What made you smile or laugh today? Part IV

8BiCrgn.png

GenZ.

MissAlthea:-What! Are you going to go do your own stuff now that I’m home after being away over the weekend!?

IrisAlthea:-Gaslighting much? You decide to spend the weekend away and then I am at fault when we don’t spend enough time, when I have stuff t get done?

MissAlthea:-You’re so confused! You only think I’m gaslighting you!

The kids who work at the gym are on an 80’s bender.
I felt like I should put my panties on over my tights and wear leg warmers and a sweat band. 😂

The Welsh course on duolingo was updated and there are more lessons for me to do now rather than just repeat old stuff. 😻

Great, sunny weather. Library visit. Voting. Taking part in the almost mandatory national post-voting-tradition of having a cup of coffee and a treat, even if the bun I had was less than perfect. Checking out the new expansion to a board game I bought yesterday. Documentary film festival. Knowing I have a tasty dinner ahead.

Now that I write it all out, that’s a lot of good stuff for one day and it’s only 4 PM. ☺️

I was putting on my socks and was distracted. When I looked back, my sock was gone and so was the dog. When she returned, looking innocent, I told the beagle to bring my sock. She left and came back with a tennis ball. No, I held up a sock. She left and came back with a stuffed duck. I've looked everywhere, followed by the dog everywhere I go. No sock.

I was putting on my socks and was distracted. When I looked back, my sock was gone and so was the dog. When she returned, looking innocent, I told the beagle to bring my sock. She left and came back with a tennis ball. No, I held up a sock. She left and came back with a stuffed duck. I've looked everywhere, followed by the dog everywhere I go. No sock.
In all fairness, duck and sock sound a bit alike.

Back