How to masturbate together online

There are a number of threads seeking out who is currently masturbating. If you want to do it together with someone how does that work? Do you pm them and then do a typed chat while stroking your cock or rubbing your clit? Seems like typing while stroking is a bit awkward but maybe I’m wrong. Is there a way to add audio so you can say what you are doing rather than typing? Video? As I mentioned in one of my only other posts I have an FWB and we video while stroking/rubbing, which is a huge turn on. What are folks here doing?

mastered the one handed typing technique.. if you let it build up with a good intense chat session, makes for a great edge

My favorite “little friend’’ is a vibrating wireless “bullet’’ that slips very easily into exactly the perfect spot (in contact with my clitoris). I love it that I can lay comfortably in bed…..and dial up the vibration to whatever intensity I prefer…. Then I can just lay there with my thighs clinched together for maximum internal contact and receive a guaranteed ‘no hands’ orgasm! I sleep so soundly after that….

There are also a number of different avatar sex games you can use. They provide some visual stimulation without giving up anonymity.

You’ll still need to learn one-handed typing though ;)
Can you name some of that games pls ? Are any android based for phone or meta quest 2 maybe ?

Can you name some of that games pls ? Are any android based for phone or meta quest 2 maybe ?
I haven't found anything that works even remotely well on phone. Some claim to have supporting apps, but they either don't work or have extremely limited functionality. If you know of anything good for phone, please share :)

I've played quite a few different sex games over the years. For multiplayer interactions, a few of them stand out:
1) Yareel, free, browser based, fairly simple. Bad graphics and limited interaction possibilities - but can be ok to try out the genre
2) IMVU, can easily be enjoyed for free, requires a small download and install. Graphics are not great. Tons of options for interaction - much of it player generated.
3) Achat, requires payment or good friends to enjoy in the long term, requires a larger download and install to windows PC. Graphics are amazing and the interaction is very very good. There is a 3-day free trial that can provide a fun weekend if not more.

Someone suggested mutual masturbation via phone but all I can say is that’s a risky business. There are a higher % of weirdo’s on these sites than you even find routinely at Walmart. Don’t give out your phone number.
I agree!!! I got cyber bullied. Guy located me by my phone number and threatened to black mail me. I mean like he said hed ruin my life kinda threats. I blocked him. He tried to send a message on a different number saying it was my neighbor. The message just said. Hey.. are you gay? It was a hard lesson learned.

I agree!!! I got cyber bullied. Guy located me by my phone number and threatened to black mail me. I mean like he said hed ruin my life kinda threats. I blocked him. He tried to send a message on a different number saying it was my neighbor. The message just said. Hey.. are you gay? It was a hard lesson learned.
That's terrible. What gets into peoples minds... I just don't get it.

Ya know... I referenced "phone calls" way up earlier, but without stating the obvious... don't give your phone number to anyone you don't trust explicitly.... which in an anonymous setting like this... perhaps might not be anyone at all. 🥺

That's terrible. What gets into peoples minds... I just don't get it.

Ya know... I referenced "phone calls" way up earlier, but without stating the obvious... don't give your phone number to anyone you don't trust explicitly.... which in an anonymous setting like this... perhaps might not be anyone at all. 🥺
It was from adam 4 adam app. I was stupid to send a guy my ph# to text. I was actually referred to that sight by another lit member.

Back