Double penetration: Your experience with it

Has any gal experienced this and what was it like? Please tell us your experience with it.

I have had a number of girlfriends who loved anal sex (I am slow and gentle, of course) and wanted to try a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time. Unfortunately we were never able to set this up (this was in pre-internet days) and always wondered what this was like. With a number of gals I experimented with a soft dildo in her pussy while I fucked her ass (slowly); it was wild, but not as good as the real thing I imagine.

There must be a number of challenges such as finding the right guy and the position. I would want a guy who was slow and could get the rhythm correct and listen to my instructions.

Position must be tricky with all those legs but I think if the guy was on the edge of the bed with his legs down and his cock up, she could mount him and I would have a good angle to enter her ass. Another position would be me lying face up on the bed and have her lower her ass on my cock while being face up; they our other lover would have an easy angle on her pussy.

Your thoughts?

I was one of those dumb girls who thought that somehow anal sex "didn't count" so I would only do anal the first couple of years that I started having sex. One of the guys that I had sex with during that time was a little bit older and he wanted to fuck my pussy so badly, that he had the bright idea of suggesting a dildo. He would use it on me before fucking my ass but one day, he was using it on me and I just really wanted him to fuck me so I asked him to fuck me but not to stop using the dildo on my pussy. It was so intense that we would do it almost every time after that. Finally, one day he was fucking my ass from behind, I was fucking my pussy with the dildo, and I decided I was ready to feel a real cock in me so I told him to fuck my pussy. Before I had a chance to actually take the dildo out, he was already sliding into my pussy with the dildo still in me. From that point forward, I became a huge fan of DP/DV weather by using toys or in threesomes with guys. It's such an intense feeling unlike any other. Makes me feel extra tight and also just overall slutty. And i love feeling like a slut.

I was one of those dumb girls who thought that somehow anal sex "didn't count" so I would only do anal the first couple of years that I started having sex. One of the guys that I had sex with during that time was a little bit older and he wanted to fuck my pussy so badly, that he had the bright idea of suggesting a dildo. He would use it on me before fucking my ass but one day, he was using it on me and I just really wanted him to fuck me so I asked him to fuck me but not to stop using the dildo on my pussy. It was so intense that we would do it almost every time after that. Finally, one day he was fucking my ass from behind, I was fucking my pussy with the dildo, and I decided I was ready to feel a real cock in me so I told him to fuck my pussy. Before I had a chance to actually take the dildo out, he was already sliding into my pussy with the dildo still in me. From that point forward, I became a huge fan of DP/DV weather by using toys or in threesomes with guys. It's such an intense feeling unlike any other. Makes me feel extra tight and also just overall slutty. And i love feeling like a slut.
And I love reading about it 😍

Before I had a chance to actually take the dildo out, he was already sliding into my pussy with the dildo still in me. From that point forward, I became a huge fan of DP/DV in threesomes with guys. It's such an intense feeling unlike any other. Makes me feel extra tight and also just overall slutty. And i love feeling like a slut.
I have a fetish for DVP. One of my stories here on Lit culminates in a DVP.
https://literotica.com/s/more-than-just-friends-6

We had a big toy (girthy, about 8 inches) that she used to ride while sat across me, with my cock slowly going a couple of inches into her arse.

Plenty of roleplay options there including she's riding someone and I am DPing her from behind, she closes her eyes, I don't penetrate and she pretends she's cheating, etc.

In terms of actual DP, we've discussed it and she would be okay with it as part of a couple swap. I'm not bothered which end but she said mouth and pussy would be the two holes to be used.

Not a woman either but have enjoyed DP many, many times with three different female partners.
Toys are OK but nothing beats a couple of cocks pleasuring a woman. Double vaginal was our go to for years.
The right position is sometimes elusive, but where there is a will there is a way! :cool:
Want to know more, PM me.

In terms of actual DP, we've discussed it and she would be okay with it as part of a couple swap. I'm not bothered which end but she said mouth and pussy would be the two holes to be used.
I'd definitely be OK with either end. My wife, or any woman I've ever been with, have never even discussed it. The couple of times I vaguely alluded to it, my wife either expressed disgust or completely ignored it.
Not a woman either but have enjoyed DP many, many times with three different female partners.
Toys are OK but nothing beats a couple of cocks pleasuring a woman. Double vaginal was our go to for years.
The right position is sometimes elusive, but where there is a will there is a way!
DVP is so erotic - the best of both worlds. I can't even mention it without feeling stirring in my loins. With my cock sliding against another cock in a warm wet pussy, I'd probably cum so quickly that the experience would be over way too soon. But I wrote about it in a story I published here on Lit
https://literotica.com/s/more-than-just-friends-6

We find it works best if one of them lays down. I straddle his hips and ride him. He spreads his legs and makes room for the other guy to get behind me.

It works well because the guy on the bottom kind of holds me in place for the guy working into my ass. This is a bit intense sometimes. The guy in my ass usually directs the motion. Kinda rocks us all. It takes a bit of trial and error.

We find it works best if one of them lays down. I straddle his hips and ride him. He spreads his legs and makes room for the other guy to get behind me.

It works well because the guy on the bottom kind of holds me in place for the guy working into my ass. This is a bit intense sometimes. The guy in my ass usually directs the motion. Kinda rocks us all. It takes a bit of trial and error.
Im wondering,are the guys any or at all attracted to or bisexual in any way? I cant help but wonder if they get off in any way another mans cock rubbing against each other with only the thin wall of flesh between the two cocks. If not, would it add to the erotic nature of this encounter. Im asking for a friend 😏😁.

Im wondering,are the guys any or at all attracted to or bisexual in any way? I cant help but wonder if they get off in any way another mans cock rubbing against each other with only the thin wall of flesh between the two cocks. If not, would it add to the erotic nature of this encounter. Im asking for a friend 😏😁.
They don't identity as bisexual and they would absolutely deny it if asked, but they totally enjoy the feeling. As long as we don't talk about it, it's fine.

After a pegging from a GF, we switched, I put on the dildo and harness, and DP'd her myself.

Other than that, I've had the MMM threesome, and the FFM threesome, but never the MFM.
I guess the MGM goes on the bucket list.

I believe there are lots of things that guys like that they would deny having any interest in.

Personnellement je ne nie pas fortement apprécier que ma "queue" soit en contact direct avec une autre "queue" dans un trou ou seulement séparé par une trÚs fine paroie quand on est dans chacun son trou.
Mais il est vrai aussi que je suis bi et que j'adore aussi limer un trou plein de sperme.
Pour madame les positions préférée sont un mec en dessous qui baise sa chatte , pour cela elle doit rester un peu au dessus et pas se coucher sur lui sinon il devient passif. Et un autre gars qui l'encule.

Wow how often do you do that?

The right position is sometimes elusive, but where there is a will there is a way! :cool:
Want to know more, PM me.
You are so right - nothing beats two cocks in the same pussy. That was always on the menu for my wife and me and our threesome partner Mario during our weekend visits. It worked best in the morning when both of us men had morning wood, as there's quite a bit of jockeying around to get that second cock into that stuffed vaginal opening.

But the pleasure to be had for all three of us was wonderful. Ginger got that stuffed feeling, two hard men concentrating on HER, and we men were essentially fucking each other's cocks in the warmest, wettest, tightest pleasure cave imaginable. Our orgasms were never long arriving, always simultaneous, not by design but because it couldn't be any other way.

And then I would claim my usual treat of creampie, these times a triple layered pie.

The closest thing to heaven.

You are so right - nothing beats two cocks in the same pussy. That was always on the menu for my wife and me and our threesome partner Mario during our weekend visits. It worked best in the morning when both of us men had morning wood, as there's quite a bit of jockeying around to get that second cock into that stuffed vaginal opening.

But the pleasure to be had for all three of us was wonderful. Ginger got that stuffed feeling, two hard men concentrating on HER, and we men were essentially fucking each other's cocks in the warmest, wettest, tightest pleasure cave imaginable. Our orgasms were never long arriving, always simultaneous, not by design but because it couldn't be any other way.

And then I would claim my usual treat of creampie, these times a triple layered pie.

The closest thing to heaven.

C'est en effet, et je le pense sincĂšrement, plus agrĂ©able pour tous que les "queues" soient dans le mĂȘme trou.

Back