Women: do you touch yourself with a full bladder?

Just wondering if there are any women who masturbate on a full bladder, and which is better, masturbating when you need to pee, or on a relieved empty bladder? Which do you find heightens your orgasm?
As a man, I usually do. gives different sensation

Not for me. If my bladder is full I’m not comfortable and when I want a little ‘me time’ I want to be as comfortable as possible.

Sometimes yes but the sensations feel different. If my bladder is full the orgasm feels different but I'm also hyper aware that I'm trying not to pee. If I'm using my clit sucker and masturbating before I've peed sometimes it's very difficult to keep myself from leaking because the sucker stimulates my urethra 😂

As a woman over 55 with many internal organs surgically removed, orgasms with a full bladder often induce some emptying of that bladder.
The spasm and relax motion.

Most men I have been with don't mind at all. Even during oral.
I pride myself on good hydration.
Love to be sucking on that wet vagina today. I want all the juice you have-pussy juice, urine, and baby past all mixed together and you to worn out to get up and pee and just lay there as my sperm try to fertilize your eggs.

I have, but I prefer taking my time and enjoying myself. Doing that when I need to pee us almost impossible. I've masturbated for so long I've taken pee and water breaks because I don't want to stop but need to fulfill more than just my body's need for orgasms.

I really enjoy the sensations of my arousal becoming more intense as I tease and play if I have a full bladder.

However the more I have to go, the greater the odds of that release happening during my orgasmic buildup or during release. That's not a problem if I'm prepared for a bit of a mess while I play, but if I'm going for something quick and won't have time to spend cleaning up I make sure to go before I play.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I definitely enjoy desperation and pee play, so I love to indulge in those feelings while I'm having a bit of masturbatory fun.

Just wondering if there are any women who masturbate on a full bladder, and which is better, masturbating when you need to pee, or on a relieved empty bladder? Which do you find heightens your orgasm?
i love when women screww with a full bladder.Its easier to get them off. and i love the occasional warm pee dripping on me. Love to push in deep and hold, when that happens.

I really enjoy the sensations of my arousal becoming more intense as I tease and play if I have a full bladder.

However the more I have to go, the greater the odds of that release happening during my orgasmic buildup or during release. That's not a problem if I'm prepared for a bit of a mess while I play, but if I'm going for something quick and won't have time to spend cleaning up I make sure to go before I play.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I definitely enjoy desperation and pee play, so I love to indulge in those feelings while I'm having a bit of masturbatory fun.
Mmmm that is so hot 🔥

Back