What moved/made you cry today?

I cried very early this morning over the frustration of trying to make everything perfect. I finally just lost it and cried. I've spoiled those around me. They expect perfection now...and I too am unable to give myself a break and allow me to be less.

But I have to or else I will be on this thread everyday crying in frustration.

A growing sense that they are measuring me against a checklist of their ideal submissive, and that I'm coming up short.

I've laid myself open beyond what I thought possible, and it's so hard not to close myself again before they can speak the words that hurt.

I've cried every day since the Victorian fires started... every time I watch something on the news about it. I just feel so awful for those people.

I've cried every day since the Victorian fires started... every time I watch something on the news about it. I just feel so awful for those people.
I teared up when I saw that photo of the koala and the firefighter.

Not because the animal was more important than the humans, but because it was such a poignant image of survival and compassion - right there in the midst of hell on earth.

A growing sense that they are measuring me against a checklist of their ideal submissive, and that I'm coming up short.

I've laid myself open beyond what I thought possible, and it's so hard not to close myself again before they can speak the words that hurt.

I know this feeling so very well.

*hugs* Fishercat. i have read your posts and know how hard you have tried.
No one could ask for more.

I hope it all works out better than you are imagining. :rose:

I know this feeling so very well.

*hugs* Fishercat. i have read your posts and know how hard you have tried.
No one could ask for more.

I hope it all works out better than you are imagining. :rose:

Thanks for the hugs, Minx. Hopefully I'm just being over-sensitive. I know I'm being insecure. :eek:

This may sound silly but the book I was finishing made me cry.

Maybe I'm just not well.

I dunno.

:rose:

that to express my own frustration I ended up hurting Hubby

The support for my son

My son has been snookered.

Wrestling on the high school team for four years, he gets "beaten" by a transfer one week prior to districts. Yes, it appears the fix is in. (Yes, I'm pissed!)

Today, on mlive, there has been an out pouring of support.

Oddly enough, the posting was created this morning and deleted mid-afternoon.

music. Words that remind me.

That i want to hear 'whaaaat' again so badly :eek::(

....singing when I wasn't really thinking that you would necessary hear...but, meaning the words...

....singing when I wasn't really thinking that you would necessary hear...but, meaning the words...

I hear every word you always tell me. Sometimes though I watch your lips move and think, blah blah blah. :p

I hear every word you always tell me. Sometimes though I watch your lips move and think, blah blah blah. :p

blah, blah...blah! Blahdiblahdi!....Lol...words don't describe you my Gorgeous sub'....to see you is to move me....:heart:

blah, blah...blah! Blahdiblahdi!....Lol...words don't describe you my Gorgeous sub'....to see you is to move me....:heart:

Huh? What were you saying? I'm not listening. :heart:
I love every little inch of you, even that one on your leg.

Back