Dark and Unrealistic Fantasies

Believe me, I've attempted a few dark and unrealistic, unsafe and dangerous sexual acts in the past, and nothing is impossible with an open mind x One thing I've never experienced yet is Mind Control x so open to that fantasy too x x x
Mind control sounds like one of those more ethically dubious things. Fine for a roleplay with a partner or fiction but in reality, by definition it’s a non-consentual act. A bit like getting a person drunk to have sex with them. If a person is actually put into a situation where they can’t deny consent at any point then they can’t technically give it. Maybe if a pattern has given prior consent to fuck them in their sleep. That’s just a deep level of trust there I can respect.

As much as I enjoy kink, taboo, and sometimes dark erotica. Even have some mind control fantasy ideas of my own I enjoy. Consent in reality is a very, very important issue.

I think a lot about being kidnapped and forced to work in one of those Czech Gloryholes, unrealistic for any number of reasons, least of all, leaving my husband and kids to be a fuckhole for a bunch of randos but the thought still makes me incredibly 💦 and those videos are 🔥

View attachment 2310363
What if it was something you could try that was more like a hour drive away? Tell the family your going out with some friends, spend a few hours strapped up, then leave when you wanted. Becoming sort of a hobby, or is the kidnapping theme part of the excitement?
Those are not videos how the guy can look at some static picture as he’s fucking the actual woman.

The idea makes me think of a fantasy. Hearing about a gloryhole spot from friends and a person is there every two weeks on weekends. Going out one weekend to try it for the thrill. Getting my dick expertly sucked by some stranger. Waiting out in the dark parking lot to just see who eventually comes out. Shocked when it wasn’t a stranger but someone I know. They had no idea who I was. Keeping that secret to myself and knowing every so often I can go to the gloryhole to fuck their mouth without realizing I know their kinky secret.

What if it was something you could try that was more like a hour drive away? Tell the family your going out with some friends, spend a few hours strapped up, then leave when you wanted. Becoming sort of a hobby, or is the kidnapping theme part of the excitement?
Those are not videos how the guy can look at some static picture as he’s fucking the actual woman.
Oh, if it was a half hour away I’d be a slut to every cock with a $20 and love every second of it, especially if they could shoot loads on my tits 😍😈🤤💦

Oh, if it was a half hour away I’d be a slut to every cock with a $20 and love every second of it, especially if they could shoot loads on my tits 😍😈🤤💦
At a standard gloryhole. You could easily finish guys off by jerking them on your tits. Love tit cumshots when the woman rubs it over her breasts and nipples.

I just picked one hour away as sort of a premise that it would be less likely to meet someone you know. Though, maybe you like the idea of running into someone who knows you. There’s a thrill in that, too.

At a standard gloryhole. You could easily finish guys off by jerking them on your tits. Love tit cumshots when the woman rubs it over her breasts and nipples.
True, I guess though the idea of being bound and having my face there for customers to see and know.. if they know me they get to fuck me..and there’s nothing I can do to stop them (even if I hate them), turns me on 🥵🤤

Attachments

• 6F562F41-B074-4003-98CD-8C44B01EBC2F.jpeg
    6F562F41-B074-4003-98CD-8C44B01EBC2F.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 29
  • D9E0A13D-8C07-4C3B-B8BA-55928501C784.gif
    D9E0A13D-8C07-4C3B-B8BA-55928501C784.gif
    523.8 KB · Views: 28
True, I guess though the idea of being bound and having my face there for customers to see and know.. if they know me they get to fuck me..and there’s nothing I can do to stop them (even if I hate them), turns me on 🥵🤤
That is pretty hot. They’d know who you are with you having no idea - coworker, 18yo+ family member (uncle, cousin, or relative’s spouse), boss, neighbor, or teacher/staff at your kids’ school. They’d know your secret but you’d have no idea they keep showing up to fuck you when you visit the glory holes.

It’s the not knowing that’s exciting.

I fantasize about being a kept a sub sex pet by my very hot dominatrix neighbor.......available to be used for every kink and fetish of all the other neighbors who belong to the "club." Sometimes kept nude on a leash in the dungeon. Sometimes dressed sexy slutty in full makeup, club- style lingerie, and fuck-me heels for a night in the lounge bar...and back room.

That is pretty hot. They’d know who you are with you having no idea - coworker, 18yo+ family member (uncle, cousin, or relative’s spouse), boss, neighbor, or teacher/staff at your kids’ school. They’d know your secret but you’d have no idea they keep showing up to fuck you when you visit the glory holes.

It’s the not knowing that’s exciting.

Oh fuck yes, I imagine me or my husband getting to an argument with someone we hate and they retort with “well I fucked your wife’s pussy yesterday, I made her cum over and over and them I shot a load on those big titties of hers, she’s my slut now” 😈😍🤤💦

Oh fuck yes, I imagine me or my husband getting to an argument with someone we hate and they retort with “well I fucked your wife’s pussy yesterday, I made her cum over and over and them I shot a load on those big titties of hers, she’s my slut now” 😈😍🤤💦
Sooo many images running around in my brain ....being the neighborhood sissy/ xdresser slut...imagine they re all masked when using every inch of me for their every kinky fetish for the entire weekend......then leering lust for me during the week.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sooo many images running around in my brain ....being the neighborhood sissy/ xdresser slut...imagine they re all masked when using every inch of me for their every kinky fetish for the entire weekend......then leering lust for me during the week.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

7F7ADF49-A4CD-443E-B8D3-FE6864D70CEE.gif

Ugh, this would be a dream for me, being a slut to all these men and my husband never knowing 🤤🤤🤤😈😈😈

Je fantasme de servir de trou dans un Glory hole comme ça, passer des heures à me faire baiser le cul et la chatte sans que je vois qui me baise. Sentir que certains ne mettent pas de capote et se vident en moi. Mon mec est ok pour m'emmener dans ce genre de lieu mais il ne sait pas ou.

I am pure as the driven snow AND I spank myself a lot. Not mutually exclusive. But not sure that prepares me for this place. 😝
You just need a little exposure therapy babe. This time next week you’ll be posting dark fantasies about tranquing a carousel horse with special k and drilling them a new pole hole…

No I do not have any idea what that means. I’m just letting my thumbs run wild and free

You just need a little exposure therapy babe. This time next week you’ll be posting dark fantasies about tranquing a carousel horse with special k and drilling them a new pole hole…

No I do not have any idea what that means. I’m just letting my thumbs run wild and free
How…what….Those files were sealed by the court!

Man I miss the Griffith Park carousel.

Back