Nose - Face strap-on - mini dildo

BourbonKid94

Virgin
Hello

My wife loves, when I eat her pussy from her behind in doggy position. She gets very wet and in that position, I can bury my nose in her pussy while licking her clit with my tongue. She is pushing her pussy strong on my nose and I try to bury my nose as deep as I can, but as you can think... few more inches would be really useful.

On the market I can find a lot of face strap-on's or dildo-mouth gag, but I wonder if is there any strapon that can be attached to nose (just like cock sleeves) with lenght about 3-4 max 5 inches?

I would lick her clit and penetrate her behind at the same time. She would love it.

Hello

My wife loves, when I eat her pussy from her behind in doggy position. She gets very wet and in that position, I can bury my nose in her pussy while licking her clit with my tongue. She is pushing her pussy strong on my nose and I try to bury my nose as deep as I can, but as you can think... few more inches would be really useful.

On the market I can find a lot of face strap-on's or dildo-mouth gag, but I wonder if is there any strapon that can be attached to nose (just like cock sleeves) with lenght about 3-4 max 5 inches?

I would lick her clit and penetrate her behind at the same time. She would love it.
I think you would have to design your own nose-dildo but the chin-dildo could be used from behind if the woman was laying on her side with her top leg supported (for comfort) and then you would rest your head on her lower thing from behind and accomplish your goal of penetration with tongue on clit. Not the woman on all 4's like you want but seems like it would be quite enjoyable

Screenshot 2023-12-28 220916.jpg

I think you would have to design your own nose-dildo but the chin-dildo could be used from behind if the woman was laying on her side with her top leg supported (for comfort) and then you would rest your head on her lower thing from behind and accomplish your goal of penetration with tongue on clit. Not the woman on all 4's like you want but seems like it would be quite enjoyable
I bought the Chin dildo - we will try it soon, it's not perfect, but with small modifications it will do.

Was watching a movie with a character wearing a plague mask with a long nose that looked perfect so I started searching for long nose masks. Ironically, it looks like disney might have just what you need
Pinnochio Nose

Search for pinnochio nose costume/mask or woodpecker nose costume/mask or plague mask (there are lots of these)

PS: The movie was "Fool Me Once" on Netflix in the first 2 minutes of the movie.

Last edited:
Back