Threesome Interactive Sex Rooms

I've set up three rooms, each with a glass door to encourage browsing, and inside each room are a naked woman, and a naked man with an erection.

Behind door number one is a man, specially picked for possessing an extraordinarily long penis. He's standing behind a woman, pressing his erection up against her ass with his dick stuck between her legs, and a good four inches of head and shaft are sticking out her front, cradled in a lovely pair of moist labia. Visitors are encouraged to enter and suck on his cock and her pussy to their heart's content.

Room number two contains a man lying on his back on a bed. Straddling his legs in the cowgirl position, the lady can be seen rising and falling on his hard cock. Visitors are encouraged to crawl onto the bed behind her and press their face, mouth and tongue into the lady's ass and stuffed pussy as long as they would like.

Inside room number three, the naked couple is engaged in doggy sex; the visitor may slide under the lady in a 69 position and enjoy eating her as she's being fucked. The resulting creampie is an available edible option at no extra cost.

Which room would you prefer?

Well, you make choosing hard, but if I could only afford one, I might be forced to choose 3. I love 69, and I could hope that his cock would slide out occasionally and into my mouth.
From personal experience I can assure you that will happen. I had to test each room to check that they were functioning properly.

I've set up three rooms, each with a glass door to encourage browsing, and inside each room are a naked woman, and a naked man with an erection.

Behind door number one is a man, specially picked for possessing an extraordinarily long penis. He's standing behind a woman, pressing his erection up against her ass with his dick stuck between her legs, and a good four inches of head and shaft are sticking out her front, cradled in a lovely pair of moist labia. Visitors are encouraged to enter and suck on his cock and her pussy to their heart's content.

Room number two contains a man lying on his back on a bed. Straddling his legs in the cowgirl position, the lady can be seen rising and falling on his hard cock. Visitors are encouraged to crawl onto the bed behind her and press their face, mouth and tongue into the lady's ass and stuffed pussy as long as they would like.

Inside room number three, the naked couple is engaged in doggy sex; the visitor may slide under the lady in a 69 position and enjoy eating her as she's being fucked. The resulting creampie is an available edible option at no extra cost.

That’s a tough decision, all three are sexy. But I’m an engineer and determined to figure it out!

Two I think would be tough physically because if you’re on your back or stomach it would be hard to eat her because she’s moving up and down so you couldn’t maintain a lip lock on her ass or pussy.

One is intriguing because the guy’s cock must be about a foot long. Quite a bit more than a mouth full but getting in the way of her labia and ass.

Three is the optimal solution. In the 69 position the lady could suck my cock, I could lick her labia and ass, and if his cock slips out occasionally, I could give that a lick also and put it back in. Plus I would get to eat a fresh creampie for desert! Win/win situation!

Last edited:
That’s a tough decision, all three are sexy.

Two I think would be tough physically because if you’re on your back or stomach it would be hard to eat her because she’s moving up and down so you couldn’t maintain a lip lock on her ass or pussy.

One is intriguing because the guy’s cock must be about a foot long. Quite a bit more than a mouth full and getting in the way of her labia and ass.

Three is the optimal solu

That’s a tough decision, all three are sexy. But I’m an engineer and determined to figure it out!

One is intriguing because the guy’s cock must be about a foot long. Quite a bit more than a mouth full but getting in the way of her labia and ass.

Three is the optimal solution. In the 69 position the lady could suck my cock, I could lick her labia and ass, and if his cock slips out occasionally, I could give that a lick also and put it back in. Plus I would get to eat a fresh creampie for desert! Win/win situation!
Number one is the only one I've never done or seen done, although I've seen drawings of it. I should have added that not only would the male have an unusually long dick, but the lady's legs and ass would be on the slim side.

Number two is something I've done often, and of course I wasn't on my back trying to get my mouth on the pair's active genitals. I was leaning forward between their legs on my front, my face buried in my wife's ass and licking the man's hard cock as it alternately plunged into and retreated from her pussy. I have a great photo of us engaged in this delightful pursuit but can't post it here.

Number one is the only one I've never done or seen done, although I've seen drawings of it. I should have added that not only would the male have an unusually long dick, but the lady's legs and ass would be on the slim side.

Number two is something I've done often, and of course I wasn't on my back trying to get my mouth on the pair's active genitals. I was leaning forward between their legs on my front, my face buried in my wife's ass and licking the man's hard cock as it alternately plunged into and retreated from her pussy. I have a great photo of us engaged in this delightful pursuit but can't post it here.
Ok, that makes it a bit clearer and more palatable.

Still, for me it’s optional 3. I’m a fan of doggy style, the fact that I would be getting a blowjob AND have access to both her holes, his cock AND a dripping creampie is too good to pass up!

Number 3 has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. One would also be really hot, but two might be a little tricky.

Number 3 has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. One would also be really hot, but two might be a little tricky.
Number two...
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/17x3...l-11.jpg?rlkey=bnhgsk4j299xxbydp45dz1e9e&dl=0

I would have to say that room number three would be most appealing to me. And I would gladly take the cream pie option.

Now, how's that recipe for our Rye and Ginger 69 Whiskey coming along? 😆

Back