Would you fuck your ex?

Would you fuck your ex if you were given the chance?

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.
hell yes and that includes sucking her pussy til stopped. then i'd fuck her crazy. then i'd suck her again.

I have had three exes. (I've had a complicated life.)

The first one took me to lunch because she needed some papers signed. We had a very pleasant lunch and it seemed only right to follow it up with a fuck.

The second decided to change careers and needed a new degree. She thought that I might be able to help. I did. And after we had celebrated her success, a celebratory fuck seemed like a good idea.

A couple of years after the third ex and I had gone our separate ways, I ran into her in a pub. After a drink or two, she invited me to go and see her new apartment. Back at the apartment, she said that she wouldn't feel right doing it in the bed that she was now sharing with another chap, so I fucked her up against the wall.

I don't think that sex was the problem with any of then.

Way long time ago I actually did fuck my 1st ex a few times while she was married to another guy.....One time in a park just a few feet off the main path she leaned against a tree. She hiked her skirt up, pulled her panties to the side. I shove my cock up into her sopping cunt and we rutted like animals.....on the way to her car she commented that my cum was running down her leg.

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.
Which ex.................?

Answering for each ex:
#1 - no
#2 - I’d rather pepperspray my crotch
#3 - …no, but I did have to think about it for a second. He was hot and was really good at listening to my boundaries and concerns and needs in bed. But his overall worldview was shitty and I find it difficult to get turned on with someone who I think is a drag.

Don't have an ex-wife, but lots of ex-girlfriends. No to some and yes to others. And actually have fucked several others over the years, including one at the request of her husband some 15 years after we were broken up and 12 years after they were married. Interesting dynamic for sure. Passed on one of the hottest exes I had even though she was begging me to relive some memories, but she was.....well, I'll just say a little on the cuckoo side.

I don't want sex with him. I have so much better sex now with hubby.
However it would be fun to run into him.have several drinks with hubby, he, and his wife. I would love know he's happy with her. Maybe I would hit on his wife try to seduce her. (The ex always wanted to watch me with another woman). I don't think hubby would mind watching me play with another woman. It would be even mote amazing if hubby gave me specific instructions of what he wanted to see me do, especially if I ended up earning a punishment in front of them both.
I'm laughing at the thought of the ex's vanilla eyes popping out of his head as hubby uses his belt to spank me for not giving them good enough head

This isn't very specific in the question....

I have had a few Ex's and the most recent, yes. It wasn't often we had sex but it was really good when we did.

The Ex that was 15 years older than I was? If she is still freaky and kinky as she was then, oh hell yeah! I learned a lot from her. She was my first in so many ways.

My ex in college, probably. She was good. I learned how to go down on a woman with her. And she was my first 3some.

But there was also the bad ones. Like the ex that told me she loved me within 2 weeks of meeting her. The ex that laid there like a dead fish during sex and would not do any foreplay ever. And the ex that would ever put out when I would do something for her, like fix her car or paint the house or build a deck.

I’ve got quite a few exes (I’ve fucked over 50 people) the only one I wouldn’t fuck again is my exhusband

My ex husband no f’ing way, might even shoot him if I could get away with it.
My ex girlfriend in a heart beat, we were friends for the longest time.
Several ex boyfriends, yes, and several no.

There was one dude to whom I turned to after breakups with others. A year or two might pass before he'd hear from me. The third(!) time this happened, he knew perfectly well why I was calling....The (ugh) fourth time, before I said much more than hello, he mentioned his new girlfriend or whatever being there. He pretended to believe me when I said I just wanted to say hello. Cool guy. Married her, I think.
I was thinking about this and about how the fourth time could have turned out differently if he simply failed to mention the girlfriend he had at the time. He could have said, "Let's hang out and catch up" or whatever euphemism we'd use, and to me it would seem much like the previous times. We'd have done the deed(s), and then we would have said to each other, "See ya around!" I would never have known if he didn't tell me. There is no need to do so, and I never will, but part of me would like to thank him for not taking advantage of my trust and lust.

I recently friended him on Facebook and saw his wife. She is about 40, has a much younger-looking face, and she has what I think most folks would call world-class boobs. Based on the dozen or so photos I saw, all her tops are almost skin-tight. It would be amusing to watch heads turn on a swivel when she walks through a crowd.

I was thinking about this and about how the fourth time could have turned out differently if he simply failed to mention the girlfriend he had at the time. He could have said, "Let's hang out and catch up" or whatever euphemism we'd use, and to me it would seem much like the previous times. We'd have done the deed(s), and then we would have said to each other, "See ya around!" I would never have known if he didn't tell me. There is no need to do so, and I never will, but part of me would like to thank him for not taking advantage of my trust and lust.

I recently friended him on Facebook and saw his wife. She is about 40, has a much younger-looking face, and she has what I think most folks would call world-class boobs. Based on the dozen or so photos I saw, all her tops are almost skin-tight. It would be amusing to watch heads turn on a swivel when she walks through a crowd.
So if he brought his wife along it's a definite maybe then?

Yes I would fuck my ex…she was multi orgasmic, lived to fuck, loved to be titty fucked, and would suck me off driving down the highway. I would cum all over her all the time.

Depends on the ex and the circumstance. Some yea, and some definitely not. There is some kink / bucket list items I wouldn’t mind checking off with a couple of them…we had discussed but never acted on at the time. And probably a lot easier now for carnal pleasure (not making love) with no more expectations.

Im certain if they were asked, a few would fuck me too. They’ve made that clear to me, but one or the other of us were always in a relationship with others and timing wasn’t right.

My most recent ex (some years ago now) was one of only two women who ever pegged me, and the only one who enjoyed it. I don’t think of fucking her often. But I do sometimes think of her fucking me.

I have and still do on occasion!

I can't answer that ..I haven't seen any of them on over 30 years, they might have become something very unattractive to me

Back