Neighbourly Advice (closed)

Ravishing

..lost in my reality
The move-in and light backstory! Jessica and James Watson moved in as newlyweds. In that first twelve-month period there was a lot of evidence that after that first month things drastically changed. The honeymoon was over and seemingly James Watson loved his job in the big city so much that instead of just commuting an hour and a half there and back, he'd brought himself a small place in the city and simply didn't come home during the week.

When he got a promotion instead of meaning fewer hours, it turned into more hours away. Thus James regularly missed weekends and weekdays often enough that right now some fourteen months later he'd been gone for two weeks and two lots of weekends. Fourteen days straight away from the quieter life he'd claimed to want for himself and his new wife.

Jessica was bored. Not just a little bored but a LOT. She'd at first busied herself making James a home. That two-storey house was immaculate and well-furnished to certainly show James's money hard at work in the home. When she'd finally completed that, she'd looked about at the yard and turned her mind to gardening. This had her ending up friends with a few of the older women around their culdesac of houses. All seven houses were reasonably expensive. 22, was their number. 23, she rarely saw him but knew he was alone and was next door, and that is was more in his early 40s, while Jessica was 25. 21, and 27 had older ladies whose husbands had died and they were living their best lives in those later years. One 45, the other early 50's. 24, 25 and 26, had families in them.

All in all, it was a good slice of American suburbia. So between creating a home, and garden. She'd gotten into walking and jogging with 24, 25 and 26. A jog first thing in the morning, a walk later at night. Sometimes on the occasional weekend 24 and everyone over for a barbeque.

All in all, Jessica had a fairly well-sorted life. Except she was missing that companionship. Badly.

It was why one night after the barbeque had happened, she had been drinking wine liberally and she knew she was rather drunk. Jess went home. Her home, okay so it was her and her husband's. But. It felt more like. Her home, because James was so rarely there. Getting herself another white wine she took the glass out to the patio. Overlooking the pool from that raised-up ledge which during the day had a large umbrella you could extend out and stay safe from the sun. With no sun out, and it being 11 pm. Jess worried not a whit about that umbrella. With being as drunk as she was it didn't take long after she stretched out on it, for one hand to wander between her thighs there, which she spread as she slowly began touching herself. Eyes closed.

Unaware that from the back room of the house next door, she could be perfectly seen stroking her panties and lightly tugging them to the side. A soft part of her lips as she shivered and arched into the feel of her finger just as she pushed it into herself. Gods she needed this, well, no, she needed something much more than this but she didn't figure she'd get it! Not with James off in the city.

Ed Walsh had lived on Willow Court for the last 15 years. He and his wife moved in when they were both 27 and his career had started to take off. It was their dream home in a perfect neighborhood and they quickly fell in with the other couples around them. It was quite regular for one of the couples to host a party on any given weekend and they’d all get together for some drinks and fun. It was a great life until it all fell apart for him 5 years ago.

Even though Ed’s life was idyllic he found himself restless and looking for something more. Secure in the perceived anonymity of the internet he started visiting sites that catered to adulterers. He’d met a few women and had some online flings and it seemed harmless to him. That was until the day the site was breached and his and everyone else’s personal information was published for all to see.

It didn’t take long for word that his name was on the list to reach his wife and she packed her things and left him the next day. His friendships in the neighborhood dried up instantly. In private the men of the culdesac were warm and friendly but their wives collectively black balled him from any further social activities. The only exception was Keith and Cindy. They’d worked through their own challenges and understood that life wasn’t always black and white. Ed and Keith remained close right up to the point of Keith’s untimely death 3 years later.

Keith’s death isolated him further from his neighbors. Ed would still see Cindy from time to time. At 45 she was a young widow with plenty of life left to live. On occasion they’d seek comfort in one another’s beds but it was strictly a casual relationship since there was far too much baggage on both sides to ever consider anything more.

Ed was excited when new neighbors moved in. He’d watched from the window of his home office as the moving truck unloaded their belongings. He’d hoped enough time had passed that the other neighbors wouldn’t poison them against him. It turned out that the husband wasn’t around much though. His wife, however, was stunning. He’d guessed she was in her mid 20s. From time to time he’d glimpse her working in her yard or laying by the pool with her full breasts spilling from the sides of her small bikini top. Given his reputation and the scarlet A he felt like he still wore he kept his distance from her though.

It was late and he’d just finished some work he had to get out when he walked into his darkened kitchen to get a beer. Ed took a sip and stared out the kitchen window as he tried to shake off the last of his work related stress. The soft light from the neighbors pool drew his attention and there he saw her. Though the light was dim he could distinctly see her stroking herself between her spread thighs.

Ed watched quietly as he felt his cock stiffen at the sight of the erotic display. Watching wasn’t enough for him though. He wanted to hear her soft moans as she brought herself to climax. Quietly he slid open the sliding glass door leading out to his second floor balcony. Stepping into the darkness he kicked an empty flower pot causing it to tumble. He froze in his tracked as he pressed his body against the wall hoping the darkness would conceal him.

The sound echoed through the night as she heard the crash of something hitting the patio below that balcony. It startled her so much that she sat up, and that skirt which had been hiked up fluttered to just barely cover her and what she'd been doing.

Since there weren't lights on and she didn't initially look up, she began laying back and that's when she noticed the vague light up top in the house next door. She could just barely make it out through the door there she 'half' could see. If she hadn't been drunk she might have been very worried about someone watching her. At least worried enough to stop.

She thought she could see someone there, but she wasn't sure. That's when her mind supplied that next door, that specific house was the fellow who lived alone. She wasn't sure why he lived alone but right now there was the possible chance someone was watching her. Someone, male. Maybe he appreciated the sight of her?

With those thoughts drifting through her mind she found herself laying back, and far more sexily spreading her thighs, coyly playing a hand between them and up against the skirt that just barely hid her from view. A lift of her ass up, and a wriggle of her hands later, and she was pulling her panties off from about her ankles, and holding them up.

Right up high as she could, before she moved to release them. Those panties caught the light breeze and drifted to the ground sexily. At least it looked sexy to her.

Then she lifted the skirt up purposefully. Showing that well-cared-for sex to the dim light there. He might not be able to fully make out the details. But her pussy hair was well groomed and perfect. Dipping a finger inside herself, Jess found herself getting more turned on. It had her hoping he was up there, watching her.

Watching as she pushed two fingers into herself and gave in to the sexy little moan that left her lips. Her other hand moved up and came to cup one generous breast as she rubbed her nipple through the top and her bra. Her breathing picked up as she began sliding those two fingers in and out, feeling just how fucking wet she was getting.

As the flower pot crashed below Ed saw her bolt upright for a moment and peer in his direction. He was comfortable that the darkness would conceal him but he knew the interruption would put a stop to the show he’d been enjoying.

He stood there still as a statue waiting for her to retreat into her home to finish what she’d started. Safe from the view of prying eyes. What he hadn’t anticipated was her leaning back again to continue.

He watched as she slid her panties down her thighs then off. Dangling them for a moment, as if to ensure that he knew she’d removed them, then letting them flutter to the pool deck.

Her soft moan traveled across the warm night air and met his ear as she pressed her fingers in again.

Ed’s cock strained against the zipper of his pants as he watched her claw at her breast and drive those fingers into herself.

Slowly he unfastened the button of his pants and lowered his zipper as her soft moans became more desperate. His fingers wrapped around the thick shaft then freed it from his briefs as he leaned against the wall and began to stroke himself.

There was no doubt the noise had alerted her to the possibility that she was being watched he thought to himself as his pace quickened. The idea that she knew he may be watching and welcomed his presence made the display far more erotic to him.

Ed closed his eyes for a moment and visualized passing through the gate and approaching her slowly as her spread thighs welcomed him. He let out a light moan as he focused again on her actions.

Jess went from a light moan to something louder, as she pushed those fingers in as deep a she could. Without knowing it, because there was no way she could. She couldn't see him.

But Ed may realise those desperate drives of her fingers almost matched the pace of him stroking himself.

A lift of her hips and another sound left her. A far too intimate his of air before a deep throaty moan worked free. He might not be able to hear the sounds of her finger fucking herself. But Jess could.

That hand on her nipple softly pulled at it and she whimpered pleasurably.

Another drive of her fingers in had her moan out, "...mmm fuck me..." Said as if her unseen watcher was right there and it was his cock and not her fingers.

Another arch of that well toned body on that chaise, those mostly clothed curves bathed more in the moonlight, but it did let him see her.

Her words were faint as they reached his ears but he could make it out. “Mmm, fuck me.” She said as her body writhed beneath her own touch.

His mouth gaped open as his breathing quickened. He imagined the sound of her wetness as her fingers plunged into her.

His hips flexed into the stroke of his hand as he bit down on his lower lip feeling that tremble build within him.

“Oh fuck.” He breathed as the trembling culminated in his released sending streams of his cum spattering the balcony’s wood floor at his feet.

Ed let out a long sigh then watched intently as she careened towards her own delicious conclusion.

Jess found herself working quick for that realise. Driven by need of everything James simply wasnt giving her.

Finally her fingers plunged deep and she held them there and loudly moaned as she orgasmed. Body shuddering, breathing heavy, fingers finally withdrawing from her own quivering sex.

She panted for a while, struggling up to grab her drink and finish it. She was there for another five minutes. Before she sighed.

A look up still didn't give her a clue Ed had seen everything. Before she got to her feet, skirt drifting to her knees as she went inside.

Panties still discarded. The glass ended up on the sink as she made her way upstairs, pouting.

A stroke of fortune for Ed as she turned on the light to sort out her pillows then the blankets. Stripping off have him the hazey sight of her body through lace curtains. Before she turned the light off and went getting into bed and pushing out.

At least four Jess the night passed easy. Morning found her showered dressed in a blue short handkerchief styled dress with delicate spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It's bodice cupping those breasts tightly. With glasses on and bare feet she went to check her mail, just to find mail for Ed Walsh in her mailbox.

Brows twitching she found herself moving from her front footpath to Eds and walking up it. Knocking on his door. Mail in hand.

As her door closed Ed slipped back inside and to his room. It had always bothered his wife that they’d constructed the houses in such a way that the master suites of each faced one another. Her first order of business when they moved in was to hang blackout shades on the windows and never open them.

On this night, however, Ed made a point of entering his darkened room and pulling them aside slightly to catch sight of her naked form as she prepared for bed.

When he woke the next morning Ed threw open the blackout shades to let some light in the room. Prior to the night before he hadn’t even thought about it but he did enjoy the brighter light in the room and he was far less concerned with being seen by the neighbors than his wife had been.

He’d just gotten out of the shower and was about to dry his hair when a knock came at the door. Stripping off the towel that wrapped his waist he slipped on some athletic shorts and went to see who it was.

As he opened the door to find his neighbor standing there he suddenly get very conscious of the fact that he hadn’t put a shirt on.

“Hi, how are you this morning?” He said in a way that made it seem they were far more familiar with one another than they actually had been. He had, however, seen her around and obviously knew who she was so he hoped the familiar greeting might gloss over the fact that he hadn’t formally welcomed her to the neighborhood.

Perhaps the fact Jessica's eyes for one moment noticed first the wet hair, which coaxed a blush out of her as those blue eyes first travelled down that bare chest, then bounced up to his face.

It then took her a second to tremendous went she was there. "Hi." Pausing she gave him a dazzling smile. Offering her hand which didn't hold his mail.

"Thanks, I'm Jessica." Then once they shook hands she looked to her other hand offering it. "Right, anyway it seems the mailman mixed our mail up. Do you, uh, know if you have anything of mine?"

Notably despite the clear gold wedding ring and engagement rings on her finger she didn't say ours. James, had long since stopped getting his normal mail sent to the house.

"Not sure if there's anything important in mine." But she found herself then stepping back enough he would be able to step out. He might find his arm would brush her breasts on his way past her.

"I'm still not sure why he does it. I've even had mail for number 27 in the box." A softer wry tone to her voice.

Ed, from his perch a step above her in the doorway was treated to a nice view of Jessica’s cleavage as she held out her hand. His mind was filled with images of her erotic display the evening before and he wondered if her visit was a pretext to see if he might give away clues that he had indeed been watching.

“Hi, I’m Ed.” He said shaking her hand then taking the letter. He did the best he could to act perfectly natural.

“I can check. It seems like a pretty simple job but they always seem to mix things up.”

Stepping down from the doorway his arm did, in fact, brush across her breasts as he made his way past. Shuffling through his mail he found nothing out of place.

“Nope, looks like if there was something it probably ended up in someone else’s box.” He said making his was past her and back to his doorway being sure to avoid brushing against her as he passed this time. Once can be written off as an accident, twice had the chance of adding more grist for the neighborhood rumor mill and he didn’t need that.

“I love what you’ve done with your gardens.” He said leaning against the door frame with his arms folded across his bare chest. “I don’t make nearly enough time for it myself but I do love things neatly trimmed.”

Given I'd checked him out, I wasn't about to fault him for looking at my breasts in this dress. Honestly it wasn't going to be starting on me all day.

Mostly because I was soon due to go jogging with the girls. As he brushed my breasts on the way past I realised I hadn't given him space enough. My bad.

I watched him stroll off to his mailbox and back with a handful of mail. Yet I came to frown as I realised that my mail wasn't with his.

No matter what his and her neighbours thought of him. None had shared a word with Jessica about it.

While I could assume it meant, those words he spoke were about what I did drink that night. I still wasn't sure that he'd seen me acting all needful in my own back yard.

Now given I had a few of those decorative hedge plants you turn into sculptures at the four corners of my pool, I decided to pretend it was those.

I didn't know who had lived here before me but there was a locked gate between my yard and Ed's. "You do? Might be easier if you want to look sometime to unlock the gate between our back yards? You can come look at those hedges of mine." It was also sort of an offer that I wouldn't mind if the gate was used.

I had no idea what he'd think about my offer but it stood and I meant it. "Anyway, I should go. Suppose to go jogging soon. Not too sure I want to. I had a bit to drink last night."

With that said as my only admittance about last night, I smiled to him and said. "Thanks for checking, goodbye Ed, maybe I'll see you around?"

Then I walked off across his yard into mine and headed inside shutting the front door. That's when I heard my phone dinging. Retracing my steps upstairs to my room I opened some of those lace curtains and then went after the phone.

Only to read the girls felt to sick for jogging. Actually on reading it I was glad. I hadn't much felt like it. So I took the phone with me down stairs.

I probably out of habit decided to try James. I really shouldn't have bothered as it went to message bank. "Its me. Hopefully work is going well. I'm doing okay. Nothing's wrong just checking in."

I didn't want to admit it to myself but more and more of late I was leaving messages. Not getting a reply for days sometimes a week.

It was something I'd been avoiding looking to closely at. James and I. Hell looking at it now just flat depressed me too the point I went down and locked my front door, grabbed the half bottle of wine from last night and headed outside.

Up into that patio and then I put the wine down and found myself fighting the umbrella to try and get it up. "Fuck you!" I ended up screaming at it. Probably louder than I realised. A trashed mood will do that. But it made me sit heavily and just sigh into my hands.

I'd forgotten Ed could well see me there and more importantly hear me.

As soon as I’d mentioned the gardening she’d done I regretted saying it. The bulk of what she’d done was in her back yard and by complementing it I’d all but admitted I’d been looking into her back yard. She didn’t seem phased by it though and even went so far as to invite me to enter her yard for a closer look. I certainly wouldn’t have minded taking a closer look at a different trimmed bush the evening before.

“See ya later.” I said as she walked back across the yard to her house.

As I went back to my room to finish drying my hair and getting dressed I could see her opening her curtains of her bedroom just across from my own bedroom window. Standing in front of the window I stripped off my shorts and put on my swim suit and tank top shirt to clean the pool. Casually I looked over my shoulder to see if she was still there but it appeared she was gone and missed the little show I tried to put on for her.

Walking out of the back door I could hear her struggling with something then a flustered “Fuck you!” echo from her yard. She was obviously in distress but, having just met her, I really wasn’t sure if inserting myself into her distress was the right thing to do. It would be a little weird if I showed up in her back yard only minutes after she mentioned it.

After the night before and talking with her this morning I found myself wanting some company. After I finished skimming the pool I took out my phone and texted Cindy.

“Up for hanging at the pool today?”

Almost instantly I saw the … indicating that she was replying.

“Feeling a little hung over this morning. Bailed on jogging already so probably wouldn’t look good if I came by now. Tonight?”

“Sure, come by whenever.”

Though these types of visits ended up with us having sex from time to time it was never guaranteed. That just wasn’t the nature of our relationship. I was hopeful she was in need of release as much as I was though.

Given I couldn't see him, I didn't really want to walk over and ask for help. Not off someone I just met.

There really wasn't any reason for me to stay in that backyard, so I instead walked into that house. Bringing my wine with me. For the first time, I seemed to realise I really was all alone here. It didn't matter if I got dressed.

As soon as the thought occurred to me. I found myself moving through that side loungeroom opening up curtains I usually left closed, and discarding my clothing as I went. Sure it was only three items. But those three items found the floor, and my bare ass found the blanket on the couch I'd always hoped James and I would cuddle up on.

So, my day, then afternoon went more like this. I stretched out nude on it, sipping wine, and eating some mini sandwiches I made. While watching action flicks.

Of course, I hadn't realised my loungeroom echoed and could be seen in other rooms in Ed's house. See, usually, I kept blinds drawn because I tried not to loiter in it. I didn't usually invite people over. So when the sun was going down, I relocated with a towel, new wine and such to out the back. With pizza. Homemade. Plenty of salami, peppers, cheese and other things I liked all over it.

I figured it'd be a relaxing night. Me, the stars, nudity, pizza and wine. Could a girl want more? Probably if the way I kept thinking of last night was anything to go by.

Finished with my work around the pool I went back inside and busied myself cleaning up inside. Being on my own I tended to let things get a little messy but with Cindy coming over I definitely needed to tidy up.

As I worked my way through the downstairs I found myself thinking more about the idea of Jessica coming back over then I was about Cindy.

As dusk started to approach I made my way up to my room I gathered the random articles of clothing laying about. I’d open the blackout curtains earlier in the morning but knew I probably should leave the window completely uncovered so I went to at least close the sheers that hung just inside.

As I started to pull them closed I could hear the loud explosions from the movie Jessica must have been watching through the window and it drew my attention down to the window just below. I froze in my tracks as I caught sight of her laying naked on the couch. Her naked form that was obscured by the darkness and her clothing the night before was now fully on display for me to take in. Even though I should have, I couldn’t draw my eyes away from her perfect full breasts and toned body. I stood there watching for what felt like an hour until she got up and wondered into another room.

Finally closing the sheers I finished picking up just as Cindy knocked at the door.

I let Cindy in and greeted her with a warm hug. She’d come prepared with a bottle of wine so I grabbed a couple glasses and led her out to the pool.

Night had fallen and the lights from inside the pool washed dimly over the surrounding pool deck. We both got in and made small talk and had some laughs as we sipped our wine.

Wanting to sit Cindy moved to the side of the pool and pulled herself up to sit on the side of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. I slowly waded over to her. Setting my glass on the pool deck beside her the desire that had built up over the last day spilled out and I leaned down to kiss her thighs. Running her hands through my hair she arched her back and spread her legs wider inviting more.

Moments later I found myself pressing her bikini to the side as my tongue parted her. Cindy leaned back as soft moans echoed through the night air.

Jess couldn't really hear what was happening next door. It was more because she'd gone in and decided to find that one toy some women have. Her vibrator.

Finally successful Jess headed back outside lay downand spread her legs. Using her favourite lube she kicked it up into high speed.

There's really no other sound like a vibrator on high speed. It cut through the air easier than Cindy and her soft moans.

That first touch well Jess did not moan quiet, it was loud and it carried far easier, another moan as her hips arched up. Good it felt good. Better then my fingertips from night.

Pushing it so much deeper and feeling that vibration ripple through her ass she began moving it in and out. Jess couldn't work out if she was thinking of her husband or Ed.

Cindy had heard it first. The distinct sound that she knew all too well since the passing of her husband.

"Shhh." she said tapping Ed's head causing him to lift it from between her legs. It was a little silly to be shhhing him since she was the one moaning she thought but that's what came out in the moment.

They remained quiet for a moment as the sound of the vibrator modulated with each thrust into their neighbor. Her soft moans carried in the night air across the fence. It wasn't clear to either of them if she'd been watching or listening to them or if this was purely coincidence.

"We should go inside." Cindy whispered before getting up and pulling her bikini bottom back in place. Ed quietly followed climbing the steps of the pool then leading her inside.

"That poor girl." Cindy said once they were safely inside. "Her husband has been 'staying in the city'" she finished adding air quotes around the last part highlighting the obvious meaning of it all.

"Come on." Ed said leading Cindy by the hand upstairs and to the kitchen window that provided an unobstructed view into the yard next door.

Looking out they saw her naked on the lounge chair, her legs spread wide as she worked the vibrator into her pussy seductively. Ed's bulging cock pressed firmly against Cindy's ass as they watched their young neighbor pleasure herself. Cindy pressed back into him and gripped his thigh as the sight aroused her more and more.

Pressing Cindy's bottoms aside again Ed slipped inside her and buried himself deep there against the counter as they watched. Had they thought about it they might have turned out the lights in the house but in the moment it didn't occur to them.

By the time they'd snuck off and through his house to upstairs. She was thrusting that vibrator home as deeply as she could, body as lithe and femininely fit as it was, was moving easily. Writhing against that chaise under her, atop a towel that wasn't anywhere near as straight as it was.

Her other hand alternated to which nipple it found and pulled at them. In other moments a light twist. No matter what she did, there was a louder throaty moan lustily given, it echoed.

Apparently, Jessica was loud. It might just make Ed realise a few things. Sure over those first few months, he'd heard muffled sounds from next door. Never quite placed what it was. But then those sounds stopped.

James hadn't been fucking her for the last eleven months. She was a writhing bundle of need. That vibrator right now was semi-fulfilling it. It was clear on her face, she'd have appreciated a hard cock over the plastic thing she had turned on and pleasuring her right now.

There was an opening of her eyes, and then a squint. The hand at her breasts slowed, and the vibrator she was working there did too. A subtle movement of her body rose some as she looked more pointedly. Up, right at that window Cindy's face was glimmering.

Casually she pulled the device out of there, from between those legs. Right now she wasn't sure what she thought about Cindy of all people seeing her like that. It just drove home about the idea she knew they all knew she was alone here, alone and without her husband in her bed.

Had it been Ed, she'd likely have stayed. Actually, in all the alcohol she'd drunk that night, she'd sort of hoped he'd see her. But. Apparently, he had better things to do. The very fact that Cindy was getting laid, and she wasn't seemed to drive home the sadness of earlier.

A few moments thinking about it, before she sighed. She'd been close, actually. Fuck them. With a decision made she laid back, slipped it in and started it up. Shutting her eyes, and giving herself over to the image of ... and it surprised her, Ed fucking her. Not James. She didn't startle as that's what her mind supplied she went with it, and moaned then loudly, toy and hand moving quickly before she was soon enough crying out loud as fuck as her orgasm hit, and the illicit nature of it had her drench the towel, her toy, the hand holding it.

Ed drove harder into Cindy as he watched Jessica take herself to the edge then over. Though she was there, in his mind it was Jessica he was thrusting into. He imagined himself on that chaise doing the work of her toy as their bodies pressed together.

The muscles in his ass clenched as his hands clenched her hips and he erupted inside her.

"Holy shit that was hot!" he said as he withdrew from her letting out a long breath.

"Very." Cindy said arranging her bottom once again after cleaning up with a dish towel.

Cindy was on her way shortly after and Ed made his way to his room. Thoughts of Jessica flooded his mind as he stripped off his clothes and slipped into bed.

He woke in the morning with thoughts of Jessica still running through his mind. Though he knew it was a bad idea he couldn't help himself. After showering and getting dressed he walked next door and knocked on her door.

Jess got woken up by a knock on her door, that alone made her realise how late it was and how much she'd drunk. Throwing the covers off she grabbed a sleep shirt and threw it on. Not really thinking about the fact she'd gone to bed nude and there were no panties to save her.

The headache riding her head as she came down, calling out loudly. "Coming!" Wincing and putting a hand to her forehead. She assumed it was one of the girls. Sometimes they dropped in when she'd missed too many days jogging with them.

So she opened the door without looking and stumbled away from it, speaking. Of course, her unsteady steps flashed her ass, bare as it was to Ed's eyes. "I really need coffee, and I'm sorry for not saying I wasn't going to jog this morning either, I've been, it's ..." She made a frustrated sound and slowly moved through the archway and into the large spacious kitchen. Padding to put coffee and a new filter in, adding water, even as she groaned some and leaned into the bench in the middle of that kitchen.

"I'll come tomorrow." Still leaning there and not having looked to see who'd followed her in or who shut the door behind them.

The door flung open and she walked away as she spoke. Ed's eyes were drawn to the bottom of her night shirt as it swayed with each step exposing the toned cheeks of her ass. It was clear as she spoke that she thought it was someone else and he stood there frozen for a moment as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Finally, stepping through the door he closed it behind him and followed her into the kitchen. He was sure that whatever he said next would startle her as she realized he wasn't who she was expecting so he took a moment to decide on just what to say.

"I was hoping you'd come tonight actually." he finally said as he leaned against the entryway of the kitchen.

Her head bolted around to look at him with a stunned expression.

"I'm sorry." he said trying to calm her some. "I'd come by to invite you over for dinner. Although, I'm not a great cook so if you want to actually eat it you might want to help me."

After seeing her the last 2 nights he knew she was in need of some company and to get out of the house. He'd assumed she was unaware that he'd seen her those nights so he'd hoped the invitation would seem innocent enough.

Heat crept up her cheeks there, and turning to face him in that shirt, it was a hair breath off flashing him all her delightful secrets right there and then. She remained just staring at him as those words filtered through a brain that was dealing with a headache from hell.

"Ed." That was the first thing she said just his name. Yet it came out all breathy and sexy. Even if she didn't mean for it to.

Her hands lowered, trying to tug that shirt down a little. That just let him see the slight swells of those breasts through the neck which was looser than it should have been. It was a sleep shirt after all. Designed with a wider neck.

"Dinner?" A blink, a curiosity through her expression as she looked up at him.

Hearing the coffee machine make a sound she turned to it, which .. totally flashed him her ass again. A stretch up to get a coffee cup out of a cupboard. "Uh, coffee?" It seemed rude not to offer it. The heat was still in her cheeks.

"I ... can cook. I'll uh, bring steaks over, say uh 4 pm? We could season them a little then and let them rest some." Looking over her shoulder at him, she was almost positive his eyes had been on her ass.

"..fuck sorry I should uh, put something on... one second." She put the two coffee cups down, and bounded off, flashing him again literally.

Up those steps and if he moved to look he'd see it all. That lovely spot right between her thighs for a moment. In her bedroom she went to a draw pulling out the first pair of shorts she found. They were tight and pink with Angel across the ass of them, they also barely had anything to them. yet she yanked them on and was soon enough heading down.

It was only as she stepped into that room again, she realised she lacked underwear. Completely. No bra, no panties, and shorts that if she forgot about it, he'd still see everything if she sat down. God.

As she stretched up to reach for the coffee cups her shirt lifted exposing her entire ass to him.

"God that's incredible." he said to himself as the images from the night before where he'd imagined it was her he was fucking against the counter flooded his mind.

As she turned his eyes darted back towards hers as he shifted his weight trying to conceal the erection that was starting to develop. It was obvious she'd caught his glance when she pulled down her shirt to cover herself more. As she did his eyes traveled to the generous portion of her breasts now visible in the neckline of the shirt. His eyes darted away again and to the window behind her.

As she made her way upstairs he called out to her "I've got everything covered. No need to bring anything but yourself.". He'd felt more than comfortable grilling steaks so he likely wouldn't need much help with that but he certainly wasn't going to share that at the moment.

He glanced up with stairs as she climbed and froze as he was presented a full view between her thighs. It seemed everywhere he looked he was catching sight of her naked form. He stood there nervously for a moment as she disappeared upstairs then poured some coffee into the cups she'd set out.

When she returned moments later in those tight pink shorts he did his best to level his eyes at hers. "I'm really sorry to have come unannounced. Maybe I could get your phone number and I can call first to see if it's ok to come by."

Jessica listened to him as he spoke there, and smiled warmly. "Sure, and I'm uh, sorry about answering the door as I did. I really did think it was one of the girls up the street coming to tell me off for missing going jogging again."

She first turned then found a pad of paper and wrote her mobile number down, then the house phone. "Both, so you can ring either?" A smile as she passed it to him.

"So, when should I come by?" A curious look on that face. "Oh, I could use the gate between if you'll unlock it. At least it looks like it's locked on your side."

She turned and then moved to fix coffee. "Did you want a coffee?" She looked over her shoulder at him again. She did look a little more awake. But that red hair was so very I've crawled out of bed.

"..I...I don't actually mind you just dropping over. I'm kind of sure you've worked out by now, I'm, well, here alone." A slightly softer tone as she said that.

"It'd be nice to make another friend, one who's closer." She really did mean it more innocently. But it also gave her images of Ed tangled about her in bedsheets. She really really did miss sex.

"4:00 is good and yes, I'll unlock the gate. It'll be nice to have a neighbor again where we were comfortable just popping over from time to time. The neighbors before you weren't all that friendly but I was quite close with the ones before them. That's when we put the gate in."

As he spoke his eyes followed the wisps of her red hair down her back as her attention was turned to the coffee.

"I'd love some." he said thinking he could definitely use a cup. "I'd sort of noticed that your husband wasn't around much. I'm sure that's difficult. I work from home so I'm always around if you need anything. I've kind of been living like a hermit for a while which is why you haven't seen much of me. It's a long story." he added hoping to avoid going into the gory details of his social downfall.

Ed was leaning against the bench as she handed him his cup of coffee. His breath catching slightly as his fingers lightly brushed across hers as he took the cup from her hand.

"If you want steaks I could fire up the grill and we could eat outside by the pool if you'd like. The evenings have been gorgeous lately." he said not thinking about what that might let on as he said it.

Jessica felt a tingle that she swore hit her right down low. As their fingers brushed.

She took a slow mouthful from her coffee listening to Ed. Despite that fact she blushed a little. She tried to keep her comments innocent.

"Its hard. I've tried hard." All she said about it resolving to wait until later maybe to talk.

"Oh? I'd wondered about that, and, I must admit. Knowing I could run into your backyard if I needed to escape without anyone seeing." Her smile was priceless. As if she would value the heel out of that.

"I'm really looking forward to tonight. I've noticed the nights are wonderful." Her tone soft, sweeter.

"I've got a couple of things to do before tonight." Jess said lightly, offering Ed a smile.

Back