The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2023 Contest Support Thread

Rustyoznail

Aussie smartarse
1684706108370.gif
Well, better late than never...

Next up in the site's competitions is:-

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 16
closes: July 7
winners announced: July 14

As usual, this thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the 2023 Nude Day Contest. Get your characters naked and sexy.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.

Wait for Laurel's notice of the start of the contest as a sticky at the top of the Authors' Hangout before submitting and follow the instructions in that thread.

Note: It's important to add "NUDE DAY 2023" in the Notes to Admin field, so it gets on the list.

Yay! Always a favorite of mine; I finished my story in April. It came out a little more sappy than I thought it would.

It's in progress... it should get finished. Well, that's the plan.

Still don't understand why my entry in last year's contest has very high scores and view counts well within my averages for its Category... yet received vanishingly few votes (all high ones, but, nonetheless.) I know certain folks around here decry looking at stats, and my interest is in trends and averages. So that one is interesting, in that it's so far off the trend line (votes per views but not favorites per views) of all of my other stories that it's crazy.

I submitted a ND story a few years ago, which I recently had to take down. Short answer why - easily identifiable characters to people I know who now know I write here.

Anyway, I liked it a lot, so I might revisit the concept and see what happens.

Good luck to everyone. For some reason I thought this was a lot sooner, so I started work a week or so back on a novella for the contest. Should be done with it in the next couple days, barring any major interruptions. I like it. Low-key age gap summer vibes. Fun to write.

I have a half dozen started. BUTT!
So many big Butts getting in the way as of late.

View attachment 2234978
Well, better late than never...

Next up in the site's competitions is:-

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 16
closes: July 7
winners announced: July 14

As usual, this thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the 2023 Nude Day Contest. Get your characters naked and sexy.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.

Wait for Laurel's notice of the start of the contest as a sticky at the top of the Authors' Hangout before submitting and follow the instructions in that thread.

Note: It's important to add "NUDE DAY 2023" in the Notes to Admin field, so it gets on the list.
Yes! Glad to see the support thread up, and thanks to my countryman RustyOzNail for his work on it. I write CFNM, so this is my fave contest of the year. I am shooting for four stories this year, and I am looking forward to reading everyone else's entries. It's always a fun contest. Good luck to all who enter, and good fun to all who read.

I have two ready to go. This is my least-favorite themed contest, though.

Not my favorite either. I'm not sure if I should try having won 2nd place in April Fools which puts me out of the running automatically
Over confident? Me? No, just foolishly arrogant today. The meds must have kicked in

I may give it a try, just to keep in it, I'm prepping for Winter Holidays. (Hogswatch Day! Yeah baby!)
yep, it's definitely the meds...

Not my favorite either. I'm not sure if I should try having won 2nd place in April Fools which puts me out of the running automatically
Over confident? Me? No, just foolishly arrogant today. The meds must have kicked in

I may give it a try, just to keep in it, I'm prepping for Winter Holidays. (Hogswatch Day! Yeah baby!)
yep, it's definitely the meds...

For me it's not even about a hope of "winning" anything.

I happened to have a story idea that coincides with this event so I may as well use that to my advantage to hopefully draw a few extra eyes to it.

I will be out of town for some time and am unsure I will have internet over the submission date - hope so, but unsure. Do you see any problem with submitting early?

I just got done scrambling to get my Geek Pride story in, and then I was thinking “ah now I have a break before Nude Day”.

Fml this year has gone by so fast :(

Glad this popped back up.

Got two weeks to edit and tweak mine.

I'm feeling better about it than I was a few days ago.

I don't think it's my BEST work. But I think it's interesting enough to publish.

Back