How?

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
When a man takes me home with him and after the usual drink and chat; when I am naked before him and he begins his sex chat and instruction, my nipples tingle and become painful and go iron hard and they grow to about the size of ship rivets. What can I do to stop this happening as the tingling and pain distracts from my pleasure at having a big fat cock knee-deep in me? Please help. TIA.

Last edited:
Concentrate on pleasant things. Most people I have known, women especially, see sex as both pleasure and discomfort- but the pleasure overcomes the discomfort in the right circumstances so it’s worth the discomfort. Maybe tell your partner about the issue and get their help- if they kiss and suck your nipples and get you feeling better… just an idea.

Concentrate on pleasant things. Most people I have known, women especially, see sex as both pleasure and discomfort- but the pleasure overcomes the discomfort in the right circumstances so it’s worth the discomfort. Maybe tell your partner about the issue and get their help- if they kiss and suck your nipples and get you feeling better… just an idea.
Good advice, thanks for that.

Back