The French Quarter (closed)

Sophie was disappointed that Tom might not be staying to the end of her set but she knew he was working hard at the moment and needed to be on his game. She felt a bit guilty for monopolising his time but at the same time she felt as if he should be working a bit less and enjoying himself a bit more. She would have to work on that with him.

She got the feeling that Brad was keen on her however and wanted to stay to the end. She’d have liked to have known more about the relationship between the two men but she’d have to wait for another time to quiz Tom about that.

Tom left a while later, blowing her a kiss as he did. She smiled at him and pursed her lips back at him. He gave her a wink and she wondered what he’d meant by that. She’d flirted a bit with both of them. Had the wink been a way of saying she didn’t mind him flirting with Brad. Had it meant more, or had just been a wink with no ulterior motive. She didn’t know.

When she finished her set she texted him

“Thank you for coming to see me tonight. I’ll try not to disturb you when I get in. Sleep well xxx.”

Brad on the other hand had stayed until the very end. After she’d packed her guitar away and collected her wages she walked over to him.

“Thank you for staying,” she told Brad. “I hope you enjoyed it.”

Brad was really enjoying just having a drink and listening to Sophie. She covered many of his favorites and did a respectable job on all of them. Before he knew it her set was over and he was a little disappointed.

“Thank you for staying, I hope you enjoyed it.” She said after she finished packing up.

“I really did. I love listening to live music and I don’t do it nearly enough. You’re pretty incredible. I got a call from Taylor’s people and they’re interested. “ he said joking with her. “Have time for a drink before you have to go?” He asked hoping to get to know her better since he’d become quite fascinated with her.

Tom had just fallen asleep when his phone vibrating woke him. He reached over and saw it was a text from Sophie.

“Thank you for coming to see me tonight. I’ll try not to disturb you when I get in. Sleep well xxx.”

He pecked out a quick reply before going back to sleep.

“You were great, as usual. Asked Brad to see you to your car. Want details if anything happens!😉

Sophie looked down at her phone and read Tom’s message. It was a green light but she would need to tread carefully she thought. It wasn’t difficult finding a guy to fuck. If that was all she wanted then going with one of Toms friends probably wasn’t the best idea. But in any case it seemed to her that at least part of the fun she’d had at the weekend was having Tom with her by her side. If Brad wanted her then she would let him have a taste tonight but that was all, she decided.

“Sure. I’ve got time for a quick drink. This one will need to be just a Coke though. I’m driving.”

Brad ordered a coke and passed it to her.

“So when you told me what your job earlier, I nodded but didn’t understand a word of it. What is it that you actually do and how come you know Tom.?”

Brad wasn’t at all surprised that Sophie didn’t follow what he said he did. It was pretty common since his work was a little difficult to describe.

“The easy way to think about it is like this. Companies can and do lie all the time about that they’re doing. What they can’t hide is where their money comes from and where it goes. What I do is analyze their financial information and figure out what’s actually happening. Lawyers like Tom use people like me to figure out what’s actually going on with companies they’re up against.”

It really was that simple. Though he was young, he had a knack for it and it had been quite lucrative for him.

They chatted for a while until they both finished their drinks. As they talked Brad couldn’t help but think had he met her first he’d have been all over Sophie. As it was though, he had far too much respect for Tom to try to hit on her though.

“Let me see you to your car.” He said as they were ready to go.

As they walked Brad noticed quite a few sketchy people and he was glad he was there to keep them from bothering her.

“It was really great to meet you! I hope we get a chance to hang out again sometime.” He said as she loaded her guitar into the back of the car.

Sophie liked talking to Brad. He had a youthful outlook and though he was obviously intelligent it didn’t feel like he was talking down to or patronising her. Tom was the same in that respect they both made her feel at ease in their company.

Brad walked Sophie to her car like a gentleman. She’d been working at the bar for months and was used to the area but she liked the chivalry of the act.

She put her guitar in the trunk then turned to face him.

“It was really great to meet you! I hope we get a chance to hang out again sometime.” He told her

“You should come to the party on Saturday,” she replied. “Tom’s hosting it for work. Give him a call about it. I don’t know anyone so it would be nice to have a friend there. ”

She leaned back against the trunk of the Tahoe and girlishly played with her hair for a moment as if deciding what to say.

“You know I saw you looking at me earlier,”she teased. “I think you’re cute too by the way. So you can kiss me if you want. I’d like it if you did, just so you know. “

Sophie judged the expression on Brad’s face before going further.

“If you want to do anything else to me though then you’ll have to ask Tom’s permission first. He likes to see me with other guys so I’m sure it won’t be a problem. But I belong to him so you’ll have to ask first, so that he knows I’m being a good girl. But, like I said, you can kiss me now if you want.”

Sophie was counting on giving Brad a taste and then he’d be hooked. She liked the handsome young man and she wanted things to go a lot further with him if Tom agreed.

Last edited:
"I'd like that. I'll give him a call." Brad said of her invitation to Tom's party.

There was an awkward moment of silence as she leaned against the back of the Tahoe. The attraction between them seemed obvious but Brad knew he couldn't act on it since a good part of his livelihood relied on his work with Tom. Fortunately for Brad, Sophie addressed the elephant in the room for him. There were obviously a lot of questions raised in his mind but what she said but he pushed those aside and focused in on just the part that concerned him at the moment.

"So you can kiss me if you want."

Brad took a step forward and put his hands on Sophie's hips then kissed her. Her soft lips sent a wave of euphoria rushing through is body as the soft kiss became deeper and more passionate. His body pressed her against the back of the SUV as his hands lid down to her ass then pulled her hips too him. His thigh pressed firmly between her legs as his lips traveled to her neck.

He was content to settle for just a kiss but Brad intended to make the most out of it.

Brad took the interpretation of "kiss" to the limit. Sophie felt herself pushed back aganst the Tahoe with his leg between hers and his thigh pushing against her pussy. The only way the two of them could have been any closer was if he'd been inside her. When he kissed her neck it took all of her self control not to let him take her on the spot. She buried her head in his chest and told him,

"I'm so looking forward to you fucking me."

They had one more passionate kiss and afterwards they parted.

"Dont forget to call Tom," she told him. "And I'll see you on Saturday."

As she got into the car Sophie felt her pulse racing and she waited a minute or so until her composure had returned. The last thing she wanted to do was crash the Tahoe because she was horny.

When she got back to the house she lifted the guitar out of the trunk and carried it inside. She crept upstairs and took her clothes off then got straight into bed.

"I let him kiss me," she whispered to Tom. " But i was a good girl and i told him he needed your permission before he could do anything else."

As Sophie buried her head in Brad's chest it was clear to him that things had gone as far as they were going to go tonight.

"I am too and I will." he said as he stepped back slowly and let her get into her car. His groin ached as he walked down the block to his car and got in. Sitting behind he let out a long breath before starting the car and heading home.

Tom woke slightly as Sophie crawled into bed. Her words barely registered in his mind as he draped his arm over her pulling her back against his chest before falling back asleep.

Brad had been sitting at his desk staring at his phone for the better part of an hour thinking about just what to say when he made the call to Tom. He'd spent the better part of the morning trying to concentrate on his work before him but his thoughts continued to drift to the evening before.

Finally he decided there was no rehearsing for this call and clicked dial.

"Hey Brad, how's it going?" Tom said as he answered.

"Doing good. Had a great time last night and wanted to catch up with you." As the words left his mouth he cringed a little thinking how odd it was to be telling Tom he had a great time if Tom knew what had happened. "Sophie mentioned something about a party tomorrow and that I should give you a call."

"Yeah, she said she enjoyed getting to know you and thanks for seeing her to her car. It's a meet and greet for my new batch of juniors and you should definitely come by. I'm sure she'd love to see you again and have someone else she knows other than me to talk to. 5809 St. Charles Avenue around 2:00 if you can make it."

"Cool, see ya then." Brad said before hanging up.

On Friday morning Sophie was so horny that she made Tom fuck her before he went to work. She was very demanding but Tom satisfied her and she felt less horny for a couple of hours at least. Afterwards she thought she would go shopping for some devastating underwear to wear for the party and perhaps a sexy little bikini just in case they ended up in the pool.

What she didn’t find out until Saturday morning was that it was a daytime party, not an evening one. She hadn’t been to a daytime party since she was a child and there’d been cake and ice cream at that one. To say that she was disappointed was an understatement.

“I thought it was going to be a proper party,” she told Tom, the disappointment in her voice palpable.

There would be no devastatingly sexy dress worn. Just a pretty summer thing with flowers on it.

She helped the caterers set up the nice little finger buffet and makeshift bar. There was even a DJ although she dreaded to think what would be on the play list.

Just before two some of Tom’s colleagues turned up to have a quick talk about who the new recruits were so that senior management knew who they were talking to.

It had all the hallmarks of the lamest of lame afternoons, made worse by the fact that people would likely be judging her, but Sophie tried to put a brave face on it.

Tom was a little surprised when Sophie expressed her disappointment in it not being a proper party. "I said it was going to be a pool party, barbeque type thing." he said as he slipped on the board shorts Sophie had picked out for him at the surf shop. In previous years they'd tried having more formal evening gatherings for the annual meet and greet but they had turned out far too stiff and impersonal.

He could see that Sophie was apprehensive about the party and he understood where she was coming from. Truth was that it was going to be an awkward spot for her regardless of when the party was. He was thankful that at least Brad would be there to help her feel more at ease.

Shortly after 2:00 the guests started to arrive. Tom, Sophie and the other senior partners greeted them and directed them to the bar.

Brad arrived just before 2:30 in a tank top and swim suit to find Tom talking with some of his guests while Sophie stood off on her own. He walked up behind her as she looked across the pool at Tom.

"I heard you all needed someone to break the ice on getting in the pool." He said startling her. "You're getting in with me right?" he asked as she turned to him.

As far as Sophie could work out the party was for the ten or so new recruits to Tom's law firm. They were all in their twenties and mostly single, although a couple had brought partners. The rest of the guests were all from the law firm, along with their partners of course. Most of them were lawyers but a few were from HR or accounts and the like. Excluding the new starters, everyone there was over forty it seemed.

Tom had introduced her to the other senior directors and their wives who had all been polite but must have wondered what he thought he was doing with a girl young enough to be his daughter. Sophie felt very self conscious to the point where she really didn't want to be there and when Tom went off to make conversation with everyone she felt very alone.

When Brad arrived though she was pleased to see a friendly face at last.

"I heard you all needed someone to break the ice on getting in the pool." He said startling her. "You're getting in with me right?" he asked

"I think that would put the final nail in my coffin," Sophie said dismally. "Have you looked at the people here? I don't think anyone's going to be diving into the pool this afternoon."

Brand and Sophie chatted for a while and Brad managed to put a smile back on Sophie's face. As they talked she watched Tom talking to the new recruits and laughing with them. He was the life and soul of the gathering (Sophie refused to call it a party) and a natural communicator.

When Brad got pulled to one side by one of the senior parners to talk about some work he might have for him, Sophie found herself alone again until a pretty dark haired girl came up to her.

"Hi. I'm Emily," she said.

"Hi, I'm Sophie."

"You're dad's a pretty cool guy," Emily said.

It took Sophie a moment to realise that Emily was talking about Tom.

"He's actually my boyfriend," Sophie replied, embarassed.

"Shit, I thought you and the guy over their were a couple," Emily responded, embarassed at her own mistake. "I didn't mean to be rude."

"Don't worry," Sophie laughed. "You're not the first to think it. Brad's just a friend. I take it you're one of the graduates. Did Tom send you over?"

"No," Emily countered. "You looked bored so i thought I'd come and say hi."

"Thanks. I feel a bit out of it. I've not been to college like everyone else."

"Yeah, but you look like a lot more fun than most of them," Emily replied.

Last edited:
Tom was relieved to see Brad come in and talk to Sophie. He knew he'd been neglecting her and she wasn't enjoying herself but he felt like dragging her along with him would have made her more miserable.

Tom excused himself from what he thought was the last of his stilted conversations and scanned the guests one last time making sure he'd managed to talk to each of the new attorney's one on one. Satisfied he'd talked to them all he looked over to see Sophie now talking with Emily. Emily seemed like a nice kid even though it had been a little grueling trying to get her to loosen up. He understood though. He could still empathize with how nerve wracking it might be for some to meet their new boss.

As he made his way over to the bar to get a well deserved drink Brad caught up with him.

"Taking a break?" Brad asked as stood beside Tom at the bar.

Tom let out a pained sigh. "Yeah. These things can be kind of painful."

"I bet." Brad said with a knowing nod.

"So I hear you like kissing my girlfriend." Tom added deciding to have a little fun with Brad.

A look of panic washed over Brad's face as he stammered trying to come up with a response. Tom didn't let him dangle too long before laughing and letting him off the hook.

"It's all good man." he said giving Brad a slap on the back. "We have sort of an open arrangement as long as nobody is sneaking around behind anyone's back."

"Really?" Brad said somewhat fascinated by the idea of it. He had so many questions but didn't really know where to start.

"It's all very new and we're still working it out but I have to say the freedom it provides is refreshing." Tom added as they stepped away from the bar. "Let's go see what these two are talking about."

As they crossed the lawn toward Sophie and Emily a few of the firm's leadership stopped Tom to let them know they were leaving. "Great, thanks for coming." he said dismissing them. He'd expected that the gathering would dwindle down to a manageable number soon and they'd be able to actually have some fun.

"What are you ladies up to?" Tom said handing Sophie they rum and coke he'd gotten her at the bar.

"So where are you from originally?" Sophie asked Emily.

"Chicago," Emily replied.

"You're kidding. I'm from Milwaukee. We're virtually neighbours," Sophie exclaimed.

"So what do you do?" Emily asked.

Sophie felt the embarrassment returning.

"I used to wait tables and serve in a bar in the evening, but since i met Tom I don't do that any more. I play guitar in a bar a couple of nights a week, but that's more for fun," she admitted.

"I guess you don't really need to work, if you're going out with a guy like Tom," Emily opined.

"He's been very supportive. To be honest I'm still getting used to not working though."

"Well, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee sometime I'd be up for it," Emily suggested. "If that's not seen as sucking up to the bosses girlfriend that is. You could even show me where the good bars are and where the decent guys hang out."

"I'd like that," Sophie agreed. "No boyfriend then?"

"I'm not into long distance relationships. New Orleans, new start," Emily replied. "Its the start of a new chapter for me."

"So what sort of guys do you go for?"

"Mature, rich, good looking, someone who can show a girl a good time. That sort of thing," Emily laughed.

At that point Tom and Brad put in an appearance,

"What are you ladies up to?" Tom said handing Sophie they rum and coke he'd gotten her at the bar.

"Emily and I were just arranging a girls' night out," Sophie replied perkily. "Emily's from Chicago so we're both a long way from home and I offered to be her guide. I said i'd help her find a good looking rich guy."

Emily was a bit embarrassed by Sophie's last comment. She knew that Sophie didn't mean anything by it but she wanted to give Tom the impression she was professional.

Last edited:
"Oh that's nice of you." Tom said "Good looking rich guys are hard to find." he added with a smirk. "Brad, you know any good looking rich guys?"

Brad made a show of craning his neck and looking around the yard then smiled "Nope, don't see any here."

As they continued to talk another group of guests stopped by and said goodbye to Tom and thanked him for his hospitality.

"Looks like the crew who just came to make an appearance have all filtered out." He said as they walked away and the DJ started playing Rick Astley.

"Jesus Tom, where did you find this DJ? He's horrible. If only there was someone here who could play something live." Brad said before turning to stare at Sophie tapping his finger to his lips as if he was thinking.

"Leave her alone Brad. She's not on the clock today."

"Damn!" Brad said snapping his fingers. "Maybe I need to book her for a private show."

Tom laughed "I'll let you two work that one out. Can I get you a drink Emily?" he asked noticing she didn't have a drink in her hand.

Sophie scoffed at Brad’s suggestion that she should play for the party.

“What this party needs is definitely not a girl with a guitar,” she told him. “It’s not a a Sunday school outing, Brad. And as for booking me for a private show; well you can, but I warn you I charge Taylor Smith prices.”

When Tom asked Emily if she wanted a drink, Emily wasn’t sure how to respond. She could have murdered an ice cold beer but she didn’t think that was the right look. She wasn’t a big fan of spirits and so she just asked for a Diet Coke.

When Tom came back with the drink, Sophie suggested that she and Emily went and talked to the DJ. Emily agreed and the two girls went over to his booth. The guy had no records. Everything was stored digitally.

“Have you got anything a bit more modern that you can dance to?” Sophie asked.

“Sure,” the guy replied. “I just wasn’t sure that it was what they wanted to hear,” he said, nodding at the guests. “What do you like?”

“Can I?” Emily said looking at the guy’s laptop

“You know what you’re doing?”

“I used to go out with a guy who DJ’d at clubs. I was his assistant.”

The DJ looked impressed and gave her some space while Emily began to create a set list.

“There you go,” she said a minute or so later.

“Ok,” he said looking down the list, "I’ll play it when this one finishes."

“What did you go for?” Sophie asked.

“Ah well you’ll have wait and see,” Emily replied.

“Did you really have a boyfriend who was a DJ?”

“Of course not,” Emily laughed, ”but this software’s child’s play. Anyone could work it.”

Sophie was impressed. It didn’t look like child’s play to her.

“I did fuck a DJ once if that counts,” Emily whispered pulling Sophie close to her and giggling.

Sophie giggled too and found herself reciprocating the touch. Then out of the speakers came ‘Hey Ya’ by OutKast

“You can’t not dance to this. It’s impossible,” Emily shouted and led Sophie out to the little dance area.

Last edited:
Brad and Tom watched as the girls began to dance and were joined by some of the remaining party guests.

"Should have had Emily take over the DJ's play list earlier." Tom said to Brad as they both stood there watching everyone dance.

"Yeah, she seems to have given this place a little life." Brad said laughing as he watched Sophie's body move. With Tom giving him the greenlight earlier he found himself able to think of little else other than being alone with her and feeling the sensation of her lips against his again. "You should probably get out there so they don't feel like the boss is watching and judging them."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Tom replied setting his drink down on the table before joining them on the makeshift dance floor.

Brad followed him out then cozied up behind Sophie letting his hand rest on her hips as their bodies swayed. Leaning in he whispered into her hear. "I talked to Tom." Brad let his words hang there for a moment before stepping back and giving Sophie room to move. He hoped she was just as interested as she had been the night he walked her to her car after her show but he didn't want to be too presumptuous in case she'd changed her mind.

They continued to dance as the last rays of sun disappeared and the landscape lighting turned on causing the pool beside them to give off a brilliant blue glow.

The last thing Sophie wanted to do was embarrass Tom. Especially in front of his colleagues and employees, so she’d been on her best behaviour. As the party continued into the evening fewer and fewer people were left standing, but a hard core still remained.

In the end it was just Tom, Sophie, Brad and Emily plus a few of the other new recruits and the DJ. Tom seemed to be enjoying himself with Emily and the new recruits and, now that virtually everyone else was gone, Sophie felt as though she could relax a little bit. But so long as one employee remained however, she knew she risked embarrassing Tom, which she wasn’t prepared to do.

"I talked to Tom." Brad let his words hang there

Sophie had been expecting Brad to ask Tom. Hoping he would in fact. But with other people around it wasn’t going to be easy for them to hook up. But then Sophie had an idea.

“Tell Tom your leaving,” she instructed Brad. “Make a thing of seeing yourself out then go upstairs to our bedroom and wait for me there. I’ll give it ten minutes then I’ll say I’m feeling tired and come up to join you. Ok? Oh and let Tom into the secret too. ”

Last edited:
Brad nodded casually as he listened to what Sophie told him but, inside, his stomach was in knots. Even though Tom said it was an open relationship it seemed another thing entirely to tell Tom his girlfriend was going to meet him upstairs. He knew it was absolutely necessary though. What he couldn’t have is Tom having regrets then holding it against him. It would be a disaster for his career and their friendship.

Brad made his way over to Tom then pulled him away from Emily for a minute.

“Hey, is it cool if I go upstairs and Sophie follows me up?” He asked in a low tone barely getting the words out.

Tom glanced over at Sophie who gave him a quick smile while she continued to dance. “I think she’d like that.”

Brad held out his hand then said much louder. “Alright, I’m gonna head out then.” As Tom shook his hand Brad leaned over toward Emily “Was nice meeting you Emily. I’ve gotta get going. Best of luck working for this guy.” He said making sure she could hear his voice over the music.

Brad still couldn’t believe this was happening even as he made his way through the patio doors and into the house toward the front door. As he made it to the base of the staircase he glanced behind him to make sure nobody was around before darting up the stairs and out of sight.

Tom turned back to Emily and started dancing again. He was grateful that she livened the party up. This was exactly the kind of interaction he wanted with his new hires. He wanted them to see him as just one of the guys as much as possible and cutting loose with them like this seemed to be doing the trick. In the back of his mind he wondered just how difficult it’d be to get Emily alone and really get acquainted with her but he also knew that could easily land him as a defendant in a massive sexual harassment suit. There was a part of him that envied the executives who had no qualms about using their position to fuck their employees. He just couldn’t bring himself to do it though.

Last edited:
Sophie made the most of her last minutes at the party, dancing with everyone who was still there. She swapped numbers with Emily and the two girls agreed they would meet up one evening for a drink and so that Sophie could show Emily the sights. Sophie saw the way Tom was eyeing up Emily but was fairly sure he wouldn't make a pass at her. Tom was a lawyer after all and he knew the penalties associated with fooling around with the staff. But Sophie wasn't Emily's boss and wasn't bound by the same code of ethics. There were probably less risky people she could set Tom up with but she liked Emily and maybe they could be friends. It would be nice to have some friends of her own age.

Lastly, Sophie had a smoochy dance with Tom. She could see he was excited.

"I'm going upstairs to fuck Brad now," she whispered to him, pressing her body against his. "Why don't you come upstairs in half an hour and see what he's done to me. You can fuck my little cum filled pussy then, if you want. I'll make sure not to clean myself up until you've sampled it."

Just saying those words made her horny and she slipped away to find Brad. She almost sprinted up the grand staircase and into the master bedroom where Brad was lying back on he bed still clothed. She pulled her dress off over her head and jumped on him, tearing at his shirt to reveal his young taught body.

"You've got half and hour to fuck me any way you want before Tom comes up," she told him. "Oh and just so you know i want it hard and want to be used, so you'd better get started, the clock's ticking."

Brad laid nervously on the bed in the master bedroom. There was something that just felt wrong about using Tom's bed but it was what Sophie had told him to do so he was going to rely on her judgement. The minutes passed like hours until he heard her quick footsteps making their way up the stairs. He was just about to get up from the bed when she entered the room then threw off her dress. As her dress hit the floor any awkwardness he'd been feeling seemed to vanish. Before he knew it she was on top of him tearing at his clothes.

"You've got half and hour to fuck me any way you want before Tom comes up," she told him. "Oh and just so you know i want it hard and want to be used, so you'd better get started, the clock's ticking."

Her words made clear she wasn't interested in him tenderly making love to her and he was more than happy to oblige. In a single motion he rolled her onto her back and was hovering over straddling her hips. Brad pulled his shirt off his shoulders and tossed it aside then leaned down to kiss her hungrily as his hand slipped beneath her back to unclasp her bra. After a brief moment he lifted himself again pulling her bra over her shoulders and off.

"Oh, I'm going to use you alright." he sneered as his fingers worked at the buckle of his belt then pulled it free from his pants as Sophie clawed at his chest.

Taking her hands Brad looped the belt around her wrists several times then cinched it tight. There was a look of surprise on Sophie's face as he backed off the bed then removed his pants causing his hard cock to spring up and slap against his smooth pelvis.

"For 30 minutes your mine!"

Leaning over, his hand slid up her thighs then hooked the straps of her panties then tugged them off. Sophie lay squirming on the bed as he climbed back on. His movements where slow and deliberate as he crawled further up the bed then kneeled beside her head. Taking a fistful of her hair he turned Sophie's head toward him as she parted her lips.

"That's a good girl." he said as he fed his cock into her mouth.

As Sophie's lips worked down the length of his shaft Brad roughly teased her her nipples causing them to stiffen further. Slowly his hand worked down her stomach then between her legs. His fingers traced the folds of her labia teasing her for a moment before slipping between them to feel her wetness. As his fingers circled her clit Sophie let out a low moan around his cock.

Sophie's heels dug into the bed as she thrust her hips upward encouraging Brad's probing fingers.

"Someone's eager to get fucked." Brad said with a slight chuckle. "I guess I shouldn't make you wait too long since the clock is ticking."

Withdrawing from her mouth Brad moved down the bed and between Sophie's outstretched legs. He teased his cock across her wet folds as he looked into her pleading eyes then with a swift motion sank deep inside her.

"Oh, I'm going to use you alright." Brad sneered as his fingers worked at the buckle of his belt then pulled it free from his pants as Sophie clawed at his chest.

The words were music to Sophie's ears. Tom was a kind and considerate lover, he treated her like a princess. But right now Sophie needed to be treated like a whore. If Tom did have a kink it seemed, it was that his kindness extended to making sure that Sophie got the satisfaction from others she craved. He was even happier it seemed if he got his turn on her afterwards. And so tonight, Sophie was going to let Brad treat her like a slut for the next thirty minutes then let Tom have his 'sloppy seconds' with what was left of her.

With her wrists tied by the belt, Sophie lay on the bed with her arms above her head, looking up at Brad. Her words had seemed to excite him, a fact that was confirmed when he pulled down his pants to reveal an already rock hard erection. He was a good size and his now naked body was young and taught.

When he removed her panties, she was finally naked. Brad took his time exploring her body and she writhed on the bed, impatient for action. When he reached her head he grabbed Sophie by the hair and pulled her head towards his cock. She took it eagerly into her mouth and was rewarded by having her nipples squeezed tightly, which sent a momentary jolt of pain through her that made her push her face as far onto his cock as she could without gagging.

But as nice as oral sex was she was desperate to get fucked. She thrust her hips up off the bed trying to push herself as against Brad's fingers in a desperate attempt to get some sort of penetration.

"Someone's eager to get fucked." Brad said with a slight chuckle. "I guess I shouldn't make you wait too long since the clock is ticking."

Finally Brad was taking the hint. he pulled his cock out of her mouth and positioned himself between her legs, but then he teased her by running the head of his over her labia.

"If you have any intention of being invited back, then you'd better fuck me right now," she told him. "And you'd better fuck me so hard that i can't walk for week. Then, when you've filled me with your cum, I want you to tie me up and leave me so that Tom finds me like this. Ok?"

When Sophie made her exit from the party it seemed a number of the remaining guests took notice and started to disburse from the makeshift dance floor and bid their farewells. Tom began the process of collecting stray bottles and glasses from the tables to help out the staff.

"Let me give you a hand." Emily said as she started to collect them as well.

"No need, I'm just helping out a little." Tom replied looking at his watch to see how much more time he had to kill before he could head upstairs. The image of Sophie's arms and legs wrapped around Brad as he made love to her flashed through his mind causing his cock to stir then press firmly against his zipper.

At Sophie's urging Brad hooked her knees under his arms, lifting her hips off the bed, then began to slam into her. Her bound hands clutched at the sheets above her head as she closed her eyes then bit down hard on her lower lip.

"Is this how you want it?" he growled out as his hips slapped loudly against her.

Sophie's breasts heaved as breathing became more ragged and her moans louder.

"You like being my little fuck toy don't you?"

Before she could even think to answer Brad withdrew then startled her as he flung her over onto her stomach. Lifting her onto her knees he forced her legs wider with his knees then drove into her from behind gripping her hips tightly.

"Fuck yes!" Sophie breathed out as the side of her head rested against the cool sheets beneath her.

A solid thwack of his hand across her ass caused her to cry out as it left a crimson outline of his fingers on her pale skin. Sophie pressed back into him meeting his thrusts as he continued to pound into her. Releasing a hip Brad let his hand slide up her back then tangle in her hair pulling it taut as the sound of his cock driving into her increasing wetness filled the room.

Emily had been surprised when Sophie left the party. One minute she’d been the life and soul and then all of a sudden she was saying her goodbye’s. Tom was acting strangely too, checking his watch every few minutes.

As the remainder of the party goers started to leave, Tom began tidying up the empty bottles but, when Emily offered to help, he politely turned her down. It was at that point she noticed the erection in his slacks. Clearly Tom was excited about something.

Emily had had a few drinks that evening. Not too many but enough to be a little bold. She walked up to Tom and placed her arms around his neck then kissed him on the cheek while rubbing her belly against the outline of his cock.

“Well thank you for a nice night,” she told him. “Tell Sophie that I’m looking forward to that drink with her.”

She reached down and gave Tom’s cock a not so subtle squeeze then turned around and walked away

The smack to Sophie’s rump had properly stung and it left heat in its wake, as if she’d been scalded. Sophie yelped in surprise but pushed her bottom back and out in response, inviting further violation. Then she felt Brad grab her hair with such force that her head was lifted of the bed and she found herself staring upwards to where the wall met the ceiling.

Then, finally, he pushed his cock into her. Brad wasted no time in building up speed and began to fuck her from behind with the intensity of a jackhammer. Sophie urged him to do his worst as the sound of his hips slapping against her backside beat out a rhythm until she felt him slow and the grip on her hair become even tighter.

Sophie knew she was about to get what she’d asked for.

Last edited:
The feeling of Emily's body pressed against Tom's cock caused it to stiffen more and if he had more time he likely would have held onto her a little longer then taken her into the house to give her a proper welcome to the firm.

“Well thank you for a nice night,” she told him. “Tell Sophie that I’m looking forward to that drink with her.”

"I'll be sure to tell her." he replied as she pulled away.

When she reached down and squeezed his cock there was a quick thought about how disappointed Sophie would be if he didn't show up in the room at the appointed time. He knew she'd likely understand and maybe even come to find him to join in but he decided against it anyway.

Tom watched with his mouth half open as Emily turned and walked into the house toward the front door. There'd be plenty of time for her later, he thought to himself.

Brad continued to pound into Sophie as beads of sweat trickled down his cheek. She was such a hot little fuck that he wished he'd have all night with her but he knew she meant it when she said he had a half hour. At the pace of his assault on her pussy he figured he'd leave her with plenty of time to spare if he didn't get himself under control so he gripped her hair tighter then slowed delivering long deliberate strokes hard into her.

Brad milked every bit of time he could before, sensing time was short, resumed his torrid pace until his muscles stiffened and he sent stream after stream of his cum deep inside her.

Releasing her hair he took one last moment to savor her exquisite pussy before he finally softened then withdrew from her. Climbing off the bed he opened the closet and found Tom's tie rack then returned to Sophie who'd by then collapsed onto her stomach. Brad quickly removed his belt then fastened her wrists to the headboard as she'd requested earlier.

"We'll have to do this again when I have more than a half hour." he said as he dressed then gave her a final smack across the ass, leaving a fresh handprint for Tom to discover.

Tom entered from the patio just as the front door closed behind Brad then quickly made his way upstairs skipping steps along the way. When he opened the door he was stunned as he saw Sophie's sweat glistening body laying limp across the bed bound to the headboard. There was a moment of panic that he thought something terrible had happened but the panic subsided when she pulled her knees beneath her lifting her hips from the bed, presenting herself for him.

Tom stripped his clothes off as he walked to the foot of the bed. Looking up he notices the deep red handprints framing her pussy still dripping from Brad's come. Without a word he climbed onto the bed, positioned himself behind her then buried himself inside her.

Sophie couldn't believe how long Brad had managed to keep up the pace without cumming. It was as if he'd wanted to make sure he'd used every minute of his allotted time inside her. She wondered how long he could have kept it up if time hadn't been a constraint.

Sophie had got exactly what she'd asked for. She'd been a recepticle for another man's pleasure. She couldn't remember how many times she'd cum and the bedsheets were soaked to prove the point. She was beginning to feel tired now, and was starting to ache from being in one position for so long, but she couldn't have been more content.

Brad ended with a final frenzied assault on her pussy then emptied himself into her. It was probably a relief for both of them. When he withdrew she collapsed onto the bed. Brad had remembered she'd wanted to be tied down but when she saw he was using Tom's neckties to do it she hoped he hadn't used the expensive ones.

"We'll have to do this again when I have more than a half hour."

"I'm up for it," Sophie laughed and as she did she felt the sting of another smack across her rump.

"Bastard," she chuckled.

The room went quiet and Sophie knew she was alone. She felt Brad's cum seeping out of her as she lay face down on the bed. Then there was a noise. She couldn't see who it was. She was pretty sure it must have been Tom, but she couldn't be sure.

She must have looked a sight, covered in another man's sweat, hair all messed up, and buttocks reddened. But whoever was at the foot of the bed didn't speak. She heard them undressing then she felt a cock enter her creamy, slack, puffy, pussy and then her ordeal began again, not stopping until another load had been added to the one she'd already received.

Sophie didn't remember her wrists being untied. She'd been too exhausted to shower. She just lay there .
and fell asleep.

Back