Her Reality and His (Closed for MoMadness and AmbrosiaCaress)

"What did this guy say to you about her? Did he say anything at all?"

Sable stood, still looking out into the lightening sky, the sun just peeking up... Her breathing had calmed, but she was still shaking, shaking badly.

"He, left the envelope with the picture in it. He told me...." she paused, reaching up and touching the metal collar around her throat... "He told me that if this collar is removed, or manipulated in any way, that when he texts me, I am to show him the collar immediately via the camera on my phone. That he... he... owns me now and I have to do what he wants when he wants, and if I disobey, the little girl pays the price"...

Sable could not even look at Titus while she spoke. How did this guy know so much about Titus? She, she was a celebrity. It made sense he would know about her. Even though she fought to keep a lot hidden. But this guy, knew things about her, and her father and... as well as knowing such intimate details about Titus. Even going so far as to kill the mother of his child. Whoever this was, he was a psychopath, and Sable had no idea how she would be able to break away from him...

"Titus, how does he know all this? I mean, me, that is one thing. But you? Why you?"

Walking away from the balcony door and window, she made her way back to the bed and sat down.

"I could turn myself in. If it were just about me, I could turn myself in and face the consequences. But now you are involved. How, how does he know about Kelly and your daughter? What happened to the man she became involved with? Is he dead too? And who is that woman in the picture? ... where is that picture do you know?"

Maybe, maybe they could get the little girl, get her with them and keep her safe. Sable had the money to keep the girl guarded at all times. Maybe they could do that?

Back