Would you fuck your ex?

Would you fuck your ex if you were given the chance?

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.
Being a lucky guy there isn't an Ex I hate as such. Things haven't worked out but still like them. My last Ex was a complete nympho and we were sexually matched but we didn't work out. But i did end up having sex with her a few times before we went our complete separate ways. The last occasion was when we saw each other at a bar as we were going out with separate friends. She was going out with someone at the time but not with him on that night.

We ended up meeting at the bar during the evening a couple of times - chatting - she kept touching me and I sneaked the chance to feel her lovely bum under her small black dress. We both went off with our friends and I went home. A few minutes later she phoned to say she was getting a taxi to my place. She launched herself on me when I opened the door. We made out on my big arm chair and she kept her stockings an bra on - I think it made her feel even more sexy. After a lovely night together in bed and an early session again in the morning She asked me to sneak her home - but it was a great sex without any ties - but we both already knew each other so well sexually.

We have both got married about a year after that last time - but I do wonder would we both actually cheat if the opportunity ever came up. For me it was great to enjoy sex with someone I knew really well without any of the life pressures afterwards. For her I always do wonder if it was the excitement of cheating - but with the advantage of being with some she trusted.

Depends on the ex and the circumstance. Some yea, and some definitely not. There is some kink / bucket list items I wouldn’t mind checking off with a couple of them…we had discussed but never acted on at the time. And probably a lot easier now for carnal pleasure (not making love) with no more expectations.

Im certain if they were asked, a few would fuck me too. They’ve made that clear to me, but one or the other of us were always in a relationship with others and timing wasn’t right.
Ex-wife just texted this morning out of the blue. (We divorced about 20 years ago). She broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to know if I was interested in coming over for a night and reliving old times. She wants me to take some erotic photos of her during my visit if I come over.

Tempting. She’s very open-minded when it comes to kink. She and I had a few bucket list items we didn’t get a chance to act on before our split. And she just had a Boob lift. I’ve wanted to cum on those puppies since I saw the before/after pics. I’m in the middle of leaving a sexless marriage. It’s been about 6 years since I’ve received oral, and maybe 3 for intercourse. And there is zero touching, kissing, hugging, or cuddling in the marriage I am leaving. Not sure I need the complications at this time. Good material for self-pleasure though. The script almost writes itself.

Last edited:
It crosses my mind sometimes. He was an a-hole but he was pretty hung and hit some places my husband doesn’t. Don’t think it’d be worth it though. I’d hate myself after.

So this is a turn in my sexless marriage.

I have always been sort of in touch with my ex’s Sister. When I say sort of we might catch up online every couple of years.

Well we have recently caught up online.

I still have no plans to leave my wife but started to push my conversations with my ex’s sister to a more naughty conversation. So she has diwn pkayed the naughty chat. But last weekend I mentioned I was yet again horny.

She told me to get a cold shower (jokingly) then said she was with her sister reading our texts!

I actually felt a bit embarrassed even though I was doing most of the pushing. However my ex reported that she is more naughty than ever in this three way chat.

We will see where this leads but an interesting scenario,

Part of me races with fantasy. The other part with guilt - I doubt anything will happen rather than online fun. But would I if I really got an opertunity.

Hell - why not (maybe)

It was 28 years since I last had the pleasure of having sex with my ex. Back then I was single she was with someone else. She is the single one now. 😈

Would you fuck your ex if you were given the chance?

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.
Like others have said depends on the ex. I have one ex that yes it never worked well for us as a couple but we always had a great time in the bedroom.

So, if I got to pick the ex, then for sure! One in particular, was masterful in providing orgasms! I miss his hands, and his tongue! 🥵🥵 I just wouldn’t want to have to deal with him after!

However if there was even the slight possibility of having to fuck one of them… I’d rather have to masturbate for the rest of my life. Lol… N E V E R !

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

So I used to wanna give her a a grudge fuck. But I think I’ve let go. I don’t hate her anymore.

But I wouldn’t fuck her either.

Bygones.

the only way I would fuck my ex wife would be to fuck up her life after what she did to me. is that an option?

only one Ex i would fuck in the best way but he is not available anymore. :(

I've got a few that I wouldn't mind fucking again. The ex before my wife was pretty good, looked really hot with a cock in her mouth, the way her freckles made her face look 🥰.

if "ex" is ex wife or long term lover/partner then I cannot contribute, as I've been married 30 years.

BUT if it includes the dozens of women I fuck/sucked BEFORE I got married then, assuming for a minute I was NOT married - then YES....mostly.

There area couple that I'd have to give a hard NO to. Either crazy or have let themselves go to the point of "I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick". But the majority of them are beautifully aged women who would be quite delightful, I'm sure, give me another lap around the play pool! And this time, I'm sure they would be a LOT more adventurous.

Oh, behave!!

To be honest, at this time of year I would fuck a pile of rocks. There is one ex I would glad crawl back into bed with and fuck until my balls ache, but on the other hand, I am remembering how keen she was 30 years ago, and she might have lost her enthusiasm for sex in the intervening years. I'm already dealing with one woman who is not up for it. I do not need another.

Back