The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2019 Contest Support Thread.

Bump from page 2.

Not long now to the start...

Morning Ogg. Good Job. I hate going to the basement.

I still have one finished but two more under construction. Neither seems to want to be a "short" story.

Bump from page 2.

Not long now to the start...

June 20 start? I’m gonna make it! I am! White Wedding is cloooooose. Sooooo close. Writing, laughing and snorting coffee simultaneously is an art. This one is going into Loving Wives and it’s going to be wonderful. I can’t wait....

I thought the backside of the moon was about the only place left without internet these days.

Have a good time and don't party too hard.

No second page for you, my pretty.

I thought the backside of the moon was about the only place left without internet these days.

Have a good time and don't party too hard.

No second page for you, my pretty.

I'm going to be on a family-friendly caravan site. From past experience Literotica is blocked on their wi-fi...:eek:

52 Word pages and an ending in sight, but it's getting to be quite a slog. Nothing like finally finishing a story like that!

I got a couple thousand words done today, and a few more edited. I'm still open on the ending, and a whole new ending occurred to me tonight.

I might not get it in on day one, but I don't need to.

fiction or non fiction

Do these stories have to be fiction or can they be non-fiction/true stories?

This is a fiction site but some people write what they say are true stories. Write what you want but remember, no sex of any kind before 18, no bestiality, and no snuff. Laurel, the site owner and the only one deciding what fits and what don't, checks each and every story. New writers usually take a little longer.

Check out the stickies at the top of the AH. They contain some good information and welcome to the madhouse.

The only content criteria are as follows:

"Submissions must have an Nude Day theme: i.e. nudism, exhibitionism, voyeurism, surprise nudity, etc. Be creative! Please don't just submit a story that happens to take place on a nude beach. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers (aka voters) will likely punish you for your trickiness."

There's no rule against nonfiction. But you might want to embellish the story to heighten the eroticism.

As long as your story fits the contest theme and you follow the general rules for submissions, you can do most anything you want. They can be purely fiction, true stories, or some mixture of the two (as the case often is for mine). -- My summer lovin story is going to incorporate a string of real life incidents that I've experienced or witnessed over the years, tied together with a fictional narrative.

Need to take that one out and dust it off. Now, where did I put it?

Not usually a contest guy but it occurs to me that public nudity in a society where penal slaves are naked all the time has the potential for hilarity.

I was struggling for a follow up idea for my first story, but the contest concept flicked a light on. Now, I hope it gets finished by the due date....

Why do I feel like I’m back at uni?

Russ

I was struggling for a follow up idea for my first story, but the contest concept flicked a light on. Now, I hope it gets finished by the due date....

Why do I feel like I’m back at uni?

Russ

Wait.

You actually met your deadlines at uni?

overachiever.

I hope to have one done for this. Life has thrown some vicious, razor-encrusted, poisoned curveballs this way lately.

Holas,

New here with a dumb question.
In the notes field, when I submit a story for the contest
Is it NUDE DAY 2019 or "NUDE DAY 2019" with the quotation marks still attached?

Thanks.

Holas,

New here with a dumb question.
In the notes field, when I submit a story for the contest
Is it NUDE DAY 2019 or "NUDE DAY 2019" with the quotation marks still attached?

Thanks.

I use without the quote marks but both seems OK.

Back