Her Reality and His (Closed for MoMadness and AmbrosiaCaress)

Complicated didn't even begin to describe it.

First of all, for Sable, it mattered not what he was. To her, he was Titus. To her, he was Master. To her, he was an employee. To her, he was a friend. To her, he was her protector. To her, he was the one she trusted. It was never about him being good enough for her, Sable never thought that way. Even though she dated and became engaged to Derrick, an actor as well, but no where near her caliber. Derrick had been a mistake. She had been lonely and he had taken advantage. Titus was not a mistake. He would never be a mistake to her.

But she had to keep this secret, at least for now. She was about to start filming a new movie, with a new co-star. The studio was already chomping at the bit about Sable and Randall this and Sable and Randall that. It was always about image. Titus had no issue with his image, he was a former Navy SEAL. But if anyone found out about how they enjoyed each other, that, that could easily derail her entire career. Only Bethany really had a clue, and she may not have really been that sure. It was all bedroom games to her.

But the bottom line, this had to be kept under wraps.

"I know, you are right." Sable took a deep breath. "We need to get this trip over with, and I need to get my next movie filmed and done. Then, then we can go public as a couple. But only as a couple. If anyone got wind of....... " she touched the real collar that was still around her throat... "My career would be over..."

That made her pause. She had a sudden thought, one that she had not really entertained before. Who in his life knew about his... preferences?

Wrapped in the warm towel, they stepped out of the bathroom pausing near the door, Sable turned and lifted her dark eyes to his. "I'm sorry I have to ask this, but who else knows of your preferences? In your life?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bethany was more than excited. The thought of Vegas and Dillon, that made Bethany very excited, in the pussy wet and nipples peaked kind of excited. She was going to have to thank Sable for this. In fact, since Sable was leaving for her trip tonight, Bethany thought it would be better to thank her now.

This really was a dream come true for her...

She wrapped her soft robe tighter around her petite little body and headed toward Sable's room. She was humming lightly to herself. It was all quiet at the moment, most of the other staff had left for the day, security was winding down to the evening and night shifts.

As she neared Titus's room, she heard voices on the other side of the door, Sable's... and Titus... Talking about? She stopped, barely breathing, and listened. Something about complicated, and filming and about coming out a a couple of her career would be over? Then she heard the last question...

I'm sorry I have to ask this, but who else knows of your preferences? In your life?"

It took Bethany a minute to figure out what Sable was asking. It was about his dominant games, about what he had done to her that one time.. She stepped closer to the door to listen...

She had opened a can of worms with her question, because now, as she stood there, thinking, she knew there was more they had to concern themselves with. Sable was pretty much America's sweetheart. Young, talented, beautiful. She didn't do drugs, never had, she didn't get drunk, never had, she didn't party all night and make an ass out of herself. And she had managed to keep her past hidden, her abusive father and the small fact that she shot him. Hidden from everyone but Titus.

But he had a past too. Not just in his sexual preferences. He had been a Navy Seal. Navy Seals were special Ops. Special Ops killed people. Yes, it was government sanctioned. But there were always people who would put the wrong spin on it. People who would report or exaggerate what he may have done when he was a Navy Seal. It was fine with him being her security, it was expected. But how would her fans and the press react if they knew she was... in love... with him? In love with someone who could kill, not even knowing that she had too.

This was spiraling and Sable was starting to feel control slipping again...

"What are you thinking pet?"

She looked up at him and then away. This was not the time or place to have this entire conversation. Their flight was at 9pm. She had to take this in steps. First step, find out if the gun she had gotten the picture of was hers or was she being pranked or something. The only way to do that was to dig up the gun from where she hid it. She was not looking forward to this, not looking forward to this at all. But it had to be done.

"Just about us" she managed to stammer. "I was not expecting someone like you in my life. I was not expecting to... fall in love with you"....

The only saving grace about the trip to Florida was the fact that her mother and stepfather lived there. That was not hidden knowledge, that was why they lived in a gated community with security that she paid for.

What she had not expected was the firestorm of publicity and news. She knew she was going to have to issue a statement. That would be easy enough, she would just state that she wanted to see her parents before beginning filming for her next movie. It was the only free time she would have, she had decided to take advantage of it. Once at the gated house, her and Titus could make their way to her childhood home, middle of the night of course, dig up the fucking gun and be done with it.

And she had not expected Randall to be there. That was the last thing she needed.

"What are you doing here?" she politely asked.

"You had... said you... had some family troubles... I was hoping I would surprise you and be there for support... Umm... these.... these are for you."

She had to smile at the 2 dozen, deeply red roses. They were beautiful.

"You are very sweet, Randall, thank you. It's not really family troubles. It's just that I felt the need to visit with them before we start filming our movie. Things have been a bit crazy after the SNL bomb thing. I think I just need a little normalcy. That's why I only brought one Security with me and not the usual contingent" she indicating Titus.

Randall nodded, it made sense.

"Listen, I did not mean to intrude. But let me make it up to you. If we can manage to dress down and look normal, I would love to take you out for drinks. Margaritas... At Margaritas over on the beach.. Overlooking the ocean. No one would expect us.. We can act and be.. normal... What do you say?? Tomorrow night... 8pm... I'll even pick you up in a plain old Ford..."

Sable was not sure that was the best idea, but she felt that if she did say no, Randall may think there was something going on with her and her bodyguard, plus she didn't want to cause any bad feelings, or worse, chemistry issues with her new Co-Star. As long as the dinner was early enough, her and Titus could still get done what they needed to. So she nodded, meeting his hopeful gaze with her dark eyes.

Sable was about to protest, but Randall cut her off. "I won't take no for an answer." he smiled, quite a charming smile actually.

"Ok Randall, tomorrow night, 8pm. The address is 435 South Ocean Avenue. It is a gated community, the code to get in is 8199"

He nodded.

"Now, we will drop you off at your hotel"

Randall smiled to himself once he got to his room. She needed normal.. What was more normal than dinner and Margaritas in Miami! He was smitten, he just wanted her to be as smitten with him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once Randall was out of the Limo and pretty much out of sight, Sable knocked on the glass partition. Titus opened it and looked in...

"Please" was all she said. It had been a very confusing evening, and she just wanted to get lost in his strength.

"I'm sorry Titus, I did not expect the press to get ahold of this. I will issue a statement tomorrow about simply visiting my parents before filming started.... but..." she paused, taking a deep breath.. "You were right, I should not have come"...

She hated admitting she was wrong...

Last edited:
Sable could almost see the "look" on Titus' face. She had not forgotten. There was no way she would trust her mother and step-father with any kind of sensitive information anymore. Her mother, while being quite attractive at her age, Titus would realize that she was not quite all there, thanks to the years spent as her father's punching bag of choice. Her step-father, while a nice guy, that was all he was, a nice guy. Sable did not trust him with anything, honestly. Just what he needed to know. She kept them well taken care of, even more so now, after the SNL incident and threats that had come in.

"Mom, Larry.. " she hated the word "dad" more so now than she ever had. After dealing with her real father and killing him, she swore she would never use that word again. "This it Titus. He is my head of security and, my personal body guard. He will be staying in the house with me" she paused... "in his own room of course, but it has to be adjacent to mine"

Lawrence nodded, extending his hand to the big man. He was a bit relieved to see that the man was intimidating. Titus surely could see the almost vacant look in her mother's eyes, all the more evidence of what had been done to her.

The house itself was larger than what 2 people needed, but Sable had purchased it for just that reason. She needed a place she could go and have the needed the privacy that a larger house provided. Her mother and Larry pretty much lived on the 1st floor, with a large bedroom, bath, and all the amenities. The 2nd floor had the larger Master bedroom and bath, a sitting room/den, along with 2 other bedrooms and another bath.

Once in the house, Sable gave Titus the tour. Not that he had a burning need to see what the inside of the house looked like, but because she already knew he would want to see the exits, windows, access to the backyard, all the fun things that Security worried about. There were cameras located through out, except of course the bedrooms themselves and the bathrooms.

Lastly, she introduced him to Marcus, the head of security for her parents. Marcus made it a point to be there to ensure Sable was safe and to acquaint himself with her own bodyguard/security.

Of course, Titus needed to have a chat with Marcus, so she left them be and met her parents out on the back deck, cup of tea in hand.

"How is she Larry?" she quietly asked while her mother gazed up at the stars.

"She's ok Sable. For now" he smiled wanely. He did not know all that both Sable and her mother had been through, but he was good to her mother, that was all that mattered.

She finished her tea, just enjoying the quiet, away from all the drama of California. "Look, I'm tired" given her play time with Titus before the flight and all the confusion at the airport, she was quite tired. "I'm going to turn in. We can talk more in the morning" Larry nodded... "It's her bedtime anyway" he smiled before taking Sable's mom by the arm and leading her back inside.

Sable took a moment to find Titus, who was still talking with Marcus. She quietly approached. "I am heading upstairs" was all she said. He nodded.

Once in the larger master bedroom, Sable quickly stripped off her clothes and wrapped her robe around her naked body. It had been along day. She just wanted this whole thing to be over. She wanted that gun back in her possession so she would not have to worry about it anymore. And she prayed it was still where she had buried it. If it wasn't, and that picture she had received was actually THE gun... she was not all that sure what she was going to do.

As always, when she needed to think, she stood gazing out the window. In this case, the master bedroom had a set of french doors, leading out to a small deck that overlooked the back of the house. Sable opened the doors and stepped out, enjoying the soft, very warm breeze, and the moonlight. The air felt different here, she thought, more moist, more caressing, soothing to her.....

Last edited:
"I trusted her. I mean, I know she can be a bit of a dumbass... I should have known better" Sable said, more to herself then to Titus.

"And fucking Randall didn't help."

"Listen... that is tomorrow's problem. Today's... or rather tonight's problem is what we are facing now. Draw me a map of where the gun is Sable.... I will go get it if it is there."

"I can do better than that. I can show you on Google maps." Sable pulled out her laptop, bringing up Google maps. She found and zoomed in on her old home address, 55 South Palm Ave. There in the picture, sat a small, ranch style house in pale yellow. It had a small front and side yard, a driveway to a 1 car garage. Sable zoomed down from the satellite view, showing the larger backyard that bordered a thick tree line which, if one would to follow it, lead to a stream that fed a pond down the block. Just inside the tree line, there was a large tree that had obviously come down during some storm, most likely a tropical storm of one flavor or another.

"See where that large tree came up by the roots? I buried the gun right there, in the divet caused by the tree coming up. It's wrapped in a thick black towel."

She paused for a moment, looking up at him. "The house is owned by a family with a kid. That is all I know. They bought it from me just when I was getting famous. I needed to get my mother and step-father out of there. As far as I know, it is still owned by them. It's.. what.. 11pm now, so I say go at midnight or 1am." She already knew that no matter what she said, he was not going to allow her to go with him.

"The keys to Larry's Ford Taurus are on the small table by the front door. You can take that car. It happens to be black, so that, at least, works in our favor"

She got up and did, as she always did, walked to the window, well actually the french door and stood looking out into the darkness.

"Titus, I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me. If you get caught... IF you get caught, tell them you found out what I did and were getting the gun in order to turn me in... It was my decision to kill him, you should not be involved"...

Last edited:
"Yes?"

"You will keep this phone on you at all times. If your little boy toy answers this phone again, you will regret it. As you can see, I have your gun and I know about your past. I will be in touch again soon, Sandra." The mechanical voice said and then hung up.

Titus looked down at her and as she pulled the phone from her ear... "Well...what did the voice say?"

She was silent, for a full 2 minutes, she had to remain silent. She needed to gather her thoughts, and get her wildly rising fear under control.

When she finally turned to Titus, she attempted to speak, but instead she just moved into his embrace, desperately needing to feel some kind of strength around her, because she knew her world had just changed. She had no clue how yet, but this was not good.

As she leaned into his chest, feeling his slow, measured breathing, hearing the steady beat of his heart, she managed to finally be able to speak without her voice wavering.

"He simply stated, that I had to keep this phone with me at all times, if you answer again I will regret it, he has my gun and knows what I did.... and that he will be in touch again"

She paused then. Titus knew her well enough to know there was something else. So he waited...

"He called me Sandra... He obviously knew where the gun was. He knew I'd go looking for it.. I just don't understand who, or how...." her voice trailed off.

She was shaking now, not just trembling, or quivering, but full on shaking, as if it just suddenly got very very cold in the room.

"We have no choice right now Titus" She could see that look in his eye. He did not like this at all, but worse, he had no control over it. "I'll play along, and see what he has in mind. We need to know what we are dealing with before we can really react? Right?"

She didn't like it anymore than he did. But it was what it was. The voice was most assuredly not a woman, so perhaps Bethany was not involved. Bethany did know she was once called Sandra, but that was it. She was not clever enough to pull off this ruse. It was a good thing the girl was heading to Vegas. It would keep her out of the picture for now, which was fine Sable. Thank Goodness she had NOT come on this little trip...

"We got what we came for here. I am not altering my plans. He said nothing of having to stay here or anything of the sort, so for now, we act.... normal. I have a meeting, dinner tonight with Randall, then we can head back home tomorrow. Unless you think we should stay?.. or I get another call..."

Business as usual..

Sable wondered if anything would be business as usual any more.

"We have a busy day ahead of us... Best get too it." He yawned hard as he headed to the shower. He looked at her and said, "Miss Sable... best get ready for your appointment, don't you think?"

Looking at the time, it was actually still very early in the day, it just coming up on 8am. Her meeting.. well.. dinner.. with Randall was not til 7 that evening. Laying a hand to Titus's chest, she gently pushed him into the bathroom, closing the door. She still had the phone, yes, but she lay it on the counter and "conveniently" threw a thick towel over it. Whoever this was had to know he was not going to be privy to her bathroom habits. He was not out to embarrass her, he was out to destroy her. Seeing her in the shower was not that kind of fodder, but more important, the shower water would drown out the microphone.

She said nothing to Titus, until she stripped, and with a crook of her finger, enticed him to come into the large shower with her, the warm water cascading down both of them. She was nearly as exhausted as he was. She had not slept while he was gone. She had paced the room the entire night.

"Titus" she whispered, leaning up on tip toe as he bent, her voice a soft flutter in his ear. "You are exhausted and so am I. My meeting, dinner with Randal is not until 7pm tonight. Let's shower, and sleep. We both need it to even remotely be able to think straight." ..

She could see he was about to say something, but she laid a delicate finger to his lips. Her dark eyes met his. She was scared. All she wanted right now was a couple of hours where she did not have to think about what was happening. "please, Titus, I just want to sleep, safe, wrapped in your arms. Please"....

How could he argue with that???

For Sable, it felt so good to just close her eyes, and her mind, at least for the moment, and just enjoy what Titus was doing to her. She had never felt such intense feelings before when with anyone else. And not just her orgasms, but being able to give up control, to know he was there for her, to trust someone as much as she did him. When she came, when her climax gripped her in the shower, and she fed him her sweetness to literally lap up, it was that thought, trust, that intensified her release.

For the moment, everything was forgotten..

"You ever notice how often we find ourselves in the shower?"

She had to giggle at that. He was right. It seemed they played in the shower a lot.

But another very deep yawn, from both of them, was evidence that they both desperately needed to sleep.

Wrapping a robe around her bared and damp form, Sable left the room for but a moment. The required phone was in her pocket, of course. She told her mother and Lawrence that she was not feeling well, had a headache, and was going to nap before her "date" if one wanted to call it that, in the evening. Titus informed Marcus as well.

Back in the appropriately named Master bedroom, Sable shed the robe, opting for a long, slightly oversized tee shirt. This was not her house, she did not want her mother or Lawrence or even Marcus, marching in the room and finding her naked as the day she was born. That had happened once, early on in her career, before she had moved to LA permanently, when her step-father had marched in, with some sleazy reporter that had snuck in and simply lied to her step-father, he thinking the kid was a friend. Sable had been sleeping naked. He got off a couple of shots with his digital camera, but Sable got lucky in that he was caught quickly, on grounds, and had not downloaded any of what he took, which was, really nothing. It wasn't like Sable was parading around modeling nude, she was lying in bed with a sheet over her. In one picture, a nipple could be seen, but that was the extent of it. The camera and flash drive/memory card were destroyed, Sable compensated him a new camera and a promise that if he ever did that again, she would see him thrown in jail. The kid, and that's all he really was, agree'd. But that did not stop him from telling people his exploits and bragging about the "non-existent" picture.

So, now she slept always in a tee and panties, just to be safe, at least when outside of her own secure house.

Sable laid down, looking at Titus with those dark eyes of hers, relaxing on that big, soft, inviting bed, ivory white tee dancing along her curves, accenting her darker hued skin and that mass of raven black that was her hair, those eyes just watching him.... "please" she whispered... She needed him, even it it was to just lay in his arms and sleep, she needed him, more now than ever. She had a feeling that things in her life were going to go from bad to worse...

Last edited:
Just feeling him close to her made her feel better. No matter all the thoughts going through her mind.

He pulled her into a spooning position, her ass pressed against him. He pulled her hair back gently and tucked it out of the way exposing her neck. He leaned in and whispered, "I own you... no one else..."

Sable focused on those words. She vowed, silently, that no matter what happened, she would focus on those words from him. Even as he slid within her again, his cock easily gliding into the still moist grasp of her body... it took her a minute to realize he wanted to sleep this way. This was new to her, but in all honesty, it made her feel even more his.

I own you... no one else...

Focus on those words Sable, no matter what happens. Focus on those words...

She heard his deep measured breathing and new he had fallen asleep. He had been exhausted, she knew that. She was too. She had set the alarm to wake them up at 3pm. She did not want to miss the entire day, and she had her "date" with Randall that night. Slowly, listening to his breathing, she fell asleep, in his embrace, his cock still buried within her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The alarm went off at 3pm, both of them still deeply sleeping.

It was Sable the roused first, slowly opening her eyes, stretching like a cat. She found him laying on his back and herself sleeping upon his chest, they had obviously moved a bit while they slept. He had slipped out of her, but that was ok, because she kinda liked being nestled on his broad chest, hearing his heartbeat, feeling his breathing. She laid there for a while, just enjoying the feeling, listening to that steady beat.

She went over in her mind what was on the agenda for the night. She refused to think about the voice on the other end of that phone. She would go about her day, business as usual, she really had no other choice. The ball was in his court, whoever he was.

She had not expected another... interlude... with Titus when they woke up. But, once he had her beneath him, and he slid so deeply into the sheathe of her sex, feeling as if he were penetrating her very core, she melted into it. The motion, the rhythm of their love making dance was sultry, passionate, erotic. She had locked her legs around his hips, her own rocking upwards to his to meet his thrusts.

She then pushed back on him, he rolling off her and onto his back. Sable quickly mounted him, her soaking pussy easily impaling onto his steel hard shaft. Fingers entwined, she leaned forward just a little and began rocking her hips, riding him almost as slowly as he had been taking her. Her slick fluids coating him, lacing down over his balls.. Sable's dark eyes locked in the clear blue stare that was his eyes.

She continued her slow, sumptuous dance upon his shaft, she feeling that building of heat, beginning a slow burn, languidly gliding into and over her body. She leaned down, for a moment, before the crescendo got to the breaking point, and whispered in his ear... "Always remember, no matter what, I am in love with you"... For her, it felt important that she say that now... She then let her body enjoy, feeling the trembling, the shuddering, the heat taking over, shooting thru her at like a speeding locomotive.. arching her back, she let the orgasm loose, let it take control and her pussy clenched around him as she cried out, into his hand as he had slapped it over her mouth at the last second.... Sable wrapping her own hands around his wrist and arm while she climaxed, a flood of her slick, slippery liquid soaking his cock, his balls and the bedding beneath..

But as she gasping for breath, he easily turned her to the bed, pushing her face and head down gently and lifting her hips and a mere moment later, driving his thick cock into her still spasming pussy... Sable clawed at the bedding, grabbing the pillow and moaning, crying out and yes, screaming, into it.

She felt him slam into her over and over until he drove in deep that one last time and she felt his cock twist and spasm and explode into her depths, filling her, flooding her with his own orgasm, she could feel the searing heat of his seed, his cum, spalshing the walls of her pussy, as it shot out of him, his balls emptying....

She was left panting on the bedding, unable to move, just spent. Titus coming to rest beside her, his arm protectively over her hip.

Just then... that... phone... jingled and vibrated...

Sable looked back at Titus and he looked at her. She then reached over and picked it up, and there was a text...

Tell the big guy I'm impressed, getting to bed down a superstar twice in one day! Kudos to him

It was clear that whoever that was, was taunting her. She almost threw the phone across the room, but stopped. She needed to calm down, she needed to deal with this...

DILLON AND BETHANY - Written by both MoMadness and myself
---------------------------------------------
Las Vegas Bound
--------------------

The young buck of a man walked up to the back entrance of the house at exactly 6AM Pacific time. He carried his own garment bag and suitcase with him, setting them by the front door of the home. He then walked to the guard house and met up with Dominica who was on the station and said, "Okay... Big Daddy is off..."

"You're such an ass... but a lucky one." She said as she rolled her eyes at him.

"A lucky ass that is going to Vegas baby!" Dillon said as he grabbed a company phone and spare battery, then said, "I am off..."

He walked back out of the security room and then headed over to Bethany's bedroom and quietly knocked on the door saying, "Miss. Cardigan, It's me, Dillon. Are you ready to go ma'am? We have a flight to catch..."

Bethany could only roll her eyes. "Please, just Bethany. I am not Sable!!" She paused at the door, just looking at him. DAMN he was HOT. Focus Bethany, Focus... there would be plenty of time in Vegas for those kinds of thoughts.

Her petite frame was accented perfectly by the sundress she was wearing, pink and yellow flowers danced along the soft cotton material that clung to her curves. Her slender legs were tanned, toned. The sundress allowing for plenty of freedom, as it hung just below her ass. She did know how to show off her cheer leader body. And, Bethany had spent extra time in the shower this morning making sure she was shaved bare, and that means, bare everywhere.

She grabbed her bag, she had packed light actually, pair of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, tees, and a dress if needed, along with the requisite undergarments. She's pick up anything else she may need when she got there..

"Dillon, I am more than ready" she giggled, laying her hand on his chest for a moment as she passed him. "Let's go... Vegas BOUND!!!"

When she opened that door, Dillon's eyes widened. Oh she was a fucking fine piece of meat!!! A FINE one!

He caught the case she had tossed at him with a knowing grin and walked past him to the front door... he couldn't take his eyes on her long luscious legs! Fuck he was going to fuck her senseless when he finally got her alone!

The trip to the airport was uneventful as he sat in the front with the driver and she in the back. The walk through airport security was equally uneventful. They had two seats at the front of the plane in first class. He sat next to her on the flight over and as they were served their first shots of tequila, he looked at her and said, "I have been looking forward to this. Looking forward to ... getting you alone."

Bethany downed the tequila, even tho it was early. It was a vacation and she so needed it. She could not help but notice some of the other girls on the flight eyeing Dillon. There was apparently a bachelorette party on the plane, heading to Vegas and the girls had literally stared, mouths hanging open at Dillon. They were in back, in coach, so at least Bethany did not have to deal with them staring at her handsome and HOT body guard for the entire flight.

She could only smile..

Most of the time, the guys were all over Sable, wanting to know Sable. Wanting to be with Sable. Dillion had not shown that. Bethany usually ended up with the guys because Sable rejected them. It wasn't a bad deal for someone like Bethany, who was pretty easy to bed down, but it did get discouraging.

Dillon, it seemed showed an interest in her.... HER... and not Sable. Unless, of course that was because Sable was now very close with Titus...

She leaned over toward Dillion..."Well... we're alone now"....

Dillon smiled as he felt her hand take his... and gently guide it between her inner thighs. He glanced about a moment and saw no one really paying any mind at the moment and smiled softly saying, "Daring are we?"

He let hesitated only a moment, then reached up into the overhead and pulled out one of the blankets they provided their passengers, opened it up and covered both of their waists and legs. He put her left hand under the blanket and the right over.

As she hesitantly complied, he slid his hand back under the blanket, then slipped his hand under her sundress, finding the soft fabric of her panties. He let his finger gently scratch at her lacy panties and he whispered into her ear, "Now it is my turn..."

He slid his fingers up to the top of her panties... then gently under them, finding a completely bare pussy... He watched her as she tensed up while a flight attendant walked by., but the woman apparently either didn't notice or decided not to intervene. Bethany's breath caught quietly when she felt his first finger and ring finger slide her labia lips open... and he smiled as she gasped when he let his middle finger gently roll her clit in slow circles. All the while he sat looking straight ahead staring at the inflight movie... Fast and Furious 7. All the while his finger rolled her clit so nice and very slow...

Bethany could not concentrate on the movie now. All she could feel was his finger, tantalizingly teasing her now very aroused clit. She tensed, leaning back in the seat, reclining as far as she could, letting her legs part wider, allowing him much easier access. Her bared pussy lips, labia, vulva, were slick and wet with her arousal, and the skin was heated to the touch. She let a slow almost purr slip past her lips, but she managed to keep any moaning quiet. Face and skin flush, she started rocking her hips and body slowly....

Dillon stopped moving and put his hand on her thigh speaking softly, "No. You sit still perfectly still..." He slid his hand back under and this time, his fingers slid further into her pussy, opening her hole and slithering his fingers into the second knuckle. He curled his fingers just a bit deeper and began circling nice and slow, stopping only when he heard her gasp and shiver. He backed up till he was on the G-spot once more and said, "I am curious... how quiet can you be?" He began to roll his fingers on her g-spot and the thumb on the clit... growing faster... and faster...

Last edited:
Bethany

Bethany was never known for being quiet or discreet. Not for the most part. It was one reason why Sable had her living at the house with herself. At least there, the girl was shielded from the press, who would splash her escapades all over the news if they could. Bethany tried, she really did. But often Sable knew she should have gotten herself an older, more refined assistant. But the girl was like family to her...

Dillon was finding out that Bethany was not the most quiet when aroused. She tried. She certainly tried. But, as she felt his fingers working her, the slick wetness of her sex coating him, warm, dripping, he ended up having to lay his hand over her mouth to keep her silent. When he heard the Flight Attendant approaching, he quickly leaned in and replaced his hand, with his mouth, in a deep kiss, with Bethany melted into, the Attendant passing by rolling her eyes.

Bethany had one hand gripping the armrest as she almost rode his hand beneath that blanket. The other she lifted to lace her fingers into Dillon's longer hair. His mouth and tongue tasted sweet with the tequila, and her and his lust, tongues curling around each other, caressing. It did not take long for her to orgasm, her pussy tightening and spasming against his inserted fingers, her clit pulsing and throbbing, juices spilling out to coat his hand and the seat beneath.... she adding her passionate cries into his mouth as they kissed....

The flight itself was only a little over and hour... as Bethany and Dillon broke their kiss, she whispered... "I can't wait to get to the hotel room"... "soon enough" Dillon answered with that sexy grin of his, withdrawing his hand from her still soaking pussy and licking her sweetness of his fingers...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SABLE

As always, she stood looking out the open french door, out over the pool and backyard, the blanket still tightly wrapped around her naked form.

Business as usual.. How was she supposed to do this? What did this man want from her? If he wanted money, wouldn't he have already given her his demands? If he wanted fame, wouldn't he have already turned her in? What was his end game?

She must have stood there for an hour or more, just thinking. But not only about that man, her mind kept going back to Titus, and their love making. She had never expected to fall in love with her body guard. She wished, at least for the moment, that she were just a normal girl, in love with a normal guy.

But she wasn't, she was Sable Gem. Movie Star. He was Titus Porter, former Navy SEAL and her Body guard.

Turning to glance at the clock, she knew she needed to shower and dress for her meeting/"date" with Randall.

She took the cursed phone with her into the bathroom, but covered it with a towel. She was not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her naked all the fucking time if he indeed could see thru that thing.

She took a quick shower, dried, and threw her robe on. Going thru what she had brought with her, she chose to dress down for this meeting. He was talking her to Margarita's a Mexican place that overlooked the ocean. Casual. And she did not want to be recognized. She chose jeans, and a black Rolling Stones Tee shirt that she had actually still had hanging in her closet.

She pulled her long black mane back into a pony tail. And lastly, a pair of ankle boots. With her shaded glasses, she looked like any other 26 year old, casual, comfortable. She went with no makeup, which helped as well. She was still strikingly beautiful, but just a little less recognizable. On her own cell phone she texted Randall quickly to let him know she was dressing down and he should do the same. Less chance of being spotted, especially by the press. She also let him know she was ready and he could come by at any time. It was a bit early, but that was OK with her. She was hungry, and she hoped meeting him and discussing the movie would take her mind off ... well... the other guy....

She would feel safe at least, being with her co-star and she knew Titus would, most likely, be at the bar keeping an eye on things as well.

Last edited:
~ This post was written by both MoMadness and myself ~

What was she going to do.

Sable read the text again. She was shaking and she wasn't sure if it was because of anger or fear. He could see her? Was he here? Was he seeing her thru binoculars? How the HELL was he doing this? She shook her head, indicating she was not sure what to do, as she stepped closer to Titus and for a moment, laid her head against his chest.

"I'm going to have to do what he wants" her voice was resolute. Sable lifted her head to look up at Titus. "I am in love with you, no matter what happens" she whispered, before turning and walking away to the ladies room.

Once in there, in the small stall, she stripped off her jeans and panties, pale blue lace, and pulled her jeans back on. What the hell was Randall going to even think.. she wondered.. He was going to think she was out of her mind. She read the text again, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath.

She stepped out of the ladies room, glancing at Titus, then headed outside, where Randall was waiting.

"Sorry to take so long, I just had to let Titus know what we were doing" she hesitated. Was he watching her even now? She had the panties in her pocket. With a deep breath, she reached in and pulled them out, and handed them to Randall. He looked at them, then at her, then back at the panties again.

"So, a walk on the beach you said? Ice cream?" She was stepping backwards towards the sand, pausing to take off her boots, walking in sand was always easier when barefoot....

Randall looked absolutely stunned as he stared at her panties and when she walked out onto the beach, he turned, tucked the panties into his pocket, then walked out onto the beach with her.

As she walked along barefoot, he seemed completely stumped at what had just happened and as he caught up to her, he said, "Hey... hang on..." He gently touched her arm and said, "I... I think you might have the wrong impression of me. I... here..." He reached into his pocket and said, "These are yours." He handed her the panties back.

He saw her astonished look on her face and he said, "I... really lik...."

Sable looked at the panties in her hand... Randall must be thinking she has absolutely lost her mind, giving him her panties of all things and not offering any kind of explanation. He certainly had the most bemused look on his face when he placed them back in her hands, he thinking she had some kind of skewed impression of him..

"Randall.. I..."

Her phone buzzed again... the phone.... Sable felt her entire body stiffen as she snatched the phone out of her other pocket and looked down at the text...he was surprised with how quickly she snagged it up. She looked at the message, it read, "What a slut what a slut... what a slut... Kiss him... kiss him now... I am watching..."

GOD... he was still watching her. FUCK how was he doing this. Sable looked at the phone, then at a very confused looking Randall, and the phone again. With a soft sigh, and knowing that Titus could see her, was this Titus? Was Titus torturing her? NO.. NO... she refused to believe that.. or even think that... NO... Sable reached out and let her fingers glide into Randall's hair, pulling him to her and kissing him, her moist soft lips parting lightly....

Titus saw what was going on from a distance and felt his jealous side of him growing. She was fucking kissing Randall... and she claimed she loved him?

Randall was taken back a few moments by the aggressiveness of the kiss. He then pulled her into that kiss even deeper. His eyes locked on hers a moment and he felt something... and the tension the in her seemed to melt away...

For a long time, they just kiss with the only sound was the slow coastal waves roll in.

Sable had expected to just kiss Randall and be done with it. But instead, she felt him pull her into his arms, his eyes locking on hers, she then closing hers as she let herself melt into the kiss. Her body pressed to his, she running her fingers of both hands into and threw his hair and down, along his shoulders, to rest there.

Her tongue and his own met, each exploring the other's mouth, tasting, entwining, caressing. It was almost perfect, actually, the cool sand at her feet, his arms around her, hands lightly running up and down her back, the sound of the waves only seeming to accent the intimate moment...

Sable finally had to pull back, breaking the kiss. She was almost panting. "Randall... I.." she was not even sure what to say. Did she tell him she was in love with Titus? Did she tell him about the blackmailer? Did she tell him that the kiss was a mistake? Was it? Did she tell him that she was never this forward... NEVER.....

Titus didn't see it before it happened!!!

A woman standing along the edge of the beach! She had her camera out and snapped several pictures of the two of them! He turned and barked, "Get out of here!" Had that been the spy? Could it be a woman instead of a man?

He stepped over yelling, "Hey! You... get out of here!!"

The woman didn't listen though as she pulled out a tape recorder and walked towards the couple saying, "Maria Davenport, Inquiry news, So is it true that you two are seeing each other? Inquiring minds want to know!"

Randall shifted to face the woman tucking Sable behind him saying, "Lady, you need to go away. This is a private moment!"

"A private moment is it? Rumors have been flying that you two are a couple now, being seen in public multiple times together and now that very intimate little kiss there... Can you validate you are a couple?" Maria said as Titus reached her and pulled her away from the couple.

Randall felt Sable moan behind his back and hoped that would not get misinterpreted as well. He said, "What goes on between Sable and I is no one else's business. Please. I need you to go away now."

"Sable? Not Miss Sable as she demands... and... was that a pair of panties I saw you give back to her?" The woman said as she glanced down at the fabric in Sable's hand.

"It's time you leave... NOW.": Titus growled and began pushing her back.

"You need to take your hands off me. This is public ground and I can do what I want." Maria said snapping her head up to Titus.

Randall looked back at Sable and said, "We should go. Your guard should be able to take it from here..." He took her hand and led her away further down the beach into the darkness...

Titus knew Maria was right, he couldn't kill her or hurt her, but he could also prevent her from going further. and he kept side stepping in front of Her as she tried to walk around him to go back to the couple.

Sable just wanted to get out of there. That woman, from Inquiry News had been a thorn in Sable's side for years it seemed. She was always lurking around, looking for the story, the lowdown, the scoop. She had backed off actually the last few weeks, and Sable had been grateful. Maybe she had found another famous person to harass.

But no such luck, and now, she had seen Sable's panties exchange hands, let alone the fucking kiss... WHAT had she been thinking??? Kissing Randall like that?? Not that a romance with Randall was a "bad" thing. But Sable didn't want "any" romance hitting the press. Not Titus... and certainly not a romance that was NOT happening with Randall. The problem was, as soon as the press got ahold of it, it would be everywhere, she would not be able to get away from it until after the movie filmed, and opened, and ran.

Sable looked back at Titus, but Randall was right. She needed to get out of there, away from that woman. Pushing the panties into her pocket, she turned away and melted into the darkness of the beach, getting far enough away that the woman, and Titus for that matter could not see her...

That was when the phone jingled, yet again...

I wonder who called HER???

"FUCK" Sable swore, tempted to throw the phone into the ocean waves that were even now lapping at her feet. Instead, she sunk down into the sand, shaking as she held that fucking cursed phone tight, waiting for the next taunt to come....

~ This post was written by both MoMadness and myself ~

The next taunt came just then...

I will be seeing you VERY soon...." the text read. nothing else. No demands, no requirements, nothing.

Randall saw her collapse on the sand and he sat down near her "What is going on with you and that phone? You seem... terrified of it. Is someone else trying to hurt you?"

Sable at first, did not answer. She just looked down and away, and shook her head. She could not tell him, she could not tell anyone. The only one she could talk to was... Titus...

Is someone else trying to hurt you....

His question slowly weaved through her mind. Had she told him someone was trying to "hurt" her? Had she revealed any of that to him? And what did he mean.. someone else???

Sable turned her dark eyes to Randall..

"What did you just say?... how, why would you.... think... someone was trying to hurt me? And what did you mean... someone else?"

She had gotten to her feet, and was staring down at him, shaking.

Randall glanced at her and said, "Well... what do you mean? You had that guy at the SNL thing trying to hurt you... I thought he was in jail? Was it him? Or something else? You look genuinely upset when that phone buzzed so I presume it is either that guy or someone else... but... by the way you are looking at me, then I am guessing it is not the SNL guy... "

He stepped towards her and put his hands gently on her shoulder and said, "You can trust me...Let me help you... please. You don't have to do this alone..."

Sable shook her head, stepping back. Everyone knew the SNL bomber was in custody. Something was off, not right. She had never indicated to Randall that anyone was bothering her, not that she remembered. Was she loosing her mind? Had this crazy Stalker Guy driven her over the edge?

But, she had gotten texts while with Randall, so that didn't make sense either. Something was just not right and Sable was too confused to figure out what it was.

"I don't understand Randall. I'm confused. How, did you know I was being threatened? Outside the SNL Bomber, which was on the news. But I never said anything to you about this phone and being threatened. I.. I don't understand what is going on."

She really was confused now. She desperately wished Titus were there, he would help her understand. But he was dealing with that reporter.....

Randall said, "You ... think it is me don't you? Whoever made that text.... you think it is me?"

He stepped back and looked genuinely hurt by the unspoken accusations. "The phone buzzed... you looked at it like it was a diamondback rattler. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Listen, it is obvious something is going on and it involves that phone somehow."

He reached into his own pocket and pulled out his own phone and a business card. He flipped this business card over, pulled out a pen and jotted a number down on it. A name as well... Peter Brooke. He handed it to her saying, "On the front is my number... call me if you want to me to help you. The name on the back is a private investigator that I have hired from time to time to help me out. Perhaps he can help you out too."

"I ... better go so you can work through what you need to work through." He gently took her hand and kissed the back of it and said, "I would love to meet you again another time when you are less distracted."

Sable, honestly, didn't know what to think. This stalker had her completely confused and she hated it. He also had her at his mercy, which she hated even more.

"Randall..." But she really didn't even know what to say. How could she have thought Randall had anything to do with any of this? He was an up and coming movie star. The "next Tom Cruise" is what he had been called. It was said that if the movie with her was a hit, and it was almost sure to be, he would be rocketed into superstardom much like Sable had.

He was not involved in this. Sable knew that. She'd just let herself get flustered. She let this guy get under her skin, and the reporter didn't help... never mind knowing she was being watched.

"Randall.. no... I'm sorry. I just..." she paused as he so gently kissed the back of her hand. "Can we get the ice cream? I don't want you to go, I don't want you to think that Sable, the movie star, has lost her mind. I just have a lot going on. I.. I can't explain it all, not right now... I just want to do something normal.. please"

Randall looked at her for a long moment until she reached to his hand and wrapped it with both of hers. He finally nodded saying, "Okay... I would like that." He pulled her to him in a surprising move, pinning a single hand behind her back with his own... and using his other hand, ran it along the back of her neck and pulled her into another kiss... a long... slow... deep... tender kiss...

Titus watched from a distance in utter cold silence... while the reporter slipped around him and snapped more photos of the up and coming couple in their romantic embrace.

Sable let herself be guided into that kiss once more with Randall. She let herself get lost in the moment, her one free hand reaching up and gliding slender fingers through his dark hair, her lips parting to his as their tongues came together once more, Sable leaning into the kiss. She hadn't meant to, she hadn't meant for the kiss to be as intimate as it was, and she pulled back from it, finally.

"Randall, I am not in a place right now that I can be in.. well.. that I can.. let this go any further. I really just met you, I mean, I know you, but we really just met and I... I just can't"

Sable stepped away from him. She was in love with Titus. She could not let this progress. This was wrong, and she was just vulnerable. There had been NO text telling her she had to kiss him this time. What was the matter with her. She took a quick look in the direction she knew Titus was in. She needed to get back to him.

"I appreciate you wanting to help. But I can deal with everything on my own. Let's.. just be friends.. OK?"

Randall looked down at her with a most puzzled look on his face. He said, "I... I don't understand. You hand me your panties in the restaurant in front of everyone and then you let me kiss you and now... you want to be friends?"

He stepped back clearly looking confused over all the mixed signals. He said, "I know we just met and all and no I don't want to go down that road with your panties, I am not that kind of guy... but I thought I did feel something with you. I do feel something with you and unless I am mistaken, you did to."

He realized he might be coming off kind of aggressive and he said, "I... I am sorry. You are just really confusing me. I ... I don't know what is going on... but perhaps I should leave you be for now till you get whatever it is going on dealt with. I don't want to burn this bridge with you because... I really like you... I ...want to earn your love."

His eyes widened as he said that word and backed up saying, "I... I am sorry. I mean... I want to earn you ... friendship I guess..."

"Miss Sable...." Titus said as he walked over to the scene and said, "We are going to need to get both of you out of here. That lousy bitch reporter dropped the tip that you two were out here and now the reporter vans are pulling up and people are starting to look for both of you."

The phone buzzed again... and when he watched her reach for it and look... Grab Randall's penis... then leave without saying a word. Take hairy knuckles with you.

** Please Note that the AmbrosiaCaress is also ME, this is my other Literotica name **

Grab Randall's penis... then leave without saying a word. Take hairy knuckles with you.

Sable stared at the text for what felt like a long, long time. She then showed it to Titus, she did not show it to Randall, which, by the look on his face did not make him very happy.

She shook her head. She was not going to humiliate herself, make a fool out of herself, with the press close by, maybe even taking pictures, by grabbing her Co-Star's crotch. She was just not going to do it. It was clear this nutcase wanted to torment her, in the worst way possible, but she had to show, at least try to show, that she was not that weak. She HATED being seen as weak, Titus knew that well. And he knew that look in her eye.

She just shook her had NO to Titus, before turning to Randall.

"Listen, Randall, I'm sorry if I, seemed a bit off tonight. I am dealing with an issue that I need to keep as private as possible. Please understand. I'm sorry for sending you mixed signals as well. I.. only wanted to discuss our upcoming movie, and I lost sight of that. I will trust you with one piece of information, I am in love with.. Titus, my bodyguard. I can not be in a relationship with you outside of friendship. I'm sorry. But there is so much in play here that you do not know about and I can not discuss right now. I am begging you to please be discreet. And be my friend.. That is all I ask"

She honestly was not sure what to think. He had thrown her off with his questions, as if he knew more than he was letting on. Yet she began to think it was her that was just reading things into it that were not there. Sable was too confused, and honestly, scared, to even think straight. She never should have agree'd to meet him. She needed to stay within her own trusted circle, which for her, was Titus....

She did not grab his crotch. Let the little Nutcase deal with it.

In fact, she was bold enough to text back... NO ...

She would have heard Randall's phone jingle with an incoming Text, if he had not silenced it beforehand.

Sable turned to Titus. It was clear he was not happy with the situation at hand. "Let's get the hell out of here" she whispered to him. She could see the reporter's vans coming down the main road to the beach. She turned to Randall.. "You are welcome to come with us to get out of here, and we can drop you at your hotel"....

She wanted to tell Titus. Everything in her, every fiber of her being wanted to tell Titus what was said in the phone call. But she dared not. Whoever this was, he was serious and he was pissed off.

In her mind, she went over that call again, and again, and again...

"You disappoint me. Do you think I am playing with you? This is your strike one. When you get back to your home, you will have box waiting on you. You will gather the contents of the box into a bag. There is a hotel key in it for the Chariot. You will tell Hairy Knuckles or goodie two shoes nothing, just go for a drive and go into the hotel room. You will change into the contents in the box and lay on the bed and wait for further instructions." The voice had been robotic. Obviously a voice changer device of some kind or a computer generated rendition of the caller's real voice.

Once she was in her room, she opened to box. Inside she found a Leather slave hood, a Ring Gag, Hand cuffs, Body Stockings, and Heels. Sable could only stare at them for what felt like forever, but in reality was only a few minutes. There was also a Hotel Room key for Room 269 at the Chariot Hotel, downtown Miami. She was completely white, and completely terrified, but she saw no option, no choice. He had included the picture of the gun and, God help her, the bloody pillowcase from his bed.

She could barely get the items into her overnight bag, she was shaking so badly. She had to get out of there before Titus came back from meeting with Marcus. He would NEVER agree to let her go and do this no matter what if he found out. She had to do this without his... permission, his knowledge. She hated the idea, but she had to. Before she left, she penned him a quick note...

Superman..

Your Lois Lane is in love with YOU. Please do not forget that, no matter what.
I will be ok
I will come back to you. I promise.

Lois

She left the note folded on the pillow and snuck out, palming the car keys by the door. She hoped that Marcus, who as on duty this particular night, was still busy with Titus and not watching the cameras. It was a chance she had to take.

She knew the Hotel. She had never stayed at it, but she knew where it was. Taking no chances, Sable pulled into the garage. She thought for a moment of checking what name the room was registered under, but she already knew he'd be to smart for that. But curiosity got the best of her, so using her own phone, she did check. Room 269 had been registered in the name of Sandra and Charlie Grant. Charlie.. Charles.. her father. He was fucking toying with her and there was nothing she could do about it.

With a trembling sigh, Sable made her way to the room, unlocking it, finding the light on but the room empty, and she double checked to make sure. She did not like this. She did not like this at all and she knew she was putting herself in considerable danger. But what choice did she have? If he took what he had to the police, they would arrest her. She'd end up in jail, or worse. She'd killed her father in cold blood, while he was sleeping. She could not even claim self defense. She knew it wouldn't matter what beatings she took beforehand.

She shut and locked the door. He had never said it needed to be unlocked, but that just meant that he most likely had the other key card.

Trembling, Sable went into the bathroom and did as the caller had demanded. She slipped into the form fitting body stocking, the Ring Gag, Slave Hood, and Heels. Lastly, she cuffed her own hands, but in front of her, not behind. It took all her strength to try and keep her fear at bay, but it was not really working. Laying on the bed, she closed her eyes tightly and said a prayer. She wasn't even sure what she was praying for, she just wanted to get through this. Every fiber in her being was quivering, shaking, every logical thought screamed at her to get out of there, to let him go to the cops and she just fight it legally, even though she knew it was a loosing battle and her career would be torn to shreds. She'd be humiliated, laughed at, and shunned. Her life was falling apart around her as she lay on the bed, helpless, scared, alone....

Last edited:
Sandra..
Obey...
Obey your Master...

For some reason, the song "Master of Puppets" suddenly flooded her mind. And that is exactly how she felt, like a puppet.

The gag inserted down her throat, and now.....

Sable screamed, or what could be heard as a scream, muffled as it was around that thing in her throat, when the belt struck home. The sting racing through her. Again, and again and again, as she heard it whizz through the air, heard the hard smack as it connected with the flesh of her ass. He was spanking her like a child. Like she was a spoiled child. Between the pain of the leather strikes, was the utter humiliation that flooded her emotions. And she was helpless to stop it....

FUCK.... her mind was racing.. she was trying to focus, but he was relentless with that leather belt. Her screams had turned into more gutteral cries over the gag, but he would not let up, and the burning pain was only worsening.

How, how had she gotten her father to stop beating her? HOW.. THINK SABLE THINK... SANDRA!!!! THINK....

By doing what he wanted..

What the FUCK did this guy WANT? He said he was not going to kill her, yet he saw no problem inflicting pain.. SPANKING HER like a CHILD... Why did one spank a child?? To punish.. to teach a lesson.... TO TEACH A LESSON... SANDRA YOU IDIOT...

"You have disobeyed me twice now. So the first thing we are going to have to do is show you what happens when you disobey. Now all you will have to do, is nod furiously to let me know the lesson has sunk in.."

His words hit her hard and fast. NOD SANDRA ... NOD.....

Sable did exactly that, she held her breath, held back the last cry around the gag and nodded.... NODDED to him... She got it. She got the lesson. But she swore, she would pay him back 10 fold for doing this to her.... not the spanking, not the pain... but the humiliation of treating her like this... that utter, soul shattering humiliation......

It was taking every ounce of strength Sable had to not break down in the middle of what was happening to her.

She was Sable... Sable Gem.... movie star... millionaire... beloved my so many. But right now, right here, she was Sandra Grant again. Weak, scared, and completely out of control with what was happening to her. The last time she felt this out of control, she had shot her father 3 times in the head, just to gain control back.

"All you have to do... is swallow my seed... every drop... Can you do that for me?"

She was at his mercy right now. She had no options. She could not even try and reason with him, with that ring gag holding her mouth open, she had no way of speaking. What would she say if she could? Beg him to not make her do this? Bribe him with money? Tell him she was going to someday cut off his cock and balls and shove them down his throat and watch him choke to death? ....

Or maybe she'd just shoot him. Like she did her father.

But she had none of those options right now. Her only choice here, and it really was not a choice at all, was to take his cock into her mouth and do exactly what he wanted, pleasure him and swallow his seed.. so she slowly, ever so slowly, nodded her head, tendrils of her raven black hair falling over her shoulder.

Sable had never seen a "Prince Albert" before, so the sensation she felt when his cock pushed into her open mouth, was different to say the least. With a low moan, she took his length into the back of her throat. Unable to close her lips around him, her tongue did most of the work, slipping wetly along his shaft, feeling every vein, every bump, tasting the slight saltiness of his skin...

She closed her eyes, trying to fight the humiliation she felt at being forced to do this. Her tongue twisting and swirling around his length, she moving her head, in fact her whole upper body started to seductively rock, sway, to the rhythm she now had as she swallowed him.. her saliva coating his cock, every thrust into her mouth allowing that same slickness to begin to lather his balls.

Last edited:
A collar. He had put her in.. a collar. Just the thought of it, feeling it around her throat, made her sick. But she had no way of fighting back, she had allowed herself to become completely helpless and at his mercy. He had even made the point of controlling her breathing, which to Sable, meant her very life, despite what he had said about killing her, he could if he so chose to and she knew that. She had no choice. It was either this or... jail.. She had to fight the total and absolute despair she was feeling. This was all her fault. She had killed her father. She had made the mistake of burying the gun. How had this guy, this monster, found it? HOW?

"I think it's time we play another game.... A game in which you get to make a pretty choice... So... you have a choice... if you lay on your back and spread your legs, you are choosing for me to fuck that tight looking pussy... but if you get on your knees ass up, it is your ass I am taking tonight.... So... slave... What is it going to be? The pussy... or the ass...."

Sable could not help it, she started to cry under the hood. She was not sobbing, not wailing, just the tears that spilled from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. How could she make this choice? How? If she let him fuck her, she would be betraying Titus. And Sable was in love with Titus. But she'd never had anal sex before, and just the thought terrified her.

She could not see him through the hood. She could not beg him for mercy, to not force her to do this, because the ring gag effectively silenced her. She shook her head no, but all that did was cause him to grab the collar and pull her roughly closer to him, where he repeated her choices thru gritted teeth...

If you lay on your back and spread your legs, you are choosing for me to fuck that tight looking pussy... but if you get on your knees ass up, it is your ass I am taking tonight.... So... slave... What is it going to be? The pussy... or the ass...."

She hung her head, her body starting to tremble, even her breathing was shaking.

She slowly climbed onto the bed, on her knees, and lowered her head to the soft mattress, her hips and ass up. She had made the choice to suffer thru his taking her virginal ass and the pain that would come with that, then betraying Titus and her love for him and letting him fuck her pussy. She closed her eyes tightly, praying she could endure, praying she could deal with what he was about to do to her.. the tears that still flowed from her eyes, falling to the bedding where her head rested....

Last edited:
Sable could not have told anyone, if anyone knew what was happening and asked, when, what he was doing to her went from pain, humiliation and shame, to pleasure, desire and lust.

Her screams of pain echoed into that hood, and into the bedding her head was pinned against, and pain is what she felt when he took her virginal ass, when he violated her so completely, so slowly, inch by agonizing inch, he pushed his length into her and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her body tensed, shook, her cries deepened, became more guttural, from the very depths of her. She had closed her eyes, even behind the hood, wishing she were anywhere else, wishing she were with Titus.. NO NO.. Titus would not do this to her, he would NOT....

Pain....

It started out as pain...

Before desire took over. Sable did not want to feel desire. She did not want to feel pleasure. She forciably willed her body to NOT react. But her body was having none of that. React it did. A flood of slick fluids filled and coated her sex, a heat, a flame, began burning in her belly, her core. Her trembling increased, her breathing deepening, her sobbing, and she was crying, mingled with moans of passion that would not be denied.

He was balls deep into the one place she never wanted to explore. She felt pain, a deep aching as he pulled back and thrust forward again and again, yet, again, her body reacted, to his invasion, to his manipulating her clit and....

"I have to admit... after this ass... I have to know..."

Sable twisted, writhed and called out as best she could with that gag on when his cock thrust, hard and deep, into the grasp of her soaking wet pussy. NO.. NOOOOO.... she was shaking her head, feeling the cold dagger of betrayal to Titus with every plunge of his steel hard cock into her willing, wet, begging pussy.

"I am your owner now. All your holes are mine... now let's see if I can make you cum... even under these conditions..."

When did pain and humiliation become desire and lust? When did shame and helplessness become pleasure?

Pleasure

It was right there, on that bed, bound, hooded, ass and hips up in the air, her head pinned to the bed, being fucked by a stranger. Sable careened over the abyss of her climax, her body giving the absolute and ultimate betrayal... her pussy clenching but his cock was not buried in her sex, no... his thrusting cock, was deep within her ass and as she came the muscles tightened like a vice and contracted. She felt her own juices spilling out of her soaking, flooded pussy, dripping from her when he finally pulled back and impaled her sex once again, making her scream out amid her orgasm.... Yet her body quivered, as if begging for more. The sensations that rocketed through her were like nothing she had ever felt, the stimulation sending jolting shockwaves over and through her again, and again, and again...

"You DO like it up the ass... don't you?"

Sable shook her head almost violently as he laughed in her ears... no no... what the hell was happening to her...

"Let's find out"

Pain and Pleasure

She fought, with her body and her mind, to resist what he was doing to her. She was crying, and screaming out into the hood, but her body, ultimately, again, betrayed her, taking her to that precipice of a climax and shoving her violently over.. three times... for him.. 3 times her body shook, twisted, convulsed, sending waves of pleasure and shame cascading through to her very core.

When he was finally done with her, she lay on the bed, his seed, spilling out of her... she was panting... shaking...

If she could have spoken, she would have begged him to please let her go home...

Last edited:
Once she heard the door close, Sable counted to 10, and turned around, leaning back against the wall and sinking slowly down until she was on the floor. She was confused, ashamed, humiliated, and she had to sit there and wait for the ice to melt enough before she could even get out of the cuffs, and hood. His words were repeating over and over in her head.

Slave, Master, When I call on you, you will come to me, Cum for your Master....

Sable sobbed on the floor. All she wanted to do was go home. Go home and forget. But she would never forget. How could she forget what he had done to her, what he was going to do to her in the future.

When I call on you, you will come to me

Those words made her tremble... Made her stomach twist... Made her sex... wet... Made her heart beat faster.

What was the matter with her?

Twenty minutes later, she was finally able to get that damned key out of the ice and free herself. The first thing she did was get that gag out of her mouth and use the hotel mouthwash to do her best to wash his taste out of her mouth and throat. He had made sure to shower and cleanse her thoroughly, almost like she was a dirty whore, and that was exactly how she felt. She had to pause, more than once, to try and gather her emotions and get them in check before she was finally able to get dressed and get to the car.

Even in the car, she sat and cried again, until she could fight to get the tears to stop. She hurt, deep inside, not just physically, but emotionally. Reaching into her bag to get her cell phone, she found the envelope that he had mentioned. And Sable remembered him talking about, a little girl. Opening the envelope, it was nothing more than a picture of a little girl, her name written on the back, Marianna... the girl had to be all of maybe 6 years old, holding the hand of what looked like her grandmother perhaps. Sable had no clue who this child was or why MrX seemed to think she was tied to her in any way.

She tucked the picture and envelope back into her bag and started the car. The sun was just coming up, the sky just beginning to lighten. She had been there all night. Slowly, Sable drove back the the gated Miami house of her parents, well, her mother and step father, pulling into the back driveway entrance and parking the car. With a slight hiss of pain, she was so sore, she got out and made her way into the house. Her mother and Step-Father were still asleep. She could only hope that Titus was too... She was not sure she could even face him right now....

Titus was awake of course. She knew, deep inside, that he would be. He caught her eyes and she tore hers away. She could not even look at him right now. She just wanted to sleep. Sleep and forget what had happened to her. But getting past him was impossible, given what she had been through.

Sable found herself in his arms, being carried up to her room, gently laid on the bed. "Titus... I...." but she could not. She could not tell him. He, MrX, would know. How would he know? Was it the phone? Was it something else? She was so confused, her thoughts were twisting, making no sense. And the little girl? Who was the little girl? It was more than obvious that he thought or knew that the little girl was important to her, but Sable was completely clueless as to who or why. What was she missing in this equation?

He offered her the cool water and Sable gratefully drank it, letting the refreshing taste calm her some.

"Let me take care of your injuries."

She wanted to tell him. She wanted to tell him everything. Sable desperately wanted to trust someone with what she was going through, and knowing this was only the beginning, it scared her even more. But she couldn't, she could not even manage to form the needed words in her mind to get them to come out of her mouth. She felt as if she betrayed him, and betrayed herself, yet she had no choice. And Randall, her new co-star must think she was nuts, which was the last thing she needed. If he went to the press with what happened just with him and the panties...

"I'll be Ok, Titus, I promise" she whispered, finally daring to lift her dark eyes to his. "I'm sorry..." Sable reached out to touch his hand. She was sorry, for dragging him into this. And she had to trust him. He knew she's gone to meet with ... him... And it was obvious by the look on his face and in his eyes, he knew what had happened.

"What are you doing with a picture of my daughter Sable?"

She felt her blood go cold. Just the tone of his voice, and that was not even the half of it. Why did Mr.X have a picture of Titus's daughter? What did she have to do with any of this?

Sable slowly sat up on the bed, drawing the sheet tight around her naked form. Looking up at Titus, she could see him shaking, struggling to keep under control. Looking away, she did what she always did, getting to her feet, and slowly, so slowly, making her way to the french doors that lead out to the balcony. She did not go outside, she stood, looking out at the early morning sky. The sheet hugging her naked, trembling form.

"I had no idea who she was" her voice was wavering, a bare whisper.

"He.... gave it to me. He told me, her life is in my hands now"....

Sable turned to look at Titus over her shoulder. Her eyes were defeated, she stood, looking much like a deer caught in the headlights, as if she were ready to either fall apart, or run screaming from the room if he even approached her. She was desperately trying to be strong, but what Mr. X had done to her had scarred her, she had not expected it, and did not know how to deal with it. Not yet at least.

"Titus, I don't understand what is going on. Why would he......"

She just stopped there. She felt that her entire world was about to fall apart...

His eyes locked on Sable... "Who was he? Who did this to you? You were with him all fucking night who was it?"

Sable spun on him, staring up into his eyes, her own flashing anger and despair.. "I don't fucking know!!! I was hooded, I never saw him. I have no fucking clue who is doing this or why. I'd pay him off if I could. Hell, I'd let you kill him if I could... BUT I CAN'T ... He humiliated me, used me, and now he's... gotten you involved with your daughter... I FUCKING DON'T KNOW TITUS!!"

Sable fell back against the wall, her breathing coming now in harsh gasps. She needed to calm the fuck down. That's what she needed to do. She needed to get her wildly spinning thoughts under control and figure out how to gain some kind of control in this situation..

"Listen to me" she turned away from Titus as she spoke, looking out at the morning sky again. "I need to know who Kelly is or was to you and I need to know about your daughter. We have to figure out if this is a vendetta against me or you. If it's me, I will do everything in my power to get you and your daughter out of this. BUT I need to know what the fuck is going on before I can even attempt to talk to that Fucking Lunatic about it"...

"Titus... you have to trust me. You know my darkest secret. It's time I know... yours.....
"

Last edited:
Back