Threesome Interactive Sex Rooms

I'm completely up for swapping ends, although I prefer the lower berth.
Your initial scenarios reminded me of a perverted version of the so-called "three-body problem" in astrophysics. Astrophysicists can very accurately predict the movement of two celestial bodies around each other, but as soon as a third moon or planet or whatever enters their gravity, their interactivity and orbits become entirely unpredictable. I'm guessing we'd have the same problem if we were in room 3 together. Especially if we were all hammered on Rye and Ginger Whiskey 69. 🤣

WOW! That looks like so much fun. Did his cock accidently slip into your mouth?
Many times.

I was in the habit of curling my tongue around his cock as he fucked my wife, would often jam my tongue as far up her puss as I could reach to share their fucking. For a while to my surprise and delight he started dropping his cockhead down into my mouth after he'd cum and rested a bit, and I absolutely loved taking it into my mouth and gently sucking the slime of his jizz and my wife's juice off it, but eventually Ginger noticed when she would undertake the same pleasure that his cock had already been cleaned. She complained that she regarded that as her treat, not mine, and I had to concede.

Feeling his balls slapping my forehead, nuzzling my nose into them, and being occasionally tea-bagged were other pleasures from this activity I never got enough of.

I've set up three rooms, each with a glass door to encourage browsing, and inside each room are a naked woman, and a naked man with an erection.

Behind door number one is a man, specially picked for possessing an extraordinarily long penis. He's standing behind a woman, pressing his erection up against her ass with his dick stuck between her legs, and a good four inches of head and shaft are sticking out her front, cradled in a lovely pair of moist labia. Visitors are encouraged to enter and suck on his cock and her pussy to their heart's content.

Room number two contains a man lying on his back on a bed. Straddling his legs in the cowgirl position, the lady can be seen rising and falling on his hard cock. Visitors are encouraged to crawl onto the bed behind her and press their face, mouth and tongue into the lady's ass and stuffed pussy as long as they would like.

Inside room number three, the naked couple is engaged in doggy sex; the visitor may slide under the lady in a 69 position and enjoy eating her as she's being fucked. The resulting creampie is an available edible option at no extra cost.

Which room would you prefer?

#3 please!

I've set up three rooms, each with a glass door to encourage browsing, and inside each room are a naked woman, and a naked man with an erection.

Behind door number one is a man, specially picked for possessing an extraordinarily long penis. He's standing behind a woman, pressing his erection up against her ass with his dick stuck between her legs, and a good four inches of head and shaft are sticking out her front, cradled in a lovely pair of moist labia. Visitors are encouraged to enter and suck on his cock and her pussy to their heart's content.

Room number two contains a man lying on his back on a bed. Straddling his legs in the cowgirl position, the lady can be seen rising and falling on his hard cock. Visitors are encouraged to crawl onto the bed behind her and press their face, mouth and tongue into the lady's ass and stuffed pussy as long as they would like.

Inside room number three, the naked couple is engaged in doggy sex; the visitor may slide under the lady in a 69 position and enjoy eating her as she's being fucked. The resulting creampie is an available edible option at no extra cost.

Many times.

I was in the habit of curling my tongue around his cock as he fucked my wife, would often jam my tongue as far up her puss as I could reach to share their fucking. For a while to my surprise and delight he started dropping his cockhead down into my mouth after he'd cum and rested a bit, and I absolutely loved taking it into my mouth and gently sucking the slime of his jizz and my wife's juice off it, but eventually Ginger noticed when she would undertake the same pleasure that his cock had already been cleaned. She complained that she regarded that as her treat, not mine, and I had to concede.

Feeling his balls slapping my forehead, nuzzling my nose into them, and being occasionally tea-bagged were other pleasures from this activity I never got enough of.
Pleasures I can only dream of. Did she at least let you clean her?

I was reading this and went it's number one, easy choice... that is until I read the last line in number three

Tough call. If door number 2's lady was reverse cowgirl so I could suck her clit and play with his balls as they fucked, it is about HER pleasure right? So having her clitoris to pleasure rather than her ass might be optimal.

Door number 3 is very appealing but seems more like "waiting" for the creampie reward than participating.

Number 3, the free creampie swung it.

Back