Double penetration: Your experience with it

OK well I'm not a woman but I DP my wife with toys and myself often. She really enjoys it and she tends to cum/squirt more when she's really stuffed. We've put our bbc in her ass and me in her pussy and it drives her nuts. Not to mention the vibrator on her clit.

i've done this with women as well. sometimes they suggested it. love it. not many squirt, but the "cum face" i see them have over and over is amazing.

Despite having a very wild early 20s, anal is something that I didn't try until I was almost 30, and the very first time I tried anal was in a DP with my husband and his friend. Once I did try it, I kicked myself for not having done it sooner. There's just no feeling like having both holes filled at once.

My first experience with DVP was amazing. I was on the bottom, she was on top of me as we kissed, the other guy entered her pussy from behind. The feeling of feeling his cock slide against mine while being squeezed together by her pussy was unbelievable! The most memorable part was when he began to thrust faster, I could feel him sliding against my cock until he came. His cum was hot! I could feel it running down my cock and on my balls. I can’t wait to do that again!

Back