A Vampire's Beginning. (Closed for cnuveau)

Jason didn't need long to think on her questions. His mind had churned through his thoughts on that even as Aiden was speaking. "The thought is appealing to me. I'm already an older man and I'm only going to get even older until I'm just a blip in the long timeline of your life."

For some reason as he spoke his mind went back as images from "Highlander" crept into his mind over the backdrop of Queen's "Who wants to live forever". It had been a favorite of his when it first came out and it was ironic that he was now faced a similar dilemma to the characters in the move. Only in this instance there was a solution.

"I'd like to be more than that and if this offers a way, I'd like to try it." he said looking to Lacey to see her reaction.

Lacey's reaction was to exhale softly. Then she lifted her arm up, allowing him to see her fangs dropping down again. Bringing it closer there before she sought to bite down hard on it.

Beckoning him closer she rapidly pulled away from it, drops of blood smeared on her lips. Even as she offered it to Jason there.

"If it's gross we can try another way..." However unknown by both it wouldn't taste just like blood it tasted better than simply blood something he couldn't place but he also felt on that first swallow more alive than he ever had before.

Visually. Any minor wrinkles, lines, or anything cleared up and improved.

As Jason pressed his lips around the holes Lacey opened in her wrist he tasted her oddly sweet blood as it coated his mouth. Not the typical coppery taste at all he'd expected. A distinct rush coursed through his body. Whether it was a result of her blood entering his system or just the excitement of it all he didn't know but what he did know is that he'd become as rock hard as he drank from her.

Jason wasn't quite sure how much he'd taken but he finally pulled himself away not wanting to go too far. As he pulled his lips from his arm he licked the remaining blood from his own lips and looked to Lacey to see if she was ok.

Lacey watched him the whole time he drank some. Noticing he didn't pull away I guess it didn't taste too bad. Leaning and lifting her arm up to lick the wounds. Which then closed, and she looked back at him.

Smiling at him, and yet, it'd gotten me hot and bothered. Feeling him drawing my blood from me. Not sure why, maybe that was a thing my kind found sexy? She could have almost sworn her pussy tingled a little as he'd done it.

Inching closer seek to slowly press lips to his and kiss him there while wrapping arms around him. A brief shudder as her fangs popped and a slow nuzzling to his neck, a light bite allowing some venom to flow into him and then a small drink. I felt I could track my blood for a moment melding through him. Pulling back and licking those wounds shut. And feeling the way Jason just suddenly put her on the couch on her hands and knees...

Though Jason was already aroused from drinking from Lacey when she nipped him with her fangs his arousal went to a whole new level.

Lifting her from her feet he carried her to the sofa placing her on her hands and knees. He quickly stripped her exposing het bare ass to him than sank himself deep inside her.

“Fuck yes!” He grunted out as he delivered a smack across her ass and pumped into her harder then he ever had. He wasn’t one to be prone to rough sex but in that moment he found himself tempted to cross lines he never had before.

As he stripped her she found herself giggling a little and then arching her back some as he thrust deeply into her. Rocking herself harder back into the feel of his length.

That sex of hers felt intensely wet and tight about him, and as she rocked herself harder back against him she found herself shuddering harder against him.

The smack had her moan and shudder harder there. "Mmm Jason...god you feel good inside me..."

As Jason continued to drive into Lacey he couldn't believe how high his energy level was. Aiden definitely wasn't overstating the effects he'd experience from drinking from Lacey.

He'd long since passed his previous point of exhaustion when he finally felt is breathing devolve into shallow gasps then his muscles tense as he waves of ecstasy washed over him and that final release overtake him.

Spent he lowered himself to the sofa and pulled her close to him.

All that hot sex, his insatiable thrusting into her, finally had her orgasm, right in the moment Jason filled her inside with cum. Shivering in the aftermath she felt him withdraw.

Gasping at that moment she was pulled into him as he flopped onto the couch, pulling her limber form into his. It made her laugh a little. "...you had fun, yeah?" She knew she did he might realise it as she lent in and softly kissed him there.

"I did. Hopefully you did too." Jason said as they sat there on the sofa.

It was getting late and he knew they probably wouldn't be able to sleep the whole day since he was expecting a call from the realtor on the apartment.

"We should get to bed." he said taking her hand and lifting Lacey from the sofa.

Jason was awakened by the ringing of his cell phone on the nightstand. He could see the sunlight barely creeping through the curtains as he answered it.

"Mr. Reaves, good news, your application has been approved. When would you like to arrange to sign the lease." the voice on the other end of the line said.

Jason looked over at Lacey still fast asleep and likely not to be up soon.

"Would you be available around 5:00 PM" Jason asked hoping it wasn't too late.

"5:00 PM is fine. Meet you at the apartment." She said before hanging up.

Jason set his phone on the nightstand and rubbed his eyes. He was excited to share the news with Lacey but figured it could wait until she woke up.

Even as he was rubbing his eyes, Jason might have felt a hand softly seek to lightly rub his side.

Lacey gave a soft yawn and rubbed her face with her other hand slowly. Groaning a little. That sensitive hearing had kicked in. "5 pm, huh? When is that?"

A sleepy, yet curious look to Jason there as she sought to curl herself in against his side and self again slowly. Wrapping one arm over him the other up under the pillow her head was on.

"Lease signing if you're still up for it. " he said as she snuggled into him.

With everything that happened with Aiden's visit and what happened after it seemed impossible that it was just yesterday they'd seen the apartment and signed the leasing application. Everything seemed to just be moving a mile a minute lately and everything was a blur. He had to admit though, it was definitely an exciting change from his old life as a professor.

There's a faint laugh out of Lacey. "Time, love. How long till 5pm?" A yawn into his shoulder and nuzzle of her lips there softly to his own.

"I'm trying to find out if we have time to curl up for a moment before needing to get up, shower and dress. We can pick you up a bacon and egg breakfast something on the way. Oh and coffee?"

"Oh, we have plenty of time. It's only 1:00 PM" he said relaxing back into the bed. "Didn't want to rush us."

The thought of breakfast was appealing though. Jason found himself hungrier than usual now that he thought about it. He wasn't sure if it was a side effect of drinking from her or not but he definitely felt like he could do some damage to a buffet if one was in front of him.

"I am hungry though so we can get up whenever and find somewhere to grab some food."

"Then I guess we could shower when we get home? And for now get dressed and go get food." A kiss given to Jason briefly as Lacey seemed to slide away from him.

Sit up run a hand through her hair a moment and then move off to find matching underwear to slide into them a long red dress adding her sick and boots to it.

A few moments brushing her hair before she went off for the bathroom. Brushing her teeth, he might then discover her popping fangs and carefully brushing those before rinsing her mouth, spitting water into the sink and drying her mouth.

"I'm almost organised." Uttered as she went to find her bag, tossing her phone into it and checking her wallet was there.

Jason didn't take all that long to get ready. He slipped on some fresh clothes, brushed his hair and teeth and was ready to go when Lacey had herself together.

As they stepped outside Jason was concerned a little by how long it'd been since Lacey had fed and whether she'd be able to withstand the sun but she seemed to be ok. Driving into town they found a diner and went inside with Lacey wearing her dark sunglasses like some kind of movie start hoping not to be recognized.

Jason was kicking himself for making the appointment with the Realtor so late. Now that they were up they had a few hours to kill and not a lot of thoughts on how to pass the time. Finishing their food Jason looked at his watch to see they still had a couple hours to kill. "Want to swing by the bar and check in?" he asked.

"We'll just need to remind them we're not staying." Lacey mused even as she got the check from Jason's food and her coffee.

Getting out of the seat she slipped her hand into his, walking back to the car and into it. Then from there to the bar they owned. As they pulled up she looked at Jason and for a moment took his hand into hers and squeezed it. "Loves you." Those bright green eyes were hidden behind the sunglasses.

Easing herself out of the car she seeks to then shut and lock the door while catching up to take Jason's hand again to walk to the building. As they're walking he may notice her hand is feeling rather warm. Warmer than it was when she'd had blood. There's a sudden speed up by Lacey in releasing his hand to dashing to the door then inside that little entrance way into the Bar. Those last few steps there may have been very slight hints of smoke.

She doesn't look damaged. Doesn't even look red. But she does still feel very warm to the touch. His concern about when she'd last had blood, seems to be a good thing to have had given the fact she'd previously only said it made her itch.

Last edited:
Jason noticed the heat and her rushing into the bar and immediately knew they'd pressed their luck a little too far. As they made it into the bar he led her as far back into the bar as they could go as he gave Mike a cursory nod on the way past.

They made it to the VIP area and Lacey sat trying to collect herself as Jason slid sat on the sofa beside her trying to think of what to do.

"I could push our appointment with the realtor until later when the sun goes down." he said with is voice full of concern "Or..." he said, poking his head out the side passed the curtain "We can get you fed and better." Not seeing anyone approaching Jason leaned into her and offered her his neck. "Take a bit from me and we'll see about getting you something else after."

Even as Lacey found herself ushered on she could feel as if something within was demanding its due. That inner voice more a low growl at her of need.

As Jason offered himself she kissed there twice and forced herself to slowly extend those fangs as she then bit him. Wrapping arms about him and lightly holding a she took half a mouthful and pulled away. Licking it closed. That venom tickled at him as she did. She'd tried hard to be careful.

"I just needed to know more about my limits." She hoped Jason would understand. "However my inner voice is still softly growling."

He might realise that himself as she lowered the sunglasses and those vivid green eyes still glowed. Her fangs down still. Right now she very much looked every inch the vampire she was.

Jason wasn’t quite sure what to do to help. It seemed clear she’d let herself get dangerously weak and needed more than he could give her at the moment.

He scanned the bar and found only Mike and a single man sitting at the bar consumed by his phone.

“Should we see about maybe finding someone else for you to get some more? I can distract Mike if you’d like to try.”

Lacey breathed out slowly. "I'll try my hardest to limit the venom all the way down and get him wandering back out after a touch taken."

She knew she had to be careful. A kiss to Jason, before she let go of him. Sliding her sunglasses back up.

She waited for him to go. Following him and what he was doing with her enhanced hearing.

"Ok, give me a minute." Jason said getting up.

Jason got up and walked to the stairs leading to the office. "Hey Mike, can I have a minute. Lacey will keep an eye on things."

"Sure." Mike said with a little concern in his voice.

Mike followed Jason up to the office wondering what was going on. "What's up?" he asked as he made it to the top of the stairs.

"Wanted to touch base with you on us being out." Jason started off. "I know we kind of sprung this on you so I wanted to make sure you were ok with it. We're moving to an apartment closer to the bar and have a lot of things to do and it's going to take us some time." he continued going on in probably way too much detail about the apartment and other random things he could think of to occupy Mike's time.

While Jason dealt with pulling every observant Mike to the side, the rest doing busy work things which Lacey was thankful for. She caught the eye of that man with a smile.

It didn't matter she perhaps looked a little weird with the sunglasses on, the look of her in those clothes perhaps more than made up for it. As he glanced sideways saw her, and got up with a cheeky grin.

Wandering after her as she slips into that curtained-off area. Lacey wrapped arms about him and smiled, lowering those glasses and catching him with those glowing eyes. He went still as she whispered. "Quiet now, just a moment then you'll be back out there sitting and texting again." He gave a slow nod to her, as she let her fangs down and bit him at the neck. A subtle groan out of him and a lean against her shivering.

Lacey took a mouthful and then licked those two little wounds shut. Barely a hint of venom within him as she felt him quiver a moment. "Now, back to the bar with you, and your drink there." He gave her a dreamy look for a moment then left and returned to sitting down.

Lacey however lifted her phone checking if those eyes had calmed and seeing no glow there on the camera she looked relieved. Then she left and went slipping off up stairs, calling out softly. "Jason? Mike? You two still up there?" Before she stepped into that office.

As Jason heard Lacey he wrapped up his conversation with Mike satisfied by the fact that Mike didn’t mind them stepping away for a few days and also that Lacey had gotten herself right.

The returned to the bar and chatted for a little longer before it was time to meet the realtor at the apartment. They left the car parked and walked the 2 blocks to the building then made their way up the elevator.

“Ready for your new home?” The realtor said cheerfully as they entered the apartment.

“We are!” Jason said looking around taking it all in again.

The signing of the least took only a few minutes and after handing her a check she left them there with a bottle of Champaign as a gift.

“Well, it’s ours!” He said as he wrapped his arms around Lacey and gave her a kiss.

Lacey flung her arms about Jason and kissed him. The bottle still sitting up there on the kitchen bench. A slow kiss given to Jason, that gradually went from lips to lips, to Lacey getting Jason to open his mouth and kiss her with tongue.

A hand sliding up into his hair as she playfully ran her nails through it and against his scalp. Pressing her curves against him, and her other hand sliding down his back as she gripped his ass and pulled him tighter against her.

A break of the kiss and a grin to him. "Guess tomorrow we purchase stuff to fill here with stuff."

Lacey thought a moment. "Should we leave the house you own, furnished as is? Buy whole new stuff for here?" Her hand on his ass softly stroking it.

Jason looked around trying to get his head around the fact that it was going to their new home. "Yeah, my old stuff would look a little out of place here." he said walking to the sliding glass door leading out onto the patio.

The sun had just set and the lights from the city below stretched out as far as they could see. They stepped out into the warm evening air and to the patio railing.

"Can definitely get used to this." he said as he looked out over it all.

After a few moments of taking it all in Jason pulled out his phone and dialed the interior design firm that the realtor had left the information for in their packet of paperwork. He'd anticipated leaving a message but was surprised to that someone actually answered at this hour.

After introducing himself he setup an appointment for the next day for them to come to the apartment and discuss what they wanted. The woman explained to him that they specialize in staging homes for sale but also could accommodate their needs and deliver the look they were going for in short order with items they had on hand.

As he hung up he found Lacey circling the hot tub set off to the side of the patio.

"That's going to nice to have isn't it." Jason said walking over to her.

Back