The French Quarter (closed)

When Emily woke Sunday morning she was met by a feeling of dread as the events of the previous evening played through her mind. In the moment and for the rest of the evening it didn't seem like such a big deal but in the light of the new day she wouldn't believe how she'd brought herself to believe that putting her hand on her bosses cock was a good idea. It wasn't even that she was that drunk. There was just something about the vibe at the moment that made it seem ok but as more time passed she wondered if she'd just destroyed her career.

Pulling out her phone she pulled up Sophie's contact and started a text.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Would love to take you up on having drinks when you're free. - Emily"

As she tapped send she braced herself for what she might get back from Sophie. If Tom had told her what she did it was sure to be a fiery response but she hoped that he'd have kept it between him and her.

Tom woke before Sophie and made his way downstairs to start some coffee and check to make sure there wasn't any additional cleanup that was needed in the back yard. As he wandered through picking up the stray napkin here and there his mind was drawn back to the evening before. He'd never really dabbled in bondage or anything like that before but he couldn't deny that the sight of Sophie tied to his bed ready to be used however he saw fit was incredibly hot. So much of his sex life up to that point had been what could only be described as vanilla but over the last week he was learning more and more about what made him tick sexually and he wondered what else he might learn.

Sophie slept in on Sunday morning and when she awoke she was alone in the bed. The congealed mess between her legs was a not so pleasant reminder of the very pleasant night before but now she was in desperate need of a shower. Then, afterwards she was going to change the bed linen.

With her body and hair cleansed and her teeth brushed Sophie felt pretty much human again and, putting on a gown she set off in search of Tom.

She found him out on the patio clearing away the last traces of the party. He seemed to be deep in his own thoughts. So she walked up to him and, putting her arms around his neck, gave him a big kiss.

“Thank you for last night,” she told him, “and thank you for letting Brad fuck me.”

She then gave him another kiss before continuing.

“You know you fucked me like an animal afterwards. Did you like me being tied to the bed or was it the thought of Brad’s cum inside me?” She giggled. “Because I’d like that sort of treatment again.

“But now it’s my turn to pay you back and so this week i am going to dedicate myself to satisfying you . If there’s anything you want to do or place that you want to go then let me know and we’ll do it. I promise.”

Just then Sophie’s phone pinged and she fished it out of her pocket to read the text.

“It’s from Emily. She’s asking what night I’m free for a drink. I think I’ll say tuesday if that’s ok with you. “

Sophie began to text then stopped.

“Come to think of it, I saw you flirting with her a bit last night didnt I?. She’s pretty isn’t she. You know I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to fuck her. Do you want me to see if she’s interested ? Maybe, test the water for you. ”

Sophie finished off her text then pressed send. A reply came back quickly.

“Tuesday it is,” she confirmed. I” told her I’d take her to Bourbon Street. Show her the sights.”

Last edited:
Tom blushed a little at Sophie’s comment about him fucking her like an animal. In his mind it wasn’t even close which part turned him on more.

“I mean, the idea of him up there fucking you did have me turned on. I would have been just as happy if you weren’t full of his cum when I got there but seeing you tied to the bed like that sent me to a whole new level and I didn’t care who’d cum in you.” Tom paused for a moment looking down at the grass. “That was a first for me but I think I’d like to do that more.”

When Sophie mentioned the possibly of going somewhere Tom perked up.

“I’ve been wanting to get away for a long weekend for a while. There’s this place I like to go hiking in Colorado Springs. If that sounds good I can get on NetJets and get us a plane booked?” He asked not knowing if hiking would be her thing or not but hoping she’d give it a shot.

“I might have flirted a little.” Tom said sheepishly. He considered for a moment whether to share with Sophie that she’d put her hand on his cock but ultimately opted against it. Sophie seemed intent on playing matchmaker so he didn’t want to rob her of the satisfaction of making it happen but based on the evening before he suspected Emily wouldn’t be too hard of a sell for her.

Emily was relieved that Sophie didn’t seem to know what she did and she was still game for going out and grabbing a drink.

“Great, will get back in touch Tuesday to work out the details.” She replied before heading into the bathroom for a shower.

“…but seeing you tied to the bed like that sent me to a whole new level and I didn’t care who’d cum in you. That was a first for me but I think I’d like to do that more.”

Sophie was excited that Tom had enjoyed himself and that the evening had been a success for both of them. She’d certainly enjoyed the fucking Brad had given her and definitely wanted a re match with him. But being fucked so aggressively by Tom afterwards was the icing on the cake.

The discovery that seeing her tied up turned Tom on, certainly opened other doors for them too.

She put her arms around Tom and gave him a hug.

“I think last night was probably the best sex I’ve ever had,” she admitted honestly. “I hope you don’t think i’m too much of a slut but I really enjoyed being used by you and Brad last night and I’d really like to have more sex like that. I asked Brad to tie me up for you and now that I know it turns you on we can certainly do it some more. Maybe we could even try a BDSM club if you liked?”

When Sophie suggested there were things Tom might like to do that week she hadn’t expected him to suggest going hiking. But if that was what he wanted then that’s what they would do.

“It would be nice to get away from the humidity of New Orleans and Colorado does sound nice. Although I’ve never really been hiking before. I’m more of a city girl than a country one,” she admitted. “I’m not sure I’ve got the right clothes, and I guess I’m going to need a pair of boots and a rucksack, oh and that stuff to scare away bears too. We’re not going to stay in a tent though are we? I’m not sure I could survive without a hairdryer.”

When she asked Tom about Emily she saw him blush. He definitely had the hots for her. But the more difficult part of the pairing might be persuading Emily, or at least that’s what Sophie assumed. There was little to suggest that Emily was anything other than a hard working young woman. Sure she wasn’t like the other privileged young lawyers. But that didn’t mean she wanted to jump into bed with her boss. Sophie would have to work on the pretty little dark haired girl on Tuesday night.

Last edited:
When Sophie brought up the possibility of visiting a BDSM club Tom froze in his tracks. Though he'd been embracing the new experiences Sophie had brought into his life so far something about the idea of going to a BDSM club sent a panic through him. It was a the feeling he remembered from the early days of his career when felt like he was being thrown into a situation that was way over his head. Surely the people that frequent these places had tons of experience and he wondered how someone as inexperienced as him would fare in that environment. He told himself that he'd be open to new things though so after a moment of consideration he agreed.

"I'd be willing to give that a try I guess. I just wouldn't want to get in over my head."

Tom chuckled lightly as Sophie rattled off the list of things she'd need and her concerns.

"I'm not talking about hiking the Appalachian Trail or anything. There's a place I like to stay in Colorado Springs that's pretty exclusive and the concierge helps organize trips. They arrange to have a guide pick you up, take you to the trail. It's all pretty well organized and the chances of being mauled by a bear are pretty small. They might like your scent though. You never know." Tom gave Sophie a devilish grin as he looked her over. "You do tend to bring out the wild animals. We can swing by REI at some point and get you what you need."

Monday morning Tom arrived at the office early to get some work done before the rest of the day was sucked up by meetings. He'd been on his way back from getting coffee when one of the partners stopped him just outside the law library.

"Hey Tom, at some point today I need a few minutes to talk through the Fowler deposition."

"Sure, swing by my office around 1:00 and we can talk." Tom replied before glancing into the library to see Emily at a desk with a stack of books laid out in front of her.

Tom took a step into the library as Emily glanced up from the book she was reading.

"Good morning. Hope you enjoyed Saturday. Sophie seems to really have taken to you and is looking forward to Tuesday."

Sophie could see Toms reluctance to go to a BDSM club and she realised that it was taking him too far out of his comfort zone. It wasn’t a problem. There plenty of things they could do in smaller groups.

She was relieved to hear there was no camping involved although Tom’s teasing her about bears liking her scent didn’t put her mind at ease.

On Monday morning, Emily had been in the library, checking out some legal precedents for one of the senior partners when she heard Tom talking to someone in the doorway. Her first reaction was to try and hide but she knew that wasn’t going to be a long term strategy. Besides she was pretty sure he’d spotted her.

When Tom’s conversation finished he walked over to where she was sitting and began to speak to her.

"Good morning. Hope you enjoyed Saturday. Sophie seems to really have taken to you and is looking forward to Tuesday."

“Umm, yes,” Emily replied. “Then lowering her voice added, “Look, I’m sorry if I seemed over familiar at the end of the evening. I was having a good time and well I forgot my place. But it was inappropriate of me and I apologise. I’m guessing you didn’t say anything to Sophie, because I’d hate her to think I was trying to steal her man and, well, she still seems to want to go out with me tomorrow night and I’m looking forward to that. So thank you. “

Emily’s words were laden with remorse. She couldn’t really do much more than that.

Tom could see that Emily was upset about what happened and he wanted to put her at ease as much as possible.

“Don’t sweat it. I wasn’t exactly blameless in the whole thing.”

Sophie’s encouragement the day before had him feeling bold and with Emily crossing the line first he didn’t feel like it was likely he’d be hit with a sexual harassment suit so he decided to push things with her.

Reaching down he traced his fingers across her breasts. Startled, Emily glanced around nervously making sure nobody was around to see.

“Now you can consider us even.” Tom said before flashing a smile and returning to his office.

The next day Emily arrived at the office with an overnight bag flung over her shoulder then made her way to her office. She expected she’d have to work late and not have time to go home so she packed her favorite little black dress and heels along with her makeup kit.

When she sat behind her desk she pulled out he phone and typed out a text to Sophie.

“We still on for tonight?”

Sophie had been looking forward to meeting up with Emily all day and when Emily had texted to ask whether they were still on she’d texted back,

“Of course. Let’s meet at the Bourbon Orleans hotel at seven. We can have some food and a drink then move on or just stay and talk.”

Sophie was hopeful that this might be the beginning of a friendship for the two of them. Sophie didn’t have many friends her own age. In fact she didn’t have many friends full stop. A product of not having put down any roots down. But Sophie was hopeful that she and Emily might be kindred spirits. Of course Emily was more intelligent than her and had a university education but she wasn’t like the other graduates Tom had hired.

Of course she was supposed to be getting Emily to sleep with Tom too and pushing that agenda too hard might spoil any chance of a friendship. So Sophie would have be careful with that.

Sophie spent a while getting ready that afternoon. She wanted to look classy but fun and so she put on a little black dress she’d bought the week before. It had been for Tom but she decided that she could always wear it again.

Tom arrived home just before the Uber Sophie’d ordered did. She could see he liked her in the dress and felt a bit guilty about wearing it now.

“I’m off to meet up with Emily,” she said. “Don’t wait up. We might go clubbing or whatever.”

She gave Tom a big kiss then walked down the driveway to the waiting car.

The bar at the Bourbon Orleans was a comfortable one and she immediately saw Emily on one of the bar stools in her little black dress.

“Snap,” she said to the fact that they were both dressed the same and gave Emily a hug. “Shall we go find a table?”

The bar was lively but not too lively. Probably with a mix of residents and people like Sophie and Emily who were just there for a drink. A group of sharp suited young men were monopolising one end and making a bit of noise so they sat at the other.

“So Emily,” Sophie began. “How did you end up here in New Orleans?”

Last edited:
Emily changed in the fitness center that occupied the first floor of the office building then arrived at the Bourbon Orleans at a quarter to 7:00. There was already a decent size crowd scattered throughout the bar when she ordered her Woodford on the rocks.

“Yeah, let’s get a table.” Emily said picking up her glass and motioning to the bartender that she was moving.

“So Emily,” Sophie began as they took their seats next to each other at a high top table towards the front of the bar “How did you end up here in New Orleans?”

Emily took another sip of her Bourbon then leaned in toward Sophie.

“Let me see if I can make this not sound like I’m a stalker. “ she started out. “In my senior year of law school at Boston U. Tom came and gave a lecture on environmental practice in my Mass Torts class. There was something about him that was just different than the washed up professors and lecturers that I’d had before. All my classmates who’d had their tuition paid for by mommy and daddy were eyeing New York, DC, Los Angles, etc after graduation but something about the way Tom spoke so passionately about how the gulf coast needed defenders drew me in. He’s really quite something! That and his firm offered to help pay my student loans if I stayed there long enough. So that and I’m a sucker for a man with that New Orleans drawl made his firm my first choice.”

As Emily finished the bartender came to the table to deliver a shot for each of them.

“From the gentlemen over there.” He said pointing to two aging men at the bar with cheap suites and receding hairlines.

“Of course.” Emily said as she rolled her eyes.

Holding the shots up Emily and Sophie nodded their appreciation to the two men then threw them back, setting the empty glasses onto the table.

“Work with me here.” Emily said under her breath as she reached up and cradled Sophie’s cheek in her hand then pulled her in for a kiss.

As their lips met Emily’s tongue flicked lightly between Sophie’s lips before pulling away. Emily settled back into her seat then looked back at the two men and smiled then mumbled in an hushed tone. “Sorry, seemed like the most humane way to put them down.”

As Emily explained her reasons for coming to New Orleans, Sophie began to realise that she was a bit of a fan of Tom’s. Perhaps it wasn’t going to be so difficult to persuade her to sleep with him after all.

“To be honest, I’m not really sure what Tom’s firm does,” Chelsea admitted. I mean I know they’re lawyers and all that but most of the rest goes over my head I’m ashamed to say. I think my attraction is that he can come home and switch off with me , but at the same time, I’m sure that some days he must want to talk to someone who understands what he’s saying.”

Sophie took a slip of her Cosmopolitan and thought for a moment

“He gets very passionate about work and I think that after his wife died it became a bit all consuming for him. I’m trying to get him to chill out a little and enjoy life,” she continued. “Spending twenty five years being faithful to your childhood sweetheart, then waking up one day and facing the world alone can’t be easy. I’m trying to get him to relax do some of things he missed out on in his youth.”

Another sip of the Cosmopolitan and it was gone.

“Mind you that’s having mixed success,” she laughed. “After the party I told him I’d do anything he wanted this weekend and he chose to go hiking. It wasn’t quite what I’d meant, but we’re off to Colorado on Friday. If you don’t hear from me I’ve probably been mauled to death by a bear.”

When the shots arrived. Sophie turned to see the two middle aged men who’d bought them drinks. As a bartender and waitress she was used to it but Emily had a unique way of dealing with the situation.

As they kissed, their tongues momentarily teased each other’s and Sophie could tell this wasn’t her first girl-girl kiss.

The two guys looked away and Emily and Sophie laughed.

“They were pretty gross,” Sophie agreed. “Now if it had been one of those guys over there it might have been different,” she admitted nodding towards the group of sharp suited young men.

She thought for a moment then added.

“On Saturday you said you had a boyfriend who was a DJ. So does that mean you kiss boys and girls?”

Emily placed her hand on top of Sophie’s compassionately.

“Don’t feel ashamed that you don’t fully get it. I’d feel pretty silly if I spent all that time and money studying it if it was so easy to get.”

Emily didn’t really know all of Tom’s back story about losing his wife and she could only imagine what that would do to someone.

“Well, he’s lucky to have found someone like you to help get him back to the land of the living. I’m sure he appreciates it more than he can even say to you. I’m sure you’ll have fun. Just remember when run into a bear to stare him down and make yourself seem as big as possible. If you run it just makes it more fun for him to chase you down and claw your skin off.” Emily said with a laugh knowing she wasn’t at all being helpful.

“On Saturday you said you had a boyfriend who was a DJ. So does that mean you kiss boys and girls?”

Emily’s cheeks turned a deep red as she realized she’d given Sophie the wrong impression.

“I’m sorry about that. It’s just something my friend at Boston and I did to get rid of guys that couldn’t take a hint. It’s not something I do….. I mean…. I would…. but yeah, I mostly stick with men.” Her awkward explanation left her flustered and desperately in need of another drink.

“I’ll get us a couple more.”

Emily got up to go to the bar but instead of going near the old men from earlier she inserted herself into the group of younger guys to flag down the bartender. In a few minutes she returned with their drinks and a smile on her face.

“Figured I’d wave some bait in front of them and see if we got any nibbles.” She said giggling a little then taking a sip of her drink.

I’m sure he appreciates it more than he can even say to you.”

Sophie laughed when Emily made the bear joke but her fear of coming face to face with one was beginning to take on a life of its own. Then she tried to bring the conversation back to Tom.

“I’m calling myself his ‘sexetary’,” she teased. “I’m trying get Tom to open up to new possibilities. Live a little. If you know what I mean.”

Sophie looked at Emily knowingly.

“You and Tom seemed to be getting along well at the party,” she said conspiratorially, “He seems to like you and he turned the brightest shade of red when i asked him about you on Sunday.”

Again Sophie watched for a reaction, then she went all in.

“I’m not the jealous sort Emily and there’d be room for another in our relationship, if you’re interested. Plus it would give me a bit more flexibility to satisfy my own needs… ”

At first it seemed as if Emily’s bait waving had had completely the opposite effect at the bar. The group of young smartly dressed guys began to disperse. Possibly to hit Bourbon Street.

But then a couple who’d stayed behind came over with a bottle of expensive bourbon they’d just bought from the bar and four shot glasses. Both were late twenties/early thirties and handsome. They could have been athletes but they looked more like businessmen.

“Hi, I’m Chris , this is Paul,” one of them said by way of introduction. “We wondered if you ladies might like to join us in some shots.”

“We’re kind of hoping you will,” Paul added, “otherwise we’re going to have to drink the whole bottle ourselves.”

Emily had tried to act nonchalant about what Sophie had told her about her and Tom’s relationship and even going so far as to invite her into it. She’d been around more than her share of girls who try to act like they don’t mind but when reality hit they minded a lot. Until she had a better feel for Sophie she didn’t want to seem too eager to take her up on her offer but it hung prominently in the back of her mind as she watched the 2 men approach with a bottle of bourbon and glasses.

Chris and Paul had been working as a team for nearly a decade and were to the point where they knew what the other was thinking before he even said it. They’d met their freshman year at UCLA when they were paired as the promising young beach volleyball prospects. They played together throughout college and tried to make it on the pro circuit but found they weren’t quite good enough to make it at that level.

With the realization that their pro career wasn’t going to happen they turned their focus to starting a fitness supplement business and quickly hit on a formula that took the sporting world by storm. Though almost all the professional leagues had banned it as and illegal performance enhancement the traction it got in the amateur ranks was more than enough to make them successful.

They’d been working the booth at the fitness expo all day and were celebrating with their sales team when they noticed the 2 ladies at the table in the front. Chris had watched the whole scene when the older men bought them a shot and couldn’t help but laugh at how the managed to shake them. It was as transparent as it was funny but it had the desired effect and the old men moved on to their next unattainable goal.

When one of them intentionally pushed up to the bar in the middle of their group it was obvious they weren’t looking to be ignored so Chris and Paul decided to try their luck.

“Well we wouldn’t want you boys to get too drunk then find yourself passed out in the quarter would we? I think we could help with at least a little of the bottle.” Emily said sliding over to the next chair allowing Chris to sit next to her as he opened the bottle and poured out shots.

Emily took a look over at Sophie to judge her reaction. Honestly, she didn’t think Sophie’s sincerity about the openness of her relationship would be out to the test quite so quickly. Here it was though and Emily was curious to see how she handled herself.

Sophie hadn’t been sure how to take Emily’s response to her suggestion about Tom. Either she was playing it cool or she was trying to ignore it in the hope that Sophie wouldn’t bring it up again.

Whatever Emily’s feelings about Tom were, she certainly didn’t appear to be ruling out the whole of the male population however and when Chris and Paul approached them she quickly scootched over to make way for Chris to sit beside her. Sophie smiled at Paul who took it as a sign that she was good with him sitting next to her. Both boys were grade A beef and Sophie wouldn’t have been disappointed with either of them.

Chris poured out four shots and distributed them around the table. “Cheers” he said then downed the shot. The three others did likewise.

“Are you girls here for the fitness expo?” Paul asked.

“No. We live here, we’re just out for some fun.”

“Well you girls both looked so fit we assumed you just had to be a part of the expo’” Chris added.

As cheesy lines went it was right up there, but subtlety wasn’t really a pre-requisite for what everyone at the table had on their mind.

“So what do the locals do for fun?” Paul asked.

“Well in the winter we cuddle up to keep warm and in the summer we get naked to stay cool.” Sophie joked. “Alcohol helps too,” she added, nodding at the bottle of bourbon.

“So you all are here for the fitness expo?” Emily said as Chris refilled the glasses. “I’d have expected you’d be in better shape if you were in the fitness industry.” Her voice was thick with sarcasm before letting out a laugh.

“Yeah, we’ve really been letting ourselves go lately.” Chris replied patting his firm abs.

By the time Chris poured the third shot Emily was feeling no pain. She started to regret her decision to skip lunch and just eat an energy bar at her desk.

“We should probably get some food at some point.” Emily pointed out hoping to build some momentum behind the idea of moving on from the bar.

“We’ve got one of the Loft Suites upstairs with a patio. We could move the party up there and order some room service?” Chris said before scanning the table to judge their reactions.

Emily loved the idea of checking out the patio but didn’t want to commit Sophie if she wasn’t comfortable. “I don’t know…. You both seem pretty sketchy, what do you think Sophie?”

“I don’t know…. You both seem pretty sketchy, what do you think Sophie?”

Sophie typed into her phone for a moment.

“I’m not sure,” she joked “I’m just looking to see what the room service menu is like here before I decide.”

She scrolled through the menu until she found what she was looking for then announced, “it’s ok. They do a bacon cheeseburger. I’m in.”
The guys had not fully prepared for success and seemed slightly surprised their offer had been accepted.

“Erm. It’s bit of a mess up there Chris admitted. You know what guys are like. Would you give us ten minutes?”

Seeing how this could look Paul added, “It’s not a wind up honestly. Here, take my room key. Its room 310.”

“Ok” Sophie said, looking at Emily for reassurance as she said it.

The guys disappeared, almost sprinting out of the bar after in their enthusiasm.

“You’re up for this?” Sophie asked. “I’m fine with it but I’d prefer that we stayed in the same room if we’re gonna let them fuck us.”

“What the hell! I want to see what they look like with their shirts off! Safety in numbers, isn’t that they saying?”

When Paul and Chris got to their room Chris went to find his backpack then unzipped it to get out the samples he’d been carrying around for the expo.

“Here’s to better living through chemistry.” He said handing 2 pills to Paul before popping 2 into his own mouth and chasing them with bourbon.

Though their supplement had outstanding results for athletes the effects in the bedroom were nothing short of amazing. Chris and Paul scurried about the room picking up then opened the patio door overlooking bourbon street to let the place air out.

Night had fallen and the street below looked like a flowing river of bodies moving from one bar to the next. The sound of the street buskers playing their trumpets filled the suite as they eagerly awaited the girls to join them.

Emily looked at her watch then back to Sophie giving her a nod as she got up from the table.

“If things start feeling off just say the word and we’re out of there ok?”

The two girls took the elevator up to the third floor and used the key to get into suite 310. It was one of those suites popular with families, with a main bedroom and a lounge area and then a connecting door to a second bedroom.

The lounge area was dimly lit and as they entered they could hear the sound of the street below.

“Come and admire the view,” Chris shouted over to them.

The street below was alive. Ok, it was a vulgar display of commercialism not necessarily showcasing the best humanity had to offer, but it was alive and Sophie could relate to it.

“We ordered some food,” Paul explained. “Just a bit of everything. Hope you don’t mind. But don’t worry we got you a bacon cheeseburger.”

“Would you like to try one of our supplements?” Chris offered. “It's what we're here selling. Don’t worry they’re perfectly legal. Unless you’re trying out for the olympics that is. In which case they’re not.”

“What are they?” Sophie asked suspiciously.

“They’re a synthetic version of a herb used by chinese warriors in the sixteenth century before they went into battle. They’re a stimulant but they also improve blood flow to the muscles and stamina too. They take about fifteen minutes to work and the effects last for an hour or so. Chris and I have a twenty five year license on the product. So long as it doesn't get banned its going to be a goldmine.”

Chris handed her a security wrapped container and Sophie read the label.

"Any side effects?" she asked.

"Other than the fact that you want to take on the world for ninety minutes," Paul laughed. "Body builders use them, or anyone who needs a short to medium term burst of energy. You have to cycle them though as your body gets used to the active ingredient after a while. So if you're serious, its two weeks on then two weeks off and so on. But they're great for the occasional boost and the first tablet you take after a lay off is always the most potent."

Sophie ripped open the protective packaging and broke the seal on the container.

"How many?" she asked.

"It goes by bodyweight. So just the one for you," Chris advised.

Sophie reached in and took a pill then swallowed it with a swig from a bottle of water.

"Your turn," she dared Emily.

Last edited:
Emily listened to Paul's spiel about their supplement and subtly rolled her eyes. She'd taken enough workout supplements to know that they all seemed to be some ancient formula from China that does wonders but in the end are a mix of useless herbs and a boat load of caffeine. Given how buzzed she was feeling though a little caffeine jolt didn't seem like such a bad thing.

"Sure, I guess if you were going to roofie us you probably wouldn't have waited until you already got us up to your room." she said a she took one and tilted her head back and dropped it down her throat not even bothering to chase it down.

Emily stepped out onto the patio to take in the sight of the raucous crowd below as Chris followed closely behind. As Emily leaned against the cool rod iron railing Chris stepped in behind her placing his hands on her hips. His thumbs traced a short path up and down her sides causing a jolt of excitement to course through her. Within moments the usual cat calls from the drunk rowdy crowd below started. "Show us your tits." one of the faceless masses called out as if every day was Mardi Gras and the girls were starved for their attention.

"Not gonna happen losers!" Emily yelled out mockingly to no one in particular. Even if she wanted to she knew every one of them were carrying cell phones and it just took one of them to have it at the ready to do irreparable harm to her young career.

Chris' hands began to work higher up her Emily's sides as she pressed back into him. She could feel the effects of the supplement starting to take hold. The scene around her started to come into sharper focus and the sensation of his hands traveling up her sides set her body on fire. She placed a hand on one of his and guided it to her stomach as she leaned her head back into his strong chest. His thick fingers under hers felt like those of a granite statue and she pressed his hand further down her stomach.

A loud knock at the door echoed through the room and out onto the patio.

"Food's here." Chris said with a sigh. The disappointment in Chris' voice was thick as he gripped her hand, stepped back and led Emily back into the room.

When Emily made her way out onto the balcony, Chris followed while Paul hung back in the lounge. It seemed like the guys were already intent on separating the herd. Sophie decided to hang back too and reached out with her hand, inviting Paul to move closer. As he did they heard somebody shout up from the street, "Show us your tits." and quick as a flash, they heard Emily shout back from the balcony, "Not gonna happen losers!"

The two of them chuckled then Paul moved in for a kiss. Sophie opened her mouth for him and pressed her body against his.

Then, for a moment Sophie felt guilty. She hadn't envisaged the way the evening was going to pan out. She was supposed to be making up for the fun she'd had with Brad at the weekend, by persuading Emily to fuck Tom. But instead she was with Emily in a hotel suite with two strangers. And from the way things were looking she doubted she'd be leaving without having fucked at least one of them. But she couldn't stop now, even if she'd wanted to. She had something to prove to Emily. And anyway, she knew she had no real intention of stopping.

As they kissed she felt Paul's hands move under her short dress and grab her buttocks then pull her towards him. She felt what must have been his hard cock pressing against her belly but as she was began to reach down A loud knock at the door echoed through the room.

"Hold that thought," Paul whispered.

When Emily made her way out onto the balcony, Chris followed while Paul hung back in the lounge. It seemed like the guys were already intent on separating the herd. Sophie decided to hang back too and reached out with her hand, inviting Paul to move closer. As he did they heard somebody shout up from the street, "Show us your tits." and quick as a flash, they heard Emily shout back from the balcony, "Not gonna happen losers!"

The two of them chuckled then Paul moved in for a kiss. Sophie opened her mouth for him and pressed her body against his.

Then, for a moment Sophie felt guilty. She hadn't envisaged the way the evening was going to pan out. She was supposed to be making up for the fun she'd had with Brad at the weekend, by persuading Emily to fuck Tom. But instead she was with Emily in a hotel suite with two strangers. And from the way things were looking she doubted she'd be leaving without having fucked at least one of them. But she couldn't stop now, even if she'd wanted to. She had something to prove to Emily. And anyway, she knew she had no real intention of stopping.

As they kissed she felt Paul's hands move under her short dress and grab her buttocks then pull her towards him. She felt what must have been his hard cock pressing against her belly but as she was began to reach down A loud knock at the door echoed through the room.

"Hold that thought," Paul whispered.

Last edited:
Emily walked into the room to find 2 trays of food being brought in and set atop folding tray stand. She knew enough to stay away from Sophie’s bacon cheeseburger so she focused in on the club sandwich and fries to grab and take to the sofa. Though she'd been ravenous earlier the supplement seemed to do a fair job at squelching her hunger. Chris slid in next to her on the sofa and plucked a handful of fries from her plate.

"Hey! Get your own!" she said playfully as she leaned in and nudged him away with her shoulder.

"But I want what you've got." he said taking more fries from her plate. "Here, I'll share." Chris dangled a fry in front of Emily's mouth but when she leaned in to bite it he pulled it away quickly and kissed her.

Emily's heart began to race again at the sensation of his lips against hers. Whether it was the bourbon or the supplement she didn't know but there was a desire building within her that she was no longer able to control. Emily took the plate from her lap and set it on the coffee table in front of them then leaned in, pressing her body firmly against his as they kissed again.

"We can eat later." she said breathlessly as she swung a leg over his and straddled him. Emily's fingers clutched as Chris' hair pulling his lips tighter to hers as his hands slide up her thighs, gathering her short dress with them as they did, and lifting it up to her waist exposing the delicate black thong beneath it. She could feel his hardness pressed firmly against her as she rocked her hips and began to work at the buttons of his shirt.

Sophie had really been looking forward to her burger but when Emily and Chris started making out, she and Paul couldn’t really continue eating in front of them.

“I’ve got an idea,” she told Paul. “Follow me.”

Sophie led Paul into the bedroom taking her food with her, then told him to undress while she did the same. When the two of them were naked she couldn’t help but admire Paul’s body. He’d definitely spent serious time in the gym. He was all muscle, not an ounce of fat.

But his body was almost irrelevant compared to what she saw what she saw dangling between his legs. It looked like his cock had been working out too. Paul's cock was quite long but it was also ever so thick. It was like a tree trunk and Sophie knew from the moment she laid eyes on it that it was going to stretch her tight little pussy.

Sophie lay down on the bed.

“Climb on and feed me,” she told him giggling.

Paul Straddled her tummy taking the plate with him then cut up her burger and fed Sophie a piece at a time while she massaged his shaft for him. In between feeding her mouthfuls Paul either played with her breasts or reached around and fingered her pussy.

Sophie's pussy began to throb with anticipation. It felt strangely warm as the pill began to work, increasing the blood flow to it. In fact her whole body began to feel warm and alive.

"All finished," Paul said as Sophie chewed on the last mouthful of burger. Then he added, "but you forgot your ketchup."

He took the red sachet of ketchup and split openthe end then squirted a line along the length of his shaft.

"Suck it all off," he told her.

Sophie's eyes lit up at the lewdness of the suggestion. She took a hold of his balls and lifted her head up slightly as Paul bent forward to feed her his ketchup covered cock. The head went in easily but Sophie had to open her mouth wide to accomodate his shaft's girth then, inch by inch, Paul pushed himself into her mouth. Sophie was determined not to gag on the cock and took most of it in before spluttering. She pulled back but Paul took hold of her head before she'd had the chance to pull off completely. Then he began to fuck her face.

When Emily had worked her way down to the final button she pulled Chris' shirt over his shoulders exposing his chiseled torso. She clawed at his firm chest for a moment before sliding back slightly on his lap then working at his belt. Emily's lips moved down his neck, her body on fire with anticipation, as she finally released his belt buckle then unbuttoned his pants.

Chis let out a low groan as Emily worked at unzipping his pants. Gripping the bottom of her dress he pulled it over her head then tossed it aside before popping the clasp of her bra with a single motion. Emily's movements were almost frantic as she snaked her hands into Chris' slacks but then stopped cold as her fingers wrapped around the the thick shaft of his cock. Lifting her head she looked into his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked, wide eyed as she marveled at it's girth.

Emily looked over to where Sophie had been sitting and was surprised to find her and Paul gone. She looked around the rest of the room only to find it empty then heard movement coming from the bedroom. Emily slid from Chris' lap, took off his shoes then tugged his slacks the rest of the way off. As she kneeled in front of him she stroked Chris' enormous cock mesmerized by the veins that pulsated just beneath the skin. Through the haze of her lust she remembered Sophie's words.

"I’d prefer that we stayed in the same room if we’re gonna let them fuck us.”

Lifting herself to her feet she motioned for Chris to get up. With her fingers still wrapped around his cock she led him to the bedroom.

"Sophie, I've gotta see......" Emily stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the sight of Paul pumping his own massive cock down Sophie's throat.

At a loss for words, Emily led Chris to the other side of the bed then pushed him down onto it. He quickly moved to an open space making room for Emily as she climbed between his legs and ran her tongue down the length of his shaft.

Chris looked up at Paul, making eye contact, then smiled. It'd been a while since they'd been in the same room together but it had always been a lot of fun when they had.

Emily worked her way to the head of Chris' cock then circled it slowly with her tongue before parting her lips and taking the head in. Chris's fingers stroked through Emily's long brown hair clearing it from his view before gathering a fistful at the back of her head then guiding his cock deeper into her mouth.

Sophie looked up at Paul dolefully, maintaining eye contact with him the whole time that his cock shuttled in and out of her mouth. Guys liked that sort of thing and Sophie liked to give guys what they wanted, especially if they gave her what she wanted in return. By the time Paul eased off, Sophie's mascara was smudged from her eyes having watered so much and, when Paul pulled his cock out of her mouth, strings of her saliva fell down her chin and over her breasts.

She looked over at Emily and Chris who at some point had joined them on the bed. Emily was getting the same treatment that Sophie had just received and Sophie was amazed to see that Chris' cock was just as big as Paul's. "What were the chances of that?" she thought. "There must be something in those tablets."

Without waiting to be asked, Paul positioned himself between Sophie's legs then lifted them up by the knees and slung one over each shoulder. Sophie looked down between her thighs and saw his cock waiting to penetrate her. Paul guided the monster into place then began to push.

It felt to Sophie as if she was being penetrated by a horse. She was more than lubricated by her own juices but still Paul's shaft pushed at the walls of her vagina making Sophie wonder if they were going to rupture. She dug her nails into Paul's arms but it only spurred him on to push deeper, until all of him was inside her.

"Fuck that's big," was all Sophie could manage.

"The worst bit's over," Paul reassured her. "Now for the fun part."

As Paul began to strok his cock in and out of her, Sophie's vagina gradually became accustomed to his size. Soon he was pistoning his tool into her like a jack hammer. Sophie had never felt so alive and urged him to fuck her faster and harder. Paul was only too happy to happy to oblige, using his cock like a battering ram.

But for some reason it wasn't enough. Sophie wanted felt like she wanted to be taken to the edge of what she could bear and so she slapped Paul's face viciously, then shouted, "Harder you fucker."

It certainly provoked a reaction and Paul gave it everything he had, intent on reducing Sophie's pussy to mush. Sophie took all he had had to offer and kept shouting at him to give her more.

Back