The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2023 Contest Support Thread

I wasn't keeping track of the vote count, but the main series of three I had jumped from hovering around 4 to "H" status. I knew it could, it's a fun story with lots of nudity, a fair amount of sex, and a healthy dose of romance.

I wasn't keeping track of the vote count, but the main series of three I had jumped from hovering around 4 to "H" status. I knew it could, it's a fun story with lots of nudity, a fair amount of sex, and a healthy dose of romance.

My story, My Daughter The Nudist, went from 4.33 yesterday (which I was fine with, frankly,) to a 4.49 today.

I don't know how many 1 bombs got swept; didn't keep track of the vote tally.

Two more sweeps. Vote count dropped two more times and my score has bumped up twice. Still a long shot from a ‘W’ particularly since there are some very nice stories this time around. Announcement should be soon.
Happy Bastille Day and happy Nude Day everyone.

My story, My Daughter The Nudist, went from 4.33 yesterday (which I was fine with, frankly,) to a 4.49 today.

The most frustrating score possible!

Yeah, a couple of mine were getting bombs straight out of the gate, one wasn't even up 15 minutes before getting bombed. I learned from a couple of AH friends this was somewhat typical of contest entries. What surprised me was how bad it was - one jumped +0.7 after the sweep.

Makes me think of this Far Side:

BummerOfABirthmark.jpg

The most frustrating score possible!

Lol true.

Although I suppose if someone decides not to read my story strictly based on the lack of a Red H because my score is off by .01 there's not much I can do about it.

Lol true.

Although I suppose if someone decides not to read my story strictly based on the lack of a Red H because my score is off by .01 there's not much I can do about it.
Of course. But I've had one at 4.49 for I don't know how long, over a year, and I'm always like, "come on! Somebody give it a nudge one way or the other!"

Yeah, a couple of mine were getting bombs straight out of the gate, one wasn't even up 15 minutes before getting bombed. I learned from a couple of AH friends this was somewhat typical of contest entries. What surprised me was how bad it was - one jumped +0.7 after the sweep.

Makes me think of this Far Side:

View attachment 2250337

I knew going in my story could draw some hate.

Because I essentially set up a father / daughter incest story that never happens.

So I fully expected some readers to get pissed off: "I read this whole damn thing waiting for them to fuck and they never do! Fuck this story, One Star!"

So in that sense, I'd say some of those One Bombs were legitimate reactions.

So far I've only had one comment that specifically stated they hated it, for exactly that reason.

The rest in the comment section seemed to get what I was going for though.

I'm really just happy it's not totally trashed with a less than 3 or something lol.

Well, that's a cool thing to wake up to. Congrats to @Voboy and @lovecraft68 and I hope everyone who entered saw some good numbers. I'm behind on my reading but I did want to give @Smuttyandfun and @Priscilla_June a shout-out again for their entries, both of which were sweet (Smutty) and hot as hell (Priscilla). Give them a read if you haven't!
Aw thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Well, that's a cool thing to wake up to. Congrats to @Voboy and @lovecraft68 and I hope everyone who entered saw some good numbers. I'm behind on my reading but I did want to give @Smuttyandfun and @Priscilla_June a shout-out again for their entries, both of which were sweet (Smutty) and hot as hell (Priscilla). Give them a read if you haven't!
Congratulations on your well deserved win! And thanks for the shout out. Now I have to get busy and try and read some of the others.

Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to the rest of us. I enjoyed slipping in at the wire for this one! Onward!

Congrats to Voboy and Ian.

This is my 10th placing and a couple days after I hit 20k followers. The last two cross offs on a Literotica bucket list I made up several years ago back when any goal seemed to be a pipe dream.

Back