What moved/made you cry today?

Huh? What were you saying? I'm not listening. :heart:
I love every little inch of you, even that one on your leg.

You know I mean that there are not enough superlatives to describe you!!! LoL

I love every single inch of you my darling...*winks*

I know you know it, I heard you singing it when you thought I wasn't listening. So sing it again Sam.

I Love You too.

You move me my darling __O__...Hey who's Sam!!! Oh I see...lol...A personal performance will be forthcoming...*winks*

building myself up too much looking so forward to something and then being disappointed

reading something that I stumbled on by mistake....a message from D when he was my Master :( Just brought backa whole load of things :eek:

You move me my darling __O__...Hey who's Sam!!! Oh I see...lol...A personal performance will be forthcoming...*winks*

Sam's the guy that lives down the street next to Henry.
Thank God he don't live closer, he'd hear all the screaming. :devil:

I just read that the Conservative Political Action Committee will give its annual Defender of the Constitution award to Rush Limbaugh this week.

Are you fucking kidding me? Limbaugh defending the constitution? I guess it was all that "Barack the Magic Negro" business that showed people how much he values equal rights for all. There just isn't a big enough :rolleyes: for this.

You like to see the tears rolling down my cheeks as I'm gagging don't you.

:devil:

I'll have you know I have a sore throat today, you should feel sorry for me.

Oh YES!

awwww.....poor you darling....I feel sorry for you!

discovering something by accident. Or rather it finding me.

It not fitting

The lack of any explanation

The thought that I have been massively let down by someone I loved

That I didn't warrant an explanation. Fuck. that sucks

Waking up alone, and realising how silly I am. I won't be tomorrow!

Crying would be taking it too far, but I had to retire my beloved sandals today and it was definitely a sad face Iris moment.
I feel like I should have buried them in the garden rather than sent them to the landfill.

Someone sent me a sweet message on Twitter about how kind and generous they think I am. They said that I restore their faith in humanity. So great!

Back