Would you fuck your ex?

To be honest, at this time of year I would fuck a pile of rocks. There is one ex I would glad crawl back into bed with and fuck until my balls ache, but on the other hand, I am remembering how keen she was 30 years ago, and she might have lost her enthusiasm for sex in the intervening years. I'm already dealing with one woman who is not up for it. I do not need another.
Women seem to go one of two ways with sex and age: Can't get enough or could care less.

Sure why not?

I just want to add that I'm seeing a lot of people saying they have moved on and wouldn't. I think some might be adding a whole lot of baggage to the question.

Yeah some exs are just that toxic that no, but on the idea would I sleep with an ex? Yeah there was a reason why I did in the first place. So at the surface level I would

Last edited:
Even though splitting was my idea and I have moved on from her, I think of her often and would do it without hesitation. She was the best I ever had.

Don’t have any ex wives but would definitely fuck many of my ex girlfriends. Some were pretty kinky….

If she's more mature and not so argumentative wanting her way. Yes, I'm still paying her rent and towards her university fees, so I think I'm due something in return. Ha ha.

Seriously though I don't give to receive. Well I do, but not financially. Well yes I have. But...

Oh fuck it.

Yes I'd let my ex fuck me for old times sake.

There were not so many but yes, all of them. They are exes because of my wife. She destroyed my previous relationships. More, she blocks future ones.

I have one ex boy I have sex with every time he comes to town. I've had sex with my old college for homecoming and 10 year reunion.

There are only a couple of ex boyfriends I would have sex with again under the right circumstances. The most recent one before my husband however, no way his arrogant, possessive ass would ever have the opportunity to touch me again.

On the other hand my husband and I have had a threesome with one of his ex girlfriends. It was quite hot and intense.

I would think that all would depend on the past relationship and how it ended and how it continued after the break up. ex girlfriend ? ex wife ? not to many divorces end very well so I doubt there would be many people who would go there. But this is Lirotica and who really knows the truth.

Would you fuck your ex if you were given the chance?

I am not sure if I would. When we first got together, we had great sex. Just fucking, no oral, no anal. After we got married, our sex life took a nose dive and we rarely fucked. She did, however, fuck her boss (with my consent), our best friend, and a few other guys. She never remarried after we divorced and I have often thought about what it would be like to fuck her again.
Most definitely every one of them. Some relationships were not perfect in many levels but just for the sex, give old times sake for every ex....The second take could be pretty hot cause we can enact everything we didn't dare do before:)

I wouldn’t even speak to my ex if we didn’t have children together, and if I saw her as a stranger today, I wouldn’t even talk to her regardless of my relationship status.

I did have a rebound between my ex and my girlfriend, and if my girlfriend told me it was OK, I’d hook up with her.

Back