Would you fuck your ex?

ByteMe13

Virgin
Would you fuck your ex if you were given the chance?

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.

I don't have an ex. My wife fucked her ex two years after they broke up, but that was the last time. She would fuck one other ex if her were to show up and ask, but he is currently living like a hermit.

I had to drop stuff off to my ex the evening of our masters hearing. She invited me into her apartment, I said what to visit my furniture and left. I told the lady i was dating what had happened, she said "she wanted to know she could still have me". Lot more too it but I thought how f'up is that.

She kept calling or coming by for several year's after the divorce and I admit I caved every time, finally we both moved on with our lives. She passed right before Covid, so no chance of that happening.
This is how my mother is with her ex.

One of them - definitely - she was a wonderful fuck, and I think we could have a NSA relationship, no problem. The two Libras I dated, much as I would like to have some nights of passion once more with my rope girl, she was too messed up. The other one would be two much of a trip down memory lane.

My first gf broke my heart by cheating on me. A few years later, I was desperate for sex and I called her and fucked her for a few days and then ghosted her. I'm not proud of that. But I do feel we are even. So, I wouldn't fuck her now. Besides I'm not attracted to her any more.

Back