What moved/made you cry today?

rida

rope grupie
video, song, something that happened, something you read, something you remembered, anything that brought tears to your eyes

:rose:

Being a big manly man who is manly, I don't cry, but I came damn damn close to the Christmas Gift mission in Elite Beat Agents. Those who've played it will understand.

blimey I will be in here all the bloody time :rolleyes::D

Today i cried when I got in my car to go home. I hadn't had a great day at work....its pretty full on and stressful at the moment and is likely to be until I get an important presentation out of the way.

I cried because I felt frustrated with things in general and I find something in particular..... uncalled for, rude, lacking in respect and senstivity and downright confusing.

Then I got home, to find someone had been inside my back yard. The side gate was open and had been broken. Its so heavy that I struggled to lift it to close it again. It took me a good twenty minutes and I hurt myself quite badly a couple of times. I cried not so much for the pain, but for the fact I get frustrated that there are some things I struggle manage on my own. :eek:

I did it though. Eventually :)

this morning on my drive back to work, a mental meltdown, just needing a second with him to hear him say it's ok, I can handle it professionally and he's proud of me.

I don't remember what it was exactly. Some article in the paper my son and I were discussing.

Today i cried when I got in my car to go home. I hadn't had a great day at work....its pretty full on and stressful at the moment and is likely to be until I get an important presentation out of the way.

I cried because I felt frustrated with things in general and I find something in particular..... uncalled for, rude, lacking in respect and senstivity and downright confusing.

Then I got home, to find someone had been inside my back yard. The side gate was open and had been broken. Its so heavy that I struggled to lift it to close it again. It took me a good twenty minutes and I hurt myself quite badly a couple of times. I cried not so much for the pain, but for the fact I get frustrated that there are some things I struggle manage on my own. :eek:

Big, safe hugs for you.

Big, safe hugs for you.

*soft smile* Thanks YC,

much appreciated :eek:

Told you I would be a regular in here :rolleyes...........

Today I did the same.....cried the moment I got in the car. Its like I store it all up til then when I am on my own.
Today was just downright horrible. Just shitty..... plain and simple :(

Work is stressful to the extreme and today had to comfort a friend (well the best I could). Who has had some more extremely devastating news. I didn't think it could get worse for her but it has and she just sat and sobbed, her body shaking in grief whilst i held her. :(

I cried for her and I cried that I had noone reliable enough here that I could call and get some support from or at least a few gentle words. I just needed them :(:eek:

*soft smile* Thanks YC,

much appreciated :eek:

Told you I would be a regular in here :rolleyes...........

Today I did the same.....cried the moment I got in the car. Its like I store it all up til then when I am on my own.
Today was just downright horrible. Just shitty..... plain and simple :(

Work is stressful to the extreme and today had to comfort a friend (well the best I could). Who has had some more extremely devastating news. I didn't think it could get worse for her but it has and she just sat and sobbed, her body shaking in grief whilst i held her. :(

I cried for her and I cried that I had noone reliable enough here that I could call and get some support from or at least a few gentle words. I just needed them :(:eek:
For a long time I wish I could hug you for real, Minx!! I believe theres loads of happiness heading your way, you surely do deserve it. Till it arives you got all of us here! These hugs aint the same as in person, but hope they make you smile, even if just a wee bit. :rose:

*HUGGS & HUGGS*

For a long time I wish I could hug you for real, Minx!! I believe theres loads of happiness heading your way, you surely do deserve it. Till it arives you got all of us here! These hugs aint the same as in person, but hope they make you smile, even if just a wee bit. :rose:

*HUGGS & HUGGS*

thanks honey :eek::rose:

I think a lot of it is probably down to the fact I am pre menstrual too :rolleyes:

But the hugs are lovely and yes i am hoping for happy times too :eek:

....the frustration of a bad connection, but, knowing that when we are back together, you always make it right!

Listening to Eels' Beautiful Freak' album after such a long time. Cheered myself up with some Hospital Blues though.

Being lonely. I've cried every day since Monday. The house is totally silent and empty without Mister.

video, song, something that happened, something you read, something you remembered, anything that brought tears to your eyes

A Gerber commercial that starts with a woman having an ultrasound, she looks at the monitor and says, "I take you.. as my child..." and from there are different situations of parents to be taking their "vows" to their children... to nourish you body and mind, to be silly with you, to laugh with you, to teach you to walk strong, to help you start healthy and stay healthy...

by the end of the commercial, I'm a sobbing mess... making the same promises to my unborn son.

Being a big manly man who is manly, I don't cry

I stand corrected. The first Valentine's Day card of your life will do that to a person. Tears of joy. It's been a long time since that's happened.

What made me cry today...

A comment on a video made in memory of someone I care about.

What made me laugh today....

I am still waiting for that to happen, it happened yesterday and will no doubt happen tomorrow; but today, today it may not happen

I spent yesterday crying: a mixture of premenstrual hormones, adrenaline crush and a deeper realization of what is not.

And interestingly, watching Firefly on DVD triggered those tears ... mmmmmm

(I feel guilty for crying for missing the icing on the cake when I do have the cake to begin with. I know I should only be thankful for what I do have as that is indeed a lot. Feel free to consider me an ungrateful greedy person. :eek: )

Minx
I cried for you and the things you have to endure.. I feel bad for you.. but here is a HUG you are a strong beautiful woman who I admire so much for your inner strength. HUGS

I also cried today cause today marks the 1 year anniversary of my Mothers death god I miss her..

I cried when I read the article in the New York Post about the crew from the Contenential Flight 3087... sad sad sad..

Back