Would you fuck your ex?

To be honest, at this time of year I would fuck a pile of rocks. There is one ex I would glad crawl back into bed with and fuck until my balls ache, but on the other hand, I am remembering how keen she was 30 years ago, and she might have lost her enthusiasm for sex in the intervening years. I'm already dealing with one woman who is not up for it. I do not need another.
Women seem to go one of two ways with sex and age: Can't get enough or could care less.

Sure why not?

I just want to add that I'm seeing a lot of people saying they have moved on and wouldn't. I think some might be adding a whole lot of baggage to the question.

Yeah some exs are just that toxic that no, but on the idea would I sleep with an ex? Yeah there was a reason why I did in the first place. So at the surface level I would

Last edited:
Even though splitting was my idea and I have moved on from her, I think of her often and would do it without hesitation. She was the best I ever had.

Wife and I would both be open for a threesome with ex. Different body types, skin tones, attitudes would make for an interesting night!!

Don’t have any ex wives but would definitely fuck many of my ex girlfriends. Some were pretty kinky….

Would I feck. My Ex, when I met her was a size 8, with nice firm titties and a really tight moist cunt. I kicked her out around September 2000. Well, feck me with a rotten haddock, I was at a party and there she was. But, my feck, she had exploded to about the size 60. She had on a skimpy top and a pair of hot pants. Her tits now sagged like two sacks of potatoes and her nipples pushed through her top like squashed tomatoes and her belly would have caused an eclipse of the sun, if she lay on her back at midday. What a check-in it was. My mate took her into the bathroom for a bath and a rumble in her jungle, and when he had stripped her, all I heard was him laughing his feckin head off and shouting “Where’s the fecking bread, there's a feckin beached whale in here needing to be fed!’ Well, no harm to my mate who decked her until they stuck together, the sight of her made me want to wank myself to death. Never would I feck a beached whale. I am never cruel to animals.

If she's more mature and not so argumentative wanting her way. Yes, I'm still paying her rent and towards her university fees, so I think I'm due something in return. Ha ha.

Seriously though I don't give to receive. Well I do, but not financially. Well yes I have. But...

Oh fuck it.

Yes I'd let my ex fuck me for old times sake.

There were not so many but yes, all of them. They are exes because of my wife. She destroyed my previous relationships. More, she blocks future ones.

I have one ex boy I have sex with every time he comes to town. I've had sex with my old college for homecoming and 10 year reunion.

There are only a couple of ex boyfriends I would have sex with again under the right circumstances. The most recent one before my husband however, no way his arrogant, possessive ass would ever have the opportunity to touch me again.

On the other hand my husband and I have had a threesome with one of his ex girlfriends. It was quite hot and intense.

I would think that all would depend on the past relationship and how it ended and how it continued after the break up. ex girlfriend ? ex wife ? not to many divorces end very well so I doubt there would be many people who would go there. But this is Lirotica and who really knows the truth.

Back