How to cum with no hands (for people with vaginas)

celined

Virgin
I usually am in the mood. It takes a long time but doing this with a partner might help fuel you. Recently I came on a plane because my seat mate was attracted to me and didn’t shy away from that desire. After taking about politics, finance, and why we were headed to London by way of Marseilles. He revealed he was in an open marriage and is on Fetlife as a way to live out his sexual needs via being a Dom. He wanted me to be his sub. All of these things combined: smart, bold approach, and us talking so openly about sex in public has me super wet and hot. My nipples might as well have been on display they way they were so hard. Any way as we were chatting about spankings and his favorite dom activities I could imagine myself in that position just eager to please someone else. I gain a lot of satisfaction from giving others what they need and granting their sexual desires, so I thought I’d be a good sub and he wasn’t incredibly bad looking so I don’t think I would mind doing it for him either. Anyway I ended up having an orgasm on our decent and this is how:

- with all of the heat your gaining in between your thighs make sure to push your pelvic floor together activating your labia and clit
- ever so slightly move your thighs together or rub them together intentionally
- if you’re sitting press your pussy lips through our thighs onto the seats cushions and kind of swish them alternating it inbetween the seat and your thighs

This process including my insanely sensitive nipples and tingles that I always get when I feel some sexual heat through my entire body after about a half an hour or 15 mins can achieve an orgasm without your hands. I usually reminisce on some really really good sex I’ve had or dare my partner to tell me their most taboo fantasy. Either works. Let me know if it does the trick for you. I’m a pretty sensually charged woman (dfab) and have no problem cumming 10-20 times when I’m attracted to someone so it’s really weighs heavily of mutual attraction for me. What does it for you? Would love to know if this method works for any of you!

I have a sexting partner that has reported the same phenomena. She contracts her pelvic floor muscles in a pulsing manner until she climaxes hands free. Back when she was in school, if she got bored, she could easily entertain herself with no one suspecting anything

Great. Now every time I see a woman at a desk who’s intent on her work I’m going to be imagining that’s what she’s doing. 😊

I have a sexting partner that has reported the same phenomena. She contracts her pelvic floor muscles in a pulsing manner until she climaxes hands free. Back when she was in school, if she got bored, she could easily entertain herself with no one suspecting anything
Omg can we be cum sisters?

Back