Strapon starter

MrRandyWatson

Literotica Guru
My girlfriend and I are very interested in me taking a strapon. She loves doing it and I want it badly, but there are a few barriers.

First off, we own a strapon, but the dildo is too big for my virgin ass, and I bought it before I met her and it was first worn by another woman. I’d like her to have her own.

Second, I need training to take it up the ass. A thick 8-inch dildo is obviously too much.

How big and thick should I start with, how big can a person safely be trained to take, and are there preparations I should make to clear my ass out? (Douching, fiber supplements, changing my diet, etc.)

I’d like to start soon, and if butt plugs are a good start, I can start using them, but I get concerned they’ll get stuck in there so I need a way to calm those fears as well, perhaps tying a chain on them I can use to pull the thing out.

My girlfriend and I are very interested in me taking a strapon. She loves doing it and I want it badly, but there are a few barriers.

First off, we own a strapon, but the dildo is too big for my virgin ass, and I bought it before I met her and it was first worn by another woman. I’d like her to have her own.

Second, I need training to take it up the ass. A thick 8-inch dildo is obviously too much.

How big and thick should I start with, how big can a person safely be trained to take, and are there preparations I should make to clear my ass out? (Douching, fiber supplements, changing my diet, etc.)

I’d like to start soon, and if butt plugs are a good start, I can start using them, but I get concerned they’ll get stuck in there so I need a way to calm those fears as well, perhaps tying a chain on them I can use to pull the thing out.
You need to start small and work your way up. Butt plugs are a good way of opening your arse up. Use plenty of lube, and build up the amount of time you are made to wear one. As your arse becomes used to one size, move onto the next size. Fingering and fisting are also good training. Good luck with your training. It's good that you both want this. I hope that you'll be getting the pegging you want before too long.

You may be confusing 'too big' with not enough lube, or patience.

If you want something easy, then by all means something smaller seems like your preference. However the struggle is part of the reward in my opinion, that's not to confuse struggle with pain. Someone skilled in these matters could make that 8" toy disappear inside of you on your first outing with the proper motivation and desire.

Obviously cleaning yourself out, unless you enjoy what would otherwise clearly be a messy result.

I'm no expert, but butt-plugs aren't enjoyable to me. I realize there are different styles and sizes, but the traditional-shaped plugs have that taper which allows eventual entry, but on the way back out, well that's a much different taper. Also, you have to consider how long the plug will remain inserted and how well whatever lube you used will hold up for that amount of time. Also, I've read accounts of someone using a silicone plug, with a small enough base that allowed for the toy to fully enter the persons anus. Imagine explaining that in the emergency room.

'I was changing a lightbulb while naked, and I fell off the ladder I was balancing on and landed on the buttplug..' :)

Back