Her Reality and His (Closed for MoMadness and AmbrosiaCaress)

She had been so close to cumming that when he did blow that cool puff of his breath on her already sensitive clit and flick his fingers against her G-spot within her pussy, she came hard, and fast, the climax racing thru her shaking, shuddering body. When he removed the gag, she was panting, desperate for air... God no one had ever done this to her before. She lay there, nearly stunned...

She looked at herself, at his insistence, and saw that she was completely and totally smooth. Well hell yeah, it was easier to shave from his perspective than from her own, that was for sure.

"When I inspect you, if I find hair down here... I will pluck them out... with tweezers... one at a time. Do you understand?"

"Wait... one... one at a time?" she looked at him, blinking and could see just by the look on his face that he was serious. She narrowed her eyes at him and quipped "if that is the case, I expect you to count them at least"... she had to bite her lip to keep from smirking at him. He smiled, at least he appreciated her warped sense of humor..

She watched him as best she could as he moved around the bed, his briefs falling to the floor.. Damn he was mighty fine to look at, she thought to herself, whether in a suit or butt ass'ed naked.

Her eyes widened just a bit, when he straddled her face, his cock inches from her mouth. God Damn he looked GOOD to her right now. And it wasn't just how he looked. It was everything he was doing... everything...

"I need you to beg me now. Beg for this cock in your mouth. Beg for this precum. Beg to be used and abused. Show me how badly you want to be fucked and sucked by me..."

Her voice was a deep rhythmic whisper, almost undulating from her throat, melodic... "Master".... the word hung in her breath, on her lips, which she then moistened with the slow glide of her soft, pink tongue... "Your slave needs to taste Your cock, down her throat, please Master, she begs You" Her choice of words was very deliberate, indicating as she spoke in 3rd person, that she was his... as in "Your slave"... "Your slave desires only to please You, use Your slave Master... her mouth... her body... her sex... use the very depths of her to please You Master.... " she paused... then with another slow deep breath, another pass of her tongue over her lips...the words were more personal "Use me to please You Master, I belong... to ... You.. Titus... You possess this body, my mouth, my breasts, the very depths of my pussy... please"......

Last edited:
Sable pretty much no longer cared about her career, her fans, her past, or anything else at this particular moment in time. The only thing she cared about, the only thing she could even think about, was the waves of pleasure, of desire, of pure rapture that were crashing over her right now with his mouth on her clit, his fingers pushed inside her, and the length of his long, thick, hard cock plunging deeply into and pulling out of her mouth, she suckling, lips tight around the shaft.

She was moaning continuously as she took him deeper and deeper into the back of her throat, the vibration of her voice tickling against the length of him. She had her breathing timed perfectly as well and when he pulled back almost out of her mouth, she allowed her heated, quivering breath to wash over him when she exhaled, and she would then inhale as he pushed back into...

Her pussy was sopping wet, her slick sweetness flowing for him to taste. She could feel her orgasm building, deep inside, the familiar twitching, the escalation of pleasure radiating out from that one small spot. When it finally exploded, sending cascades of heat rocketing thru her, from her core to every nerve ending, she writhed, she thrashed, arching her back, testing the restraints that held her as her hips lifted to his mouth, she screaming around his cock still buried in her throat, a fresh flood of her own oragamic juices feeding him as she wildly twisted against the ropes on the bed, her body shuddering, quivering...

A bare second later, or was it minutes, of her cumming, he too exploded with a long series of "Fuck... fuckfuckfuck...." leaving his lips. Sable felt his cock twitch hard and felt the muscles tighten and begin to pump forth his own climax, thick, hot, salty, down into the back of her throat. She swallowed, every last drop his cock spilled into her mouth, as her own orgasm finally began to wane, loosening it's grip on her. She could feel him panting, his own body shaking, hers trembling as well... With one last spurt, he pulled back, allowing his cock to slip free of her lips, she taking the opportunity to breathe deep, her eyes closing for a moment as she tried to let herself, her body, relax...

As much as her mouth was full for that particular climax, neither of them were quiet, and Bethany was hearing just about all of it. She had heard Sable have sex before, mainly with Derrick, she didn't know Sable when she was with Randy or Jasper. But she had never heard sounds like that before. The only person Sable could possibly be with, was Titus, but Bethany had not specifically seen Sable go in there, she only had her suspicions.

Bethany was loyal to Sable, but this was pushing her loyalty. The only reason she had let Derrick into the photo shoot was because she had hoped that Sable would get back with him. It had not been lost on her that Titus appeared interested in Sable, and Sable in him. She did not realize what kind of interest, Bethany was not that smart. She just surmised a romantic interest. Bethany was not "he's my boyfriend stay away" jealous. She was more "Damn the sex, well what they had done at least, was hot, I want more" jealous. Not that Bethany wasn't close to falling head over heels for Titus, she was. If he had fucked her that night she had spent with him, she assuredly would have been "in love".... Truth was Bethany fell "in love" alot with the guys she slept with. She really didn't know what being "in love" was....

But that was neither here nor there. She wanted more of Titus, and now Sable had him... And, she had gone to him, naked, offering herself, and he had spanked her, fucking hard, and turned her away... and now he was ... was... She did not want to hear anymore. She lay in bed, put the pillow over her head, and hoped that they were done....

"oh....Godddd...... Fuckkkkkk" Sable moaned, licking her lips of the last drops of him that escaped when he pulled from her mouth. She was still quivering, still taking those deep cleansing breaths. Her body was flush, heated, moist from her exertions. She looked at Titus, and he too was still regaining his strength and breath as well.....

How long did they both lay there, just breathing and trying to recover from both those mind shattering orgasms.. For Sable, she had never cum like that. Never had she felt that sensation race thru her the way it just did. She purred lightly when he released her wrists and ankles... and as she started to sit up, she could feel the soreness in the muscles and at the binding points from her wild twisting and writhing on the bed...

She let out a little yelp with he grabbed her and pulled her to one side of the bed, scooping her up in his arms. Oh, now this she could get used to, she thought to herself, a smile playing on her lips...

"You are so used to being served... and now, you will serve me..."

"yeah, pizza and beer coming up, Superman" she quipped back trying to hold back a chuckle. She saw him roll his eyes and smirk. "Hey, you knew I was a smartass from day 1" and she stuck out her tongue at him playfully. God, why was she so comfortable wtih him? He was like a missing piece in her life. It was just strange to her how they suddenly connected after being so... cold.. at the beginning.. Or was that just her, putting up that wall around herself that she usually did, to keep her safe?

"Bathe your Master... " He saw her smile "Every inch of me... if you are going to serve this body, you will learn it too..."

She popped the shower on, the water was warm, soothing as they both stepped in. "Learn his body" he said....... she wanted to learn his body.... so, she lathered up her hands with the soap... and starting at just under his jawline, she was saving his face for last... she began letting her slender fingers glide along his skin... Feeling the curve of his thick neck, the muscles of his shoulders, the soap coated him, warm lathered streams running down his form slowly. As she did this, she backed him up to the wet shower wall, effectively trapping him between that wall and her own soaking wet body, but he did not seem to mind. For a while, the only sound was the water, her soft murmurs as she explored him, and of course washed him, and his deep breathing. She let her palms pass along his chest... There were scars, and she paused a moment at each.. "so many scars" she whispered, lifting her eyes to his, but she did not press further, not right now...

She let her soapy fingers encircle his cock, just stroking for a moment or 2, cupping his balls, then she lowered herself to her knees, hands slipping down each leg, feeling the strength, the muscles, just feeling... him....

When she stood back up, she actually guided him to turn and face the wall, most likely a position he was not in very often... But she was enjoying it, and she traced her warm, wet, slick fingers and palms roam over his back, down his spine, around his waist, hips, and his so fine ass.. She noted more scars, and traced a couple of them with a fingertip...

He leaned his head back and softly informed her "We have something we need to discuss pet..."

Her eyes looked up at him with a bit of concern, but she stayed silent and let him continue "Nothing bad... at least, I don't think... Oh fuck your hands are so good on me..." That made her smile.. "I know...." she whispered back....

He then said, "Bethany."

Bethany... Sable knew they would need to discuss her assistant..

"I know. I know. She is trying really hard to make you happy... and me happy I guess. She came into my room this morning, offered herself to me."

Sable stepped back, watching him. She was not jealous, he did not belong to her, she had no say if he decided to take someone else. All she would ask would be the common courtesy of telling her. She never had any illusion of being the only one Titus sought pleasure with. But Bethany, Sable knew Bethany pretty well and she always got very attached to the guys she slept with, very quickly... More than once Sable had to "talk her off the ledge" so to speak when it came to a guy....

He saw her look, her eyes watching him intently and He moved and backed her to the shower wall, and pressed in on her, pinning her gently against that wet wall "I put her over my knee, spanked her till she was a slobbering mess and sent her back to her room. She is not happy with me. Not many people can say they have spanked their own boss..."

Sable chuckled at that... "She's not your boss, I am..." Sable smirked at him.. "And you haven't spanked ME yet"...

"We need to figure out what to do with this element of her. I think it is going to create a LOT of problems for you if we don't. I am NOT saying firing her.... I would rather you fire me than her. She idolizes you. Worships you. She is all you got until recent and quite frankly, you are all she has. You know she and I... at the hotel. She now thinks there is more to it than it is. This is the complication that she and I created that you are going to have to decide how to handle."

"Bethany always thinks there is more to it when she sleeps with someone" Sable quipped... "But I also need to deal with the fact that she allowed Derrick onto the photo shoot. That is a HUGE mistake on her part and I can't have her making those mistakes. Derrick can be... volatile, and he has dangerous friends"

Titus nodded "I do not want to cause any problems at all... and I will accept your judgement on what you want to do... but something has to be done soon.."

Sable nodded... "I know... Let me think on it.... She does a good job, when she is not distracted and she is, deep down, a good kid, if not a bit of a ditzy slut"...

Titus then said, "Pet... you can let my balls go now... I am not going anywhere..."

She looked down. She had not even realized she had slid her hand under his balls like she had and was grasping them. "Sorry... sorry... I didn't even realize... Titus... You must know that I know and understand that I may not be the only one You chose to seek pleasure with. That is not my intention and was never my intention..."

Sable needed him to know that. It was important to her that he know that...

She glanced out of the shower at the clock. It was close to 4pm. Where had the day gone? What time was her dinner with the new movie co-star? Wait, not until 7.. that still gave her some time.. She leaned into Titus as he kept her against the wall.. "We still have time.... Master.... to enjoy... this... shower"... Her breath was warm, quivering, her hands resting on his hips now... "please..."

Bethany... why did he have to bring her up again. Hell if Derrick wasn't such a sleaze, she would just fix her up with him. But that was not going to happen. She did not want to loose Bethany. She considered Bethany, well sort of family to a degree. She had been working for Sable now since nearly the beginning.

These were the thoughts that were going thru Sable's mind when she heard him growl, almost in her ear "Fuck" ... She was about to say "what?" when she found herself pushed up to and pinned to the far shower wall, he lifting her legs, which she wrapped around his hips and he thrust deep inside her, she riding his cock against that wall..

"Better?"

Sable could only nod, she wrapping her arms about his shoulders, her body beginning to slide seductively along at that wall as he rolled his hips and let his cock easily impale the slick, hot embrace of her pussy. She began moaning, a low deep sound, that matched his motion.. her sex grasping him, almost pulsing against his length as he took her. She let her eyes close, letting herself get lost in that feeling again.. She felt his lips at her throat, kissing, suckling in the tender skin.. her breath gasping, the waves of pleasure slowly, so slowly and sensually undulating through her... this was a deep fuck... a steady fuck.. she could feel every inch of him as he pulled back and slid back within her, the head of his long cock touching the very back of her sex, brushing the ever so tender cervix, which brought a low groan from Sable, every time he did that. His hips rolled forward and back, and hers matched his. She raking her nails across his upper back...

"ohhhh Goddddddd" she managed to cry out as his movements began to intensify. She was so soaking wet, that when he pulled back, her own slick lubrication spilled out around him, only to coat him on the next stroke within. She felt her back sliding up and down the wall as he pumped deeper into her, claiming her over and over again... "Yours" she purred, lowering her head to whisper the word in his ear... "Yours...... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" She could feel the climax, it was slowly, ever so slowly building. Her body was flush, her skin nearly hot to the touch. Her fingers and nails dug into his shoulders as she sought balance to ride him even harder, her breasts now bouncing and vibrating against his chest, her black mane, dripping wet, falling forward a bit to veil her face, her eyes again closed...

"Titus... I'm going ... I'm going to cum" she cried out... then following with a hushed "Master.... please..... please"..... she was right there... right on the edge... She wanted to hear him say it, she needed to hear him say it... she begged him to say it... "ppppleaseeee".....

Last edited:
He leaned into her ear and whispered, "I am yours Master... say it..."

"I am yours Master..." She whispered in a near desperation. He plunged into her once, then pulled out.

Ohhh God.... her mind and body were nearly ready to careen over the edge... if he would just LET her.

"My body is your property Master." He whispered.

"My body is your property Master." she pleadingly whispered which led him to plunge back into her, 4 more times, pushing her right to the edge... holding. Sable was panting, gasping, barely able to even repeat the words back to him, her body trembling to her very core.

"I answer to you Master." He whispered as he nibbled her ear with his teeth.

"I answer to you alone Masterrr..." She said with a purr, as his cock head shoved back into her, then out....

Please.... please please please... was repeating in her mind now, over and over and over again....

"I need you Master..." Titus whispered again.

"I neeeeeed... you Maste...rrrrr" She said as he suddenly plunged into her halfway feeling her quivering, so close, so very close to her climax, and then he slammed into her hard!!

She let loose a keening cry that, if he had not quickly muffled her with his hand over her mouth, may have shaken the rafters. Her body, her sex, tightened, spasmed, onto his still thrusting cock, a flood of her searing juices, her desire, from the deepest depths of her spilling forth as she careened wildly over that edge into her orgasm. Sable's eyes rolled back, she screams, moans, beggings, vibrating against his palm pressed to her lips. Her inner most depths felt him as he exploded within her, his seed pouring forth in waves as his own cock pumped everything he had built up in his balls into her willing, supple, open body...

God, she had never cum like that before. She had never felt anything like that before. The sensation made her weak, made her hunger, made her need, even more now then before. Him.. her hunger, her need, her desire, her everything wanted, needed, him. Again Sable was not equating that with love, not yet. But it was there, she could feel it. She could see herself with him, at his side, at his feet, in his bed, in his life... forever...

She finally managed to focus her eyes again, just as his hand released her mouth, his cock still inside her, the last of his orgasm spilling out of him, into her.. when she heard him say "I need you too... more than I realized. I am falling for you..." Her eyes shifted towards him and he planted his mouth on hers, kissing her hard, invading her mouth, silencing her in the best way possible.

Sable melted into the kiss, her tongue and his caressing, tasting, entwining, as he slipped out of the tight grasp of her pussy and gently lowered her feet to the shower floor, leaving her standing on her tip toes to his lowering down as they kissed. He held her tightly, protectively, possessively in his arms, she was clinging to him. She did not want the kiss to end either, she wanted to feel this safe, this content, this possessed... forever... if possible...

But she knew, time would be marching on, and she had to make that meeting with the new co-star. So it was she that managed to break the kiss finally with a low gasp... "stay by my side... please" she whispered to him... "and I will always be at your feet" she added...

"I have a dinner meeting in an hour, with my new co-star.. Ummm... Randall something... " right now, looking up at Titus, she was lucky she could remember her own name...

Last edited:
Time was not on Sable's side, and she knew that, as she finally, once she could walk, considering he had left her so damned weak, exited the shower.

Dinner was at 7pm as "The Spare Room"... a world class restaurant situated at the top of the Wilshire Beverly Grand Hotel. It sat upon a rotating platform so that the diners would have a 360 degree view of all of Los Angeles and beyond. And of course, the best table had been reserved for this meeting. Only the most wealthy, important, or well known dined here. They were elite enought to have their own inhouse security, and accommodate any other security as needed...

Sable made sure Titus had all the needed information, right now she did not trust Bethany and had decided to give her the night off. She would deal with her tomorrow...

For this meeting, she needed to look demure, of course, and for that she chose her "little black dress".. well, it was more her favorite black dress. And always with her spiked black boots. Sable hated heels, she much preferred her boots and, it was her sense of style. Lastly, she braided her long black hair into one long thick braid down her back. As she stood in her room, smoothing her hands over the dress, she felt eyes on her.... Slowly she turned, seeing Titus, in his "uniform" suit, standing at her doorway, watching her intently.. His eyes slowly gliding down and back up her lithe, supple form...

With just the slightest tilt of her head, "You like?" and he just nodded.

Sable turned back to the mirror. She wore little to no makeup, her skin was flawless and still flushed from her ... encounters... with Titus. Only her eyes, she outlined her eyes with liner, enhancing that dark glimmer within.

"I gave Bethany the night off" she explained to him as they headed toward the limo. "She doesn't need to be a part of this meeting. It's just to meet the new co-star of my next project "A not so Perfect Summer". He has signed on the play the cop. Randall.. Ummm.. Stephens... I believe is his name, a up and coming...." she paused, glancing back at Titus to see he was just watching her ass as she walked... "Titus... eyes... ass... is this going to be the norm now?" She playfully teased him with a wiggle before Jason and Dominik joined them at the Limo.

The 25 minute ride was quiet. Sable was reading thru the script, Titus, Jason, and Dominik were going over security procedures.

Once there, they were escorted to the private elevator that took them the 75 floors up to the very top. The doors whooshed open to soft piano music playing, quiet conversation, several tables had diners, and some of them did turn to see Sable Gem enter. "This way, Mr. Stephens and his agent Ms. Shaft have just arrived." ... Sable got that some people liked their agent to be present when meeting co-stars or directors. She never felt the need, she liked being in control, not letting her agent have that privilege. Titus, of course stayed right with her, Domink was down with the Limo and Jason near the elevator to monitor anyone who entered or exited.

Last edited:
"Randall" Sable nodded politely, she always used first names, always.. except of course now, with Titus. She had a very different name for him now. She could feel his eyes on her, and she could feel herself reacting to that... and she shifted slightly as Randall took her hand and brought it to his lips. He looked up at her, and at that same moment her dark eyes glanced down at him...

"W....wow..."

Sable let a smile dance across her lips. She had not expected him to be so nervous. It was quite cute actually, she thought to herself.

Maxim hesitated a moment as did Ms. Shaft, glancing back and forth a minute. Randall realized how stupid he sounded, cleared his throat and said, "I... I am sorry. I just mean...your eyes are... amazing." He wanted to just stand there and stare at her eyes forever.

"Thank you Randall" she let that smile stay on her lips.

Both turned when Ms. Shaft quietly interrupted "Oh... right. May I escort you to the table?"

As she sat down, she noted where Titus moved to. Close enough to get to her if needed, far enough to not be intrusive. She noticed Ms. Shaft glancing over at the imposing Titus and back to Miss Sable and the table. "Jacklyn, rest assured he is cleared to hear anything we speak about. I understand that this movie is very big budget, with aspirations of being a blockbuster next summer, so filming will be quite... secret. You need not worry about him"

Jacklyn nodded "Sorry Miss Sable, just habit"

"Noted" Sable said, and smiled. Oh if Bethany were that demure and sophisticated, that would be wonderful, she thought to herself. But Bethany was Bethany.

Drinks, and then dinner was ordered. Sable always ate light during meetings like this, almost like some girls ate lightly during dates. For her, she found that it helped her concentrate. And she always, absolutely always, limited herself to one drink, and it was always a glass of wine. Sure she could down several shots of JD and chase it back with a Coors with the best of 'em. But that was not exactly the image she wanted to portray here. Her fans, they LOVED that image, so every once and a while, very scripted, mind you, she would be seen doing exactly that.

Of course, the conversation turned to her Saturday Night Live appearance, and the Bomber. Randall was keen on hearing the details as he was as fascinated as the rest of the world with what she had done.

"Are you really going to meet with him?" he asked as dinner progressed. She nodded "yes, I owe him that. I promised I would help him. I'm not sure what I can do for him, and I know my head of Security..." she glanced over to Titus.. "is not happy with that idea, but I keep my promises" It seemed Randall was even more impressed now than he was when he first sat own.

They did discuss the movie, the plot, her ideas for Maya.. and his for Mitchell, not that he had many. He did not have quite the freedom with character development that she did. But it was clear, the chemistry was there. Sable liked him. He was cute, very respectful, had a nice voice, voice was such a thing for her, she had actually turned down a movie because the co-star's voice was just... awful, as far as she was concerned.

As the night wore down, Sable yawned, excusing herself with a smile. "Sorry, I had a very busy afternoon". She had to fight not to chuckle at that or look at Titus. "I think, Randall, that we will work very well together. Feel free to contact me to discuss any details" she gave him her card "That is my private number, please keep it that way".. In reality, altho it was private, it was the number she gave to her co-stars and the director to contact her if needed. It was not her most private number, the one that only Titus, Bethany and her family had. And, apparently, the Nutjob who called her and threatened her.

Randall stood as Sable did, offering his hand to assist her. She smiled, letting her slender fingers slip within his. "I look forward to working with you" Titus had stepped forward and Sable turned, with a smile to both Randall and Jacklyn, and made her way to the elevator. She paused, mid step... "Send Jason down, let him check the area, and we can go down, alone" she whispered looking up at him.... "please"......

Sable did not like Maxim. She did not like Maxim at all. She never had. But he was one of the biggest and most influential Producers in the business.. God only knows how, considering how obnoxious he was. He obviously had something to tell her, so she reluctantly followed him into the room, Titus closing the door behind.

"What is it Maxim" Sable impatiently asked. She did her usual move, walking to the window to look out, the view from up here was spectacular.

"Well.." He actually stammered..

"Out with it Max... please... I've had a long day and I am tired"...

"Well, let me preface this by saying that everything was signed, sealed, delivered, so to speak, before he showed up at your photo shoot and you had him arrested"...

Sable turned, narrowing her eyes at Max.. "Just what are you talking about?"

"Derrick Roach is has been hired as an extra in your new movie. He's going to be Mitchell's partner, Edward "Eddy" Logan" Maxim actually took a step back as Sable slowly walked toward him.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!"

She had to take a deep breath before continuing "What the EVER LOVING FUCK were you THINKING????"

"Sable, he's your Ex.. You were in love with him at one time. You were engaged to him. The studio and everyone involved thought it was a great idea, reuniting you two lovebirds"

"LOVEBIRDS?? I never LOVED Derrick, and that whole engagement was a mistake... FUCK... and the contract is signed?

"Yes Sable, Babe"

"DAMMIT MAXIM CALL ME MISS SABLE"

"I'm sorr...."

"Maxim.. Drop Dead".... she stormed out of the room, shooting a look at Titus. Of course she was not mad at him, but she was beyond pissed off. She said nothing, until they got into the elevator for the long ride down.

"Derrick, that idiot, the fucking studio hired FUCKING DERRICK as an extra in my new movie.... FUCK... and there is nothing I can do about it. His contract is signed, my contract is signed, I can't back out or they'll sue me, and I know HE won't back out... FUCK" She was so angry she actually slammed her fist into the wall, hard.... "FFFUUUUCCCKKKK that hurt" she yelled out.... before she finally just leaned her head into the wall of the elevator....

Sable hated being so pissed off. She hated being this angry. It always made her feel as if she was losing control, and not in a good way. She tended to lash out when she got this angry, and that was never a good thing, and this time she lashed out at Titus, who had nothing to do with what fucking Maxim had sprung on her.

She took a quick glance at the card that Ms. Shaft had given her, so Randall wanted to meet and discuss. That she was okay with, but she would need to familiarize herself with the changes first, she would not be caught off guard again... She had told Ms. Shaft to have Randall call her tomorrow. But she just may call him herself, she thought. Fact was, she did want to talk to him in a more casual atmosphere, without his agent or anyone else, just her and him.

But first, she needed to apologize to Titus for biting his head off as well, he had no part in this. She was just about to do that when HE caught her off guard, and surprised the hell out of her. She had just gotten her apology set in her head and was about to speak when he simply lifted his hand to silence her. She went quiet, her eyes widening.

She watched as he pulled out a velvet case, opening it to reveal a black corded necklace that held a single gold circle in the middle of it. He slipped it from the case, and showed it to her. He said, "Your neck."

Sable immediately went to her knees, and lifted her long hair, which she had taken out of the braid in her anger.

"Do I have to teach you again how a slave is to be when she is being collared or inspected?"

He pressed the privacy window lock on the limo, blocking the view of the driver to the passengers... The limo was heading out onto the main roads back to her home, it would be a 45 or so minute ride this time of night.

"nno.... Master" she said, a little hesitant. Trust him Sable, she said to herself. You have to trust someone, trust him.

The black dress was easy enough to slip off, along with the black lace bra. That left her panties and boots. She did hesitate, and she felt his eyes on her, but she finally unzipped the boots flipping them off, and the panties followed, leaving her naked, bared for his eyes, and she felt so very vulnerable at that moment. Trust him, she kept saying to herself.

She leaned her body back, letting her bared ass set upon her heels, slowly extending her arms, crossed at the wrists, over her head, with a soft, and yes, nervous sigh, her head lowered in supplication, in submission to him. She was trembling, her body quivering ever so subtle to the naked eye, but he could see it, he could feel it when he brushed his fingers along her shoulder just for a moment.

She felt him glide his finger beneath her chin and lift her head, but she kept her eyes down, as he encircled her throat with the black corded necklace, the gold circle resting perfect in the middle, gleaming against her smooth skin. A collar, he was collaring her. Sable had not even considered that, it had never crossed her mind. She had seen collars on the slaves at the Club, both male and female. Most were leather, almost dog collar like, but this, this was subtle, demure, and perfect. She was shaking now, visibly shaking.

Last edited:
"This meeting had been shit for you... but you always focus on me. You take it out on me. You rely on me.... I will always catch you."

At that moment, a completely unexpected event happened, the limo hit the brakes and slid off to one side. An idiot in a SUV merged into the limo's lane too quickly. This caused Sable shift suddenly sideways and backwards, she yelling out in surprise.. but, Titus threw his arms around her and caught her, keeping her from falling! He watched her eyes turn to him and he said, "I told you. Every time."

He kissed her hard! The limo returned back to speed. He pinned her arms behind her, pushed her head back and kissed her neck and collar. He whispered into her ear, "You belong to me now. I will NOT release you."

Did he have any idea, any idea at all, what those words did to her, how it made her feel, in the deepest depths of her. She could rely on him. He would always be there to catch her. That he owned her, she was his, and he was not about to release her. Sable, really, never had anyone to rely on. She had to rely only on herself. And, truth be told, she never felt this "wanted" either. Oh she was wanted, but not for the reasons she was feeling right now. Most wanted to know her, be around her, because of who she was, a famous star, a "hero" which she hated being called, or because they thought they could get something from her. He... didn't have to collar her. He... didn't have to even Dominate her, or be the one she could rely on... he WANTED to... and all he wanted in return was her, who she was, deep inside, NOT what fame or noteriety or anything being with her could give him. This was all private, between her and him only. Not public. He was not using her like so many did. Not like that.... This was something very unexpected for Sable... and she craved, hungered, needed, more...

And Sable, completely forgot why she had even been angry. He had taken control of that too. How... had she managed to even deal with life without this, she began to wonder.

But those thoughts were tossed aside pretty quickly when he unzipped his pants, and pulled her up onto his lap. She was already drenched within the depths of her sex, and easily rolled her hips down, her body opening to take him in deeply, her slick pussy wrapping around him in a tight grasp, she allowing the lowest of sighs to escape her lips.

"You will bring yourself to the very edge of an orgasm... then you will stop. You may not cum without permission slave. Obey me..."

She nodded, she was already lost in the pleasure that he being inside her brought. Sable hoped against all hope that she could do what He wished. It was not something she was accustomed to doing, holding back something so intense as a climax. Her body could so easily betray her.

He releasing her arms from behind her back, she immediately lay her hands on his shoulders, using his strength to give her more freedom to move on him. She rolled her entire body, almost like a lap dancer would, as if she were moving to music playing in her mind. Sable closed her eyes, her head inclined back, her spine arching as she rocked upon him, his cock impaling her over and over, and it was as if she only tightened even more around the thick shaft, desperate to keep him inside her. Her wetness soaking him, lacing down over his balls, the heat was searing hot...

Her breathing was deepening, her low moans becoming more need-filled, begging, she let her head come forward, eyes opening, dark, sparkling, desire alight within, focused on his, focused solely on him. Her entire body was for him, to serve him, to pleasure him, and that was how Sable rode him... bringing herself closer and closer to that edge....

"You will bring yourself to the very edge of an orgasm... then you will stop. You may not cum without permission slave. Obey me..."

His words repeated in her mind, but her body, her body had it's own idea. She was climbing, she could feel it, in her belly, in her chest, through her breathing, and in the core of her pussy, her sex, she felt it coming together, her body tensing, muscles tightening... her clit was pulsing, throbbing and ... before she could stop it, before she could gain any control of it, her orgasm got away from her, and it crashed into her, her back arching as she screamed out, the waves of pleasure shaking her to the very core. But even in the middle of this, this rush of heat and desire and orgasmic gratification, and the flood of her own climatic fluids spilling out over his cock and balls, she knew she had just done the one thing he had commanded she NOT do.

She had not defied him on purpose, she had not. Her body DID, and she could not control it. And even as it finally began to release her, she turned her eyes and head away from him, her body still trembling, her sex still gripping his cock tightly within her, she begged as quietly as she could.. "I'm sorry.... I could not control it.. I'm sorry... please Master... forgive me"

~~~ This Post was written by MoMadness and myself ~~~

She had not defied him on purpose, she had not. Her body DID, and she could not control it. And even as it finally began to release her, she turned her eyes and head away from him, her body still trembling, her sex still gripping his cock tightly within her, she begged as quietly as she could.. "I'm sorry.... I could not control it.. I'm sorry... please Master... forgive me"

Titus had been struggling with his own personal struggle NOT to cum himself but when she lost her own control, that helped prevent himself from cumming.

His eyes glanced outside the windows for only a second to see the limo had turned off the interstate. They were only about 20 minutes from home. He shot his eyes towards her and said, "You... slave.... ignored my one and only request. That's... disappointing."

As soon as those words came out of his mouth, Sable felt several distinctly different things. She felt a deep seated sense of shame, that she had not been able to control herself as he wished. And that sent such a cold feeling thru her, so very cold.

The other was her defenses, her walls, wanting to suddenly come back up and protect her from exactly that. This is what happens when you let someone in, let someone close. She had always avoided that, even with her boyfriends of past. She always, ALWAYS, had her walls up.

And she felt a third, one that she hated most of all. What if she was not good enough for him? What if she had just proved that she was not....not..... She cut that thought off quickly. That was her father talking. She had never been good enough for him. Titus was NOT him. But, Sable, as confident as she almost always appeared, always had that little weakness buried deep inside.

All three of these thoughts and feelings raced thru her at breakneck speed. Only to be shoved aside pretty quickly and convincingly when she was pulled off his lap, and was over his knee. What.. was he??? doing ???

He pulled her off his cock... spun her to one side, then put her over his knee, locking his leg to hers, pinning her arms behind her back! The car slowed and made another turn. He reached back and said, "You will thank me for punishing you for disobeying.... Count them for me..." He brought his open hand down hard on that ass!!

When his large hand hit her bared ass, the sting soared thru her. And it HURT. She yelped out, thanking the LIMO maker first, silently of course, for the fact that the partition between her and Titus.. and the Driver... was sound proof.... Then she squealed out... "One... Thank You Master for my punishment for disobeying" Again, this one hurt even more and she screamed out this time, again counting "Two... Thank You Master........" Each one he struck hurt more than the last. And even tho she was counting, she lost count, trying to not beg him to stop... until he finally did, she panting, shaking, against his knee....

Titus studied her bright red ass that his hand rested on. He had spanked her a grand total of 5 times. Just 5 times. It was evident she was not used to this kind discipline... or at least she hadn't had it in a long time. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small travel bottle of lotion that he kept with him, opened it and gently poured some into his hand, then rubbed it over her bottom. It would soothe the sting, though little else.

She was lost in her myriad of feelings, never mind that fact that her ass hurt like hell... But that pain eased when she felt him gently rub the lotion on. She was still breathing deep, trying to rein in everything she was feeling at that moment.

When he lowered her off his lap and back to her knees, she could not look at him, not because of what he had done, but because of what she had done... But he pulled her to him, and she did meet his gaze with her own... "All is forgiven pet. You are MINE and I am NEVER letting go." He leaned in and kissed her hard... very hard... and he felt his need growing hard as well...

She met his kiss with her own, she leaning up and into him. Her tongue seeking his, entwining, tasting, caressing, exploring. Damn she could get lost in his kissing. But she did pull back, for only a moment, her lips still touching his, brushing lightly "I'm sorry I disappointed You" ... the words were barely a whisper, he felt them more than heard them. With those 5 words, Sable opened herself up completely to him. The walls that she had built up around herself had NEVER allowed her to admit her own faults, her own shame, or anything like that.

She so wanted to crawl back up onto his lap, feel his hard cock back within the warmth of her body. She wanted to prove she could do what he desired, what he commanded, she would fight to prove she could.

"please" was all she said.....

~~ This post was written by MoMadness and myself ~~

He looked at her and said, "You will bring yourself to the edge... the very edge... and NOT cum. Control it anyway you can. I own your orgasms pet... not you... and you better hurry... we are about to pull into the front of the house in about 10 minutes."

He leaned back, guided her back onto his cock and slid deep inside her... He looked at her and said, "Eyes on me... roll your hips... that's it... eyes on me.... Never take them off me... I want to see your eyes as you cum for your Master... Eyes on me.... good girl..."

Titus could feel her growing tighter, hotter, slicker once again... and her eyes never left his. He felt his own need growing inside him as she rode that dick like a pro... Anytime her eyes would close, or shift away, or roll into the back of her head, he would slap her inner thighs and growl, "Eyes on me slut... Eyes on me..."

Sable locked her eyes to his, as she began that slow rocking motion again. His cock felt so good inside her, as she rocked, lifted slightly and lowered, she molded around him, grasping, enveloping, feeling every vein, the cock head, all of him as she rode him. She laid her hands to his shoulders again, fingers grasping as she moved on him, the sound of her wetness was pronounced, slick, as his cock thrust upwards into her tight entrance to her body, to her sex, over and over again. She rolled her hips, arching her back, undulating, swaying on his cock, wanting to feel him deeper and deeper with every motion.

"Eyes on me" ... she only took her gaze from him when the desire, the fire that was flooding her veins, her nerves, her entire body, got to be too much and she found herself closing her eyes, but his smack upon her inner thigh and his voice brought her view right back to his and she would lock into his stare...

She felt it, felt it starting to build again, in her very core. Sable would control it this time, she would NOT disappoint him again, she did NOT want to hear that in his voice again...

Her clit was pulsing, her breathing deepening, her skin flush. She could feel the inner walls of her sex starting to spasm, to pulse almost in time with her clit, her beating heart. The sensation was spreading and spreading fast.... She fought, kept it back... just barely....

"please..... please..... Master... Titus... please" she dare not even say the word cum because she was afraid it would let loose again... But she was trembling, shuddering, desperately holding on..... "pppppleaseeeee"

Titus smiled and said, "You will cum when I cum..." He interlaced his fingers into hers and said, "Count back from me... do NOT come off the edge...."

He began rolling his hips into her again as the limo turned into the front drive...his hips rolling upwards, his cock impaling her again and again, deeper each time... "5....."

The limo rolled around the drive to the front door slowly coming to a stop. She matched his rhythm her body rocking with his... Titus felt his own need growing... ..god he was in need!!! "4"

He kept his eyes on her as he rocked harder, knowing she was fighting with every ounce of strength she had to obey him! Both moved harder, faster, she was right there, right at the edge of the cliff and she stared deep into his eyes trying to keep control.. The engine died.... "3"

He felt her muttering, "pleasepleasepleaseplease...." she was moaning now, begging, but not yet, he would not let her cum yet... He shook his head as he listened to the driver side door open.... "2"

Titus heard that squeal he had come to know very well and said, "1...." she let loose that squeal, that begging, pleading sound that came from her very soul... She felt him, his balls unleashing, his cock exploding inside her, searing hot, splashing into the walls of her pussy, against her cervix..... PLEASE GOD..... she screamed internally.. Titus felt the burn blast through him and he exploded into her as he growled low, "CUM!"

The screams from inside the car caused everyone... the gardener, the driver, even Bethany at the front porch to stop what they were doing and look at the limo!!! Titus... wished he had brought ear plugs... for that scream was deafening....

Her eyes were still locked within his and he could see, feel, and most certainly hear, Sable's climax as she was finally allowed to plunge over that precipice... She screamed out, unable to silence the sound, a deep keening sound, that reverberated within the Limo and was easily heard by any nearby, including Bethany, at the entrance way to the house.

Sable shuddered and shook upon his lap, still impaled on his cock, and she kept her eyes within his. Until she could no longer and she collapsed forward against his chest, her head resting to his shoulder. She was gasping as the orgasm began to slowly wane and release her, but he could still feel her sex, grasping at his cock, the spasms slowing.

She managed to whisper "please, don't let the driver open the door" She was naked, of course, and covered in a heated sheen of sweat and his cock was still buried inside her....

Last edited:
Seeing Bethany had irritated, no angered, Sable all over again.

The girl was like family to Sable, but her misjudgment with Derrick had really pushed Sable's limits. And she was exhausted. She knew full well WHY she was exhausted, but she was exhausted none the less.

As she entered her home, she grabbed Bethany by the shoulder and pulled her in with her.

Yes, Sable raised her voice. She always had trouble controlling her anger when she was tired, or caught off guard. And BOTH of those instances had come into play tonight. But when she saw Bethany near tears, she paused. She was like her younger sister, if she HAD a younger sister. A pain in the ass, but Sable loved Bethany like she would that sister.

If this had happened a couple of months ago, if this had happened before things "changed" for Sable, she would most likely have screamed at her until she, meaning Sable herself, felt better, then she would have worked off her.... emotions.... at the Club. That would have been the most likely scenario. But so much had changed, now that Titus was part of the equation. What he made her feel, Sable was not sure she could live without that anymore. But that was not something she wanted to think about now. She was tired, aggravated, and had to find a way to deal with the fact that Bethany had been just plain stupid, that Derrick was going to be on the same movie shoot she was, for weeks if not months, and that the studio decided that they needed to add sex scenes, albeit she would NOT be naked, that was written into her contract, but sex scenes did not have to be naked to be... well... they were SEX scenes, and who knows if Randall was going to be naked.

Never mind the fact that Bethany was clearly unhappy about Sable and Titus getting to know each other. Bethany knew Sable well, and knew this behaviour was out of the norm for her. But Bethany did NOT know about Sable's.... inner needs. Sable had kept that well hidden. And she needed to continue to keep that well hidden for as long as she could. It would be better for Bethany to think that Titus and Sable were, a regular couple. Bethany would keep that "fact" secret. She knew that Sable's image, for the most part, depended on her being seen as Single and Available. She had gone public with Derrick, after a year of being with him. She had taken a bit of a hit, but Derrick was an actor too, and a lot of fans liked that dynamic. When she broke it off with him, she had taken a hit then. But in the end, it all evened out. Sable had the distinct feeling that, even if spun as being vanilla, she would take a bigger hit. BUT, if it came out what her REAL connection was with him, that would most likely end her career completely. Fans and the Hollywood bigwigs had a way of shunning anything that was seen at different, out of the norm, or kinky. Her connection to Titus pretty much hit all three of those... She could not trust Bethany enough to draw her into that world. Sable knew Titus had to some degree drawn Bethany in, but she was sure Bethany saw it as nothing more than bedroom games and not the reality it was for Titus and now for herself.

So, she sat Bethany down and told her.. told her that she knew Bethany and Titus had "slept together", and that Bethany had one of her infamous crushes on Titus. But Sable then explained that she had not meant to intrude on that. "It was never my intention to get close to Titus. You know I do not like to... errrr... mingle... with my employees, but it happened Bethany, and you are the only one I can talk to about it. I'm sorry, I did not mean to hurt you" Damn good thing she was an actress... Bethany nodded. "Look, I know you. You are young, so pretty, and not ready to settle down. Why would you be. You have the whole world to play in, and..." Sable leaned close "You get to meet all the gorgeous actors out there, thru me. Think of it that way...."

Sable did wish she had run this past Titus before she took this tact. But Bethany clearly heard what was happening in the back of that Limo. Sable had no worries about the driver, he had been driving for her since her days with Derrick and he was VERY discreet. Any of the Security that heard that, Titus would need to deal with and she trusted that he would. She also told herself she would NEVER be that loud, in the Limo, again. She had let that slip. She had let her guard down on that respect. She had loved every minute of it, but she had to be careful and she knew that. But Bethany could be impulsive if pushed too hard and Sable felt the need to rein that in and rein it in now.

Now she had to tell Titus. And HOPE he would pick up on the clues and the direction she was going.

So, Bethany and Sable went to his room. Sable still looked irritated, and she was. She was fucking tired and just wanted some downtime, but she had to deal with Bethany now, before it got any further out of hand. Bethany did look put out, now that she "thought" that Titus and Sable were in a romantic relationship. Altho, she also realized her boss was right, the idea of meeting more actors and even some of the stunt people on the movie sets was enticing.

"Titus" Sable began, grabbing his gaze and holding it for a moment. "I just had a talk with Bethany and explained, and apologized for, our new found relationship" Sable silently BEGGED in her mind for him to pick up on what she was doing. "I didn't mean to hurt Bethany, and she knows that" Sable looked at her assistant. "But I think we both need to apologize to her"..... DAMN please figure out what I am doing... she frantically thought to herself....

Bethany looked from Titus to Sable. She had to admit, they made a striking pair. It did seem so unlike Sable to fall into the arms of one of her employees. That had always been such a huge NO NO for her. Hell, ever since she had been working for her, Sable never fell into the arms of anyone. Other than Derrick and Derrick had pursued her relentlessly. It wasn't like Sable went after him at all. She turned him down many times, before it seemed he finally wore her down...

Bethany focused back on Titus. Her eyes meeting his. She nodded slowly. Sure, she still had a huge crush on him. Sure, his bedroom games were fun. But with the prospect of meeting more famous actors and stuntmen, that was a "carrot" that Bethany did not want to give up.

"Of course... Of course.. Titus" She looked over at Sable and smiled. She had to admit, Sable looked more relaxed then she ever had. She knew that sex could do that. Especially good sex and from what she heard in that limo, that had to be good. For a moment she wished it were.. her... But in the end, this was best. Bethany knew that. She was dying to ask Sable if he played the same bedroom games with her that he had when she had been with him. It never occurred to Bethany that the black corded band and gold ring she was wearing around her throat was anything other than a choker necklace. She assumed it was a gift from Titus tho, since Sable had not been wearing it when she left.

"Thank you Bethany" Sable said quietly, smiling. "Listen, can you get me a copy of the script for the new movie? And there should be a addendum as well in the main email account from Max" Sable made a sour face when she said that name. "I need to see where the changes are, how bad they are" she rolled her eyes... "And I need to see where Derrick's character comes into play.." Then she looked at Titus... "You know that no one can know we are .... seeing each other.... " she had to pause at those words...but with Bethany still right there.. "especially when on set... But I will need you close... I do not trust Derrick at all"... It was more than clear that Sable did NOT trust Derrick, not just in her words, but in her expression as well.

Bethany nodded, and was off to get what her Boss had requested. Once Sable heard her leave that particular wing of the house, she stepped into Titus' room and closed the door.

"Thank You for figuring out what I was doing" she breathed a sigh of relief. "After hearing us, well me... and then me tearing into her about Derrick, I got the distinct impression she was going to crack. She.... she's like family to me. I don't want to loose her, and I don't want her out there telling the world what she THINKS she knows. Bethany can exaggerate and I just.... it was time to rein her in... and..."

Sable just stopped. She was ranting and she knew it. When she got really frustrated and nervous and felt out of control, she did exactly that, she either yelled or she ranted...

She stepped back, looking down, she did not go to her knees, she just looked down at his feet....

"Sorry".....

Sable was beginning to wonder how she managed without the support system that Titus was giving her. She wasn't really sure if she liked it or not. Of course she craved being near him, but the more she was, the more she wanted to be. It was like a drug... HE was like a Drug to her. But she let those thoughts fall away as she leaned into him, hearing his voice, feeling is breathing.

But... he called her Sandra. She could not recall having told him that.. had she? Or had he found out on his own like he had about the details of her killing her father? Was there anything about her he didn't know? Sable realized he was in the strongest position. Not just dominant, she had given him that position, but he was dangerous to her. He knew everything.

Trust.... The word filled her mind....

Trust him Sable.....

She pulled back slightly and lifted her dark, expressive eyes to his. Where hers were nearly black in color, his were crystal clear and blue. She wondered what he had seen with those eyes, in his life, Navy Seal and all. Never mind the scars. She made it a point that she would ask him about it, not now, but she would. She knew so little about him and he knew so much about her...

"If she doesn't keep her mouth shut, I know a hundred different quick ways to dispose of a body..."

Okay, that remark took her by surprise. She had to stifle a laugh, not that it was funny. She was sure he most likely DID know exactly that. But it struck her as funny and try as she might, she could not stop the chuckle from slipping past, to be met by his smirk and eventual laughter. DAMN it felt good to laugh with someone.

Then she stopped, and looked down and away, as if she were thinking. She broke from his embrace, and went where she always did when she needed to clear her thoughts, the window, looking out into the dark night sky. "Sandra is dead" she quietly said, turning to look back at him. "Sandra died the night I killed him. I can't bring her back. I can't. Sable is all I am now. Sable saved me. Sable shot him... Sable did not want him hurting Sandra anymore. She's at rest now.." She was shaking slightly. "You know my darkest secret. But the one thing you don't know is where I stashed the gun. The question is, do I tell you and we go and get it, or do I leave it and hope it is never found?"

Titus was right of course.

But Sable needed to think. And she could not effectively do that in his room. To really think things through, she needed to be in her own private space. And that was where she retreated to.

But really thinking was not something that Sable had time to do at the moment. She still had to review the script and the changes. Including a change where she beds the partner of the cop that saves her character, and that was DERRICK. She was going to need to schedule a meeting with her Agent, Max the Producer, that thought made her cringe, and the Director to discuss this. She was NOT about to get into bed with her Ex like that. Sable knew they were going to use that spin to promote the movie, and she was just NOT going to agree to it. Whose cock had Derrick sucked to get to her like this? FUCK...

By the time all was said and done, it was getting late. She's been up late the night before, she'd, well, played with Titus, which was exhausting in and of itself, so by this time, she was functioning on very little sleep. She left instructions with Bethany to set up the needed meetings, and made a call to Randall as well, to set up a dinner, just her and him. It was easier for her to call and reach him, then it would be for him to call and reach her, especially with the threats and the SNL incident and everything else going on.

He seemed genuinely thrilled that she herself, and NOT her assistant had taken the time to call. They made a "date" for dinner, Saturday night, 8pm, at the Oak Barrel Room, a very nice, small, intimate place in Beverly Hills. Randall said he would handle the reservation himself. Because of security, it was determined it was better for her to meet him there and he had to agree, tho he wanted to be the "gentleman" and pick his "date" up. Sable thought that was kinda cute of him...

Sable then made her way to the kitchen. She desperately wanted a hot cup of coffee, and was sitting at the bar top, enjoying that cup and going over next week's menus with the staff when Titus caught her eye. He said nothing. With a slight tilt to her head and perplexed look in her eye, she made her way over to him. Surely he didn't want to..... again... she thought, but when she got closer to him, and he lightly guided her away without saying a word, smiling or winking, she knew something was up..

What could it be now?

Once in her room, the door closed and locked.. he handed her a large manila envelope.

"I fear your option might be out of your hands now..."

"What?"

Sable looked down at the envelope, opened it and outwardly gasped. Inside was a picture of a very old looking 9MM pistol... and on the sticky note said, "I have it now. You want it... make a deal... DM."

"Oh FUCK"

How had anyone found it? After she had shot her father, and no, she did not use a silencer, she had used a pillow to muffle the sound, she had taken the gun and the pillow and left the house. Where had she gone? What had she done? She was afraid to just dump the gun just anywhere. Throwing it into a river or the ocean was not an option. Too often, somehow, those were always found it seemed, if one listened to the news. And Sable was NOT a criminal mastermind either. Shooting her father, even tho it had been "planned" as she had known since she was 16 that she had wanted to kill him, was not planned in that she knew what to do with the gun afterward.

So, what she did was, well, she went home. She went to the home that her mother still lived in. It was small, a bit worn down as far as houses go, but it had been home to her as a child. Her mother was asleep, as was her step-father. Most likely both of them had drank themselves into a stupor anyway. Retrieving the shovel from the shed, and an old blanket, Sable had wrapped up the gun and pillow, dug a deep as she could hole in the backyard, in the treeline, and buried it. She covered it using dirt, leaves, sticks, and as it was in the tree line in the back of the yard, her mother and step-father would never notice. And that was that.

It had worked at the time. No one found it when the cops went searching, they had searched the house at the time, but not well out into the yard or the treeline.

Sable thought her secret was safe..

Until now...

FUCK...

DM... who was DM? Derrick? Derrick's last name was Roach. But, his stage name was Derrick Montgomery. DM. How would Derrick know about the gun? Or what she had done with it? She never told anyone. Not until Titus, and that had been, well that had been ... Titus had figured everything else out himself. Was this a trick that Titus was playing on her?
Did she still trust Titus?????

Now she was more confused than ever..

Last edited:
~~ This post was written by both MoMadness and myself ~~

Titus could read Sable like a an open book the more he got to know her. "I was afraid of that. The problem is, there is no way to know for certain that is your gun. So..."

"You are going to make me a map of where this gun is. I am going to go to the site. I trust my team to watch out for you while I am gone. I am going to ..."
He watched her shaking her head and said, "No... YOU are NOT going. If you go and you are caught with it, your fucked. It has to be me... alone. I will take the gun and dispose of it proper."

"No" was her answer. She stepped back from him. He was right, she could not tell if that was the gun. But how would anyone know there was a gun in her past? Sure, she had disarmed the Bomber, Seth, and unloaded the gun he had without a second thought. But only an experienced gun user would have notice that, and that could be attributed to simply practicing at the gun range.

No, this person knew something. Or thought they knew something.

But to be sure, he was right. They, and she meant THEY, were going to have to go to Miami, back to the house she grew up in and check. The house had been sold long ago, so they were going to have to be smart about it and be very careful.

"No, I have to go with you. There is no choice in the matter.. Titus" She leveled her eyes at him. She trusted him still, but she had to see for herself. It would be easy enough to let the employees think this was a romantic get away between 2 new Lovers, so that would be an easy spin. They would fly first class under different names and as long as she kept her face and hair fairly hidden, she should be able to get away with it. She had to try, that was all there was to it.....

Titus could see the wheels spinning in her head. He shook his own saying, "No. Absolutely not! One person is easy to go unnoticed than two. Particularly one with such a recognizable face..." He touched her face softly and smiled, "As yours."

"I can do this for you. You trust me to do this right? I was in the SEALS so hunting down a wayward gun should be a cake walk for me. I am.... serious."
He hesitated as he looked back at her and realized she was not going to bend on this one.... He said, "It is a BAD idea for you. You got your thing with Randall coming up, you got the movie rehearsals, you got interviews, you are the most watched woman on the planet. One whiff of you out in some strange place will have every local reporter for miles chasing you down. No one knows the security guard in the background, but everyone will know you..."

"Titus" ... she just shook her head. "I have to do this. Killing him was my decision. I, I have to do this. As far as the Reporters go, IF we are seen, I will simply admit I am in a relationship with you. I am a woman. You are a man. Relationships happen. Yes, I may take a hit, but as long as it is seen as a romantic relationship......" she paused, stepping closer to him, her body trembling "and not what it really is.... we should be fine..."

Her dark, smoky eyes were locked in his, she looking up at him, the difference in their heights more than evident. "Please... Master... do not deny me this. Please".....

"NO! No! Don't do that!" Titus said accidentally revealing his own version of Kryptonite to her "Superman". Begging pleading eyes!

He saw her smirk at him and knew he lost the battle. He muttered, "This is a really bad idea"

"Bad ideas, don't you just love them" she quipped, leaning up to brush her lips to his.

Sable winked at Titus and made her way back to her room.

She had to think this through, and she had to think it through thoroughly. But it was late. She needed to sleep.

But she was up bright and early the next morning. She had left the curtains open to allow the sun to awaken her. She much preferred to wake up that way then to the annoying ding ding ding of an alarm clock. Showered, a cup of tea, she sat in her robe in her room, at the window of course.

The first thing she did was call Randall. She explained that there had been a family issue she needed to deal with and she would be out of town for a couple of days. She may still be able to make the dinner they had scheduled for Saturday night tho. She let him know that if not, she would call him and let him know. This was more of a heads up. She liked the kid, errr, well he was her age, so he was not a kid. But he seemed to be a genuinely nice guy and she did need to have this conversation with him about the script changes and her character and... Derrick. Especially since Derrick would be in several scenes with Randall.

Then Sable herself, not Bethany, called the airline. Given her status, she had direct contact with the airline corporate headquarters. After speaking to the Director of Flight Operations and Customer Service, she booked the entire first class cabin of a flight to Miami for that night, 10pm. The later the flight, the less people in general at the airport, never mind any others flying coach on the same flight.

Sable met with Bethany after that. She had to put the right spin on it with her assistant as she would NOT be coming on this little trip.. She knew the girl was still stinging some from finding out "officially" about her and Titus. Then a light bulb went on over her head. Sable, you are one smart cookie. "Tell you what Bethany, since you are going to have some downtime, let me send you to the nicest resort in Mexico for a little vacation." Bethany's eyes lit up. "And I will send...." she paused, quickly going thru the contingent of security in her head...."I will send you with Dillon, that guard that you commented on the other day, that you thought was cute" Sable knew Dillon was single.. and gorgeous. Right up Bethany's alley. But she would check with Titus to ensure all was good with her little plan. Bethany was over the moon at least. The girl did need a vacation.

She decided to NOT inform her Agent or her Publicist. She wanted this trip as private as possible. It did fit the spin that her and Titus were trying to take a romantic couple of days together. If the press found out, so be it.

She paused to look out the window, her mind racing. What was Derrick's angle. How had he found out? Was it him that sent the picture? Could it be someone else? Who? One of the cops? Had there been a cop with those "DM" initials? What else could those initials mean? Dungeon Master? That response surprised her. Dungeon...... Master? That, of course brought her thoughts to Titus...

But she trusted him. He knew it all. He had not gone to the police. He had not asked or demanded "hush" money.

Well, she needed to inform him of the plans and her idea for Bethany, so she made her way to his room.

Sable was chatting with Bethany about the resort she was going to send her to. She still had to check with Titus to make sure Dillon was trustworthy enough to send with her Assistant. They had gone to Sable's private room because Sable had a couple of bathing suits, well, bikinis to show Bethany and have Bethany try one. It was actually a relaxing moment for both of them and Lord only knew that Sable needed it. Both were "modeling" bikinis Sable in a ruby red one that looked stunning on her form, and Bethany in a pale pink one that played well with her blonde hair and petite frame, when Sable looked out her window and saw Titus, Dillon, and just about all the rest of the security team.

"Bethany, come look at this"... Bethany walked over and just shook her head. "Just big kids, that's what they are" they both agreed and headed down. Sable, not being as, well, not as willing to parade around the entire staff in just a bikini, so she wrapped the matching cover/skirt around her waist. Bethany, well she was that petite blonde cheerleader that every boy dreams of and she knew it, so she was fine with just the pink bikini...

They stood a bit apart from the others, watching Titus and Dillon go at it. Sable got the distinct feeling that Titus was "defending his turf" so to speak, teaching the young buck just who was in charge. It was good natured, but Titus did exactly that, and Dillon admitted defeat.

Sable had to hold in a smirk when Titus came over with his apology... "Sorry ma'am. Had to teach a young pup not to screw with the big dog on the block..."

She nodded "we all need to blow off steam every so often" and she offered Dillon a wink as well, "maybe next time Dillon" she offered "yes Ma'am" he grinned at her. Damn she was stunning he thought to himself, but it was not lost on him how protectively Titus stood over her. But then again, that little blonde wasn't so bad either, and Dillon shot his own wink at Bethany, who actually blushed.

The others were heading back to their posts when Sable turned to face Titus looking up at him. "You need a shower, Superman" she grinned.. "but we need to talk. I have everything all set, just need to go over the details with you please".

When they got to his room, the door closing behind, she laughed when she said "that was quite the little display. Thinking that the young Buck was going to try and hone in on what is yours? You know... " she was about to finish her sentence when she turned around and looked at him. He was staring at her, his eyes raking over her bikini clad body. He looked down to his feet and back up at her.

Sable immediately lowered to her knees in a slow fluid motion. She shifted forward, to her hands, and then, her movement as she stalked along the floor, crawling to him, was that of a hunting panther, lithe, supple, until she was before his feet. She settled back to a kneeling position, thighs slightly parted, shoulders straight, her long dark hair looking like a willowy veil of shadow, her impossibly dark eyes lowered. All that moved was her chest, the steady rise and fall of each breath as it passed her barely parted lips.

Last edited:
"No. teeth only... pet..."

Sable felt her cheeks blush, she was not sure why. Was it the fact that he wanted her to strip off his boxers with just her teeth? Or was it the word pet, given at this particular time, with her on her knees, at his feet, like a "pet" would be. Was it both? Was it the fact that she... LIKED... being called that?

She simply nodded her understanding and leaning up ever so slightly, she grasped the waistband with her teeth and tugged. Feeling rather playful, she lifted those dark, so dark, eyes up to him and growled, tugging almost like a puppy, before she pulled them downwards. Now, doing this with one's teeth wasn't as easy as grab and pull, she had to negotiate the waistband down in a couple of places, careful to keep her hands dutifully clasped behind her back.. Once the band was free of his waist the the very slight curve of his hips and backside, one last tug, and she growled playfully with that too, the boxers slid to his feet.

She did a quick flick of her head to glide her long dark mane back along her bared shoulders, soft tendrils veiling the skin with that black silken cascade that was her hair. Her eyes met his again, before falling to his hard, rigid cock. Sable so wanted to taste him. But she dared not move. It took all the willpower she had to not reach up and grab that length at the root, and engulf him in her mouth. What was it about him that did this to her? She had never been attracted to, well men that looked like him. He was handsome, and strong and built. That was not it. She had never been attracted to the "Superman" types. Never, even when she was younger, before being famous. It was always the darker, brooding, well almost Derrick types. But she could not get Titus and how he made her feel out of her head.

She finally tore her eyes away from his engorged member, and tilting her head up, she found him staring down at her. He had the hungriest look in his eyes, as if he were about to pounce on her.

"please" was all she said, letting the soft pink tip of her tongue slip free of her mouth to moisten her lips.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bethany, in the meantime, was making her way back to her own room at the house. She could feel eyes on her, and she peeked demurely over her shoulder to find Dillon, petty much undressing her with his eyes.

She wiggled her ass playfully at him before quipping "keep doing that and I will be naked in a heartbeat" .. It wasn't like she was going to jump on him right there in the hall, but she definitely wanted him to know she was interested. He was gorgeous after all.

He flashed a sideways grin at her and winked "Naked would not be a bad thing ma'am" .. Damn that little blonde was pretty he thought. Dillon already figured out Sable was taken, Titus didn't even have to say anything, just the look in his eyes when his gaze settled on Sable told Dillon all he needed to know. Bethany tho... she was fair game... Very fair game....

Last edited:
Sable let her dark eyes lock into his as the words rolled out of his mouth. Without taking her gaze away, she exhaled ever so slowly along the length of his rock hard cock, letting him feel the heated soft breeze of her breath wash over the surface. Lips parting, soft, pinkened tongue sliding out, and playfully lapping along the smooth head. She liked the soft feel of that tender skin .. slowly, languidly, she let her tongue massage the surface, along the sides to the ridge where the head and the shaft came together.

She then began a long licking of the length of him, from the head, down over the veined surface, to the root, and back up again. She let her eyes close for a moment, to allow herself to enjoy the taste of him, the feel of his cock against her tongue, the scent of him as she pleasured him. Her tongue trailed down to encircle and then tickle his balls, before once more gliding up, to the very tip.

He had not commanded that she not use her hands, so, as her lips parted to engulf the head of his cock, she wrapped one had around at the root, her delicate fingers tightly grasping, the other cupped under his balls. Her mouth was searing hot, and she swallowed him in deeply to the back of her throat in one motion, enjoying the sound of his sharp intake of breath. She then backed his length out, but as she did so, she stroked with her hand. This was the rhythm she began, sucking him deep into her mouth and back out as her hand stroked the wet surface. Her long dark hair swayed along her shoulders and back as her head moved, her other hand gently massaging his balls. The wet sound of her drinking him in filled the room, along with her low, vibrating moans that rippled along the surface of his cock...

Once more, she raised her dark, sparkling eyes to his, as she swallowed his cock over and over again, only wanting to please him, only wanting to taste him.

She had never been one to enjoy sucking cock. For the most part, she never had. She had done it, but only because said guy had insisted, Derrick especially. He loved it. She hated sucking his cock. Hated it every time she had to do it.

With Titus, it was entirely different. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to please him. His scent, his taste, his kiss, his voice, his touch, she could not get enough of him.

She pulled back, panting slightly, her heated breath again washing over his soaking wet cock. "Masterrrrr" she purred, the rrrr carried out to a low moan..."Your pet wants to taste You Masterrr... I hunger for you.... I .... thirst for you... Master" the words were mere whispers against his cock, but he heard every word...

"please"

She should have known he was playing with her, letting her have free reign with his cock. As soon as she uttered the word "please", he took control.

She was now bound, with the sensual sensation of the rope binding her caressing back and forth over her exposed clit, while he wrapped his fingers into her long dark hair, holding her head and thrusting the long, thick, length of his cock, in and out of her open and willing mouth. Sable was struggling to suck him in deeply, and keep her breathing in rhythm. Her body was swaying with the rope that was now gliding against her clit. The sensations were cascading thru her, from her sex and her mouth, seeming to meet in the midst of her and rolling outwards, sending waves of pleasure surging through her.

Her skin was flush, glistening with a sheen of heated sweat. Sable could feel that crest building, could feel the nib of he clit pulsing, throbbing, her pussy was now dripping her own slick wetness, soaking the rope as she rocked against it. Her moans around his cock began to intensify, the vibrations surrounding his shaft as her lips and tongue pleasured him, her mouth tightly clenching, grasping, sucking his still thrusting cock.

She knew she was going orgasm, she knew it was about the send her over the edge, and she had no way of begging release from him. Her cries grew louder around his cock, more urgent, her eyes seeking his, begging within... the words could not come.. but every motion of her quaking body, the very depths of her dark eyes were begging him to give her the permission she so desperately needed...

"I was just about to come in to get back on shift. Just about to finish my lunch break... you care to join me?"

Bethany smiled and nodded, climbing into the passenger seat. "Ahhh Meatloaf, Sable loves Meatloaf."

"And you?"

"Beynoce, Imagine Dragons, and I've always liked old school Stones"

She leaned a little closer to him. He was damn fine, she thought to herself.

"What was that little showboating by the pool all about? Trying to take Titus down a notch?" As she spoke she lay her had to his knee, and if he were observant, which he was, he would notice her nipples were quite pronounced beneath the so thin material of the bikini.

Sable was staring up at him, pleading with nothing more than her dark eyes.

"On 3" his command was almost just a whisper, but no less compelling. 1.... she was beginning to tremble, her body was right on the very edge... 2... his cock was still thrusting hard into and out of her mouth, her low moans only enticing him to plunge is cock deeper into her throat... 3... CUM!!! The words was barely out of his mouth when his cock spewed forth his seed, flooding into her mouth and flowing down her throat. Sable struggled to swallow, but then her own body went careening over the precipice of her orgasm, sending her into that delirious valley of pleasure, the waves cascading over her, she was shuddering, and her own near scream of pleasure vibrated over his cock.

She pulled back from his cock, desperate for a breath of air, she having swallowed almost all of his cum when his balls emptied. But as she did, a last heavy spurt coated her lips and yes, spilled to the floor, hitting his foot.

"Whoops... You will drink all the cum slut..."

"Of... of course Master" she managed to whisper, the quick swipe of her tongue over her lips eagerly tasting what remained... But the question was, how? The way she was bound did not afford her to simply lower down to lap up the errant cum.. Would he lift his foot to allow her to lick him clean? Sable was smart, she was sure there was a way around this, but this was not something she had never encountered before. "I.... I am..." Sable had never been one to be hesitant to speak up on most anything, but she was a loss here, not wanting to disappoint him...

"Young Stallion" Bethany smiled at Dillon. "I like that... is it true that Stallion's can... last almost forever?" The words whispered from her lips and breathed over the head of his hardened cock, just as she opened her mouth, lips and took the head.. and the long thick shaft deep into the warmth of her mouth. Wrapping one hand at the root, Bethany began bobbing her head, up and down, letting the length of him push in and out of her mouth, she sucking hard and fast as she did so. Her tongue twirled around the surface, pink lips wrapping tightly around the thickness. The wetness of her mouth dripping down to lace along his balls in warm trails.

His moaning only drove her to move faster, the sounds of her mouth on his cock filling the car. His hand came to rest on the back of her head, he pushing down while his hips lifted, feeding his cock deeper into her throat. His balls were filling fast, he could feel the sensation that told him his gratification would be coming within a moment. It had been at least 6 months since he's had his tool polished, and this little blonde was determined to suck him dry.. that brought a smile to his face.

"yes, that's right Darlin' " he moaned, "that's right... drink it... DRINK IT!"

Bethany felt that shudder of a cock about to unload and unload it did. Dillion's balls emptied, flooding her willing mouth with his seed, his cock shooting the hot sperm down the back of her throat as she swallowed, and unlike Sable, who in general had not liked sucking cock for the most part until Titus, Bethany loved it... and eagerly drank from him.

Just as she finally pulled up and back, releasing his spent member, his radio cracked with an annoyed voice. "HEY, Dickhead, your lunch was over 10 minutes ago.. get your ASS moving will you!!!"

Last edited:
Sable's eyes closed as she felt him ramming into the depths of her. She was indeed screaming, the sensation was crashing through her at breakneck speed. He was so deep, and seeming to thrust even further into her, she felt impaled, his cockhead brushing the very entrance to her womb. Her entire body shook with every hard shove of this length into the tight, searing, velvet soft sheath of her sex. Her cries of pleasure matched his rhythm, long dark and now soaking wet hair swaying back and forth, and what made this all the hotter and more intense for her was that she had no control whatsoever over what was happening to her. She allowed him to take control and he did.

Sable could feel her body heating up, feel that climax starting to build. He knew exactly how to make her orgasm. He knew what to say, how to touch her, how to excite her, how to make her want and need him. She had never met or dealt with anyone like him.

"Titus... MASTER... I'm going to cum again" the words were getting lost in her cries, the sound of the water splashing over his and her naked bodies mingling with her begging.

"please... pleaseeee"

Bethany watched as Dillon exited the car and headed inside. She was so hot and flustered, that she leaned back the car seat, spread her legs, and let her fingers find her soaking wet slit. No one was around, so she relaxed and enjoyed the sensation, her fingers dipping into the soft wetness, finding and circling around her clit, which was pulsing gently. She let her middle finger push into her heated pussy, and then back to her clit once more. She imagined Dillon, kissing her, his hands roaming over her body, but then, in her mind's eye she saw Titus, his large hand down on her pussy, he manipulating her clit, fucking her with his thick fingers, commanding her to cum for him like a good little slave...

Bethany's body trembled and shook as she orgasmed to that image, she writing and twisting on the car seat...

At the same time that Sable was begging for release, her body taut, ready to spring, her climax hanging in the balance, waiting for his voice, waiting for his command, it was right there, and she was not sure how much longer she could hold it while his cock continued to pump deeply into the spasming sheath of her sex...

"Master... please... I'm begging you....."

Sable tried. She really did try to hold back for the count down that he so loved to torture her with. But, in the position she was in, the sensation and friction of his cock's motion inside her, he was so deep, she was vice tight, that she could not. As hard as she tried to keep the dam from breaking, it was a lost cause and when he hit the number 3.. she was gone, the dam broke letting lose the flood of her passion, her desire, her heat. The intensity threatened to overwhelm her as she cried out, he quickly moving his hand over her mouth to try and silence her scream. He could feel her entire body shudder hard, fast, the inner walls of her sex spasming, clenching down on his cock as he spilled his own desire deep within her, splashing the walls of her pussy, coating her, filling her...

Sable was panting by the time he allowed her to move, his spent cock pulling free of her still clinging pussy. She turned, going to her knees and before he even had a chance to react, her tongue began a slow, languid, caress of his length, tasting her own cum, mingled with his. She took her time, licking, lapping along his entire shaft and his balls. As she finished, she lifted those impossibly dark eyes to his and smiled.

But what he did next, was not something she even remotely expected. He leaned down and whispered.. "I am falling in love with you..." Sable felt her heart almost stop. Her breath caught. Every girl wanted to hear "I love you". Every girl dreamed of hearing those 3 words. Sable heard those words all the time. "I love you Sable" "I love you". Derrick had said those very 3 words to her. "I love you".

Not once had she heard what Titus just said. "I am falling in love with you" For Sable, those words held more meaning than anything anyone had ever said to her in the past. For Sable, "Falling in love... being IN love" was entirely different than "I love you". You loved a puppy. You loved a kitten. You loved a movie star. He.. had just told her he was falling IN love with her.

He had shut the water off as she stood and looked up at him, rivulets of still warm water gliding slowly down her naked body, dark hair clinging along her shoulders, down to tickle just the very top of her breasts...

"Titus"... her own voice was soft, almost imperceptible.. "I.. am falling in love with you... too"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bethany blinked. Tomorrow morning? She had not realized that Miss Sable had meant her little vacation was starting tomorrow morning. Vegas bound. Well, that made her smile. Maybe she'd win big, wouldn't that be nice. The flight was at 9:00 am. First Class. 4 days, 3 nights at the Planet Hollywood Resort. She furrowed her brow for a moment, while she stripped off the bikini and pulled on her robe. Was she going alone?

*knock knock*

"It's Dillion. May I come in?"

"Dillon?"
She was quite pleasantly surprised. Had he come back for more? Wasn't he on duty? Sable would NOT be happy if she were banging her security while he is supposed to be on duty.

"Sure of course"

Her eyes practically devoured him as he sauntered in, carrying himself like the leader of the pack, young cocky. Bethany liked that. He was so much different than Titus, lithe, predatory, like a cobra, ready to strike. Titus, he was the Alpha Wolf, always in command, strong, bold. Dillon, for the most part, was certainly more Bethany's type, if one looked back on her previous conquests.

"What's up? Is something wrong?"

"No Ma'am"
He liked putting on the airs of respect, always made the ladies swoon. Ma'am, Darlin' Sweetheart.. He used them all at one point or another, except with Sable. He would have turned on the charm with Sable if Titus had not already reeled her in.

"It appears we are going on an adventure together" He could not help the grin that slowly crossed his features. She was a pretty little thing, with blonde hair and cheerleader body. Sure, she was not the sultry beauty that Sable was, and Dillon often used Sable as, let's just say, ammunition, for any self release he may need. But Titus was entirely too close for that to happen, and she was already caught in his web, Dillon didn't want to chance this mission being a bust because he tried to hard to pry her away from the old dog.

Bethany could only smile, a wide, bright smile. Had Sable known? Well, perhaps this was Sable's way of diverting her attention from Titus, and, well, it was working!! She stepped closer to him, letting the robe fall open, he getting another peek at her delicate, pale, pink nipped breasts, and the fact that she... was clean shaven at her sex. Dillon growled low, he was on duty, he could not make any excuses for spending too much time in her, but he could not resist either. Grabbing the robe belt, he pulled her into his embrace, cupping her chin in his large hand and leaning down to kiss her, hard, deep, even a little rough.. his tongue plunging into her very will mouth, his other hand dipping down to that bared sex, her pussy already warm, and soaking wet...

"Tomorrow" he promised, his lips parting with hers. "I'm on duty now"...

Bethany nodded... "tomorrow"...

Damn this was going to be a VERY fun trip.....

Back