Women: do you touch yourself with a full bladder?

Yes, this is something new I've found to enhance my orgasm. If I only want a quickie then I pee beforehand. If I'm teasing and edging for a longer period of time I always have a full bladder. It's even more intense if I'm standing when I finally cum. I definitely leak a bit so I'll put down a towel.

My wife enjoys this as well. She definitely thinks that the fuller the bladder the more intense and heightened the orgasm is.

Just wondering if there are any women who masturbate on a full bladder, and which is better, masturbating when you need to pee, or on a relieved empty bladder? Which do you find heightens your orgasm?
I'm seeing a lot of great replies as to one over the other, but the why does not seem to be getting answered, and as a guy would love to know if I should get my lady tanked up or wait for her to "freshen up" when it's time. Any girl should be able to get herself a little squirt if she knows how to push her own buttons, but when that happens, is it better or not?

I'm seeing a lot of great replies as to one over the other, but the why does not seem to be getting answered, and as a guy would love to know if I should get my lady tanked up or wait for her to "freshen up" when it's time. Any girl should be able to get herself a little squirt if she knows how to push her own buttons, but when that happens, is it better or not?
Sounds interesting šŸ˜Š

Back