How to masturbate together online

Learn the other person. Push there limits slowly and then break the limit. When it happens everyone cums hard
Depends on how they’ve expressed those limits. I never push anyone’s hard limits. They are hard limits for a reason. Now soft limits….

Virtual tools, such as FaceTime, Skype, Google chats, Kik, work. It sort of like a virtual mutual masturbation session.

But I’ve also had some kinky and fun role-plays just using messages here on lit.

Enjoy!!
I’ve had fun on chat here too. It’s just a little clunky, you essentially have to refresh to see if the other person has responded. I prefer kik or Skype, kik isn’t completely interactive but enough for the fun I’ve had both sexy and kinky

I haven't found anything that works even remotely well on phone. Some claim to have supporting apps, but they either don't work or have extremely limited functionality. If you know of anything good for phone, please share :)

I've played quite a few different sex games over the years. For multiplayer interactions, a few of them stand out:
1) Yareel, free, browser based, fairly simple. Bad graphics and limited interaction possibilities - but can be ok to try out the genre
2) IMVU, can easily be enjoyed for free, requires a small download and install. Graphics are not great. Tons of options for interaction - much of it player generated.
3) Achat, requires payment or good friends to enjoy in the long term, requires a larger download and install to windows PC. Graphics are amazing and the interaction is very very good. There is a 3-day free trial that can provide a fun weekend if not more.
Have you tried 3dxchat? It’s not available on a phone app, only on PC. But the graphics are very good and the social interaction can be as simple or as deep as you allow. There are many players from around the world

I’ve had fun on chat here too. It’s just a little clunky, you essentially have to refresh to see if the other person has responded. I prefer kik or Skype, kik isn’t completely interactive but enough for the fun I’ve had both sexy and kinky
I use Kik sometimes

Have you tried 3dxchat? It’s not available on a phone app, only on PC. But the graphics are very good and the social interaction can be as simple or as deep as you allow. There are many players from around the world
I have, yes. The games I played were very similar to it.
A lot of people like 3dxchat, but I'm not a fan myself. The graphics are great, but there is less interaction than I like.

Someone suggested mutual masturbation via phone but all I can say is that’s a risky business. There are a higher % of weirdo’s on these sites than you even find routinely at Walmart. Don’t give out your phone number.
agree....... can type in between rubbing one out. Works just fine. Send a pic of your kitty or cock beforehand so you can stroke while looking at that pic....

I have, yes. The games I played were very similar to it.
A lot of people like 3dxchat, but I'm not a fan myself. The graphics are great, but there is less interaction than I like.
I’m glad you tried it. They have added lots of sex poses and there are many public and private rooms. My experience is that there can sometimes be too much interaction lol. There can be a lot of drama in that game, as the personal and sexual connections can be very intimate. And sometimes that leads to hurt feelings when some want to be exclusive, while others want to enjoy other partners

My favorite “little friend’’ is a vibrating wireless “bullet’’ that slips very easily into exactly the perfect spot (in contact with my clitoris). I love it that I can lay comfortably in bed…..and dial up the vibration to whatever intensity I prefer…. Then I can just lay there with my thighs clinched together for maximum internal contact and receive a guaranteed ‘no hands’ orgasm! I sleep so soundly after that….
I love my Hitachi Magic Wand mini..... gets all my clit and kitty at once. I cum so hard. And it is not wireless.

agree....... can type in between rubbing one out. Works just fine. Send a pic of your kitty or cock beforehand so you can stroke while looking at that pic....
I agree also that you should be very careful sharing a phone number. But there are many apps that allow talking and still being anonymous. And I like your suggestions of sharing too lol

I’m glad you tried it. They have added lots of sex poses and there are many public and private rooms. My experience is that there can sometimes be too much interaction lol. There can be a lot of drama in that game, as the personal and sexual connections can be very intimate. And sometimes that leads to hurt feelings when some want to be exclusive, while others want to enjoy other partners
Yep. A well know issue with all of these kind of games. Jealousy seems to come with sex no matter the venue.

The Lovense app is another option. It’s anonymous and has voice features as well as mutual toy controls.

Discord is also anonymous and has voice too. Both of these are free to use

There are also a number of different avatar sex games you can use. They provide some visual stimulation without giving up anonymity.

You’ll still need to learn one-handed typing though ;)
Yes avatars and chat rooms were the way of the past and very enjoyable as it was all based on communication and building excitement. Maybe also a current trend with new programs that I am just out of touch with.

Back