A Vampire's Beginning. (Closed for cnuveau)

Aiden looked at Lacey as he stepped in.

“Wow, what are you doing to yourself?” He said noting just how malnourished she looked. He’d neglected himself after they interrupted him the night before as well but he wasn’t nearly in as dire a state as Lacey was.

“We’re going to be no use like this.” he said rummaging through her kitchen looking for the bottle he’d brought her just days before.

Finding it, he brought it over and offered it to her.

“Take a few sips of this then we’ll go get ourselves right.”

He wanted to tell her what he’d discovered since he left but he knew she was in no condition to pay attention and process things.

Lacey had forgotten he'd brought it over. It had skipped her mind. She took it and sat there, taking first a sip, then a mouthful. It didn't matter it was cold. She just sipped and sipped in between small pauses.

He'd get to perhaps remember how young she was then, and that young ones needed frequent blood. Of course, they'd also ended up with this mess occurring and it was perhaps little wonder she'd accidentally let it slide.

"Sorry. I should have remembered it was there. But. After finding that we had that issue to deal with, I forgot all about the fact of what I needed. Jason had to rush off to meet the truck for furnishings there to be put inside.

She looked so much better after those few mouthfuls of blood. Capping the bottle off again she looked to Aiden. "So what did you find out?"

Aiden noticed the immediate improvement in her complexion but knew they'd need something more substantial in a little bit. Perhaps a stop at a party before they headed out.

"Ok, so here's what I was able to find. There appear to have been 2 other similar incidents in the last week or so. Each about 3 days apart. The all had a few things in common. All of them men. All with signs of sexual activity. All had been seen at a different bar the night they were suspected to have died but only one was seen leaving. The witness reported him leaving with a woman." Aiden gave Lacey a moment to take the information in.

"What that means to me is that we're dealing with a woman, probably newly turned like yourself. She's hunting every 3 days or so and is moving from bar to bar. Impossible to say where she'll turn up next but I think we can rule out the ones she's already hit and focus on others in the downtown area. What I'd like to do is go stake one of them out and hope we get lucky. It's all I can really think of to do."

Lacey listened to him there speaking about it. No, it made sense to her. "If she's killing them. Taking everything. She's overfeeding, yeah? Feeding till she's sick, and that's why it's three days. Me. I'm a far more polite monster." She laughs a little there.

"I think that's the best we can do. Do, we stake out together? I mean I don't know how I might handle such a thing on my own... I don't understand how to really be what I am and what I might be able to do..." Lacey admitted with curiousness there.

“No, until we know what we’re dealing with I don’t think we should do this alone. We could cover more ground apart but the risk is too high. Let’s get a bite shall we?”

Aiden led Lacey down the street towards the frat houses. As the approached they could hear music blaring from a few of them.

“I’ve always had good luck at Kappa Alpha” he said leading her up to the walk towards the house.

Inside the music was pumping and people were drinking and dancing. “Yeah, this will work.” Aiden said scanning the room. “Meet you back here in a bit.

Aiden left Lacey there and went to talk to a little blond with glasses standing in the corner. The talked for a moment before he lured her out back for “air”.

Within minutes he had her pinned to the side of the house kissing her. His thigh pressed firmly between her thighs as she ground against him. His lips travelled down her jawline and to her neck. As his fangs sunk into her she ground hard onto his thigh and shuddered as she moaned. The dampness of her jeans soaking through and wetting his.

With a soft whisper into her ear he left her there and made his way back into the party to wait for Lacey.

Lacey pulled her hoodie up over her head as she realised they'd strolled into a place where either of the two who knew her could be. However, even with the hoodie up, she drew attention to the dress she wore. It is red and short in length. With those long legs, and hints of her red hair.

Pulled aside by some fellow she caught his eyes with hers, and held him with those eyes, "We're going to make out for a moment and you're then going to go catch up to some girl you thought you saw."

She tugged him with her into a room, just around the corner. Nuzzling in and arching into him as she bit him, took a mouthful and a half before shutting the wound. She felt the fact her venom got him hot and heavy and wanting. But the rest of her command caught him then and he gave her a distracted glance and headed off seeking a phantom.

Licking her lips she pulled the hoodie back up and weaved through a room claiming a whiskey she had a mouthful. She caught Aiden's eyes and went to make her exit there knowing he'd catch up with her outside there. When he did catch up, she smiled. "Thanks, uh, normally I don't mess up. Normally. But. Weird circumstances. Yeah?" meaning the rogue vampire they had to find and deal with.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Aiden said as they headed back down the street towards the house to get his car.

As they walked Aiden's mind was drawn back to that night only a few weeks ago when he'd turned her. He'd typically been so under control when feeding but something about her caused him to abandon some of that control that night as they kissed. Only rarely was it anything more than a means to an end. That was certainly the case with Lacey.

"I figured we'd start with Colby's" He said as they got into the car. "It's in the same area as the other places and has the same kind of dimly lit vibe that she seems to like."

As they pulled up in front of Colby's he turned to her before getting out of the car. "I figure we're just going to sit and watch to see what happens. If we think we see her we just watch and follow. I really don't see any way we'd be able to intervene if she takes someone since we won't really be sure until after. Once we identify her though, we can follow her to where she lives and that'll give us more options. Make sense?" he asked truly wondering if Lacey had any other ideas. He didn't like the idea of someone else having to die but accosting women randomly at bars didn't seem like a workable path either.

As they entered the bar Aiden found a high top table that provided a clear view of the bar and entrance to sit at and ordered them a couple of beers to nurse as they sat and waited.

Last edited:
"Sure." Lacey said while letting him lead. Out of the car and inside she sat there then moved to slide her hand into his.

"If we just sit here barely drinking, we're going to stand out far more." It sounded logical to her since she'd seen men in her place of business. When they were looking for a particular women. They stood out. So did couples.

Interlinking her hand with him she smiles at him scooting closer till she could slid one knee to rest against his.

"If we act interested and still occasionally look and feel about. We may notice her." A mouthful of beer and she dropped her hand to his thigh.

"Yeah, you're probably right." he said squeezing her hand a little as he looked into her eyes. Whether it was an act or not, her hand felt good in his as he took another sip of his beer.

As her hand slid onto his thigh he could feel his pulse quicken slightly. Thoughts of their kiss that night passed through his mind as they chatted occasionally glancing towards the bar to make sure no one new had shown up. Aiden placed his hand atop hers on his thigh and brushed his fingers across hers.

As more time passed the idea that their intimate gestures were just an act drifted further and further from his mind. As the conversation stalled and they fell silent for a moment Aiden looked into Lacey's eyes and leaned in to softly kiss her.

Lacey wasn't thinking too much about the way this could go. Her hand occasionally on that thigh moved a little with idle motion.

She spoke about things from the university. Things she'd once done a lot of. Sorority activities. Parties. Idle shit which she didn't need to think about to make up.

When his hand touched hers on his thigh she took it in stride and had another mouthful of her beer as she looked about the bar. It was just as she was looking back at him. His lips were suddenly on hers and they were soft.

For a moment she kissed him, then she realised she couldn't act annoyed because they were playing it up, trying to blend in. So for a moment, she kissed him, slow, gentle and as if she had all the time in the world for it.

Then she pulled back, to him there might have been a flicker of her eyes instantly looking about and then back to him.

Even though Lacey didn’t protest Aiden could tell she was put off by him kissing her. As she pulled away and looked about he was sure he’d overstepped.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away there. It’s just…, I don’t know, there’s just….. something….” He was quite sure how to put it. Maybe it’s because he made her, maybe it was something beyond that. Whatever it was, he was drawn to her.

“I won’t let it happen again.” He said squeezing her hand beneath the table.

As he glanced up an attractive young woman walked in and sat at the bar by herself. Aiden subtly nodded in her direction calling Lacey’s attention to her.

“Could be.” He said under his breath.

He was relieved that someone to watch walked in to cut the awkwardness that he created.

All his speaking nervous chatter, even if quiet. Or especially if. If the Vampire had any special clue about her abilities. Lacey refrained from cursing and instead lifted her hands to cup Aiden's cheeks, leaned in and kissed him slowly.

She needed him to stop the nervousness. They were supposed to be blending in, and he was creating undue awkwardness.

Lacey knew a thing or two about stopping that. Namely, kisses worked.

A kiss might have caused it, but she was also hoping to get him to realise they just had to pretend to be wrapped up in each other, and using those other senses to subtly pay attention.

Human's tended to ignore other humans making out. Especially once they'd had a look or two.

As Lacey slowly pulled away from him Aiden felt a sense of calm come over him. He was sure it was part of the act but at least for now he felt like things had leveled off.

Glancing around he saw a man sit next to the woman and strike up a conversation. If she was going to make her move this would be the time he thought as he watched them out of the corner of his eye.

After a few minutes he watched the woman shake her head then the man got up and returned to where he had come from. He seemed to fit the profile of the previous victims so clearly it wasn’t her.

A few more hours passed and although there were a few other women that entered all of them either met up with a group or left alone. It was clear they weren’t finding her tonight.

Jason arrived back at the house to find Lacey still hadn’t made it home. Knowing from her text earlier that they were staking out a bar he figured she’d be a while. He didn’t really like the idea of her hanging out with Aiden all night but there wasn’t much he could do about it. Besides, he trusted her with more than he’d trusted anyone else before.

“I’m home. You’re going to love it. Should be able to move in tomorrow.” He texted then set his phone on the counter as he made a bite to eat.

Lacey watched things with Aiden there and finally exhaled softly. Noting the way the Barmen seemed to be not serving new drinks. "Here's going to close soon, I recognise what he's doing. We do that. Stop serving new drinks, let folks finish what they have and close the doors."

It was all said softer to Aiden there. Even as she heard her phone ding. Pulling it from a pocket she checked it, and sought to send Jason a reply.

--Glad your home. I know I will. Can't wait to. Should be home within the hour.--

"We might as well go." She finished her beer then and stood slowly. Waiting to see if Aiden followed her lead.

“Yeah, it was probably too much to hope we’d pick right on the first night.” Aiden said drinking the last few sips of his beer.

“Let’s get going.” He said following Lacey out and to the car. He felt like he should probably address what happened in there but decided to just let it drop if she was content to.

“I’m going to keep an eye on the police reports to see if we just guessed wrong or she took the night off and broke the pattern. Will let you know what I find and we’ll figure out next steps.”

He pulled up in front of her house and put the car in park. “Thanks for helping with this.” He said looking over at her.

Lacey walked out to the car with him. She didn't know what to think about the kiss. She'd kissed him back because he'd set the bar on what they had to do to blend.

She still didn't know what she thought of it. But since he didn't bring it up, she wasn't about to bring it up either.

There was a subtle twist of those lips as she heard him about that pattern. "I'm, just betting, wrong place and time for us." She shrugged then softly.

"It's alright Aiden. A couple of days, unless you get anything sooner?" A lift of a brow, even as I sought to get out of the car, exhaling. "Thanks, Aiden."

She left and then slowly headed for Jason's house. Heading up the path and to the door. She unlocked it and slipped inside. Shutting it behind her and leaning into that door.

"Jason?" Lacey called out before slowly walking into that loungeroom.

Jason had been busying himself packing up his office and the things they needed to take when they moved in tomorrow as he waited for Lacey. When her heard her call out he walked up from the basement to greet her.

“Hey, gorgeous.” He said finding her leaning against the door. “Been packing up what we need to take tomorrow. No luck?” He asked as he made it to her and gave her a hug.

"No, we aren't even sure we have the timing of when she needs to feed." Sighing and leaning into Jason.

"I have no idea." My mine preoccupied with trying to work out how to say he kissed me.

I was a lot lost on that one. Sure I suggested we hold hands. Pretend to be close. I'd seen that a lot and it worked.

“Yeah, it would have been pretty optimistic to think you’d get lucky on your first shot.” He said leading her into the house. “Let’s try to put it out of your mind for the evening. No more talk of rogue vampires or Aiden for the night. It’s out last night in this old house and I’d rather spend it any other way.

“I think I know how to relax you.” He said as they made it to the bedroom and he guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. He could tell she was tense and he wanted to do what he could to get all that off her mind.

Climbing onto the bed behind her Jason began to massage her shoulders working the tension from her muscles.

“Just try to relax.” He said softly as his fingers worked into her neck and shoulders.

Lacey couldn't help but moan a little as his hands began working the tension out of her body. "Mmmm, your hands feel good."

After a moment more of feeling them. "Maybe I should ... lose a few clothes?"

When he didn't say no, I stood, casually stripped out of everything, and then lay on the bed on my stomach. I might have blurred a moment in his eyes when I fetched .. lube. Silently sliding it into his hands.

Lacey waited to see if he'd coax her into any particular position...

With everything that had been going on it had been days since Jason and Lacey had been intimate. He was hoping that would change when she got back from her stake out with Aiden. Seeing her visibly stressed out when she returned, Jason was prepared to just give her a massage and let her relax.

Pleasantly surprised by her stripping out of her clothes then handing him lube he quickly stripped his own clothes then lifted her hips allowing her to pull her knees beneath her.

“I’ve been thinking about this all night.” He said as he spread her cheeks then buried his tongue between them.

Jason’s tongue flicked across that puckered rosebud as his fingers slipped into her wetness causing soft moans to escape Lacey’s lips.

His fingers now slick with her wetness pressed into that tight hole as he extracted some lube with his other and coated himself.

Unable to wait any longer he slipped his fingers from her and positioned himself behind her teasing his cock against her well lubricated ass then pressed into her slowly.

Last edited:
Lacey hadn't been entirely sure what Jason would choose to do with her. Thus lube. As he spread her ass cheeks and licked that rosebud she purred softly and gave a little wriggle of that ass.

It turned her on to feel it, hell him massaging her had turned her on.

As his fingers slipped into her a soft little moan from her. As he withdrew those fingers and his tongue, just to push those fingers into her rosebud.

Lacey gasped loudly giving a little teasing rock of herself there to him. When he finally replaced those fingers which his cock, she held still.

Held absolutely still, and just concentrated on the feel of his cock sliding into her ass, it made her moan and clutch the sheets with her hands as he finally hilted within her. "...yes, oh, fuck me Jason..." Lacey called out, mostly because she simply could not help it.

Jason dragged his fingers up and down the small of Lacey’s back as he slowly pumped into her. Since that day when she came to him in his office it seemed as if they’d never been apart. Her being out with Aiden most of the evening made him realize just how much he missed her when she wasn’t there.

As he began to thrust harder into her any worries he had about Aiden’s intrusion into their lives seemed to slip away.

As he felt the slickness of the lube starting to fade he withdrew from her then teased the head of his cock between her wet folds before pressing into her wetness. Though he loved the tightness of her ass it didn’t compare to the feeling of driving into her as her wetness built.

Her moans grew louder as his hips slapped loudly against her.

Lacey couldn't help but moan as Jason fucked away at her ass. She groaned softly and rocked herself back against him.

There was the lewd sound of not only the slurp of his cock driving deeply in, but the feel of him stretching her in there, then the soft skin on skin slapping of his thighs impacting hers.

Shuddering at one point, she lowered her upper body down as she felt him pull out. Changing that angle and widening those thighs. Feeling his cock sliding this time deep in her pussy she moaned loudly for him. "Yes... oh, Jason... fuck my pussy.."

A sweet yet sexy expression made at him with a purse and kiss blown as she looked up and back behind her to him.

Feeling her shudder beneath him Jason was quickly approaching his breaking point as he shifted slightly and began to pound into her g-spot.

Lacey loudly voiced her approval as she thrust her hips back into him. He still hadn’t quite gotten used to his improved stamina since he’d drank from her. He’d long since past the point he’d have previously been gasping on the bed beside her as he felt himself finally approaching his climax.

“Oh god!” He cried out as his cock twitched wildly and let loose jets of his cum deep inside her.

Back