Dark and Unrealistic Fantasies

Damn they closed the zoo and pony rides too. Thatā€™s a bummer.
There is a mall in Warwick RI that has a carousel inside. No activists have yet bro protest mistreatment of the horses. Or tigers wearing saddlesā€¦
Youā€™re possibly more insane than moi. I like that about you.

Do the broā€™s ride the tigers sideways like they wear their hats?

Oh fuck yes, I imagine me or my husband getting to an argument with someone we hate and they retort with ā€œwell I fucked your wifeā€™s pussy yesterday, I made her cum over and over and them I shot a load on those big titties of hers, sheā€™s my slut nowā€ šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜šŸ¤¤šŸ’¦
That would be pretty hot. Getting in an argument with a neighbor, boss, or coworker that annoys the hell out of you. Suddenly revealing theyā€™ve fucked you several times at your secret glory hole trysts. Heā€™s been using your pussy, covered you with his seed, and been keeping it a secret until just then. Leaving you with no idea how many times heā€™s fucked you or what youā€™d need to do for him to keep it to himself.

Youā€™re possibly more insane than moi. I like that about you.

Do the broā€™s ride the tigers sideways like they wear their hats?
Fucking typos. But Iā€™ll go with it. The bros def do that. And they will ONLY ride the tigers. Itā€™s a status thing.
Insane? I donā€™t think so but Iā€™m definitely really fucking weird

You want dark?
In a private online show, a confident woman undergoes a masochistic procedure, involving a stake pushed all the way through her body, It is possible due to medical advances, but still risky. Despite moments of discomfort and unconsciousness, she continues describing the sensations as the stake traverses her gastrointestinal tract, stomach and esophagus. While the stake is pushed in her rectum, she is fucked by several onlookers in her pussy. Finally, as the stake emerges from her mouth, she triumphantly accepts applause.

Submitting to castration as part of some kind of event or ceremony is a turn on and fascinates me as far as writing goes but I wouldn't do it for real.

I think a lot about being kidnapped and forced to work in one of those Czech Gloryholes, unrealistic for any number of reasons, least of all, leaving my husband and kids to be a fuckhole for a bunch of randos but the thought still makes me incredibly šŸ’¦ and those videos are šŸ”„

View attachment 2310363
Holy shit! I never knew these existed. What a hot idea. Iā€™m thinking of constructing one of these in our spare room. And my wifeā€™s naked lower half exposed through the hole, her legs spread. Right before the guests for our house party arrives. The married men sneak off to the room to get a look at her pussy. The available men lower their pants, slide their cocks in her pussy and fucks her.

Years ago my wife confessed that she fantasizes about being raped by another man. It was very talk between us that had us heading for the bedroom. Soon after I started fantasizing about it too.

I step out for the evening, leaving my wife home alone. Since sheā€™s just lounging around the house, sheā€™s wearing just a t shirt and panties. At some point, another man invades the house. Heā€™s there specifically to rape her. He startles her and subdues her. As he has a hold of her he gropes her tits through the shirt. He slides his hands into her panties, feeling her pussy. She struggles but heā€™s too strong. He lifts her and carries her to our bedroom.

He tosses her onto the bed. Rips off the shirt exposing her breasts. The yanks off her panties. He drops his pants, his cock is hard and ready. He mounts her. Forces his cock into her cunt. Then he fucks her!

I fantasize about a butch girlfriend and me being hired as kinky queer models, bondage sex toys, and entertainment for a three day yacht party.

We could be used to model kinky clothes and S&M gear for several designers throughout sessions of demonstration and being used by many different guests.

After different scenarios we would be debriefed on what worked, what didnā€™t, who was best at doing us, what we liked or didnā€™t like and what weā€™d want to try again.

Back