What made you smile or laugh today? Part IV

"Things didn't really go to the next level until I found that Luchador mask."

Oh, if I only had a nickel, Jason.

I know I shouldn’t listen in on other people’s conversations, but they are hard to avoid in public and I am not a saint.

Guy in his 20s, a regular, doing human flags and handstands in a way that makes you think ”Good form!”

Cute girl, same age group, doing barbell hip thrusts on a bench nearby.
She stands up to rest and to adjust the hoodie she uses to make the bench less uncomfortable on the back.

Guy:”Yeah, I always think that must be uncomfortable, with those benches”
Girl:”Yeah, they are pretty bad, but not much to do about it.”

And he ask if she tried the machines they had at that other fancy gym in town and the chat a bit back and forth.

Guy:”You know you are actually really pretty, could I perhaps get your phone number so we might go out some time?”

So I’m thinking ”Good form!” but sadly she answeres that she has a boyfriend and this is where he totally faceplants:

Guy:”Yeah, no worries, its just you know I have this challenge with myself… and I do this No Fuck November thing, have you heard about that?”

And my inner monologue goes from ”Good form” to ”WTH dude, just please stop talking!”.
It just got worse after that, despite her admirably trying to make it less awkward and I was terribly torn between amusement and feeling sorry for them both.

Checking out at Home Depot with three bags of fertilizer, one with the UPC facing upfor easy scanning. Cashier comes over and turns one of the bags over looking for the UPC

My goofy pets. We have a senior cat, a kitten and a dog. We very conscientiously set the proper food out for everyone's nutritious needs and they, of course, eat each other's food.

main-qimg-c82eba387220d09012239624cb40bbb3-lq

A birthday card I got for my youngest son....was about farts....he can NOT NOT laugh when anyone says anything about farts! HAD to get it for him....sure enough...he busted up laughing at the buffet! I don't care who you are...farts are funny!!! Is his creed!

Back