The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2023 Contest Support Thread

Mine seems to be doing pretty good and I know there are some bombs in there which (I hope) are going to be cleared-out in a sweep. It was 'H' for a few days until that special somebody noticed and bombed it again. Only two comments, both asking for a sequel. I didn't plan on a sequel and it wasn't my intent to do one nor respond to the requests, but a healthy one popped into my brain anyway. It just went live this morning.

I have another sequel in the works which will wrap everything up, besides making it a trilogy, again unintended. I'm having some difficulty with it at the moment; my writing frame of mind is not the best given what we talked about. The finale will be finished once I clear my head, but it may not make this Friday's topic deadline.

There's a spin-off, a short wanker in the can ready to go. Definitely fits the theme (E&V). I might upload it in a couple of days, but won't title it implying that it's part of the series.

I've kinda lost the mojo on this one, but I'll re-read tonight and see if I feel OK flinging it out there. I can always take it down later, right?

Where is the voting?
Do vote totals show anywhere before results? If yes. Where?
The contest ranking is based on the usual reader rating. Highest rating wins.

There's no compilation of the scores before or after the results are announced. You're free to make your own, if you have the time.

I've finished a 14k draft, and should submit by the weekend. It's not going to be literature, not very polished, but it should be some fun for people, in the spirit of the event.

Question: are non-Brits familiar with the phrase "Exactly what it says on the tin!" I suspect it wouldn't be a good story description for Lit, sadly.
We use that expression in Australia too...imported from the UK, like many others, to mix in amongst our own.

It's not very polished nor well-edited, especially as my computer has snuffed it so the whole thing was done on my phone, but I've submitted my story. Even cutting out lots of rambling side-issues, it's grown to 17k words.

My preamble goes:
Naked Bisexual Lube Wrestling. Ten women, one guy. Exactly what it says on the tin.

It's in E/V as it's mostly about one woman watching events unfold.

It's not very polished nor well-edited, especially as my computer has snuffed it so the whole thing was done on my phone, but I've submitted my story. Even cutting out lots of rambling side-issues, it's grown to 17k words.

My preamble goes:
Naked Bisexual Lube Wrestling. Ten women, one guy. Exactly what it says on the tin.

Well then, I must read it, to see if you maintained truth in advertising. What is inscribed on the tin is the gospel.

My preamble goes:

I'll have to watch for that ;)

Well then, I must read it, to see if you maintained truth in advertising. What is inscribed on the tin is the gospel.
Luckily I counted on my fingers just before posting, and was able to correct where I'd said there were 'eight women'.

I'm still not quite sure how or why I ended up with more than eight, which is a ridiculous number of characters to start with, but there was no way I could cut out a couple at that point!

Luckily I counted on my fingers just before posting, and was able to correct where I'd said there were 'eight women'.

I'm still not quite sure how or why I ended up with more than eight, which is a ridiculous number of characters to start with, but there was no way I could cut out a couple at that point!
To potential readers: I confirm that tin-promised content is provided in the story. Personally, I enjoyed all of the, um, slapstick that took place within the lubed arena, even though Ben's stick was never actually slapped.

I just finished a second story but I need to let it sit for a couple of hours before I reread it and submit. "I hate editing butt....

OMG, I just uploaded another Nude Day story! This one in all honesty has been moldering in my writings folder since last year. I thought it too short to bother with, but I read it again, and it's a fun quickie. So it's up in time for the deadline.

That makes for five Nude Day submissions this year. Criminy!

I decided to bow out of this one and publish the story independent when it’s done. It’s so very nearly there but I just didn’t have the time without rushing through and I haaate doing that… I’ll be happily reading along with everyone’s submissions! 🥰

Yep, mine are up, too. Maybe I can get some sleep now. Here's the rundown:

Barstow - A trilogy about the rescue of a young couple stranded in a god-forsaken desert town and the wild adventures with their rescuers.
https://literotica.com/s/barstow
https://literotica.com/s/barstow-plan-b-on-the-road
https://literotica.com/s/barstow-plan-b-their-new-home

Tulsa - The XXX Theater - Exhibition play in an old-style XXX theater.
https://literotica.com/s/tulsa-the-xxx-theater

The Overpass - Mature beauty shows everything to passing traffic.
https://literotica.com/s/the-overpass

First sweep done. My story lost 3 votes and gained 0.05 points. Still way below some of the other, very nice stories.

Welp, that ain't good. Lost 7 votes, gained a whopping 0.01 point.

Still, it was my most successful (by views) story of the three I have up. Can't complain.

Back