushed back inside her.

Last edited:
His scent surrounded her, filling her nose with the heady mix of him, his wolf, and whatever cologne he'd been wearing, and she breathed it in deeply, savoring the unique aroma that was all his. His lips brushed against her neck, his teeth grazing her skin, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. His body moved against hers, their sweat-slicked skin sliding together in a dance that seemed as natural as breathing.

Another giggle fluttered out of her and she instinctively squeezed her thighs to either side of his hips as he rolled them over. His groan prompted her to give a tentative roll of her hips over his, and she watched him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. The motion elicited another groan from him and his hands gripping to her hips, and a look of warning from those evergreen eyes. "Fine," she feigned a defiant pout, relenting and kissing his jaw. "I'll be good." She grinned up at him, her expression teasing. "For now."

She turned her head and nuzzled into Lucian's neck, and traced the scars on his chest again with her fingers. Five claw marks, long and jagged. "What... Happened?" she asked cautiously. Once again, Savannah realized she knew next to nothing about her mate. And being very conscious of what they had just done, she wasn't quite clear on what their next steps would be, what questions she could or couldn't ask yet.

Last edited:
The giggle that their shift in position pulled from Savannah made Lucian smile, but the feel of her thighs squeezing either side of his hips elicited a groan that had his cock, which had barely had time to soften inside her, trying to jump to life already. He caught the mischievous glint in her eyes, and as much as he would appreciate it any other day, and despite the groan that it pulled from him, his hands dropped to grip her hips as he gave her a stern look of warning. Her response was thankfully receptive, if not without a little feigned pouting, but he smiled at her all the same. "Thank you." He started softly. "I promise that it's not you, it's me." He continued, lifting his hands to brush her sweat-matted hair away from her face with both hands so that he could press a tender kiss to her forehead before laying his head back against the pillow once more as he crossed his arms around her.

Savannah's question shouldn't have surprised Lucian, but it did, and it brought his bottom lip between his teeth as he debated just how much to tell her. "Those are...reminders from when I became alpha. I was young and naïve, but I was a freshman. I had him pinned with my claw raised and ready to strike..." He raised his hand to simulate it, but didn't finish the strike. "...but that's not how I wanted to start my reign. I thought that I could change things...So I let him up, and I turned around. I heard him moving, and I turned around just in time to feel his claws almost rip my heart out. There's been at least one challenge per semester since then...like clockwork. Some are dared by friends. Some are pressured by family, like I was. Some just think that they saw a weakness in a certain fight and have to learn the hard way that it's one thing to see a weakness, and another to find a way to exploit it."

Lucian had been gently stroking Savannah's hair as he'd been speaking, but when he finally finished his story, he posed a question. "I always wondered something. Does the same sort of stuff happen in Kappa Nu to determine the alpha, or do you guys determine the alpha a different way?"

Savannah listened intently as Lucian told his story, her fingers tracing idly along the scars on his chest as she considered his words. She knew a bit about challenges, mostly from stories she'd heard told by some of her housemates. Still, it was hard to hear, almost more so with how calmly he told her his story. And as he finished, she thought for a moment before answering his question.

"In Kappa Nu, it's definitely different. Typically it goes up to a vote. Candidates are almost always legacy members, and usually are from Alpha lineage. Occasionally challenges happen... If I remember correctly, Kevin English challenged Jason Waters, the current Alpha, last semester before I started here." She chuckled, as if remembering an inside joke. "Now they're best friends and practically inseparable."

Savannah glanced up at Lucian, taking in the serious expression on his face as he listened to her, and she found herself wondering what it must be like to be an alpha wolf. To have the weight of an entire pack's future on your shoulders. As she continued to study his face, she also couldn't help but feel a newfound respect for him. He was strong and protective, but he was also kind and considerate. Even when he was telling her about the hardships he'd faced, there was a sense of grace and wisdom to him that she hadn't expected. It was almost as if he were balancing the harsh reality of being an alpha with a gentle understanding of those around him.

She realized that she had never met anyone like him before. Not in her fraternity, not in her family, and definitely not in her home pack. He was a unique individual, and she was grateful to have him as her mate. As she lay there, feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath her ear, she couldn't help but wonder what other adventures their future held.

Her gaze drifted down to the scars on his chest once more, and she covered them with her hand, feeling his heart beat beneath . "I'm sorry that you have to go through all of that, Lucian," she murmured softly. "It must not be easy."

Last edited:
Lucian had a few different options of how to respond to Savannah's response to his question, particularly her chuckle at the end, and while his breathing did quicken a bit with his jealousy, he said nothing at first, just watching her with the same intense and serious gaze with which she'd observed him while he told his story. Almost unbeknownst to him though, his fingertips were slowly and gently stroking her upper back and the back of her neck.

"I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't at least a little jealous of them..." Lucian said solemnly after a long period of silence. "Fights to the death are bad enough when both people truly want to fight, but it's so much worse when there are outside forces pressuring them to fight." His green eyes closed in sadness and respect for the dead. "I memorized all of their faces, out of respect, in the hopes that I can one day put an end to all of the stupidity, and that their sacrifice won't have been for nothing."

A small smile came to Lucian's face then as he shook his head when he realized that he was rambling on. "I'm sorry, Savannah. I didn't mean to lay all of this on you like this. Please forgive me."

His breath quickened, his body tensed. Did she say something wrong? At the same time, though, his fingers were stroking lazy circles over her upper back and neck. Lucian's voice held a tone of mournfulness as he admitted his jealousy, admitted to the weight he carried with each challenge he won. Then he apologized for opening up this burden to her...

Her gaze drifted down to the scars on his chest once more, the hand she'd rested there barely covering more than two-thirds of it, and she wondered what they had been like when they were fresh and red, still healing from the challenge he had won. She imagined him stumbling back home, battered and bruised, but still standing, still strong. It was a testament to his resilience and his determination to lead his pack through the turmoil of their world. Suddenly, she felt a pang of guilt. She hadn't faced anything close to the difficulties that Lucian had endured. Sure, she'd had her fair share of personal challenges, but they had been nothing compared to the constant threat of death that hung over his head.

She leaned in, her lips pressing against the warm, smooth skin between his neck and shoulder. "You don't have to apologize," Savannah said gently. "I'm honored that you trust me enough to share that with me." Her hand moved up, cupping his cheek, and she gazed up at him with an expression of empathy and understanding. "I know it must be hard for you, Lucian. But I'm here for you, and I'll always be by your side."

She felt his body start to relax beneath her. "And I know that you're doing everything you can to make sure that the others aren't gone in vain. You're a good alpha, Lucian. A strong and compassionate one. Your pack is lucky to have you."

Lucian watched as his mate leaned up and close, but his eyes drifted closed as he felt the soft press of her lips on the tender flesh between his neck and shoulder. Her words had a slow soothing effect on him, causing him to slowly relax beneath her, the muscles that had subconsciously tensed when she asked her question and the memories came flooding back releasing beneath her.

Savannah's hand cupping his cheek caused Lucian's eyes to open and his gaze to find hers. He didn't find pity in those beautiful blue eyes, but rather empathy and understanding. "Thank you..." Lucian started softly, a small smile coming to his lips as he brought his hands around to cup her cheeks and gently stroke her lips with his thumbs. "I hope that I can introduce you to them one day, and that I can meet your friends and family as well." He then leaned his head down to let his forehead rest against hers. "Plus it will be nice to have somebody to run with when I need a break from it all." He lifted his forehead from hers so that he could press a long and lingering kiss to it.

The thought of being at peace enough to not only run with his mate, but do it openly, had Lucian's cock tingling as it slowly stirred, hardening within her, even as he made no attempt to act on it. He simply held and relaxed with Savannah, his beautiful mate.

"That would be nice." Savannah nestled her head back into the curve of Lucian's neck as her eyelids grew heavy. The scent of him, his warmth, and the steady rhythm of his heartbeat all combined lulled Savannah into a state of blissful relaxation. Her muscles unknotted, and she felt her body grow heavy and her breathing slow, becoming deeper and more rhythmic. His scent surrounded her, filling her nose and lungs with the familiar musk that she had come to associate with him.

Sunlight filtered through the windows and skylight around the bed, casting a warm, golden glow across the bedroom. Savannah stretched, feeling the weight of the blankets shift as Lucian's body stirred beneath her. His arm was lazily draped around her, holding her close, and his features were still relaxed, his breathing deep and steady, his eyes closed. As she breathed in the sweet scent of his skin, she realized they didn't move at all in the night and he was still buried inside her. She felt a smile spread across her face and nestled deeper into the crook of his neck and closed her eyes again for a few moments.

His arm tightened around her, squishing her to his chest. She re-opened her eyes and lifts her head just enough to find his green eyes staring back at her sleepily. He leaned down, brushing his lips against hers in a gentle kiss. "Good morning," he said, voice still thick with sleep.

Savannah returned the kiss, her heart fluttering at the contact. "Good morning," she murmured.

Last edited:
With his mate's words in his ear, her head nestled into the curve of his neck, and his hard cock inside her, keeping her in place and full of cum, Lucian let his head gently fall to the side to rest against the soft cushion of her red hair, her scent filling his nostrils as his eyes closed and his breathing slowed and steadied. Sleep came quickly and easily for him that night, more so than had ever happened before, especially since he'd become alpha.

It was difficult for Lucian to pinpoint exactly what woke him from that peacefully deep and dreamless sleep, the sunlight or the ever-intoxicating scent of Savannah still laying on top of him. As he shifted slightly though, he had to stifle a groan as he felt his morning erection still buried inside his sleeping mate. It was that feeling that made him open his eyes and behold that the two of them hadn't moved so much as an inch throughout the night. They were exactly as they had been, and the near-impossibility of it made him smile once more.

Lucian had always been a fitful sleeper, tossing, turning, and rolling all over the bed, making the king-size bed a necessity, even when he was alone. Things had only gotten worse when he'd become alpha, his problems and worries multiplying while his outlets shrank and their effect on him diminished over time. One night with his mate though...

The feeling of Savannah nestling deeper into the crook of his neck had Lucian's arms tightening around her of their own accord, responding for her desire to be closer with one of his own. When he felt her head lift, his did the same, and when it was high enough for her to meet his gaze, she'd find his deep, albeit sleepy green gaze staring into her beautiful blue ones. He leaned down slowly so that he could let his lips brush against hers in a gentle kiss.

"Good morning..." Lucian said in low and rumbling voice, the "r" practically rolling in the back of his throat like a growl. He then smiled when she returned the kiss, his lips tingling at the contact.

"How did you sleep?" Lucian asked again in that low, rumbling, and sleep-filled voice as one arm released her, but only so that it could slide down her back with his thumb on one side of her spine and his fingers on the other, taking a trail of tingling shivers along with it. When it reached the base of her neck, it kept going. He felt her soft red hair on the back of his hand as his hand slid up her neck so that he could run his hands through her hair and massage her scalp.

Savannah relaxed back down against him as his hand trailed up her spine before letting his fingers wander into her hair and massage her scalp. "Like a baby," she sighed contentedly. "I don't remember the last time I slept that well." His touch was so gentle and intimate, and she reveled in the sensation of his strong fingers running through her hair. She let out a soft moan as his thumb brushed against a particularly sensitive spot at the base of her skull.

She kissed his jaw and gave another sigh, this one a little more disgruntled or frustrated. "We should probably get up," she suggested, though for her it wasn't much of an option. Savannah wasn't sure exactly want time it was, but she needed to figure out how to get back to her room so she could get her stuff together for the day. "I have class at 10:00." The thought of leaving him now, even for just a few hours, left a hollow ache in her chest. She knew with time, though, it would be easier for them to be apart.

Savannah found herself shifting her hips slightly, enjoying the sensation of being full of him even though she was sure she'd feel it for the rest of the day having slept like that. He made no move to let her go.

"Lucian..." she tried with a sterner tone. It did not have the desired effect.

He hummed in response, and just continued the gentle massage into her scalp that she didn't want to stop.

Last edited:
Lucian smiled when he heart how well Savannah slept. "Me too..." He started softly, continuing his soft strokes and caresses. "It was the best night of sleep I've ever gotten, and it's all thanks...to you..." He let his words hang in the air between them as he let his thumb press and rub in circles on the spot at the base of her skull that made her moan, like one would scratch behind the ear of a dog.

When Lucian felt the kiss to his jaw and heard the disgruntled and frustrated sigh Savannah made, he suspected what was coming, but was determined to stop it with as little force as possible. So when the words came, he just continued to do what he was doing, not holding her closer or tighter, just rubbing and massaging.

The feeling of Savannah shifting her hips next made Lucian close his eyes with pleasure, and his hand quake and shook, even as it continued to rub and massage.

Savannah's sterner tone was met with a hum from Lucian and a gentler more loving touch.

"Must we though?" Lucian asked at last, his hand continuing to massage, even as his head retreated so that hers could lift a bit more to find his gaze. What she'd see though, wouldn't be an intense green gaze filled with lust, but rather a softer one filled with understanding. "I know that we both have things that we need to do, but would it be so terrible if we took just one day to ourselves?" He leaned down to brush his nose against hers before leaning back and continuing. "We could order pizza, burgers, tacos, or fuck it all three! We could binge watch whatever show you want while I hold you close. I mean hell, our kind used to give new mates an entire moon cycle to themselves. Surely we can't fault ourselves for just one day in secret, right?"

As he finished pleading his case, Lucian let his massaging hand still on Savannah's scalp. He'd made his desire known, but he wanted her to be more than just a soft hole to sink his hard cock into, and if she still chose to leave, he would not stop her.

Savannah blinked up at Lucian, her heart skipping a beat as she considered his offer. He made it sound so perfect, like they could have a day all to themselves, just the two of them, and she could finally have the answers to all the questions she had about him. She was torn between the idea of spending the day with him and the fact that she had class in just a few hours. She wanted to say yes, she wanted to spend the day with him, but she also didn't want to fall behind in her classes.

"Okay..." she said softly, finally giving in. "One day." She smiled up at him, feeling a mix of anticipation and guilt wash over her. "But only one. I'm not letting you get either of us into a bad habit of not going to class."

Lucian grinned back, relief seeming to wash over him. "Of course, of course. One day, and then back to business as usual. Deal?"

"Deal," she agreed. But it wouldn't be business as usual. They had this entirely new dynamic they needed to learn to navigate. As he said, in the past mates were able to spend an entire moon cycle together when they found each other. Now, they were so integrated into typical human life and doings, they couldn't have that luxury. One day would have to be enough for them.

Lucian held his breath after he finished pleading his case to Savannah. His hand continued to massage her scalp, and his thumb circle that special spot at the base of her skull. He wanted so badly for her to say yes, but he was trying not to pressure her to do it, even keeping his hips still so that the hard cock inside her didn't factor into her decision.

As much as he'd hoped for her to say yes, actually hearing the word from Savannah's mouth still came as a surprise to Lucian. He smiled wider than he could ever remember smiling as relief washed over him. He happily conceded to her conditions, not even considering amending them, lest she change her mind. "Just this once. You have my word, and I don't know if it's the same in Kappa Nu, but in Rho Gamma Mu, an alpha's word is his bond."

With the decision to play hooky agreed upon, Lucian let brought his other hand up to stroke Savannah's hair before bringing them both down to brush any and all stray hair away from her face so that he could lean down and press another tender kiss to her lips. "The world is your oyster, my dear. What would you like to do first?" He happily left that decision up to her, truly wanting to please her and make her feel as comfortable as possible in his home.

"Well..." Savannah moved to sit up, leaning over him so her nipples brushed against his chest and her sapphire eyes sparkled with mischief. "First, I want to make love with you..." She rolled her hips against his, the movement making her core clench around him.

Lucian groaned, his hips bucking against her in response. "You're killing me, Savannah," he breathed, his hands sliding down her back and cupping her ass.

Her lips curved into a smile as she reached down and cupped his cheek, rubbing her thumb over his lower lip. She continued slowly rocking her hips over his, finding just the right pressure to send a shiver of pleasure straight up her spine. With a delighted sigh, she continued, "And then... I want to take a long, hot shower together." With a wicked smile, she leaned forward and nipped at his collarbone. "And after that, we get some breakfast... Maybe go run together?"

While Lucian couldn't help but admire the pure perfection that was his mate sitting up on his cock, those beautiful breasts pressing outwards. He bit back a low groan of lust when she leaned over him, letting her erect nipples brush against his first chest. The look in her sapphire eyes though, sparkling with mischief, was utterly entrancing. Her words voice a promise, and the roll of her sinfully skilled hips followed through on it.

There was no stifling the groan that Savannah's movements caused, or the way Lucian's hips bucked up to her of their own volition, ensuring that his cock stayed hilted in her as she continued to roll her hips. His voice was breathy as he told her the effect she was having on him. "Oh...my sweet Savannah..." He breathed just as softly, his hands gliding down every curve of her body until they reached and cupped her ass. He didn't push, pull, lift, or guide her, in any way but rather just let his hands rest there as she cupped his cheek and traced her thumb over his lip. He let his hands rest there as she continued to rock her hips, each motion making his jaw quiver and hands clench against her ass as he fought for control.

Lucian felt every shiver that shot up Savannah's spine from his cock, heard every delighted sigh she made, and though he hadn't promised her this control over his body that she'd given him over hers last night, he still wanted her to have it! Then her words continued, describing the rest of the day with a wicked smile and a nip of his collarbone. Her words and actions sparked his trademark low growl in his throat. "Perrrfect." He started in his low baritone voice. "Everything I wanted from this one perfect day with my one perfect mate, and what would you have for breakfast on this perfect day, minus that lovely pussy of yours, which seems to be enjoying my cock for breakfast." He gave her neck a featherlight kiss and her ass a firm squeeze moments before her hips rocked it downwards, filling that needy pussy with cock once more. His hips bucked upwards at the same time of their own volition again, the joint motion making him grunt like a stuck pig before relaxing below his mate once more.

Savannah watched his expression as he looked up at her, his eyes were dark and intense, his jaw tight with need. She smiled, feeling the power she had over him, that he was allowing her to have if only for that morning. She savored the feel of his cock inside her, the thickness stretching her and filling her completely. Lucian's hands on her ass, his hips moving beneath her, driving his cock deeper inside her, it all felt so right. The feeling was exquisite, the connection between them so intense it was almost painful in the best way possible. She let out a moan as she felt the tip of his cock brush against something deep inside her.

"Oh, I don't know..." she breathed against his neck, struggling to focus on the question as her body was consumed by pleasure. Her hips moved in a slow, sensual rhythm, their bodies moving together as if they'd been made for this. "Maybe... some fruit? And... Eggs?" Every move sent ribbons of pleasure through her body. "God you feel so good..." She leaned forward and captured his lips with her own. Their kiss was hot and hungry, their tongues tangling together as they moved in perfect sync. She could feel herself starting to lose control, the pleasure building inside her, threatening to overwhelm her senses. Her hips moved faster, with less control, her body tensing as she felt the inevitable climax building inside her. Lucian's growl vibrated against her lips, his hands gripping her hips, urging her on.

The slow and sensual rhythm with which their hips moved was as much a torture as it was utter bliss. Holding back was getting harder and harder by the second, but it made it all the hotter! Then there was the subgame they were playing with their words, trying to maintain their conversation while she rode him and he held back. It was games within games. Then, almost before Lucian knew it, his hips shifted, so that the next time Savannah rolled her hips down, the head of his cock brushed against her g-spot. Then when she lifted, he shifted his hips again, so that when her hips rolled down, instead of finding that brush against her g-spot, she'd feel the very tip of his penetrating cock against her cervix.

"And...w-w-what to drink my sweet?" Lucian managed to stammer as their hips rocked to and fro, the tip of his cock brushing against her g-spot and grazing her cervix while her pussy relaxed, clenched, held, and repeated, inviting his cock into her, clenching around him holding as it drug it's way it out of her, before relaxing to welcome it back inside once more. It was as though their bodies were well and truly made for each other, inside and out, just like their souls, his cock finding her entrance without assistance both times, their bodies reading and reacting to each other's faster than their minds could register, and she being just deep and tight enough to feel every inch with every thrust.

Lucian's grip on Savannah's ass got tighter with every delicious repetition, his fingers digging savagely into the toned flesh without any care for whether or not he left a mark. When she initiated a kiss, he gladly kissed her back, letting out all of his pent up aggression in that kiss, crushing her lips with his, and entwining their tongues as he pushed hers this way and that, rolling over and around hers as their hips moved faster and faster. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he fought against every instinct he had. The faster they moved, the louder their bodies slapped together. The louder their skin slapped together, the more he wanted it. The more he wanted it, the harder he gripped her, and the louder he growled into their kiss Faster, harder, stronger, more, more, until...

The tingling feeling had been building in Lucian's belly for what felt like forever, but he fought it. It rushed down to his balls, but he fought it. It surged up his cock, and he clenched every muscle he had, trying to get just one more thrust, one more roll of the hips, pull one more delicious sound from his mate. He felt himself hit the edge, felt that they were on the edge of perfection, so very close, and milliseconds later, her hips slammed down again, forcing his cock to grind against her g-spot as a loud snarl ripped it's way from Lucian's throat. He consciously bucked his hips for the first time this time, pulling her hips down as he lunged upwards, shoving the tip of cock against her cervix as the first hot splash of cum erupted from it, forcing it's way past his control and her cervix into her womb.

As that first splash of cum erupted from Lucian, his control slipped. His hands jumped from Savannah's ass to hold her shoulders from behind as he broke the kiss and pounced. His teeth sank hard into yielding flesh, biting where the shoulder meets the neck. He heard her cry out, felt the spray of blood in his mouth, felt it drip down his mouth and chin, but his control was long-since gone now. His hands held her steady and helpless as he hammered his cock into her, fucking splash after splash of hot cum into her womb as his teeth held firm as well, fucking her until orgasm faded and his cock sagged. Only then did he trace his tongue around his biting teeth, slowly loosening the bite, and continuing like that so that when he finally let go, all that would remain was a perfect mold of his bite on her flesh.

Savannah yelped as he lunged up towards her, part surprise and part pain as she felt his teeth sink deep into her shoulder. His hands held her firmly in place as he pinned her there, his hips thrusting wildly, relentlessly, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her. It was as though some primitive part of him had taken over, and there was no stopping it. As he marked her, his bite melted into euphoric pleasure coursing through her body. The way he growled and snarled, the way he kept his teeth bit into the curve of her shoulder and neck, the way he fucked her, it was all so animalistic, so primal, that for a moment she felt as though she were sharing his body, as though she were just as much a part of this beast as he was.

Savannah's vision blurred as she clung to him, her fingers pulling at his hair. The world seemed to spin around them as he continued to thrust his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her, driving them both to the brink of insanity. Her body arched and bucked against his, her breath coming in ragged gasps as her muscles clenched around him, holding him tightly, wanting him never to let go. At the same time, she sank her teeth into his shoulder. The taste of him filled her mouth, the metallic taste of blood and saltiness of sweat mixing with her saliva as she clamped down harder, wanting to feel him, to claim him as her own. She could feel his pulse racing beneath his skin, the rhythm of their bodies in perfect sync as they moved together in this primal dance of passion and need.

The air around them crackled with energy, with desire and lust, as if they were the only two people in the world that mattered. Time seemed to slow down as their connection deepened, as their bodies moved in harmony, each thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through them both. Her climax crashed over her in a wave of blissful agony. Her inner walls clamped down on him, milking him, as her orgasm washed over her in a tidal wave of ecstasy. She could feel every muscle in her body tightening, every nerve ending alight with pleasure as she came undone, unable to do anything else but collapse against him.

The world seemed to fade away as they lay there, their hearts racing, their bodies still joined. The air around them was heavy with the scent of their sweat and their passion, and she could feel the warmth of Lucian's skin against her own. She panted against Lucian's shoulder, releasing him from her bite with a soft whimper as she floated back from her euphoric state. Slowly, their breathing began to steady, their hearts slowing down from the frantic pace they had been maintaining. Savannah stared at the mark she left in his skin, tracing her tongue over her swollen lips, still tasting the metallic of his blood, as she wondered how she could possibly be so lucky as to have this man be... "Mine," she whispered hoarsely.

Last edited:
With his control well and truly gone, the transformation was all but guaranteed. His body heated up as his blood all but boiled, his heart hammered so fast that one would think it was about to explain, and he relentlessly fucked Savannah like the animal he was, holding her in place as he ploughed her cunt like he owned it, because he did.

The feeling of Savannah's teeth sinking into his neck snapped Lucian back from the edge of transformation, his eyes blinking with clarity, even as a another sharp snarl ripped it's way from his mouth. He didn't pull away though, wouldn't have dreamed of it. In fact, he redoubled his efforts, but went back to rolling his hips back and forth, alternating between grazing her g-spot and thrusting deep enough to barely reach her cervix. Their bodies worked as one towards their goal, as joined in this as they were joined in marking each other, and a surge of pride ripped it's way through him when he felt his mate's orgasm crash over her, making her inner walls clamp down so painfully and perfectly tight around his invading cock while also milking every drop of his hard-earned seed from him.

Lucian collapsed below Savannah as he felt her collapse on top of him, his hands still on her shoulders as he held her close and tight. He felt her heart hammering in her chest against his own, and knew that she could likely feel his doing the same thing. When she released her bite and let out that soft little whimper, he couldn't help but brush his cheek against hers and press a tender kiss behind her ear.

When Savannah's words reached Lucian's ears, he couldn't help but smile against the sweaty, overheated, and abused flesh of her neck. "Forever...and...for always." He whispered softly to her, punctuating each pause with the softest of kisses to the red and abused flesh that would forever bear his mark.

They lay there together for what seemed like an eternity, their bodies still joined, their breaths mingling in the air between them. The room around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them. She was his, and he was hers. Forever. The thought overwhelmed her for a moment… but also gave her a sense of strength and connection she’d never known before.

Savannah rolled off him, reluctantly, and stretched, arching her back, and she let out a moan as her body ached in the most pleasurable way imaginable. The room was still warm from their passion, and the air smelled of sex and sweat. She couldn't help but stare at him as he lay there, truly taking in the sight of him. His muscles were taut and defined, chest and shoulder broad and strong, his skin glistening with sweat. She trailed her fingers lightly over his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles, up to the deep pink bite mark she'd left on his shoulder. She felt a shiver run down her spine as she remembered the feel of his fangs piercing her skin. She reached out a hand and traced the mark on her own shoulder, feeling a strange sense of ownership and pride.

His eyes captured her own and she felt her skin flush under his gaze. Those green eyes would forever make her melt. "We'll never get out of bed if you keep looking at me like that," she teased, but that didn't make the statement less true. The way he looked at her - like he was about to devour her - made her heart race and her blood sing. She poked at his side and smiled playfully. "C'mon, let's go take a shower," she said, scooting to the edge of the bed before giving him a chance to grab her and pull her back down.

Lucian happily lingered in bed with Savannah, holding her, breathing the same air, and just being with her. Yes, they'd made their plans for the day, but what was a few more minutes to a pair of immortals?

When Savannah did finally and properly move to separate herself from him and roll off of him, Lucian didn't fight her, but rather lifted an arm behind his head, cradling it as he watched her. He enjoyed the sight of her muscles flexing and relaxing as she stretched, enjoyed the sound of her moan as she felt the built up tension release from her joints. He even enjoyed the lingering scent of their sex and sweat as it combined and permeated the room, even large as it was.

As Lucian looked and enjoyed the sight of Savannah's body, his gaze inevitably found and lingered on his mark on her neck. It brought a small smile to his face, and a deeper intensity to his green eyes. "Mine..." He thought to himself, even as his eyes flicked closed and he relented to her touch, feeling her fingers trail along over his chest and along the curve of this muscle or that before finding their way to the mark she'd left on him. It was then that his eyes opened again, burning with intensity once more as they sought out her gaze and smiling again when he saw the flush coming to her skin.

"Promises promises, my dearrrr...mate." Lucian said softly in response to Savannah's teasingly chastising words, his low voice lingering on the "r" with a low growl before completing his sentence. His gaze of course only intensified of course, his desire burning deep within him, even as he held it back for her benefit. He did of course chuckle at the poke she pressed to his side though, lifting a hand to let his fingers find and glide down her spine as she scooted away from him.

Only after Savannah had created that distance between themselves on the large bed did Lucian finally force himself to move, sliding towards her as she rose off of the bed and rising to stand beside her. He slid arm around around her waist and guided her towards the bathroom, flicking the light on for her to see what awaited them.

What awaited the mated pair of course was a large and spacious room that was every bit a match for the large room that neighbored it. There was a large single-sink vanity taking up the entirety of one wall, though the counters were mostly bare but spotless. Across from it was a large and spacious jacuzzi tub that would likely comfortably seat eight people, and was thus more than able to accommodate the two of them if Savannah chose. Then, along the far wall was a massive walk-in shower that put some steam rooms to shame. It had two shower heads, one at each of the long ends, with enough width in the middle for more than twice that many people to comfortably maneuver around each other.

Lucian opened the door to the shower and let his hand glide around Savannah's hip and back before leaving her as he entered it. "What temperature do you prefer?" He asked, looking over his shoulder her, past the mark she'd left.

What Lucian had forgotten about as he'd entered the shower, between the bed and the shower as it were, was why he'd gotten out of the bed on the same side as her, the things she'd see on his back, the two long sets of claw marks on either side of his spine running the full length of it, from the bottom of his neck to waist.

“Must be nice to be the king…” Savannah murmured, looking around the bathroom as Lucian led her in. It was more than just opulent, it was practically excessive. The vanity, the tub, the shower... It made her wonder if he'd ever actually use all of this stuff, it was a lot for just one person, or if it was just there for appearances' sake. The thought made her chuckle, even as she trailed her fingers along the long, smooth marble countertop. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, taking in the red mark of his bite between her shoulder and neck. Smears of blood were across her skin underneath it, as well as in the corners of her mouth from the bite she inflicted on him. The thought of it made her shiver, remembering the feel of his teeth on her skin, the rough scrape of his tongue against her neck.

Lucian's question snapped her out of her reverie, and she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Warm, I guess? Whatever feels good," she said with a shrug.

Savannah let her gaze wander over his back, taking in the marks on his skin. Two sets of claw marks, one on each side of his spine, ran the entire length of his strong back. They were faded now, silvery and light pink against the tan of his skin, but she could still see the faint outline of them. She wondered how old they were, if they'd been there for a long time or if they'd just healed quickly. It made her feel a pang of possessiveness, knowing that someone had intended to hurt him, possibly kill him.

Taking the few steps to close the gap between them, she ran a hand over the marks on his back, feeling the raised ridges of his healed skin beneath her fingers. They were so pale against the darker tan of his skin, a faint reminder of the pain and suffering he'd endured. Her fingers traced the lines of the claw marks, wondering what had happened to cause them. "From a challenge?" she guessed.

Lucian simply nodded as he turned on the shower and set the temp. Some liked it warm, while others liked it almost intolerably hot. He had no preference and just went with what felt right in the moment, and thus deferred to his partner in that moment, and from now on, his mate.

While his instincts naturally picked up on his mate's approach, Lucian wasn't actually ready for the feel of her hands on his back. He flinched a little from the touch before relaxing into the soothing feeling of Savannah's touch. Her words were to be expected, but sadly not the case.

"If only, my mate..." Lucian said in a soft and sad tone, his head lowered as his hand paused on the shower handle. "It's a tale of two brothers really." He continued, lifting his hand from the shower handle to press over the claw marks on his heart. "It was...his younger brother. He joined last year, and though his family claimed that there was no ill towards me, they were...mistaken. Things seemed fine at first. He was doing fine in his classes, fitting in well with the pack, and all that...Then one day...The pack was out on a run through the woods, like we'd done a hundred times...He dropped out of the trees, transformed and out for revenge. Instinct saved me, plain and simple. I didn't even realize that I'd transformed until I felt the claws make contact. I staggered forward, turning as he pounced. I got my claws up, but his momentum sent us sprawling, rolling on the forest floor as I fought for my life. I faded fast. He pinned me down, and was going for the kill when he got ripped off of me by a couple members of the pack."

Lucian's hand gripped the handle of the shower with a white-knuckle grip, adjusting the temperature again, almost of it's own volition, his green gaze staring at nothing as he started to talk once more. "I woke up here, bandaged and healing. Our families were called, and an investigation was demanded, but the evidence was..." His head slowly shook as his left hand lifted into the water. "...overwhelming...There was no trial, simply a rite to be carried out, The Rite of Revenge."

Searing pain in his left hand made Lucian realize that while he'd been gripping the shower handle so hard, he'd slowly pushed it to as hot as it could get without realizing it. It was fitting of course, given what was to come in the story, but he adjusted the temperature to a more appropriate temperature, and pulled his hand from the water. He watched as his skin slowly healed itself, remaining silent as he did so. Only another werewolf or prolonged exposure to silver could cause permanent damage or scarring. So the angry red turned to pink and finally back to it's normal tan color right before their eyes.

"Every member of the pack that could make it to The Rite did so, not out of desire, but a sense of duty. The whip came first, one lash from each student of the fraternity to discipline him for his behavior, starting and ending with me. The knife came second, silver-bladed with a spiral of silver inlaid into the hilt, one cut from each member of the pack to punish him. His left hand came around to stroke his callused right palm. The silver in the hilt is so that we don't easily forget our own part in the failure. His actions were his own, but he could have been raised, taught, or guided better, especially given what many of us learned next. I knelt before his parents, and begged their forgiveness for what I had to do, and I even apologized to him. He asked me why, which surprised me, but not as much as he was surprised when I told him that his heart and body would not be burned. His spirit would not be guided to the Moon Goddess, nor the ashes of his body run along the wind, that his heart would be cut out and crushed before his body was put to ground. His shock and panic were..." He shook his head. "He'd been stoic up to that point, through the lashes, through the searing cuts, but he started to sob and beg for help and mercy from anyone and everyone then, claiming that he hadn't known the penalty for cowardice. Judging from the clamoring I heard from some of my classmates, he wasn't the only one whose parents had...neglected to teach that lesson. And so it fell to me, their alpha, to teach them. I told them what was to happen. They didn't believe me. They looked to their parents, but didn't believe them. Then I stepped up to him and pressed the blade of the knife to his heart, and the challenge came. You could hear a pin drop for just a moment before people tried to shut it down. They knew I was injured, knew I was weak, knew it wasn't right, knew it wasn't fair, knew it was a loophole in the laws of the Rite of Revenge, and I knew it had to be done. I silenced them all with a raise of my hand and accepted the challenge, told them that an alpha had to be ready for a challenge at all times, and I did what needed to be done. When it was over, we brought out the ceremonial sconce and built a pyre for him, giving him the warriors funeral he deserved before returning to the Rite of Revenge we'd been gathered for. I let him say his last words before I did it, and I did it as quick as I could, not wanting him to suffer any more than he had to, any more than the Rite demands. I cut just below his ribs so that I could reach in and under them to grab his heart and rip it out. I held his gaze as I did it...and even in the few seconds that he was conscious after, apologizing once more before his eyes closed..."

Savannah’s heart ached as he told the story, feeling as though she was there with him. She wanted to comfort him, to tell him it would be okay, that she understood, but she knew it wouldn’t change anything. It was a part of his history, a part of who he was. She knew that he was right, that an alpha had to be ready for anything, but she also knew the pain he must have been feeling, the weight of responsibility on his shoulders.

When Lucian described cutting the boy's heart out, Savannah closed her eyes, feeling the heat in her own chest as if it were her own hand wielding the knife. The pain and loss that he must have felt, the guilt and self-doubt that must have consumed him… It was almost too much to bear. And yet, he had done it, for the good of the pack, for the preservation of their ways.

As he finished his tale, Lucian looked up at her, his eyes red and raw, contrasting with the green of his irises, and she could see the burden of his memories etched into his face. It was a look she had seen before, on the faces of other wolves who had lived through the harsh realities of their world. The difference was, they had seen those events across decades of their lifetimes, Lucian was still so young. Savannah knew that he would carry this weight for the rest of his life, that no matter how much time passed, he would never truly be free from the events of that day. But she also knew that he was strong, that he was capable of facing whatever came their way, and she hoped that in some small way, her presence here with him could help to lighten the load.

“I know… You must feel like you spend more time taking lives… Than you do giving life,” she said carefully, her hand pulling on Lucian’s to turn him to face her. His skin was rough and warm against hers, and she was surprised by the comfort she found in the simple act of touch. She squeezed his hand gently, feeling the strength in his fingers, the power that he wielded as the Alpha. "I understand why you had to do it, and I can help you carry the weight of it, if you let me."

Savannah’s words hung in the air between them as she brushed by him into the shower, leading him under the water behind her. As she gently guided Lucian under the spray, she hoped that a sense of cleansing and renewal might reach into his soul and ease the weight of his memories, if only for a moment. She reached for the soap, lathering her hands and then rubbing it over his chest, feeling the hard planes and soft curves of his muscles beneath her fingers. As she moved lower, her hands skimming over his abdomen, she could feel the tension in him start to ease, and she took that as a sign to press on. "You don't have to be strong all the time, Lucian," she said, her lips close to his ear. "You don't have to carry this alone."

Even as Lucian turned to look at Savannah, he didn't really see her at first. He was looking through her with eyes that were red and raw. He did hear her words though, and where many might have pushed even their mate away, he let her take his hand. Her skin felt so soft and smooth, especially against the palm against his right palm, which had felt the touch of the silver inlay on the handle of that knife a little under ten times. He didn't have to use that knife for the warrior's funerals, but it helped cement their memories in his mind, and it was a small price to pay.

Lucian's fingers found themselves entwining with Savannah's of their own volition, and squeezing her hand in reaction to her own gentle squeeze of his, even though he was lost in his own head.

Savannah's words hung in the air between the pair, and though Lucian nodded, he didn't say anything. He felt her brush past him, he being too distracted to even have the manners to step aside and make it easier for her. She didn't seem to mind though, and simply led him by the hand under the spray of the warm water. His green eyes watched her reach for the soap, but he still wasn't ready for the feel of her lathered hands on his chest pressing into the hard planes of his body and around the curves of each muscle, pulling soft sighs from him. His stance relaxed as her hands dipped lower, skimming over his abdomen and the toned muscles there.

The sound of Savannah's voice, so close to his ear, made Lucian open the eyes that he wasn't even aware that he'd closed. His hands lifted, brushing her hair away from her face as he guided her head backwards to wet her hair, a small half smile finally coming to his face before he leaned in to whisper against her ear in return.

"I offered to run with you, didn't I?" Lucian asked, alternating long strokes of Savannahs hair with first one hand and then the other. "I haven't run with anybody since it happened, but for you, I will try."

Back