Emma Peel - Lick her boots or tie her to chair ?

MarkSilver

Stag
For those who know of Emma Peel and you can decide, what would you do ? Lick her boots or tie her to the chair ? 27023974_353850508433857_1954182307882839690_o.jpg

I would do just about anything with Emma Peel! I always thought she was immensely sexy and attractive on The Avengers, and continued her sexiness in the years afterwards.

Many things I would like to do with the captivating Emma Peel, but tying her to a chair or licking her boots are not 2 on my list! One of the sexiest women on the small screen (and movie) in the 60's.

I remember watching The Avengers when I was in 6th grade.Dad liked it too. Now I wonder which part of the 'action' he enjoyed

I think you know! Not sure if she was accomplished in jujitsu, but I think we all enjoyed watching her lithe figure in that skin tight, sexy leather suit, kick some bad guys butt.! Do you think 'Steed' got any action with her after hours?!

Found this quirky S/M themed clip with Dianna Rigg, with Henry Mancini music.

Never seen that. She's so hot, still think one of the most beautiful women of the time. Unfortunately, the years have taken a toll on her looks. Nature giveth and nature .........

Never seen that. She's so hot, still think one of the most beautiful women of the time. Unfortunately, the years have taken a toll on her looks. Nature giveth and nature .........
Have to agree, one of the best looking women of all time

The sixties and the seventies in Britain were a golden age of sexy women. Diana Rigg certainly among them. All the Bond girls, all the Dr. Who girls, the Pan's People dancers, Felicity Kendall, every girl who ever lifted her skirt on the Benny Hill show, just endless. What a time to be a horny teenager, by which I mean of course 18 and 19:).

The sixties and the seventies in Britain were a golden age of sexy women. Diana Rigg certainly among them. All the Bond girls, all the Dr. Who girls, the Pan's People dancers, Felicity Kendall, every girl who ever lifted her skirt on the Benny Hill show, just endless. What a time to be a horny teenager, by which I mean of course 18 and 19:).
Let’s not forget Caroline Monroe

I loved the Avengers back in the day and have to confess lost gallons of fluid at night time just thinking about those sexy "action" girls. I had no concept of Femdom but these days would love to be kneeling before them to worship them in whatever way they demanded. Funny though in these modern times of politcal correctness not so many similar action girls exist although Jodie Comer from killing Eve scrubs up well.

Attachments

• 1711033855347.jpeg
    1711033855347.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Back