Neighbourly Advice (closed)

I felt horrible for her as I listened to her talk. It seemed like in her mind she'd already determined how this was going to end. Truth was it probably would end the way she'd imagined it would. Why wouldn't it? She'd let him walk all over her up to this point and unless she changed her ways he'd continue to walk all over her. Why would he stop when he can clearly have his cake and eat it too?

"Jess....... Jess......" I said loudly into the phone but there was no response. I could hear her in the background so I knew she hadn't hung up. "I'm coming back over." I said finally, knowing she probably didn't hear me.

I crossed through the gate between our houses quickly and made my way up to the room. I found her in the bathroom still in her tub with her face in her hands. She was startled when I started to speak to her in a stern tone.

"If you keep acting like a doormat he's going to keep treating you like a doormat. Now get out of the tub." I said before turning from the doorway and going to her bed.

I could hear the water splashing as she got out and a moment later she appeared in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her and a questioning look on her face.

"You need to stand your ground and take what you want." I said as I sat on the bed. "That's the only way this doesn't end badly. I don't think you can do it, honestly. If I'm wrong, prove it! Show me you can be assertive and take what you want."

I blinked up at .. well .. more Ed's retreating. Okay. I knew, deep down already that instead of it all going the way it should have. My marriage had turned into more or less my own personal hell.

A hell where my jailer was pretty much me. My willingness to just HOPE it'd work out one day. I was smart. I'd done a business degree. I'd had friends. I had independent wealth from James.

But we'd married, and I'd let him run things. Drag me to here, out of the city, because it was more affordable to live. While he'd given me money to make a home. It didn't feel like a home. Just a place I happened to be drowning in.

All that ran through my mind in seconds. Or so it seemed to me. I got out of the tub, water dripping down me. Found a towel, a set I'd brought in brighter colours. It was a lush fluffy one and in lilac. I liked it. But it wasn't a towel set I usually set out if James was here. No.

I shook my head at myself, wondering what in the hell Ed was doing. We'd just fucked. Nothing about it had been making love, as they say. It had been rather hot sex. Hell, it scratched that itch of need I'd had.

I stepped through that door and looked at my bed. My bed. Nothing in this room felt like James existed. Sure he had some clothing in the walk-in robes. But. This room echoed a lot of my personality.

As he told me I had to stand my ground and take what I wanted. I slowly walked about the bed. Looking at him. I mean, ultimatum right?

Then he continued. As he continued I gave him a look. A quiet, considering look. I was fairly certain instead of Ed, meaning, James and a phone call. I was, fairly sure he meant him. Right here. Right now.

Very slowly I walked about that bed, then stepped away from the towel as I dropped it. I watched him for a moment there. Then went to grab that shirt, and lift it off him. I coaxed those arms up and then dropped the shirt as I let it go.

I knelt then seeking to get rid of his shoes, and socks. Then pants and boxers. When, finally, again. For the second time in a 2 hour window, he was naked.

I looked at him, much more than I had when he'd stripped me off and then himself. A hand to his chest and getting him to get on the bed. I laid myself beside him, yeah I was probably damp in places from the bath.

It wasn't rushed as I ran a hand down his chest, his stomach, then curled it about his cock. Stroking there deliberately slow. Before I put my lips to his and kissed him. Kissed him as if it meant more to me than just sex.

I'm sure another woman might have done all this roughly. Me, oh I wanted to enjoy it, and well, if he ran again, I wasn't going to chase him down.

I really didn't really have any expectation on exactly what her reaction would be to what I said. It was clear to me that James had managed to strip her of her self confidence though and whether they stayed together or not she was going to need that back in order to move forward with her life. She could tell him she wants him to come home until she's blue in the face but as long as he knew the threats had no teeth there would be no change.

I sat still as she stripped me then pressed me down onto the bed. Her fingers moving down my chest to my stomach caused goosebumps to form on my skin before her soft hands wrapped around my shaft and began to stroke me.

"Tell me what you want." I said urging her to give voice to what she wanted instead of what she thought I might want.

I blushed a little as he said it. "I'm doing what I want ... I want to .. touch you, feel you.. and then I want to feel you inside me, taking me with each stroke..."

As I spoke to him, my hand stroked him easily. My eyes remained on his, watching him to see if he liked what I said, liked what I was doing.

"I just want to have a moment that's mine with you. Before I have to go back to dealing with everything." I did not name James. But, yes, he was the everything I spoke about.

As long as she was doing what she wanted, I didn’t really care what it was. What I wanted most for her in that moment was for her to be selfish. To make it about herself and for her to know it was ok. She’d been putting her own wants and needs aside for so long it’s what I felt she needed.

“Good, As long as it’s what you want, you can’t go wrong.”

I let her do what she would and when she indicated she was ready to feel me inside her I positioned myself between her outstretched legs and drove deep inside her.

When I felt Ed push into me, for the second time tonight. It felt more real in a way. Last time we hadn't spoken, and he'd fled.

Which led to things, which put us right back here, in bed.

I stared up into his face, reaching up with a hand to stroke his cheek slowly, before seeking to kiss him. I wanted him to feel I was paying pure attention to him. Not, whatever I'd be dealing with later.

My other hand stroked down his back. My feet planted on the bed, moving myself in time to the slow thrusts of Ed inside me.

Bringing my lips to his and kissing him deeply. Hand gripping his shoulder, and as that pleasure built, feeling my body simply want it quicker.

Moving thus quicker against him, feeling him picking up that pace. A moan against his lips, then another against his neck. Nuzzling there, licking, and kissing.

"... fuck me harder.." I found myself asking because I wanted it. I wanted to feel him thrusting into me and riding this building with me.

There was a need in her request that was unmistakable. Though this was the second time I’d been inside her in less than an hour it was clear there was a pent up need in her that demanded to be satisfied. The fact that she was intent on satisfying it was a good step.

I pinned her wrists to the mattress with my hands as I slammed harder into her causing her breasts to heave with each thrust.

“Like that?” I grunted out as my hips slapped loudly against hers. Her loud moans answered my question as she wrapped her legs around me taking me deeper.

I'd never had someone pin my wrists, so I'm sure for a second I might have given a questioning look. That was until he thrust harder into me.

Something about both together hit a yes I hadn't known existed. I could not stop the moan which left me. Wrapping my legs about his hips.

I rocked with him in that harder pace feeling him so deep I was suddenly arching into him, breasts jiggling, nipples so damn hard it hurt.

"Yes!" Came lustily from me. As I begged him with a look, then said, "Kiss me dammit..."

Though she seemed unsure about how I restrained her wrists at first, her reaction told me everything I needed to know about how she felt about it.

I leaned down to kiss her as our passions began to spill over. Her legs tightened around mine as her hands curled into tight balls above her head. I continued to thrust deeply into her and I could feel her body careening towards her euphoric climax.

She cried out as a violent shiver seemed to pass through her body. My cock jerked violently inside of her then let loose a torrent of deep inside her.

Ed cumming in me just seemed to heighten the passion of us fucking. Grinding into him even as i writhed against him moaning into his mouth.

Sweaty, hot, and staring up into Ed's eyes.

My breathing still coming quicker. His hand still holding mine. Slowly I unwound my legs from about his waist. "... you.... feel good inside me.."

I sort of hoped he was enjoying the way it felt being so deep inside me to.

I let out a loud breath as my convulsing cock finally settled then started to soften inside her.

“Good, because I like being there.” I said as I settled in beside her.

There was no overwhelming urge to flee as there had been earlier. Only a feeling of contentment as we laid there. I knew she had a hard conversation coming up with her husband and I’d hoped that at the very least I had helped her to see that even if the conversation didn’t go well she was going to be ok and she was still very desirable. Maybe that knowledge would help her go into it from a position of strength.

Back