Neighbourly Advice (closed)

Pills in, water down. That was pretty much all my mind was thinking.

As he spoke finally about it. "You didn't exactly go, now, let's stop Jess. We should stop after one bottle." I pointed at him as I said it, and fairly much regretted trying to focus on him.

"Do you need to do anything? Because I don't. Not one think." I said this much more softly.

Then I realised, he might prefer I leave. Women of loose morals and vices like drinking wine.

I started to stand and felt everything sway as I did. "...I'll take the floor." I'm pretty sure I said it, after I was already somehow sitting on his bedroom floor in blackness, with a water bottle done up in my hand. I didn't remember doing it up.

Hell, I didn't remember many a thing. I was just wanting my head to stop.

After she said she’d take the floor it sounded like she just rolled off the bed and onto the floor. It’s sounded like her body hit it with a thud. I guess she was uncomfortable being in bed with me. That made sense. I was close to twice her age. She probably thought it was a little creepy that she ended up in here in the first place.

I probably should have offered to move but instead I just nodded off for a while longer. When I opened my eyes again the water and aspirin seemed to have worked. I was still shaky but at least my head wasn’t throbbing.

Completely forgetting that she might still have been on the floor I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As the water was heating up I stripped off my clothes, looked at my bloodshot eyes in the mirror then got in and let the hot water wash over my body.

Yup, I woke up, lying on my side on the floor. Groaning softly, and rubbing my eyes. Of course, I got to witness Ed stripping off to naked and then slipping out of sight into the water.

Ever wanted to wake up fast? Catch sight of your neighbour nude, and find yourself admiring that ass.

I managed to pick myself up off the floor and flop onto his bed. God. never again. Or well. Not till next time. I really should perhaps explain I'd been drinking a little. Maybe this was a sign I needed to stop, doing it quite to this point.

"Ed? Can you hear me?" I called out, regretting it.

I froze where I was when I heard her voice echo through the bathroom. “Shit, I thought she left.” I said as my mind retraced my steps into the shower. I hadn’t even bothered to close the door and spent way more time than I should have in front of it without my clothes on. If waking up in my bed wasn’t awkward enough I just made it that much more so.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I thought you’d gone.” I called out over the water. “Will be out in a minute.”

I turned the water off, grabbed a towel and dried off outside of the line of sight through the doorway. With my clothes on the other side of the bathroom I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out.

“I’m really sorry. When I fell back asleep I thought you’d gone. I didn’t even think to look for you on the floor when I got up.”

"I wouldn't have looked for me either," I said with a somewhat wry tone.

"I'm sorry, I... I've been drinking a bit. Okay, a lot more than usual. I've been realising how, horrible my situation is, and letting it drag me down."

I lifted a hand to rub over my forehead. Aware I'd look a sight and a half. All rumpled clothing and messy as hell hair.

"Sorry, I... god I must look awful." A faint smile.

"I should ... go home, shower, have coffee..." I paused a moment.

"...maybe uh, lunch? I could make bacon rolls?" It seemed I was inviting him over for lunch.

"I'll leave the back door unlocked, you can decide yourself." As I stood slowly.

From what I’d seen over the last few days I probably could have guessed she was spiraling and the drinking wasn’t something usually for her. Although I contributed my share to it last night. I definitely knew how it was though. Having the life you thought you had fall apart can send you looking for an escape and alcohol was always and easy answer.

“Nah, I’d never have guessed by looking at you that you just woke up on the floor.” I said laughing.

“Lunch sounds good if you want the company. I’ll swing by in a while.”

As she stood to leave I cinched the towel around my waist a little tighter.

“I’ll walk you out.”

I led her down the stairs and to the back door.

“I had a lot of fun.” I said before turning to her and giving her a hug holding her tight to my chest.

He walked me down and I heard him following me along. When we stood there, I smiled a little and then was hugged. I softly hugged him back.

Okay so he was shirtless and in a towel. Yeah.... bare skin under my hands as we hugged.

I probably didn't let go as quick as I should.

Letting go and stepping back finally I smiled and nodded. "I'll make sure I'm ready." And then I left. Walking across his yard for the gate into mine.

Where I passed everything and headed up and inside. Inside I paused and looked at my feet a moment.

I guess my heels were there still. I mean I didn't need them. I seemed to forget I'd left something else behind. My phone. Right on his coffee table.

Last edited:
God she felt good in my arms. I was doing my best not to cross any lines with her but I found myself continually putting myself in positions that made it harder and harder.

Back upstairs I put on some clothes and dried my hair. As I came out from my room I heard a phone ringing and went to find it. As I made it to the tv room I saw she’d left her phone behind. The banner still showing on the screen read.

Missed Call: James
“Shit” I said aloud as I picked it up and headed over to bring it to her. Last thing she probably needed from him was questions about why she didn’t take his calls. I found her door unlocked as she said it would be and stepped inside tentatively.

“Jess?” I called out then listened for a reply.

Not hearing anything I made my way to the stairs and started up. Half way up the stairs I stopped thinking I should probably just set it on the counter. As I pondered what I should do soft sounds from her bedroom filtered down the stairs. I froze in the silence and listened.

I'd finally pulled myself together but God I needed release.

Laying there on there bed nude, and my favourite toy in hand.

Eyes closed, breathing in time to how I stroked it inside me deep as I could.

I couldn't help the moan that left me, unaware someone was on the stairs listening.

Too lost in the pleasure that still wasn't right wasnt enough. Wasn't real.

A half growl of frustration left me. "Fuck!"

If only I could. I threw the toy it hit the door swinging it open, then bounce rolling itself till it fell down those first few steps.

I heard her soft moans and visions ran through my head of walking through her door as she pleasured herself. How she'd look over at me with those wanting eyes motioning me over. As I lower my pants she takes me into her open mouth as my hand replaces her on the toy and I slowly stroke it into her. Her back arched off the bed as it presses deep into her causing her to more eagerly devour my cock.

Fully hard, I turn her as I stand at the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide as i slowly sink my cock deep into her. Her tits bouncing with every thrust.

I was startled out of my fantasy as she yelled "Fuck" and then the loud thump of her toy hitting the door then coming to rest a few steps above me on the stairs.

"Shit" I thought as I backed down the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could. I made it down the stairs before she'd come to retrieve it then made my way through the kitchen and out the door leaving her phone on the counter as I passed. Quickly moving through the gate I was back in my house in no time.

After what I'd seen and heard over the last few days I was convinced it wouldn't take much effort to fuck her. God I would enjoy every inch of that body I thought to myself as the fantasy I'd just woven in my mind returned again. I let myself entertain the thoughts for another moment or two before I pushed them from my mind. "Not a married neighbor" I said out loud as I walked back up to my room. "That would blow up in your face too easily."

I gave her another 30 minutes before returning and this time knocking on the back door.

I didn't even make it down to the kitchen. I fetched the toy off the step and sighed at it. Went and showered and got dressed.

When Ed came knocking thirty minutes later he might wish he hadn't.

"What do you mean you are staying there another month?" That was the point I hung up on James. Just as I let Ed in the back door.

"Sorry. I've spent the last 15 minutes, listening to him explaining in detail how he's stuck in the City, and no, that I should not go to the city. I'd distract him." I finally just looked at my bare feet.

Counted to ten. "Right, so, since you came for lunch. Let's have lunch. I think I said bacon, egg and something rolls?" A perk of my brow. I'm sure I looked at my wits end here.

"..I've got a weird question. Do you think he's got someone in the city? Is that why he tells me I'm not allowed to go? That I'd be bored. That his apartment is small, and cramped, and wouldn't be fun to be in with him. When he's just coming to it, sleeping, and getting up, showering changing clothes and leaving?" It was starting to sound to me, seriously that James had someone else he was fucking. Hell, he could have a whole other life in the city and I'd never know it.

Shaking my head I turned. "Raid the fridge for something to drink. I did pull stuff out that I could chop up while I talked."

Never mind the fact I looked cute. A short little red dress with spaghetti straps over my shoulders, long bare legs, and wet hair.

I was honestly a little shocked that she was just now coming to this conclusion. I’d assumed she knew but just didn’t want to admit it to herself yet.

I found myself in conflict on how I should respond. Looking at her in that little red dress it would be so easy to tell her the truth and, I suspected, within minutes have her out of it and be inside her. For some reason telling her the truth when it was so clearly in my own interest seemed wrong however. Funny how that is, I thought to myself.

“I’m not sure you can automatically jump to that conclusion.” I started off. “Lots of guys view marriage as a destination. Once they’re married they turn their attention to their career in the mistaken belief that their only responsibility is to be the best provider they can be. It’s possible that he thinks the sacrifices he’s making are for you.”

I knew it was likely bullshit but I decided that offering a glimmer of hope was better than shattering the illusion she was still feebly clinging to. It was bound to happen sooner rather than later but I didn’t want to be the one to do it.

“It does sound like it’s time for an ultimatum though. You seem done with the way things stand so you’re at a crossroads. He either comes home and treats it like a marriage or you end it and move on. As things stand, even if it is genuinely work it’s just a matter of time before one or both of you step outside the marriage.”

I began cooking. Bringing the frying pan down and putting it on the stove. I lit it and added butter, then bacon. Thinking about what Ed said to me.

Even as I used tongs for a moment, putting them on a paper towel on the bench for a moment. While opening the egg carton up. "I .. think your right. But I also think I'm right too. He'd cheating. I've just been trying to avoid it."

I went about turning the bacon, stacking it. Putting in eggs and turning the heat down a smidge. "Butter the rolls and such. Oh, Plates are up there." I pointed.

"I'll ring him later tonight."

I knew I'd need time to work out what to say. "Thank you... for not just saying. Oh, it'll be fine. It's ... so .. not fine."

I could tell she was coming to grips with what I'd said so I decided there wasn't much more to say. Honestly there wasn't. He was either interested in being in the marriage or he wasn't.

"Sure, I can do that." I said getting up to pull a couple plates out of the cabinet. As I set them on the counter I heard a loud pop coming from the frying pan then Jess let out a little cry as the hot bacon grease spattered across her arm.

"Shit." i said rushing over to her. I moved the pan off the burner and led her to the sink.

"Let's get some cold water on it." I said as I stood behind her and turned on the faucet.

With my arms wrapped around her from behind I held her arm under the water. My hips pressed firmly into her backside and I could small the sweet scent of her hair as as she cooled the burn. Something about the moment made me forget all the reasons why I should and before I knew it I found myself nuzzling her neck. It was only a second or two before I came to my senses and pulled away hoping maybe somehow she didn't realize what I was doing.

"Better?" I asked as I took a step back.

Last edited:
Fuck that had hurt. Fuck, of course, was not what left my mouth. One hand turned off the oven even as he removed the pan.

Too many thoughts in my head, and not enough attention to the task at hand.

"Let's get some cold water on it," I said as I stood behind her and turned on the faucet.

I felt his arms wrap around me, and honestly that distracted me away from the light burn on my forearm. It wasn't that it was big. But even little burns hurt some.

He was so so close, and it had been so fucking long since someone had been that close. Then his lips were on my neck..... and then he was gone. Pulling away.

"Better?" I asked as I took a step back.

I took a moment turning the water off and then turning about. I hadn't looked down but I could feel my hard nipples against my dress. My lips parted with a sound I wanted to make caught in my throat. So. I might have looked a little dazed.

My voice was so soft, "..Maybe.."

I almost wanted to beg him for a kiss. My teeth dragged along my lower lip. I'd been so so wet earlier, so needful, wanting, soaked, but I hadn't cum.

The memory flickered through me, and I slightly groaned. I found myself, stepping a little closer, retaking some of that distance between us. My eyes flickering back and forth as I stared into his.

When she turned to look at me the need in her eyes as easy to recognize because it was exactly what I was feeling in that moment. When she took that step towards me any will I had to put a stop to this dissolved in that instant. It felt as if in the blink of an eye the distance between us had closed and she was there in my arms. Our mouths hungrily exploring the other's. My arm wrapped around her pulling her body tight against mine as she clutched the back of my neck pulling my lips tighter into hers.

Breathlessly I pulled my lips from hers. Our foreheads pressed together as I took a moment to decide if I was really going to do this. I was kidding myself, there was no going back. Without a word I let my hand slip down her arm to her hand taking it in mine before, without another word said, leading her up the stairs to her bedroom.

At the edge of the bed she stood there silently in front of me. It was as if, in that moment, we were afraid to speak or acknowledge what was about to happen. With my hands on her waist I clutched the soft fabric of her dress then lifted it as she raised her arms to let it pass. Her hands swept up my sides gathering my shirt as they ascended then pushing it over my head and off. I pushed my shorts past my hips causing them to fall to the floor at my feet before leading her onto the bed.

Last edited:
A kiss between us stole my breath away as it happened. My tongue against his, my hand weaving into his hair to hold the kiss. I felt like I was drowning in him as if he was the air I needed. Then it broke. Gasping, and staring up into his eyes. Our foreheads touching. I'd never felt so at peace, so calm.

I felt his hand trail down, and take my head. Leading me away from a half-prepared lunch, that suddenly I didn't give a fuck about. entwining my fingers with his, I followed him through my house, up those stairs and into a bedroom of neutral tones.

Standing in front of him I didn't want to speak. Words might break the spell, and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me. As he lifted my dress up and off, I raised my arms. Letting him pull it from me and discard it to the floor. Nude, already because I hadn't worn underwear under that dress. Then I saw him naked in front of me.

It'd been a while since I'd seen a cock. Months. It shouldn't have been months, and I simply smiled up at him. Sought to sit, and scoot onto the bed. Not even thinking over the fact James slept here too. Holding my hand out for Ed.

He took it and climbed on, rolling towards me. I let a hand touch his chest and just take him in slowly as I touched, and looked down at him. A soft kiss was planted on his lips. Then I broke it to slide down and wrap my lips about the tip of his cock. Unable to stop me from tasting him and licking there. I began sucking, seeking to draw more into my mouth. Losing myself in the moment I moaned about it.

My heart raced from anticipation as her lips moved down my body. I’d thought of little else over the course of the last couple of days and somehow now it was happening.

Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. My hips instinctively lifted from the bed urging her to take me deeper into her mouth.

“Fuck, that feels so good.” I whispered as she took me deeper.

My fingers tangled in her hair as she slowly worked her lips up and down the shaft.

“I need to be inside you now!” I said slipping my hands under her arms and pulling her on top of me. Her wet hair draped down around my face as she lowered herself, taking me deep inside her wetness in a single motion.

Leaning down our tongues played against each others as she ground herself into me. Our lips parted and she pressed her hands into my chest as she let her hips rise and fall driving my cock deep into her with each motion.

As his hips lifted I sucked and took more of his cock into my mouth. Gently used my mouth to swirl about the head, even while I wrapped a hand around the rest of it. Just simply for now to touch.

As he spoke, I pulled that hand away. James had never really said anything during sex. Sure, there'd been moans. But. No spoken words. I felt his fingers tangle in my curls and it made me shiver, and realise I was soaking wet again.

Probably a look thing as he told me he needed inside me now, honestly yeah, I wanted Ed to fuck me so badly. As he bodily pulled me up, there was a wet slurp as that cock came out of my mouth. Little time to blush as my hair pretty much went everywhere.

Then I was lowering onto him, feeling that cock slid just into me, god I couldn't help it. I put my hands on his chest moaned and just pushed myself down, feeling it fill me and fuck did I like it.

I lifted a hand up to tame my hair back over my shoulders. Grinding against him, one hand to that shoulder. Then I leaned in and down pressing my lips eagerly to his and kissed him. Working my hips and body against his, and feeling the way he deeply filled me. James was not this big. Moaning against his mouth and teasing nails against his shoulder.

The feeling of her body pressed to mine was everything I’d imagined it would be. My hands drifted to her hips guiding her down onto me harder as I thrust from beneath her.

I could feel her body start to shiver as the pace became more frenzied. I knew her orgasm was rapidly approaching and I urged her on.

“Fuck yes! This is what you’ve wanted isn’t it? Feeling my cock deep inside you, filling your pussy. I want to hear you cum for me." I growled into her neck.

Last edited:
With his hands on my hips, he helps keep us tight in all the right moments. God, it felt so fucking good. I began moving quicker, and quicker and at times harder against him.

Each shiver brought me closer, and closer ... until his words. Those words I'd never heard before came from him. God, I wanted it. Desperately. "....Yes... please... yes..."

Head tilting back, breasts just softly bouncing with each movement, his hands held me to him as I'm sure he felt the way I tightened about his cock so hard. Shuddering, as I moaned so fucking loudly. My hands clutching his shoulders. As I orgasmed, with a gush of juices about him.

Her orgasm sent me quickly into my own. Gripping her hips tightly I thrust upwards one last time then release into her. As the first eruption splashed deep inside her, panic overrode my sense of euphoria. I tried to lift her hips from me and pull out but she held them firmly against me as I emptied the last of my load into her.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I should have pulled out." I said as I pulled her tight against my chest. I knew how long it had been since her husband was home and the risks of what I'd just done were clear.

As we laid there bathed in the bliss of what we'd just done I couldn't help but feel terrible about the fact that not even an hour before I'd advised her to give her husband an ultimatum in hopes of saving her marriage only to promptly set her on a course that could potentially ruin any such chance. Something about the whole situation told me I should get out of there before things got worse for her.

"i should go." I said wriggling out from under her then retrieving my clothes from the floor and slipping them on. I could see the confused and disappointed look on her face and I searched for the words to describe the way I was acting but all I could muster was a simple "I'm sorry." as I awkwardly walked out of the room and back to my house.

I sighed softly as I lay there alone.

For a while I just curled onto my side, on top of everything, his scent all over me. Feeling our juices leaking out of me.

Sighing again, "Fuck."

Did I regret it? No. But I'd never got to tell him there were things in play which made sure I couldn't get pregnant.

Mostly because of a written agreement between James and I. Dated to the day we married. That no kids for our first three years. The device in my arm stopped it. Why had I a new bride agreed to it? Because James had wanted us to have three blissful years before kids.

As I slowly hauled myself up. I went finding my phone. And took it with me. Then as I ran a bath I looked at the two names. James. Ed. Finally I dialed Ed and got into the bath.

My first words. "I'm on good birth control. James didn't want kids straight away."

Then I leaned my head back and waited to hear if he said anything.

When I got back to my house I'd felt horrible about how I left. I knew there was a good chance that she was either mad or hurt that I seemingly used her and then ran out. I just couldn't help the feeling that what we'd done was wrong and I needed to get out of there though. Like I'd just committed some horrendous crime and I needed to get away before I was caught.

When my phone rang I saw it was her and my body instantly went tense. I had no idea what she was going to say but I thought there was a very good chance she'd be letting me have it for how I left and made her feel. I clicked answer and held the phone to my ear.

"I'm on good birth control. James didn't want kids straight away." she said without even saying hi.

"That's a relief." I said after letting out a loud exhale. "I'm really sorry about how I left. It's just.... we shouldn't have and I don't want to complicate things for you more than they already are. I know leaving wasn't going to fix that but I just felt like I had to. You're still going to call him and tell him right?"

I hoped what happened between us wasn't going to derail her efforts to get her marriage back.

"..before I answer that."

I was leaning in that bath. Staring at the wall. "We've been married for 13 months this weekend. He hasn't been home for 2 months. Our wedding anniversary came and went, and I drank on it. Alone." I paused.

"He hasn't touched me for eight months. When he's here. He's not really here. He's out with his friends at his club." I listened to myself there.

I sounded tired. "...I'll ring him. Give him that ultimatum. I've no idea what he'll say. Hell. I don't know what I'll say."

And then I dropped the phone to that lovely mat and gave a shakey exhale into my hands. "It wasn't supposed to fail apart...." I really was saying it to myself. But no doubt Ed might have heard it.

I just couldn't hear him.

Last edited:
Back